Steve Quayle

Author Topic: Steve Quayle  (Read 1537 times)

Offline ncjoe

Steve Quayle
« on: December 31, 2013, 11:24:32 pm »
he didnt answer Alex's question...how can we be going to war with Russia and they be training here to take our guns? can someone answer that for me?

Offline CheneysWorstNightmare

• F*CK THE NEW WORLD ORDER!
    • Youtube Profile
Re: Steve Quayle
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 11:50:14 pm »
Quayle actually did.  The New World Order controls both sides of the game.  It's all theater.  If/when we go to war with Russia, it will be over the Middle East, probably Syria.  If there is a war regarding Syria, it will be short and sweet since it will be nuclear.  The Russians who are training to take our arms will be part of NATO/UN troops. 

Offline Valerius

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 12:45:25 am »
My biggest question about Russia is why they don't have some kind of propaganda resembling We told you so, regarding Afghanistan. Wouldn't that be the automatic reaction from an actual rival? Hey, youse guys backed them kooks when we was trying to control them in the 80s. I mean from their perspective wouldn't that be the line?

Its like a big memory hole, which I can understand here but not out of the Russians.
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Online EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
    • Mystery Babylon - MP3 Archive
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2014, 05:10:46 am »
Well I did not get to listen to all of that interview, lots of interruptions and poor sound quality off the radio stream.

Hopefully I will get the mp3 from Prison Planet TV, without the adverts, and with decent audio quality, then give it another listen.
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Offline ncjoe

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2014, 10:01:46 pm »
he said something along the lines that the administration says it has always wanted 2 armys...not really answering the question...we are being threatened by China but yet we buy all their imports that finances their military...none of whats going on makes any sense...

Offline White Rose Sophie

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2014, 12:11:40 am »
Quayle actually did.  The New World Order controls both sides of the game.  It's all theater.  If/when we go to war with Russia, it will be over the Middle East, probably Syria.  If there is a war regarding Syria, it will be short and sweet since it will be nuclear.  The Russians who are training to take our arms will be part of NATO/UN troops. 

Agreed.  New World Order created the USSR......they created Bolshevism/Communism as the Anti-Thesis to Capitalism's "Thesis". They funded 'Communism" just as they funded Hitler.

All this posturing by Putin is just 'theater', just like everyone being so worried about Iran's "nukes'.  They've had nukes for years - bought them from Russia.  It's all scripted.  (Of course, the  'script' was written over 2000 years ago, little do they know that they are just doing what GOD makes them do.....they think it's all their 'own' idea!)

I don't know if Syria will be nuclear, I believe that Russia has much better weaponry at her disposal than nukes.  Nukes are so 'nineties'.    But they may just use nukes since that might accomplish what they need better than risky scalar technology.