"The God Helmet" & Alien Encounters

Author Topic: "The God Helmet" & Alien Encounters  (Read 30865 times)

Offline Deca

• If at first you don't succeed try, try & try again
« on: December 25, 2013, 07:05:55 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdW4trVZMQ4

Uploaded on Feb 3, 2011

Neuroscientist Michael Persinger uses helmet with solenoids to stimulate the brain with magnetic fields inducing a sense of presence of beings such as angels, demons, ghosts, and aliens. From National Geographic Naked Science episode, "Close Encounters".

Offline jerryweaver

Re: "The God Helmet" & Alien Encounters
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 07:57:25 PM »
Abduction experiences are caused by sun flares :D  :D  :D  :D     ???   :o   http://youtu.be/pdW4trVZMQ4?t=2m58s

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_helmet

Persinger reports that many subjects have reported "mystical experiences and altered states"[4] while wearing the God Helmet. The foundations of his theory have been criticised in the scientific press,[5] anecdotal reports by journalists,[6] academics[7][8] and documentarists[9] have been mixed and the effects reported by Persinger have not been independently replicated. The only attempt at replication published in the scientific literature reported a failure to reproduce Persinger's effects and the authors proposed that the suggestibility of participants, improper blinding of participants or idiosyncratic methodology could explain Persinger's results.[10] Persinger argues that the replication was technically flawed,[8][11] but the Swedish researchers have stood by their replication.[12]

http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.1080/15368370802493719

Increased Theta Activity in Quantitative Electroencephalographic (QEEG) Measurements During Exposure to Complex Weak Magnetic Fields
2008, Vol. 27, No. 4 , Pages 426-436 (doi:10.1080/15368370802493719)

Read More: http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.1080/15368370802493719

Offline Deca

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2013, 06:45:45 PM »
well how do you explian all the people thats had expeinces with Dr persigers "god" helmet ?

http://www.susanblackmore.co.uk/journalism/ns94.html

housands of Americans believe they have had a close encounter of the alien kind.
Susan Blackmore wonders what on Earth is going on …

The outer door slammed firmly shut, and a deathly hush descended on the tiny red-lit, sound-proofed room in which I half lay, half sat, in a kind of dentist’s reclining chair. Half an hour alone in here might have seemed a pleasantly restful prospect - except for the converted motorcycle helmet on my head. Embedded in either side of it, just above my ears, were sets of solenoids about to deliver a pulsed magnetic field designed to mimic the firing patterns of the temporal lobes of my brain.

I was in the laboratory of Michael Persinger, a neuroscientist at Laurentian University in Sudbury, Ontario. Persinger has long claimed that mystical experiences, out-of-body excursions and all sorts of psychic occurrences, are associated with excessive firing in the temporal lobes. The evidence is suggestive, but has always been essentially correlational. People with more unstable temporal lobes have more psychic experiences. Temporal lobe epileptics sometimes report deja-vu or hallucinations just before seizures. Temporal lobe activity is implicated in the effects of anoxia in near-death experiences. But there are many possible reasons for such correlations apart from cause and effect. What has been missing is a direct demonstration that specific experiences can be created by specific firing in this part of the brain.

The reason I was willing, indeed keen, to let myself in for this experiment was that I was trying to understand the origin of the latest craze in crazy experience - abduction by aliens.

Although the details vary - some people are taken from their cars or in the street, for example, and not all see children or babies - the stories are more remarkable for their consistency than their differences. A typical report may go something like this.

I woke up in the middle of the night and everything looked odd, and strangely lit. At the end of my bed was a four-foot high grey alien. Its spindly, thin body supported a huge head with two enormous, slanted, liquid black eyes. It compelled me, telepathically, to follow and led me into a spaceship, along curved corridors to an examination room full of tables, on which other people lay. I was forced to lie down while they painfully examined me, extracted ova (or sperm) and implanted something in my nose. I could see jars containing half-human, half-alien foetuses and a nursery full of silent, sickly children. When I eventually found myself back in bed, several hours had gone by.

Some recall their experiences in full detail, but for many abductees the "memories" emerge only when they take themselves to a therapist for hypnotic regression.

This leads to the idea that there may be many unwitting abductees. Indeed a recent, highly publicised, Roper poll claimed that nearly four million Americans may be abductees. The poll itself is a nightmare of assumptions and logical leaps. The four million is extrapolated from the fact that two per cent of the respondents reported certain experiences. Yet they did not report abductions; they simply answered "yes" to a number of questions about sleep paralysis, sensations of flying or leaving the body, seeing unusual lights and finding puzzling scars on their body. This does not add up to having been abducted.

Cheap jokes are easy to make. Why do the aliens always pick Americans first? How come they are clever enough to teleport through walls, and to read and erase our memories - but all we have to do to defeat them is a little hypnosis? And if they really put implants in people’s noses how come these always seem to be sneezed out and don’t show up on the X-ray.

Another common response is to dismiss abductions accounts as delusions of the mentally ill. This is easy to counter; personality studies of abductees have shown that they are of at least average intelligence, from a wide range of social situations, and show no particular signs of mental disturbance or pathology.

It is still easy to dismiss the whole thing as ridiculous, but I think this would be missing a real opportunity to learn something about the mind.

The fundamental question for neuroscience is the precise relationship between subjective experience and neural firing. A flash of light produces an evoked potential in visual cortex; activity increases in the left hemisphere when using verbal skills. It is far less obvious how complex subjective states arise from brain activity - yet surely it is an assumption of neuroscience that they do. If we could understand the neural basis of something as bizarre as an abduction experience we might learn a lot about both mind and brain.

The abduction experience is unfortunately complicated by the fact that some - though not all - abductees only "recall" their experiences under hypnosis. This naturally raises accusations of FMS - or False Memory Syndrome - that the hypnotists themselves have implanted the ideas and created "memories" for things that never happened. The comparison is made with "recovered memories" of child abuse in which therapists hypnotically regress clients and convince them of the reality of terrible childhood traumas.

There is much hype and misunderstanding around the concept of false memory. False memory is not something completely different from "true memory". Indeed to some extent you could say that all memories are false. There is no tape recorder in the brain. Rather, research shows that we use stored information to reconstruct plausible accounts of past events. When we retell those events it is easy to recall our own retelling more clearly than the original experience - even if we’ve exaggerated it a bit along the way. How, then, can we decide which memories were "real" and which imagined? There is no magic way to the right answer and some theorists think it just depends on how readily available an image is. If it is clear and detailed and easy to bring to mind it will be remembered as "real".

When memory is seen this way the phenomena of false memory seem less bizarre. Take recent experiments by Elizabeth Loftus, a psychologist from Seattle, Washington. She wanted to bring false memory research from the comparative sterility of laboratory events to genuine emotional ones. She invited people into her lab and chose to implant in them the "memory" of being lost in a shopping mall as a young child. The subjects had never actually been lost this way (as far as anyone knew) but their relatives took part by "reminding" them of the event. Afterwards the unsuspecting subjects "remembered" the events clearly and, even when Loftus tried to debrief them, some remained convinced that it had actually happened.

This should not unduly surprise us. Do we really remember that time on the beach when we were six or did we just invent it from the photo in the family album? We shall never know, and we are at liberty to convince ourselves that our memories are accurate - until we see laboratory demonstrations like this when we know for sure that they are not.

What does this tell us about alien abductions? First, we must not be diverted by the red herring of hypnosis. Not all abductees are hypnotised and "false memories" can be created without hypnosis. In any case there is nothing magic about hypnosis itself. Its power probably lies in the way subjects are relaxed and encouraged to use their powers of imagery and fantasy. If you are asked to "go back" to the night of your "missing time" and talk about what happened, and if you come up with a fantasy of an abduction, then you may well recall it as though it is real. But so will you recall a similar fantasy invented in the quietness of your own bed or in late-night story-telling with your friends. So, whether hypnosis is involved or not, false memory may well be a factor.

However, false memories cannot be the whole story. In general we are quite good at distinguishing fantasy from reality, in spite of the blurred edges, and we do not invent false recollections entirely out of the blue. My suspicion is that, even if false memory plays a role, there would have to be some kind of core event for the fantasies to build around. But what?

One suggestion is sleep paralysis. During normal REM sleep, when the majority of dreams occur, the skeletal muscles are paralysed. This is presumably so that we do not act out our dreams, as animals have been shown to do when the brain centres controlling sleep are suppressed. Normally we are unaware of this, but occasionally we can become mentally alert while the paralysis persists. Waking up this way can be extremely unpleasant, especially if you don’t know what is happening. Yet it is quite common; surveys show that about 20 per cent of people have experienced sleep paralysis at some time or another. Some people learn ways out of it, such as wiggling one toe, or just lying back and waiting for it to pass. Trying to move - and failing - makes it worse and often provokes the sense that there is someone or something trying to squash, strangle or suffocate you. Sexual arousal during dreams is common and may add a particularly powerful edge to the experience.

Some cultures have built elaborate myths around sleep paralysis. The incubus and succubus come to have sex with their unwilling victims in the dead of night, and during the Middle Ages many a virgin or nun was reputedly visited by the evil incubi who came to tempt them. In Newfoundland the Old Hag comes and presses on sleepers’ chests, suffocating them and preventing them from moving. And the hill people of Laos and Vietnam talk of a Grey Ghost who paralyses victims in the dark.

Alien abductions may just be a modern equivalent of a sleep paralysis myth. It makes sense that in late 20th century Western culture the space ship and the alien would form its basis. But why the odd lights and other consistent features?

Eerie lighting is common in another kind of sleep disturbance - the false awakening, in which you dream you have woken up. Although you are convinced you are awake, things don’t look quite right and familiar objects can seem lit from within. In this state anything is possible because you are still dreaming, but the apparent familiarity of the environment means that the experiences are more likely to be interpreted as real. This is one variety of what Oxford psychologist Celia Green refers to as a "metachoric experience" - one in which the perceived world is replaced by an imagined replica.

The association of sleep disturbances with abductions is lent some support by the research of the late Nicholas Spanos and his colleagues, at Carleton University in Ottawa. They compared groups of people who had had intense UFO experiences, such as abduction, with those having less intense experiences and found that the former were more often sleep-related.

Sleep phenomena may be part of the answer but what about the sense of being taken bodily away, of flying or floating and going on a journey? I was still looking for explanations for these and this is why I came to Persinger’s laboratory.

Persinger’s theory is that abduction-like experiences are caused by complex patterns of activity in the temporal lobes. People vary in how stable their temporal lobes are and he argues that those with the most unstable activity may have the experiences spontaneously.

In addition magnetic effects from earthquakes could set off the necessary firing. To test this he looked for, and found, a strong correlation between the dates of seismic events and claims of UFO sightings, abductions and other strange phenomena from past centuries. Interestingly the recent claims that earthquakes and thunderstorms can create visible lights might provide the link between UFOs and abduction experiences.

Those who believe in the literal reality of abductions have tried to counter this theory by showing that abductees do not score higher on measures of temporal lobe lability and arguments have raged over whether the samples were adequate or the experiences really abductions. But such arguments would lose their importance in the face of direct simulations of the experiences.

For the first ten minutes or so nothing seemed to happen .To tell the truth I felt rather daft. Instructed to describe aloud anything that happened I did not know what to say and felt under pressure to say something - anything. Then suddenly all my doubts were gone. "I’m swaying. It’s like being on a hammock." Then it felt for all the world as though two hands had grabbed my shoulders and were bodily yanking me upright. I knew I was still lying in the reclining chair, but someone, or something, was pulling me up.

Something seemed to get hold of my leg and pull it, distort it, and drag it up the wall. I felt as though I had been stretched half way up to the ceiling.

Then came the emotions. Totally out of the blue, but intensely and vividly, I felt suddenly angry - not just mildly cross but that sort of determinedly clear-minded anger out of which you act - only there was nothing and no one to act on. After perhaps ten seconds it was gone but later was replaced by an equally sudden fit of fear. I was just suddenly terrified - of nothing in particular. Never in my life have I had such powerful sensations coupled with the total lack of anything to blame them on. I was almost looking around the little room to find who was doing it.

Of course, I knew that it was all caused by the magnetic field changes but what, I wondered, would I feel if such things happened spontaneously. What if I woke in the middle of the night with all those feelings? I knew I would want, above all, to find an explanation, to find out who had been doing it to me. To have such powerful feelings and no reason for them is horrible. You feel as if you are going mad. If someone told me an alien was responsible and invited me to join an abductees’ support group, I might well prefer to believe the idea; rather than accept I was going mad.

An explanation in terms of brain events would be better still. So, until we understand the brain better, and until we learn to accept that things that seem real need not be, we cannot blame people for interpreting their weird experiences as abductions.

One last thought. Persinger applied a silent and invisible force to my brain and so created a specific experience for me. He claimed he was imitating the basic sequences of the processes of memory and perception and that, by varying those sequences, he could control my experience. Could he have done it from a distance? Could it be done on a wider scale? Suddenly prospects of magnetic mind control seem an awful lot worse than the idea of being abducted by imaginary aliens.

Offline Deca

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2013, 06:50:07 PM »
THE GOD HELMET (Koren Helmet) Michael Persinger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y02UlkYjSi0

Offline Deca

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 07:00:17 PM »
NATURE | Can Animals Predict Disaster? | Earthquakes | PBS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4etr-z7c0g

simple animals sense a change ...get spooked and f**k off.....us humans ...tell each other spooky stories/myths

How did animals in Thailand know the tsunami was coming?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8Fy8CNu11U

Offline Deca

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2013, 07:09:03 PM »
Travis Walton: 20/20 Interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whDp4-8IFNI

Uploaded on Feb 27, 2012

A serious 20/20 interview with Travis Walton, who appears rational and authentic, which includes an "explanation" by Dr,.Michael Persinger who thinks Mr. Walton's experience was induced electromagnetically.

Offline Deca

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2014, 09:40:22 PM »
 30 mins before the 2008 Sichuan earthquake in China
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKMTSDzU1Z4

again ties in with what Dr persinger work

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Persinger

Tectonic Strain Theory

Persinger has also come to public attention due to his 1975 Tectonic Strain Theory (TST) of how geophysical variables may correlate with sightings of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) or Marian apparitions. Persinger argued that strain within the Earth's crust near seismic faults produces intense electromagnetic (EM) fields, creating bodies of light that some interpret as glowing UFOs or The Virgin Mary. Alternatively, he argued that the EM fields generate hallucinations in the temporal lobe, based on images from popular culture, of alien craft, beings, communications, or creatures.

In the UK, Paul Devereux advocates a variant geophysical theory similar to TST, the Earthlights theory. However, unlike Persinger, Devereaux generally restricts such effects to the immediate vicinity of a fault line. Devereux's approach also differs from Persinger's in holding triboluminescence rather than piezoelectricity as the "more likely candidate" for the production of naturally occurring UFOs. Devereux doesn't advocate, as in Persinger's TST, that the phenomenon might create hallucinations of UFO encounters in people, instead proposing an even more radical hypothesis: that earthlights may possess intelligence and even have the ability to read witness' thoughts.[18]

Persinger's claims regarding the effects of environmental geomagnetic activity on paranormal experiences have not been independently replicated and, like his findings regarding the God helmet, may simply be explained by the suggestibility of participants.[3]

How mysterious orbs could be used to predict earthquakes: Scientists link strange lights to movement in the Earth's crust

These strange lights can appear before earthquakes but rarely afterwards
    They often occur near rifts caused by movement in Earth's tectonic plates
    Scientists believe the tension during this process creates an electronic charge, which turns into light when it reaches the surface

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2532812/How-mysterious-orbs-used-predict-earthquakes-Scientists-link-strange-lights-movement-Earths-crust.html#ixzz2pIaE52RM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2014, 02:27:29 AM »

This is a small part of the US database of ufo reports found here: http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxs.html
It is improbable that all these were caused by GeoMagnetic disturbances.

National UFO Reporting Center
Report Index For Craft Shape
Click on links for details
NUFORC Home

Date / Time   City   State   Shape   Duration   Summary   Posted
12/10/13 19:00   Great Falls   MT   
~30 minutes   Blue light beams coming from the sky to the ground.   12/12/13
12/6/13 22:30   Daly City   CA   
3 seconds   Night sky suddenly flashes bright blue   12/12/13
12/6/13 02:00   American Fork   UT   
1 second   A green light lit up the entire sky for about 2 seconds, then a smaller blue light flashed.   12/12/13
12/5/13 23:52   Port Ludlow   WA   
1 second   House shaken by a loud "boom" sound.   12/12/13
12/5/13 19:00   Davenport   FL   
3-5 minutes   Large orange light seen in night sky from Davenport, FL.   12/12/13
12/4/13 23:00   Coral Gables   FL   
1 minutes   Orange circular bright light in parallel motion , light got dimmer until it disappeared   12/5/13
11/30/13 20:30   Lancaster   PA   
20 minutes   Convoy of lights moving northbound across the PA sky.   12/2/13
11/30/13 01:53   Mukilteo   WA   
90 seconds   More Strange Noises Outside House   12/5/13
11/28/13 01:30   Vaughan (Canada)   ON   
45 minutes   Light streaks across south sky Maple, Ontario, Canada.   12/2/13
11/23/13 22:00   Kenya   

I don't know if anybody looks up in the sky at night in Nairobi.

What are those very close and bright lights . When you spot them y   12/2/13
11/23/13 16:45   Santa Paula   CA   
5-10 seconds   Two bright lights in Santa Paula.   12/2/13
11/21/13 23:35   Mukilteo   WA   
5 minutes   Strange Humming Noise Outside House.   12/2/13
11/20/13 16:20   West Bridgewater   

10 minutes   5 white lights coming together in the sky as they flickered while it flew across the sky. Very unusual and obvious to see. Not a plane   12/2/13
11/19/13 19:00   Covington   TN   
5 minutes   Bright red/blue/red lights at mid-point in sky, lights in a vertical formation. No sound. Moving very slowly in western direction.   11/20/13
11/18/13 00:35   Gibsonton   FL   
5 seconds   Bright electric blue ball of light lights up Gibsonton, FL, sky.   11/20/13
11/16/13 05:30   St. George   SC   
20 minutes   On 11-16-13, between the approx. hours of 05:30 05:50, I was in the deer stand hunting waiting for sunrise when I observed three white   11/20/13
11/9/13 23:30   Little Rock   AR   

Two amber lights moving in sync but too far apart to be connected. no sound.   11/11/13
11/8/13 08:00   Orlando   FL   

While driving in i4 i saw flashing white light in the sky, blinking moving like left and right zig zag move. It's moved like butterfl   11/11/13
11/6/13 21:00   Fort Myers   FL   
2 minutes   Squadron of red lights.   11/11/13
10/26/13 20:00   Beaverton   OR   

2 orange orbs flickerig ,flying in sky over beaverton oregon.   11/11/13
10/15/13   Holly Pond   AL   

On 15 October 2013 I was leaving my driveway when I noticed a bright light that at first I mistook for the moon. When I noticed the mo   10/23/13
10/13/13 10:50   Santa Fe   NM   
10 minutes   ((HOAX??)) Some kind of aircraft with a HUGE wingspan was flying very low over my neighborhood in Santa Fe, NM.   11/11/13
10/10/13 21:00   Kingsville (Canada)   ON   
On going   Extremely fast multiple colored lights, constantly moving and stopping back to its place of origin. ((NUFORC Note: Star? PD))   10/14/13
10/7/13 07:40   Carson City   NV   
3 seconds   No object seen; however while driving down Carson River Road my driving lights went off on their own for approximately 3 seconds. It   10/14/13
9/29/13 21:50   North Berwick   ME   
3-5 seconds   Green fireball with a bit of a tail falling rapidly from sky.   10/3/13
9/27/13 22:00   Lewistown   MT   
Until Dawn   Differential lights shining all around the yard and river of our house.   10/14/13
9/27/13 16:30   Manitou Beach   MI   

5 silver cigar craft and one sphere seen in Mi on Friday afternoon Sept 27, 2013   9/30/13
9/27/13 00:10   Glen Arbor   MI   
aprox 5 minutes   Appeared aprox NNW over lake michigan above North Manitou island. Initialy thought it was a metorite but it moved slowly(much to slow f   9/30/13
9/26/13 04:30   Kuchaman City (India)   

20 seconds   UFO flying in the sky at night   9/30/13
9/21/13 19:10   Albuquerque   NM   
5 minutes   Bright light hovering east of Albuquerque. ((NUFORC Note: Helium-filled balloon at high altitude. PD))   9/30/13
9/20/13 23:30   Drexel Hill   PA   
45   Deep rumbling mimicking strange helicopter stopping abruptly.   9/30/13
9/18/13 22:00   Newfield   NJ   
2 minutes   Me and my daughter saw a triangle shaped, slow flying aircraft with white light on each point of triangle. 20-70 feet above tree line.   9/30/13
9/18/13 20:30   Dallas   TX   
~10 minutes   9-10 orange red orbs flying silently SW to NE around 8:30pm near downtown Dallas.   9/30/13
9/17/13 20:15   Westport   MA   
5 minutes   Bright orange orb disc shaped.   9/30/13
9/17/13 04:25   Ocoee   FL   
3   Strange orange type flame that moves like a plain,and then stops in position and moves in another direction, like a helicopter.   9/30/13
9/14/13 22:00   Seattle   WA   

This did Not turn out to be a UFO, however the details were interesting to me.   9/30/13
9/14/13 22:00   Seattle   WA   

This event took place in the evening of Sept 14, 2013. This was orange lights. The single one that I saw was red. My sister said tha   9/30/13
9/13/13 23:39   Canby   OR   
4 minutes   3 bright white flashes of light that lit up the entire sky.   9/30/13
9/7/13 22:00   Ludington   MI   
35 minutes   Strange bright flickering light in the W sky over Lake Michigan. Flashing an moving both hor. and vert. extremley fast. ((Arcturus?))   9/9/13
9/3/13   Indianapolis   IN   

I got some weird markings on the concrete next to field of my house. It's unexplainable because a abandon car is right there and weird.   9/9/13
9/1/13 21:30   Georgetown   KY   
30 minutes   8 silent bright orange lights moving one at a time south to north over Georgetown, KY.   9/9/13
9/1/13 20:00   Vernon (Canada)   BC   
several hours   Night object with flashing red and green lights over Vernon, B.C. Canada. ((NUFORC Note: Twinkling star, we suspect. PD))   9/9/13
9/1/13 02:55   Vancouver   

>10 minutes   I was Just lying in Bed,then,I saw a light in the sky from the Window.I did actually stood up cause it was moving and There was a hous   9/9/13
8/31/13 21:35   Windsor   ON   
~10 minutes   I saw a red, pulsating mass of light travelling with no sound in a straight path across the night sky.   9/9/13
8/30/13 16:35   Pittsburgh   PA   

I was sitting in my apt. SE side of Pittsburgh, and I had the fan in the window with the windows open   9/9/13
8/29/13 20:30   Kingswinford (UK/England)   

2-3 minutes   Color changing lights dancing in the sky.   8/30/13
8/29/13 02:52   

On NASA ISS stream some stars dissappeared and then turned red and the dislocated at 2:52AM today August 29, 2013. Then the NASA went t   8/30/13
8/27/13 20:00   Campbell   OH   
10 minutes   Siting of object in sky.   9/9/13
8/25/13 20:00   Milford   CT   
45 minutes   While driving past Gulf Beach on our way home a cluster of orangish lights caught our eye. While stopping and watching, we saw these &q   8/30/13
8/25/13 19:30   Waikoloa   HI   
1 minutes   High-altitude white flashes.   8/30/13
8/23/13 20:20   Captiva   FL   
Summary   SOME CONCLUSIONS FROM THE PAST 27 SIGHTINGS I AND OTHERS HAVE HAD ON SANIBEL AND CAPTIVA ISLANDS, FLORIDA, OVER AN EIGHT WEEK PERIOD FR   8/30/13
8/17/13 22:10   

Was out side around 10:10 pm watching the stars, my husband had just I'm to check the laundry , and then this. mushroom object came   8/30/13
8/14/13 03:00   Tahoe City   CA   
2 hours   I was actually looking for bigfoot. We spent alot of time camping this summer, mostly around Tahoe City, CA. We'd go for night hikes, w   11/11/13
8/13/13 00:15   Chicago   IL   
3 seconds   Not a clear object, but a very clear light, 3 blinks and movement.   8/30/13
8/11/13 23:24   Cedaredge   CO   
10 seconds   Bright white light, faster than a satellite and much slower than a meteor, which faded and disappeared.   8/30/13
8/10/13 22:02   Wiscasset   ME   
1 minute   Not a "craft," a bright orange light, sort of like a paper bag with a candle in it.   8/30/13
8/9/13 08:00   In orbit   

Object Following the ISS   8/30/13
8/8/13 23:58   In orbit   WA   

Check on n2yo.com for what is being tracked   8/30/13
8/8/13 22:30   Grand Remous (Canada)   QC   
2 minutes   Witnessed the ISS being trailed by another obj. that was a bit less visible. ((NUFORC Note: Japanese satellite, HTV-4. PD))   8/30/13
8/8/13   

Heard you on C2C asking if anyone knew what might be following Space Station. Heard on radio, the Japanese were sending up a supply sh   8/30/13
8/7/13 20:45   Portland   ME   
5   A bright bluish light streaked across the sky over Casco Bay in Portland, Maine at 20:45, lasting about 5-7 seconds, and disappearing I   8/30/13
8/7/13 20:30   Pompano Beach   FL   
2 minutes   Standing outside, looking toward the East when I saw something moving in the sky, when it appeared to explode with 2 objects following.   8/30/13
8/6/13 21:00   Tucson   AZ   
2 minutes   Aug 6, 9pm it was in space looked like a star was still then moved it dimmed and faded away. too far for any details   8/30/13
7/29/13 23:30   Glendalemingle Dale   AZ   
10 minutes   Strange lights above Glendale Arizona July 29th at about 11:30 pm   8/30/13
7/29/13 01:00   Buffalo   NY   
10 seconds   Loud noise heard in sky.   8/30/13
7/28/13 00:00   Dog Bone Lake (near)   NV   

This is an observation I noticed in Dog Bone Lake, NV, while viewing satellite images.

google earth dog bon   8/30/13
7/28/13 00:45   Penn Hills   PA   
1 minute   Several Brilliant Flashes of light in different colors followed by a flickering orange/red glow across the sky.   8/30/13
7/26/13 23:30   Middlesex   NY   
20 minutes   50-100 Orange Fire orbs over Middlsex, New York   8/30/13
7/24/13   Brunswick County   NC   

I just heard you on C2C talking about huge number of reports of sightings at sea from the coast of Horry County SC. Horry and Georgetow   8/30/13
7/22/13 03:13   Sterling   AK   
a few seconds   3 stationary bright, white lights in a triangle shape in the eastern sky.   7/22/13
7/18/13 00:30   New Milford   CT   
3 hours   Yellow blinking glow emanating from a clearing surrounded by wetlands in a sparsely populated area over a 3 hour period.   8/30/13
7/15/13 03:30   Daly City/Pacifica   CA   
1 second   Three intensely bright flashes of white light pulsating in a series within 1 second without sound, but no object seen. Seen   7/22/13
7/13/13 21:20   Wells   ME   
5-10 minutes   Six orbs sighted in Wells, ME.   7/14/13
7/11/13 23:40   Pt. Angeles   WA   
5 minutes   At approximately 11 50 pm my husband and I heard helicopters flying overhead. They were flying low to the ground. They were chasing an   7/14/13
7/10/13 06:00   Miami   FL   
5 seconds   To whom it may Concern I work in Miami Florida & on July 10th i was l lying down resting on my office sofa and was awaken by a feeling   7/22/13
7/6/13 21:00   Denham Springs   LA   
~10 minutes   Red glowing balls in formation seen in Louisiana sky.   7/14/13
7/6/13   Pasco   WA   
45-60 seconds   On the night of July 6th 2013 a friend and I were driving down Road 100 in a rural part of Pasco, WA. As we were driving we noticed a b   7/14/13
7/4/13 22:34   West Point   CA   
3 minutes   ((NUFORC Note: Witness elects to remain totally anonymous; provides no information. PD))   7/14/13
7/4/13 21:00   Irmo   SC   

Saw a single orange/red ball moving in a straight line, moving from the S to N. ((NUFORC Note: Witness is comm. Pilot/ATP. PD))   7/5/13
7/4/13 21:00   Fillmore   TX   
15 minutes   2 objects in the nighttime skydiving up and down and up and down during fireworks show   7/5/13
7/3/13 21:00   Culver   OR   
3 hours   Disk with a tail and it stayed by Mount Jefferson for about 30 to 45 minutes.   7/14/13
7/1/13 00:00   Pullman   WA   
unk   No cognitive memory of abduction, but physical signs of abduction.   9/9/13
6/30/13 00:45   Portland   OR   
4 minutes   Phoenix type lights pdx.   7/3/13
6/22/13 22:00   Saint Joseph   MO   
4 minutes   White light quickly gains altitude and dissappears.   7/3/13
6/5/13 05:15   Kingston   GA   
3 minutes   There was a orange crescent shaped ojbest in the sky it looked like the moon at first but would disappear and appear. the object was go   7/3/13
5/31/13   Green Island   NY   

((HOAX??)) I entered a report for NY green island on 5/31.   7/3/13
5/24/13   South Prarie (above)   WA   
Not long   5 silent aircraft over South Prarie, in Pierce County Washington State on 5/24/2013   6/2/13
5/17/13 23:46   Burlington (Canada)   ON   
7 minutes   I saw an extremely bright satilite fly towards the moon. It disappeared behind light cloud cover about an inch from the moon at an ext   6/2/13
5/10/13 20:00   Philadelphia   PA   

SOMETHING FEW DOWN ONTO MY LAWN ON MAY 10TH, 2013.   5/15/13
5/5/13 01:35   Sacramento   CA   
5:00 minutes   Flashes in the sky are intermittent every 5 minutes   5/15/13
5/1/13 22:00   Grand Blanc   MI   
1 second   Loud boom.   5/15/13
4/16/13 21:08   Wilmington   CT   
unknown   Large Triangle shaped craft hovering over the cape fear river in Wilmington NC   5/15/13
4/13/13 23:30   Chicago   IL   
2 minutes   Observed 3 orange orb like shapes moving north to south in direction just east of downtown Chicago. Altitude less then 5k feet. Orbs a   5/15/13
4/11/13   Bethany   OK   
20 seconds   Object my brother and i seen was a "v-shaped" object,then it seemed to change shapes to a circle type shape.   5/15/13
4/7/13 11:05   Plantation   FL   
5-10 seconds   Two star like lights moving across the sky in unison   5/15/13
4/2/13 22:35   Conway   SC   
Seconds   Saw a fireball or silent explosion in the sky.   4/12/13
3/30/13 22:39   Ionia   MI   
6 seconds   Unknown object flyover in michigan, b2 flyover?   4/12/13
3/24/13 22:15   Kota City (Rajasthan) (India)   

At 22:15 (Indian Standard Time) on 24th March 2013, I with my friend saw a yellow light like burning star or a small ball coming from t   5/15/13
3/21/13 18:00   Fort Meyers   FL   
~15 minutes   This alien being was not visible at the time of the photo being taken, but was visible later in the photo.   5/15/13
3/17/13 00:50   Cranston   RI   
20 minutes   Light blue disk over Cranston RI for 20 minutes. ((NUFORC Note: Possible advertising lights?? PD))   5/15/13
3/8/13 22:32   Eagle   ID   
on going   An object with bright green, red, and blue lights hovering in the south east sky. ((NUFORC Note: Possible twinkling star? PD))   5/15/13
3/7/13 20:20   Port Huron   MI   

Strange flashing red lights in sky.   5/15/13
2/25/13 04:00   Oregon City   OR   
1 minute   Bright lights and no noise.   2/28/13
2/14/13 22:00   Cotulla   TX   
1 hour   Unexplained lights.   2/28/13
2/12/13 00:30   Rockport   MA   
20 minutes   Flashing red/ orange strobe like light with 5 or 6 second intervals over Eden Road near water that eventually wound down and disappear   5/15/13
2/10/13 11:00   

1 second   On the tv series Fix my family episode 105 on track 22 Isawwhat appears to be a UFO. It briefly appeared Zipping from right to left.   2/18/13
2/4/13 14:30   Austin   TX   

On feb 4th 2013 my daughter was taking pictures of me and a creature appeared next to me. My daughter shouted and said mommy an alien i   2/18/13
2/3/13   Hood River   OR   

02-03-13 report from Hood River, MA: There is no such place.   2/18/13
2/1/13 23:00   Hana   HI   
3 seconds   Odd lights illuminating the clouds, like in the film Close Encounters of the Third Kind.   2/18/13
1/25/13 01:00   Toms River   NJ   
On & off all night   Strange high-pitch sound heard.   2/4/13
1/18/13   New York City (GW Bridge)   

((HOAX??)) Black saucer two red lights and shot out white beams on angles it rocked rapidly. Seen by two men.   2/4/13
1/11/13 18:30   Plantation   FL   
30 minutes   Stationary single object seeming to be changing colors and shapes in the night sky. ((NUFORC Note: Possible sighting of Sirius? PD))   2/4/13
1/7/13 01:50   Anchorage   AK   
still on   There are a 5-7 lights higher than a passenger plane but they are blinking; thought they may have been satellites.   2/4/13
1/6/13 22:30   Fort Lauderdale   FL   
2 minutes   Red formation of lights appear about 10 up and then down northerly flow fort lauderdale.   2/4/13
1/3/13 19:40   Roseville   CA   
2 minutes   Two red lights in the sky   2/4/13
1/3/13 00:43   Phoenix   AZ   
5 minutes   Strange orange light start on side of sky. Then at very fast pace went across and stay still fir a moment hen went up and down patter   2/4/13
1/1/13 00:00   Irvine   CA   

((HOAX??)) They are here.   12/2/13
12/26/12 22:14   Murfreesboro   TN   
5 seconds   Heard a very loud whoosh noise.   2/4/13
12/25/12 20:45   Alford (Aberdeenshire)(UK/Scotland)   

10 minutes   ((HOAX??)) Flaming orange orbs above car. One viewing my car slow moving orbs. Misty background.   2/4/13
12/22/12   

For some reason i have observed orion belt today on inverted side of srius star   2/4/13
12/20/12 22:00   Annapolis   MD   

See the news(web) for blue and green lights filling the night sky and power outage in Annapolis MD.   12/21/12
12/20/12 03:45   Cedar Rapids   IA   

Adult female witnesses the blue flash.   12/21/12
12/20/12 03:00   Cedar Rapids   IA   

I just read an article about lights seen in Cedar Rapids Iowa at 3:00am of the 21st. http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/Astonishing-Lights-   12/21/12
12/20/12 01:00   Conneaut   OH   
20 minutes   No object.   2/4/13
12/14/12 02:00   East Bridgewater   MA   
3 minutes   Horn blast sounds for 3 minutes.   12/20/12
12/10/12 21:00   Grand Junction   CO   
15 minutes   Multiple UFOs in Junction.   12/20/12
12/7/12 20:40   Spokane Valley   WA   
2-5 minutes   unexplained experience in Spokane Valley.   12/20/12
12/3/12 02:00   Johannesburg (South Africa)   

2 minutes   A loud jet type noise, hovered for a couple of minutes   12/20/12
11/22/12 01:30   Cape Town (South Africa)   

2 minutes   MOON SIZED OBJECT SEEN.   12/20/12
11/19/12 13:00   Asheville   NC   
Seconds   Possible UFO object seen in 1 photo of a series   8/30/13
11/13/12 17:30   Longmont   CO   
2 hours   I saw 6-8 different orange lights in the sky over Longmont and Boulder area, hold there position for extended period, then move slowly   11/19/12
11/11/12 00:00   
MO   

There were a star-like object in the sky.   11/19/12
11/10/12 18:30   Derby   NY   
50 minutes   Multiple orange spheres over Derby, NY.   11/19/12
11/7/12 19:00   Boulder   CO   
2 minutes   Triangle of 3 lights - 2 minutes visable   11/19/12
11/3/12 02:00   Silver Springs   FL   
Hours   Sighting of intelligent life forms seem friendly to me   11/19/12
10/29/12 22:00   Woonsocket   RI   
flash of camera   Alien? looking in a second story window. It's a strait drop beneath it, but there it is. ((NUFORC Note: We suspect an artifact. PD))   11/19/12
10/29/12 10:30   Woonsocket   RI   
seconds   Unusual alien in the window - non grey.   12/20/12
10/22/12 03:00   Ottawa (Canada)   ON   
10 minutes   Intense bright 4xsize star, heading ESE opposite tthe nite sky direction at twice the speed for over 10 minutes.   10/30/12
10/21/12 23:57   Cranston   RI   
90 seconds   Large orange ball over Rhode Island.   10/30/12
10/20/12 00:30   Virginia Beach   VA   
90 seconds   Observed a fast moving spherical object moving horizontally across the eastern horizon.   10/30/12
10/17/12 23:05   Dunedin   FL   

We saw 2 separate tight circles of exploding lights which eventually stopped and locked into a cluster formation..   10/30/12
10/12/12 20:28   Bellevue   KY   
2 minutes   Observed a round ball of white light about 1000 ft next to a plane going same speed then disappear.   10/30/12
10/12/12 19:00   Glendale   AZ   
45 seconds   2 objects with flame trails making manuevers spirals lights   10/30/12
10/6/12 21:30   

On Saturday at around 21:30 I got a text from my wife saying words to the effect of 'you'll never believe but the lights are back.   10/30/12
10/6/12 00:40   Cranston   RI   
90 seconds   I am a retired plychologist age 64. I sit out every night till about 2pm facing the south. I saw a large round orange ball, like a pu   10/30/12
10/5/12 00:30   Torrance   CA   
1 minute   I was sitting at my computer when I saw a light flash down on the tree between me and my neighbors houses. Then it happened again about   10/30/12
10/5/12   West Wartan   MI   

((HOAX??)) Saw a ufo near south feild free way near west warran.. i have seen about 5 ufo sightings   10/30/12
9/30/12 23:00   

I was checking out the reported UFO in the sky,at Jacksonville,TX from my I-Phone4 map on Sept.31,2012 at 11 pm. I saw the he same thi   10/30/12
9/26/12 22:00   Ubud (Indonesia)   

~2 minutes   Strong orange light flickering in the dark cloudy rainy night   10/30/12
9/26/12 00:41   Augusta   ME   
6 seconds   Thoughts on previously reported event   10/30/12
9/22/12 19:00   Pascagoula   MS   

Flashing Strobe Light Object Seen Moving Really Fast   9/24/12
9/21/12 08:00   Sturbridge   MA   
seconds   Not sure what it was but the sky is crystal clear and you can see so many stars.. but then off to the distance lower in the sky this th   9/24/12
9/21/12 03:00   Waterbury   VT   
few minutes   very strange noise from sky not a plane or hellicopter

Offline iamc2

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2014, 03:10:26 AM »
There is something defiantly going on in the skies; and our Nazi Gov. is hiding the facts. I believe these crafts are inter dimensional and demonic.
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline Juntawatch

• "This ain't Rock-n'-Roll;     This is Genocide."
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2014, 03:54:15 AM »
There is something defiantly going on in the skies; and our Nazi Gov. is hiding the facts. I believe these crafts are inter dimensional and demonic.

Well now, that's word for word perfect what JEHOVAH WITNESSES believe.

We are at the centre of the universe, metaphorically speaking in this view.

What I say is always straight from the horses' (JW) mouth on these matters.

But as any scientist must admit: They could be right since no proof yet ...

... has been found of any extraterrestrial life that we're being told of, none!

And think of the control and leverage that gives you over Global populations.

Personally I believe we will have to voyage many hundreds of light-years to ...

... find life.

Wierd!

"The Dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire."
2 Peter, 2:2.

'The Intellectual, the Plebitian & the Proletariat could be treated; just as wasps are treated.'
- Sanctimonious III. 1st Century.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2014, 07:42:54 PM »
Well now, that's word for word perfect what JEHOVAH WITNESSES believe.

We are at the centre of the universe, metaphorically speaking in this view.

What I say is always straight from the horses' (JW) mouth on these matters.

But as any scientist must admit: They could be right since no proof yet ...

... has been found of any extraterrestrial life that we're being told of, none!

And think of the control and leverage that gives you over Global populations.

Personally I believe we will have to voyage many hundreds of light-years to ...

... find life.

Wierd!

My friend I am not a JW. and I do not believe we, as children of GOD; will ever go to the stars.

Aliens are demons from the dimension called: 'HELL.'

UFO's are REAL. But they are coming from below and not above.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2014, 10:42:44 PM »
My friend I am not a JW. and I do not believe we, as children of GOD; will ever go to the stars.

Aliens are demons from the dimension called: 'HELL.'

UFO's are REAL. But they are coming from below and not above.
would you like to tell us why you said this?

I'm not of the fundamentalists and am open to learning. Please elaborate on you views, iamc2.
This not taught in school so if you could clue us in to how you have come by this info?

Offline Deca

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2014, 02:49:10 PM »
you have to love Ufologist and UFO believers ....there not searching for truth or understanding but just to propagate their "belief" that UFO`s are aliens space ships....they can`t see that there could be many more probable terrestrial explanations.
they just make me laugh...but unfortunately spam up the internet with their narrow blinkered misinformation.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2014, 08:12:12 PM »
you have to love Ufologist and UFO believers ....there not searching for truth or understanding but just to propagate their "belief" that UFO`s are aliens space ships....they can`t see that there could be many more probable terrestrial explanations.
they just make me laugh...but unfortunately spam up the internet with their narrow blinkered misinformation.

Who is from 'Outer Space?'

Well it may be the guy in the photo... ???

The Ancient Alien non-sense has more hole than a Government Cover Up  ::)

Offline Honor18

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2014, 09:03:05 AM »
I have watched a couple of these episodes its all conjecture and theory .... Its more of a humour show in my opinion

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2014, 12:13:39 PM »
I have watched a couple of these episodes its all conjecture and theory .... Its more of a humour show in my opinion

Let me preface this by saying that I spent many, many years following the "UFO Conspiracy"…ultimately that search lead me here.  The one thing I noticed after about ten years of research…this conspiracy is not terribly secret.  It has been discussed by all manner of professional investigator from media and government and military.  It has appeared on all of the major traditional TV networks, many cable channels including Nat Geo, History and Discovery…not to mention all of the "news" channels…books, magazines, radio, TV, movies, websites…the majority of which want you to believe that these craft are operated by anything other than men.

Now…Ancient Aliens specifically…it's propaganda for the Luciferian New Age…same as the 2012 stuff.  Want proof?  It's put out by a company called Prometheus Entertainment.  Isn't that a strange coincidence?  Didn't Ridley Scott just put out a movie called Prometheus which alludes to the idea that we were created by aliens?  Somehow I doubt that it's a coincidence…

Ancient Aliens: The Satan Conspiracy (45 min) TV-PG
http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens/videos/the-satan-conspiracy?m=5189717d404fa&s=All&f=1&free=false

New interpretations of ancient texts suggest that Satan may have been an extraterrestrial who was more of an ally to humanity than an enemy.

::) I sense a religious agenda here…

Go over to GLP and try to post anything suggesting the best evidence for UFOs has no connection to aliens…and the best evidence for aliens is all speculative or a potential hoax.  Go suggest it's a religious cult and not actual demons themselves…you won't get far.

Most of the UFO/Ancient Alien people can be found pushing 2012 stuff before that year was over…and suggesting UFOs had something to do with it…what I found was that 2012 was just an extension of Arthur Clarke's Sentinel/Childhood's End/2001, New Age of Lucifer propaganda.  UFOs are piloted by men…or created by con men.  Period.
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline Honor18

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2014, 12:22:16 PM »
You could be right .... project paperclip comes to mind as do several other things .... seen a interesting dcumentary about Nyphilym as well ..... I am no expert but I have a open mind

Offline iamc2

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2014, 04:36:03 PM »
would you like to tell us why you said this?

I'm not of the fundamentalists and am open to learning. Please elaborate on you views, iamc2.
This not taught in school so if you could clue us in to how you have come by this info?
OK my friend you have asked and I must answer.

Schools will never teach you anything and most churches brain wash people.

If; I speak, about GOD: and most the of nit-wits that I have known, and met, and became friends with, become confused: and if I speak about modern events most people become very interested (but very un informed).

In my humble opinion , Satan has blinded many to believe that he is god; and GOD is Not!

Think about it my friends...

Offline Deca

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2014, 01:57:45 AM »
Volcano risk? Ask the birds: Astronauts to install tracker on International Space Station to monitor mass migrations that could give warning of natural disasters

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2542383/Volcano-risk-Ask-birds-Astronauts-install-tracker-International-Space-Station-monitor-mass-migrations-warning-natural-disasters.html#ixzz2qv42O4y4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Animals are known to sense tectonic activity well before major seismic shifts - an ability which could be used to give us prior warning for natural disasters.