The most Awake and Aware Pastor on the Internet...

Author Topic: The most Awake and Aware Pastor on the Internet...  (Read 1310 times)

Offline Tressman

The most Awake and Aware Pastor on the Internet...
« on: December 31, 2013, 03:49:46 PM »
Happy New Year! "Get drunk" on the real thing tonight.. Ask and declare that GOD, The Holy Spirit will descend upon you...:-) Join Live show with Pastor Paul Begley tonight at 9pm EST. Expect it to be powerful...:-) http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com/website-pages/live-show-coming-apocalypse-pastor-paul-begley-end-time-holy-bible-prophecy-sink-holes-earthquakes-armageddon.html

Pastor Paul Begley! He knows all about the NWO, and everything else We Infowarriors know about... And he is the most popular Internet Live Show Pastor in the world. Look him up on youtube.. And Join us tonight.

Offline Honor18

Re: The most Awake and Aware Pastor on the Internet...
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 12:37:49 PM »
May also want to take a look at Chplain Lindsey Williams ... he has several youtube videos one just came out last month .... very informative !

Offline Wise_Old_Man

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 12:59:16 PM »
I just purchased the Cosmic Chessmatch by L.A. Marzulli and found it a fascinating read.

Offline CheneysWorstNightmare

• F*CK THE NEW WORLD ORDER!
    • Youtube Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 01:43:32 PM »
I just purchased the Cosmic Chessmatch by L.A. Marzulli and found it a fascinating read.

LA Marzulli is great.  I have read his "Alien Interviews" and it was awesome.  I have listened to him several times on the internet.  I also have his "faction" trilogy "Nephilim", which is a lot of fun to read.  I also have his latest book, "On the Trail of the Nephilim" which is also superb.  Finally, I have all 7 of his "Watchers" DVDs.  THOSE ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!