Ex-CIA Operative: Military Thwarted Obama’s Plans To Nuke/EMP America

Author Topic: Ex-CIA Operative: Military Thwarted Obama’s Plans To Nuke/EMP America  (Read 5483 times)

Offline stymo1

Ex-CIA Operative: Military Thwarted Obama’s Plans To Nuke/EMP America This Fall!

How legitimate do you guys think this is? We know that nukes have been stolen from Minot and moved from Dyess to the East Coast, but do you believe this story?

http://thelibertydigest.com/2013/11/21/ex-cia-operative-military-thwarted-obamas-plans-to-nukeemp-america-this-fall/

Dr. Jim Garrow, the same one that reported the death of Andrew Breitbart  and Tom Clancy, came out as an ex CIA Agent recently. The same Jim Garrow that runs Pink Pagoda Girls that rescues young girls from death and abortion in China. He revealed in a November 18th Facebook message that among the top brass being purged, actually prevented President Obama from creating a series of  ”False Flag” events this fall. One of the incidents was to be nuclear, the other was make a calculated crippling of the infrastructure of our country.

On November 19th, the entire posts, reposts, and comments were totally scrubbed by social media networks.and outlets. That evening he appeared on Full Contact with Eric Rush.

You can see his scrubbed messages to Facebook here:

Three individuals have just saved 300 million lives in the past 2 weeks. They saved the 90% of the population that would be dead if Bathhouse Barry had not been stopped from using 3 nuclear devices against the American populace. 2 Army Generals and 1 Navy Admiral, whose duties included the safeguarding and oversight of the nuclear arsenal. Obama ordered that 3 nukes be transported in a major breach of protocol and safety regulations of long standing. He wanted it NOW, and these officers were made aware of what the intention was. The admiral had the one Navy nuke taken 200 miles off South Carolina and detonated deep in the ocean. The other 2 nukes disappeared thanks to the handiwork of the 2 Generals, the numbers 1 and 2 men in charge of the Army ordinance. These three men are heroes of the highest order. Look up the events of 2 Generals and 1 Admiral being dismissed in the past two weeks and you will find their names. They saved your lives and the lives of 300 million of your fellow citizens.

Mr. Obama’s intention was to set off the three nukes to devastate all computer related systems on the continent thus taking America back 200 years and guaranteeing a total breakdown in society and with in one year the death of 300 million Americans. To see how this would be possible read, “One Second After”. You can get it on Amazon.

We peered over the edge of the precipice of the death of our civilization and have lived to tell the tale. 3 heroes stood tall for America and the mad man in the white house was stopped for the first time in his life. He is unsure of what to do just now and he does not possess the keys to the nuclear submarines nor the two nukes that are now hidden. For the first time in his life someone said no, meant it, and stopped him from murder and devastation. The next few days are critical. Be afraid and go to prepper sites to find out how to save your family, if you can. – Dr. Jim Garrow, Nov. 18, 2013

In the condominium complex in Casa Grande, Arizona, where I have a unit, a visit was made yesterday by a group of 4 men in a black Suburban with lots of antenna’s on the roof. The management of our large group of condo’s was asked to open the door of my unit. The badges were a combination of many different alphabet agencies including my former one. Interesting because after I posted about EMP’s and missing nukes my phone rang late in the evening and I was requested to cease and desist. My posts have been removed. I am not however repentant, nor cowed. If anything like this happens again I have instructed people to begin the release of documents and information as per prepared plans in the hands of these people. Obama is known for overplaying his hand, and now should be known far and wide as a dangerous amateur. He may have gotten Breitbart, Hastings and Clancy, but they were just writers. I hope that he enjoys the protests today in DC.  – Dr. Jim Garrow, Nov. 19, 2013

A quick search on the internet latter and you can indeed find three Military Men that dealt in Nuclear Arms dismissed in October. Major General Michael Carey and Vice Admiral Tim Giardina (fired amidst rumors of misbehavior involving alcohol and gambling) were both released, then a third one from the Pacific that never made it home. There was also a sizable earth quake off the coast of South Carolina that Russia Claims was an underwater explosion of an American Thermal Nuclear Device.
" It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

Offline Honor18

Re: Ex-CIA Operative: Military Thwarted Obama’s Plans To Nuke/EMP America
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 09:30:54 am »
Sounds reasonable enough to me ... I could see Ovimit walking down this road ... question is what is he planning on doing now !

Offline stymo1

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 09:47:39 am »
I truly believe we thwarted a plot to use one back in September when AJ broke the story about the one from Dyess. I don't know whether to believe the story about detonating it off the coast 200 miles. IMO unless the top brass that were fired ordered it done, they would not waste a nuke but would have saved it for use later. Also, do you think they are bat shit crazy enough to plunge the whole nation into darkness with an emp strike? They may well be..... I don't know.
" It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin

Online Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 10:18:12 am »
Ex-CIA Operative: Military Thwarted Obama’s Plans To Nuke/EMP America This Fall!

How legitimate do you guys think this is? We know that nukes have been stolen from Minot and moved from Dyess to the East Coast, but do you believe this story?

http://thelibertydigest.com/2013/11/21/ex-cia-operative-military-thwarted-obamas-plans-to-nukeemp-america-this-fall/

Dr. Jim Garrow, the same one that reported the death of Andrew Breitbart  and Tom Clancy, came out as an ex CIA Agent recently. The same Jim Garrow that runs Pink Pagoda Girls that rescues young girls from death and abortion in China. He revealed in a November 18th Facebook message that among the top brass being purged, actually prevented President Obama from creating a series of  ”False Flag” events this fall. One of the incidents was to be nuclear, the other was make a calculated crippling of the infrastructure of our country.

On November 19th, the entire posts, reposts, and comments were totally scrubbed by social media networks.and outlets. That evening he appeared on Full Contact with Eric Rush.

You can see his scrubbed messages to Facebook here:

Three individuals have just saved 300 million lives in the past 2 weeks. They saved the 90% of the population that would be dead if Bathhouse Barry had not been stopped from using 3 nuclear devices against the American populace. 2 Army Generals and 1 Navy Admiral, whose duties included the safeguarding and oversight of the nuclear arsenal. Obama ordered that 3 nukes be transported in a major breach of protocol and safety regulations of long standing. He wanted it NOW, and these officers were made aware of what the intention was. The admiral had the one Navy nuke taken 200 miles off South Carolina and detonated deep in the ocean. The other 2 nukes disappeared thanks to the handiwork of the 2 Generals, the numbers 1 and 2 men in charge of the Army ordinance. These three men are heroes of the highest order. Look up the events of 2 Generals and 1 Admiral being dismissed in the past two weeks and you will find their names. They saved your lives and the lives of 300 million of your fellow citizens.

Mr. Obama’s intention was to set off the three nukes to devastate all computer related systems on the continent thus taking America back 200 years and guaranteeing a total breakdown in society and with in one year the death of 300 million Americans. To see how this would be possible read, “One Second After”. You can get it on Amazon.

We peered over the edge of the precipice of the death of our civilization and have lived to tell the tale. 3 heroes stood tall for America and the mad man in the white house was stopped for the first time in his life. He is unsure of what to do just now and he does not possess the keys to the nuclear submarines nor the two nukes that are now hidden. For the first time in his life someone said no, meant it, and stopped him from murder and devastation. The next few days are critical. Be afraid and go to prepper sites to find out how to save your family, if you can. – Dr. Jim Garrow, Nov. 18, 2013

In the condominium complex in Casa Grande, Arizona, where I have a unit, a visit was made yesterday by a group of 4 men in a black Suburban with lots of antenna’s on the roof. The management of our large group of condo’s was asked to open the door of my unit. The badges were a combination of many different alphabet agencies including my former one. Interesting because after I posted about EMP’s and missing nukes my phone rang late in the evening and I was requested to cease and desist. My posts have been removed. I am not however repentant, nor cowed. If anything like this happens again I have instructed people to begin the release of documents and information as per prepared plans in the hands of these people. Obama is known for overplaying his hand, and now should be known far and wide as a dangerous amateur. He may have gotten Breitbart, Hastings and Clancy, but they were just writers. I hope that he enjoys the protests today in DC.  – Dr. Jim Garrow, Nov. 19, 2013

A quick search on the internet latter and you can indeed find three Military Men that dealt in Nuclear Arms dismissed in October. Major General Michael Carey and Vice Admiral Tim Giardina (fired amidst rumors of misbehavior involving alcohol and gambling) were both released, then a third one from the Pacific that never made it home. There was also a sizable earth quake off the coast of South Carolina that Russia Claims was an underwater explosion of an American Thermal Nuclear Device.

This is major; I hope those close to the situation can do something about this!
What do you under-stand?

Offline Honor18

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 10:36:56 am »
I cannot remember the exact date but there was a thread created 3 to 4 weeks ago with a new member ... sorry cannot even remember her name but her thread was asking if anyone had any information about a underwater explosion a few hundred miles of the coast of SC ... Ill look around and see if I can find anything on it

Offline Honor18

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2013, 10:43:56 am »
There are alot of articales on this if you search it ...question is which ones are credible

Saturday, October 26, 2013Earthquake off Coast of S.C: NUKE EXPLODES UNDERWATER?
In light of recent FREEDOM FRIDAY WITH CARL GALLUPS' reporting through investigative reporter and commentator Brandon Gallups - we thought you might enjoy looking at this latest story. 

IMPORTANT NOTE: Our research into the EUROPEAN UNION TIMES ONLINE NEWSPAPER has uncovered that it is often touted as a "conspiracy site masquerading as a real journalism site."  We have no way of confirming that assertion. However, Brandon has been pulling and reporting from credible sources and openly laying out the evidence, live on air, on national and international radio the following facts:   

September 3, 2013 - INFOWARS reports through an insider confidential informant (who they have used many times in the past with 100% accuracy) that a truck with several nukes left Dyess AFB in Texas. The drivers reported they were headed to South Carolina. http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-high-level-source-confirms-secret-us-nuclear-warhead-transfer-to-east-coast/

On the very same day - Senator Lindsey Graham reports that if we don't attack Syria - the U.S. could be nuked - perhaps even Charleston Harbor S.C.  - THE VERY SAME day that nukes are reported to be transported from Texas to South Carolina. http://charlotte.cbslocal.com/2013/09/03/graham-nukes-in-hands-of-terrorists-could-result-in-bomb-coming-to-charleston-harbor/

Then we discover that on the VERY SAME DAY - a top nuke official with the military is fired. A few weeks later - another top official is fired. http://www.timesrecordnews.com/news/2013/oct/13/us-nuclear-force-faces-cascade-missteps/

NOW - The European Union Times - online newspaper is reporting that:

"A shocking new Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that President Barack Obama, while in a rage, ousted four of the United States top ranking military officers after they refused to detonate a nuclear device “in/near” Charleston, South Carolina this past week and, instead, exploded it off the Atlantic Coast."

"According to this report, Strategic Missile Forces Command (SMF) notified both President Putin and the General Staff this past Tuesday (8 October) that at 01:58:11 GMT/UTC an atomic device was exploded in the seabed off the US Atlantic Ocean, barely 1,000 km (620 miles) from Charleston, causing a 4.5 magnitude earthquake measurement that SMF experts equate to being a 1-kiloton yield, which is equal to the power of 1,000 tons of TNT."

Offline stymo1

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2013, 11:02:17 am »
The first article to come up in my search for "underwater explosion off south carolina coast" was Sorchaa Fail......... not a good sign that the info is credible.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1714.htm

So the question still remains. I did find a seismic report for a 4.5 earthquake off the coast of SC on 10-8-13.

http://rev.seis.sc.edu/earthquakes/?eq_url=earthquakes/2013/10/08/01/58/11

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
    • Mystery Babylon - MP3 Archive
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2013, 11:48:38 am »
A simultaneous EMP strike by China and Russia, with the EU pretending not to know who did it... is a fore see able consequence of American Exceptionalisim.

As a self inflicted wound for a False Flag, I have very large doubts an EMP strike.

For starters, it would devastate Big Brother, the Fusion Centres, and Central Govt, etc..

Anyway, I'm sure others have different ideas.
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Offline Honor18

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2013, 11:53:31 am »
Stymo ....... I think you had it right in the first article .... that thread I was talking about also discussed the earthquake and the one you are talking about would be about the right time ... tie that with the purges that are on record as happening ... it all fits ..... like I said though what will Ovimit do now that he failed or will he find a way to do the same FF another way ....

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2013, 01:58:05 pm »
A simultaneous EMP strike by China and Russia, with the EU pretending not to know who did it... is a fore see able consequence of American Exceptionalisim.

As a self inflicted wound for a False Flag, I have very large doubts an EMP strike.

For starters, it would devastate Big Brother, the Fusion Centres, and Central Govt, etc..

Anyway, I'm sure others have different ideas.

Forgot to say - Yes I believe they would Nuke a City or two as a False Flag with a low level air burst, I just do not see them using an EMP.
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2013, 02:24:43 pm »

Unless everything that matters to them is EMP proof.  I thought it was interesting that TPTB had an EMP proof plane flying around on 9/11, an E4-B.  If they had the foresight to worry about that way back then, they're obviously much further ahead today with their overall "resiliency" they need to be unaffected by their own false flags.  The other thing is, they can cause some of the same effects of what EMP would do, simply by cutting the power in as wide of an area they want.  They already quietly did this in 2003 (look at how underreported that was), and around 45 million people were out of power between the NE US and Canada IIRC.  The official bullshit response was "it wasn't terror related", when actually it was, except it was THEIR terrorism, not the fictitious government designation.

So they can carry out something like the 2003 blackout, but worse, and can blame it on whatever they want-solar flares, or any country they want, or a OKC type patsy with a laptop that magically had the power to shut down electricity for tens of millions or more.  They had a propaganda show on CNN back in 2009 or '10 and Chertoff was on it, and they had already pre-emptively blamed the American people for something that has yet to even happen.  That smacks to me like it is very possible for them to go that route.  It was one of the most offensive things I've ever seen on TV.

There was an article mentioning something about the CIA telling various corporations to "harden their systems"--hmm, is that so they can survive a false flag, and any business that they don't care about get to be nuked?

P.S.  Anytime there's an article that contains the phrase "circulating in the Kremlin today", it is from Sorcha Faal, who has been repeatedly discredited.

Offline stymo1

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2013, 04:07:09 pm »
The other thing is, they can cause some of the same effects of what EMP would do, simply by cutting the power in as wide of an area they want.  They already quietly did this in 2003 (look at how underreported that was), and around 45 million people were out of power between the NE US and Canada IIRC.  The official bullshit response was "it wasn't terror related", when actually it was, except it was THEIR terrorism, not the fictitious government designation.

So they can carry out something like the 2003 blackout, but worse, and can blame it on whatever they want-solar flares, or any country they want, or a OKC type patsy with a laptop that magically had the power to shut down electricity for tens of millions or more.  They had a propaganda show on CNN back in 2009 or '10 and Chertoff was on it, and they had already pre-emptively blamed the American people for something that has yet to even happen.  That smacks to me like it is very possible for them to go that route.  It was one of the most offensive things I've ever seen on TV.

I agree here. Actually I am surprised they did not do that during the west coast drill last month. It would be so easy to do.... just fake it. They would have the juice where they need it and leave some or all in the dark and nobody would be the wiser. As far as nuking a city, yea I think they would be capable of something like that because it is going to take something bigger than 911 to scare the masses.

Offline JohnBFTOR

• The Banksters Of Trilateral
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2013, 09:44:51 pm »

How legitimate do you guys think this is?

ZILTCH!

Too many cowards and order followers.

Who the hell in government is 'DOING' more than flapping their gums.    Just show me one example and MAYBE I'll believe.
Some say that I've been Delphied I'm not sure what it means.  They say that I'm a victim of some much bigger scheme. Do you believe it?
http://www.iror.org/delphied.asp

Have you been Delphied?

Mass Hopenosis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y32uFsgFmeQ

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2013, 11:13:28 pm »
Dr James Garrow on The Power Hour 10-29-13 A MUST HEAR! (Callers give him a hard time and rightfully so!)
http://Archives2013.gcnlive.com/Archives2013/oct13/PowerHour/1029132.mp3
http://Archives2013.gcnlive.com/Archives2013/oct13/PowerHour/1029133.mp3

I have concerns about this guys legitimacy! Listen for yourself!

Plus, what's with all these CIA guys coming on talk shows ? Until they clean up their own spook agencies (all of them), who can trust them? GHWB CIA, Obama and family CIA, Clinton CIA connections! On and on the con goes with these guys! If they were such good guys, we would not be in the current situation! IMO, they are part of the NWO!

They will have to prove differently if they want us to believe they are good guys! The same goes for all of the other con guys within government! We don't trust any of them and they do nothing to gain our trust! Disgusting!

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2013, 11:54:00 pm »
It is inevitable that the minions of the ruling class finally wake up to some extent in one way or another to the simple fact that they are not, and never were, part of the club.  I will never forgive any ex-MIC corporation minion unless they publicly state that they acknowledge that their former employer was and is an outright treasonous organization that manufactures enemies, engages in engineering false flags, engages in illegal spying, for the express purpose of further enslaving mankind and overthrowing the unalienable rights of mankind.

Anyone that can't come to that level of realization isn't really sorry for what they were a part of, and/or is still relatively ignorant of what they were really used for.

Offline sentinelscout

Obama tries to nuke america?
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2013, 02:27:53 am »
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/11/ex-cia-operative-military-thwarted-obamas-plans-to-nukeemp-america-this-fall-2829660.html

There is no way in hell this is real, but maybe it is? would be madness if it was true.........maybe can be confirmed I don't know.
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

Offline Due_Process_NonNegotiable

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2013, 10:05:30 pm »

I agree.  I don't see them going through all this trouble setting up their control grid, just to render it inoperable. 

Online jerryweaver

US suspends 92 nuke officers
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2014, 06:08:45 am »
 Deborah Lee James appears to be selling this story.  Anyone who believes this story is naive .

US suspends 92 nuke officers amid cheating scandal

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/01/30/348518/us-military-suspends-92-nuke-officers/

For as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom — for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
From The Declaration of Arbroath 132

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2014, 07:46:50 am »
Lets break this down.

(1) That the illuminati would strike America with a False Flag.

Yup, they know no boundaries in the amount of damage they would inflict on the population, if it is to there advantage.

(2) That the Illuminati disapprove of spying on US citizens cell phones, internet, and the rest of the control grid.

Yup, an EMP strike would wipe out the grid. The notion that the military is some how magically protected breaks down, because they occupy the same soil. Whats the point of having Fusion Centres already to track every citizen, when there is no phreaking data to track.

Face it, after an EMP strike the military would be taken out. Things like the washing machine, hair dryers, and all the other boring things necessary to western life style would cease to function. Sure the M1 Abraham's might well be EMP proof, but I can assure you that most of the military is support, and it ain't EMP proof. I can also assure you these are not the same troops who pioneered America, these are the troops that need there X-Box, Air Conditioning, and Burger King.

Global Gulag

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2014, 07:58:32 am »
Joel Skousen seems to think that the US will allow a first strike (Nuke) on American soil, and only then bring out their space weapons to retaliate (when they could have used them to defend against first strike). PDD60 (Clinton) says the USA must accept a first strike. Skousen thinks 12-15 large cities in the USA will be struck. He says you may have a 2 day notice. If an EMP causes a blackout of the grid and there is no news in mainstream media about it, you best be out of the large cities.

I have heard Joel talk about this false flag (they will allow a first strike and large cities will be nuked) on numerous occasions. He is on Dr Stan's show on Thursdays and he has said it repeatedly on the show. He believes this will happen! How he knows this, I have no clue!

AJ show 1-31-14 (Hr 2): (He said it again here, near the end of the hour)
http://archives2014.gcnlive.com/Archives2014/jan14/AlexJones/0131142.mp3

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2014, 08:35:53 am »
Joel Skousen seems to think that the US will allow a first strike (Nuke) on American soil, and only then bring out their space weapons to retaliate (when they could have used them to defend against first strike). PDD60 (Clinton) says the USA must accept a first strike. Skousen thinks 12-15 large cities in the USA will be struck. He says you may have a 2 day notice. If an EMP causes a blackout of the grid and there is no news in mainstream media about it, you best be out of the large cities.

I have heard Joel talk about this false flag (they will allow a first strike and large cities will be nuked) on numerous occasions. He is on Dr Stan's show on Thursdays and he has said it repeatedly on the show. He believes this will happen! How he knows this, I have no clue!

AJ show 1-31-14 (Hr 2): (He said it again here, near the end of the hour)
http://archives2014.gcnlive.com/Archives2014/jan14/AlexJones/0131142.mp3

(AJ Show above - Go to Time 57:22)

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2014, 09:47:40 am »
Skousen - Why North Korea is the trigger!  (Interesting!)
http://www.infowars.com/skousen-why-north-korea-is-the-trigger/