Supreme Court & Same Sex Marriage?

Author Topic: Supreme Court & Same Sex Marriage?  (Read 57859 times)

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: Supreme Court & Same Sex Marriage?
« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2015, 11:28:36 PM »
Spot -on Doc> the game is to teach young boys to be GAY! tis a sick program.

I never sent my only son to this BS Gay recruiting center: I took my son and daughter camping by myself! I did not need a bunch of perverts teaching my children about nature:

These cults just show me how LAZY Americans have become...think it through...

Always know where your children are and who they associate with.

When I was a kid---40 years ago---I never thought someone was out there trying to destroy my life.  Even though I grew up in Las Vegas, I always thought no one was going to harm me.  Today, life is totally different.  Gangs and pedophiles and homosexuals and others.   THE COLLAPSE OF A NATION.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #81 on: May 22, 2015, 11:04:47 AM »
  Always know where your children are and who they associate with.

When I was a kid---40 years ago---I never thought someone was out there trying to destroy my life.  Even though I grew up in Las Vegas, I always thought no one was going to harm me.  Today, life is totally different.  Gangs and pedophiles and homosexuals and others.   THE COLLAPSE OF A NATION.
As always Doc. your analysis is Spot On  8) and I see and feel the same; our Nation is in the Gutter!

We always pray that GOD will help us to become a Nation of Good will towards others: but those days have long gone... :'(
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2015, 10:29:49 PM »

… now I have heard it all.   :-*

TRANSGENDER ‘BAPTISM’ CEREMONY IS NOW
A THING, ACCORDING TO THE CHURCH OF ENGLAND

by NICK HALLETT  22 May 2015

The Church of England is set to debate plans for a ceremony
akin to a baptism for people who have recently undergone
gender reassignment surgery.

Rev Chris Newlands, vicar of Lancaster Priory, has put the motion to the General Synod, the Church’s governing body, after he was approached by a transgender person wanting to be “re-baptised” as a man.

Recalling the conversation, Newlands told The Guardian: “I said: ‘Once you’ve been baptised, you’re baptised’. He said: ‘But I was baptised as a girl, under a different name.’

“I said: ‘Let me have a think about it’. So we did and then we created a service, which was an affirmation of baptismal vows where we could introduce him to God with his new name and his new identity.”

The result was a “really joyful occasion”, Newlands added.

It comes after Susan Musgrove, 62, had a “public affirmation” service at St Andrew’s Church, Corbridge two years ago after becoming a woman. She said Rev Newlands’s motion was “no big deal”, adding: “In the day and age of same-sex marriage, same-sex parenting, for the Church of England to acknowledge this, to want to take it to the House of Bishops – it’s fantastic.”

“That this Synod, recognising the need for transgender people to be welcomed and affirmed in their parish church, call on the House of Bishops to consider whether some nationally commended liturgical materials might be prepared to mark a person’s gender transition.”

~>CONTINUE: http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/05/22/church-of-england-to-consider-transgender-baptism-ceremony/
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #83 on: May 22, 2015, 11:33:57 PM »

… from Britania and our
friends from across the big water:

Portrait of a 21st Century family: Meet Britain's first gay dads
and their twins Aspen and Saffron, who say the mind-bogglingly
tangled biological web behind their birth is TOTALLY normal

Barrie and Tony Drewitt-Barlow from Essex have 15-year-old twins - Aspen and Saffron (pictured together left to right). They were conceived using the donor eggs of one woman, Tracie McCune, and carried in the womb of a surrogate, Rosalind Bellamy (inset). Barrie, 46, is the father of one of them and Tony, 50, the father of the other, so they are not really twins but biological half-brother and sister. It turns out that Aspen, though, does have an identical twin - his brother Orlando, 11. They also had a second set of twins - Dallas and Jasper. Once again, Donna acted as surrogate, but this time the donor eggs were provided not by Tracey McCune but another woman, a Brazilian model whom Barrie spotted on the catwalk and paid £35,000 for the privilege. The couple's eldest daughter Saffron insisted she had witnessed no homophobia against her parents and said her friends often come for sleepovers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #84 on: May 23, 2015, 12:41:01 PM »
Ireland votes yea for sodomite marriage ...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/23/europe/ireland-referendum-same-sex-marriage/

Dublin, Ireland (CNN)—Early results indicate that Ireland has voted in favor of same-sex marriage in a landmark referendum, with leading figures for the "no" campaign already conceding defeat.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/susan-milligan/2015/05/22/why-ireland-is-poised-to-approve-gay-marriage
By Susan Milligan
May 22, 2015 | 1:45 p.m. EDT

It might seem sort of odd that a country that only 19 years ago legalized divorce is now considering sanctioning gay marriage. But Ireland, which is expected to approve a referendum giving its blessing to same-sex marriage, is, in fact, being entirely consistent in its reasoning. And it's reasoning that buttresses the efforts of gay and lesbian couples in the U.S. who are seeking marriage equality.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #85 on: May 23, 2015, 12:45:19 PM »
Ireland votes yea for sodomite marriage ...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/23/europe/ireland-referendum-same-sex-marriage/

Dublin, Ireland (CNN)—Early results indicate that Ireland has voted in favor of same-sex marriage in a landmark referendum, with leading figures for the "no" campaign already conceding defeat.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/susan-milligan/2015/05/22/why-ireland-is-poised-to-approve-gay-marriage
By Susan Milligan
May 22, 2015 | 1:45 p.m. EDT

It might seem sort of odd that a country that only 19 years ago legalized divorce is now considering sanctioning gay marriage. But Ireland, which is expected to approve a referendum giving its blessing to same-sex marriage, is, in fact, being entirely consistent in its reasoning. And it's reasoning that buttresses the efforts of gay and lesbian couples in the U.S. who are seeking marriage equality.

This is surprise but I heard of great crisis of Catholic Church in Ireland.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #86 on: May 23, 2015, 04:40:02 PM »
Im not homophobic, I don''t give a sh**t who is gay. Adults make choices, who cares.
  What in hell does are ole gov got to do with it...
We have been at war for over a decade, the bill of rights and Const. are being ignored and pizzed on,the USA is in debt up to it's ears,  so why is our supreme court focusing on gay marriage, is that all they got to do.  I wonder  what JFK would have said, Maby, hands off for the ole gov, thats not a gov issue, a tad more going on here,               FAMILY.   
  Wait till the courts are lined up with gay divorces and child custody hearings, that'll be a kicker.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #87 on: May 23, 2015, 08:37:48 PM »

JH:
Boy Scouts leader says ban on openly
gay adults 'cannot be sustained'

BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

… 86 percent of offenders against males described
themselves as homosexual or bisexual.”

'BE PREPARED': 'GAY' MEN WITH
BOY SCOUTS IN TENTS

Exclusive: Matt Barber opines on group's 'unconditional
surrender to the homofascists'

MATT BARBER

I said it was coming. Many of us did. Two years ago this week the Boy Scouts of America voted to welcome into its ranks “open and avowed” homosexuality (boy-on-boy sexual attraction and behavior), thereby disavowing the “morally straight” Scout Oath its members are sworn to uphold.

Shortly thereafter I warned, “In so doing, the [Boy Scouts of America (BSA)] effectively waived the only legal defense it once had to preclude openly homosexual Scout leaders and gender-confused girls from its ranks: religious and moral conviction. It’s only a matter of time until the BSA is forced to capitulate to sexual extremists’ political demands and allow homosexual adults – men who define their identity based upon carnal appetites for other males – to take your boys on overnight camping trips.”

It’s happened. On Thursday BSA President Robert Gates announced that the organization’s unconditional surrender to the homofascist left is forthcoming and that the BSA will soon invite men who have sex with men (MSM) to become troop leaders. “The status quo in our movement’s membership standards cannot be sustained,” Gates disingenuously claimed, indicating that to maintain the BSA’s century-old proscription on “out” homosexual men would spell “the end of us as a national movement.”

This, of course, is hyperbolic nonsense and simply reflects a continuation of Gates’ long-standing pro-homosexual activism. While serving as secretary of defense he both advocated for and oversaw the implementation of the full repeal of the military’s “Don’t Ask Don’t Tell” policy. This has effectively homosexualized the U.S. military, resulting in rampant anti-Christian discrimination and an explosion (a 33 percent spike) in male-on-male homosexual assaults. Does any honest, sane, thinking person imagine that a comparable increase in homosexual assault will not befall the Boy Scouts?

Michael Brown, Ph.D., is an expert on both homosexual activism and the disordered behaviors that define the homosexual lifestyle. He is author of such books as, “Can You Be Gay and Christian?” and the upcoming “Outlasting the Gay Revolution: Where Homosexual Activism Is Really Going and How to Turn the Tide.”

In an interview with WND, Dr. Brown said that he “believes if the Boy Scouts accept openly homosexual leaders, they will cease to be a positive moral force in the lives of American boys.”

The connection between homosexual abuse and “gay identity” is undeniable. Although clearly not all “gay”-identified men and women abuse children, or were abused as children, the verifiable reality is that an alarmingly high percentage of them do and were. As with most forms of abuse, the cycle is both circular and vicious. “Born that way?” Not so much. “Made that way?” Sadly, it appears so.

Parents, you’ve been warned. If you leave your
children in the Boy or Girls Scouts of America,
anything that might happen is on your head.

~>CONTINUE: http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/be-prepared-gay-men-with-boy-scouts-in-tents/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #88 on: May 23, 2015, 08:43:28 PM »

"
The video confirms that sexuality
is not fixed like race or gender.

UNDERCOVER INVESTIGATION: ‘GAYS’ ADMIT
THEY WEREN’T ‘BORN THAT WAY’

BARBWIRE on 28 April, 2015

~>YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h5pI7KASjU

Citizen Journalist, Ryan Sorba recently went undercover in Palm Springs, California, posing as a same-sex marriage activist.

He asked the following question:

“Do you believe being gay is strictly genetic?”

The following video is a montage of clips from interviews in which “gays” admit that they are homosexual due to external circumstances, such as being sexually abused at an early age or going through other traumatic experiences.

~> CONTINUE: http://barbwire.com/2015/04/28/undercover-investigation-gays-admit-they-werent-born-that-way/

Offline iamc2

« Reply #89 on: May 23, 2015, 08:58:46 PM »
 "Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven..;" Genesis 19:24

This is the path the our nation is on and most of this planet in in the same mess of misguided sex...

Fire and Brimstone? from The LORD out of heaven? Yup it's coming!

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #90 on: May 24, 2015, 11:52:15 AM »
Ireland vote articles:

http://www.politico.eu/article/ireland-is-catholic-on-gay-marriage/?ml=ri
In a stereotype-busting referendum, Ireland on Saturday became the first country in the world to legalize gay marriage through a popular vote.
David Quinn, founder of the Iona Institute and strong advocate for the No vote, tweeted his congratulations after it was clear his side had lost
Quinn added that, “Going forward, we will continue to affirm the importance of the biological ties and of motherhood and fatherhood. We hope the Government will address the concerns voters on the No side have about the implications for freedom of religion and freedom of conscience.”

#MarRef won by US dollars, media group think, street intimidation and bulling. #VoteYes nothing to be proud of.
http://yesfundingexposed.wordpress.com
2:31 AM - 23 May 2015

| - - - -

Marketing plus Brainwashing WORKS!!!

https://yesfundingexposed.wordpress.com/
How to buy an Irish referendum

Posted on May 11, 2015 Updated on May 13, 2015   

Have you been wondering why we are having a referendum on same sex marriage in 2015 – when families nationwide struggle to pay mortgages, household bills and endless new taxes and charges?

Have you been wondering why the Government is so committed to changing the definition of marriage for evermore, has pushed through important legislation about children in jig time, and why every organ of the state including a large portion of the media,  CEO’s of multinational companies, state agencies, retired judges and even elements within the Gardaí are pushing a YES vote?

Could it be that money tells the story?

This post demonstrates the effective champerty that has resulted in the Irish public being rail-roaded into a referendum costing the taxpayer 20 million euros at a time when families around Ireland are struggling to pay their household bills.

This information demonstrates how private interests in Ireland and abroad are, through spending millions promoting one side, distorting the democratic process and potentially changing the course of Ireland’s social history.

Let’s have a look at some of the main organisations campaigning for a Yes vote and how they have been resourced.

It’s clear beyond doubt that the Yes campaign have masses of money to fund this campaign.  Organisations may say that the money they were granted was used for other purposes.  However, one thing is patently clear.  These groups aren’t funded by the ordinary people of Ireland.

Do we really want to change the constitution based on the campaign being funded by powerful interests at home and abroad?

More information re funding of these organisations via various Government Departments to follow.  If you have validated information about other funding received by the organisations outlined please submit it via the comments below and if it is verifiable, admins will add it to this report.   
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #91 on: May 27, 2015, 07:48:13 AM »

… the Irish queer agenda.

FROM IRA MURDERS TO ISIS ATROCITIES:
WHY GAY MARRIAGE MAKES IT ALL OK

by JAMES DELINGPOLE  26 May 2015

Which is worse:

a) opposing gay marriage

or

b) abducting a mother of ten in front of her weeping children, suffocating her with a plastic bag, shooting her in the head and burying her in an unmarked grave?

Well, obviously we know the answer is a) because we can see it in the above heartwarming picture, taken during the recent Irish referendum on same sex marriage.

It shows gay rights activist Rory O’Neill (aka drag queen Panti Bliss) sharing a lovely group hug with David Norris (an Irish Senator who lobbied for the 1993 decriminalisation of gay sex) and, of course, with the unmistakably vulpine figure of Gerry Adams, the sinister Sinn Fein president who continues to deny he was ever a member of the IRA.

Aaaahhh. Doesn’t it make you feel all warm and gooey inside?

Well it doesn’t have that effect on me, I’m afraid. In fact, if I’d voted “yes” in the Irish referendum and someone had subsequently showed me that photo, I’m pretty sure I’d want to stick an orange in my mouth, tie a noose around my neck and top myself for the very shame of it.

For, if a picture is worth a thousand words, that particular one is worth more like a hundred-thousand-word book entitled “Absolutely Everything That Is Wrong With The Modern World.”

It refutes, far more articulately and unanswerably than any member of the hapless “No” campaign managed, every one of the arguments advanced by the “Yes” campaign simply by setting them cruelly in the context of the real world.

~>CONTINUE: http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/05/26/from-ira-murders-to-isis-atrocities-why-gay-marriage-makes-it-all-ok/

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #92 on: May 27, 2015, 08:15:56 AM »
^^^^^^

Unbelievable that 4% of the population duped the other 96% of the population in Ireland.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #93 on: May 27, 2015, 11:38:49 AM »
^^^^^^  Unbelievable that 4% of the population duped the other 96% of the population in Ireland.

what is interesting is this is a major failure of the Catholic religion in general ... So what's the replacement? 

90 percent of the schools in Ireland are run by the Catholic church ...
http://www.religionnews.com/2014/01/29/ruling-may-force-ireland-revamp-catholic-school-monopoly/
DUBLIN (RNS) The Catholic Church runs 90 percent of primary schools in Ireland. The arrangement is unsettling to some parents who have little choice in where to send their children

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/05/22/ireland_was_once_the_most_catholic_country_now_it_might_be_the_first_to.html
Eighty-four percent of the Republic’s citizens still describe themselves as Catholic, but that’s becoming more of a cultural than a religious identity. According to the country’s archbishop, weekly church attendance has declined from 90 percent in 1984 to 18 percent in 2011. Less than half of Irish now consider themselves religious, and surveys show religiosity is declining faster in Ireland than almost every other country in the world.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #94 on: May 27, 2015, 12:58:29 PM »

… did Justice Ginsburg violate Federal rules by
officiating same-sex "weddings" and by speaking
out in favor of it? Many think so including Alabama
Supreme Court Justice Moore who says she should be
impeached:

First see these older aritcles:

Did Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Gay ]
Marriage Comments Violate the Judicial Code of Conduct?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/09/19/did-supreme-court-justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-just-violate-the-judicial-code-of-conduct/

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Officiates Another Same-Sex Wedding,
Gives A Special Shout-Out To The U.S. Constitution

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/18/ruth-bader-ginsburg-gay-wedding_n_7306584.html

TODAY …

Roy Moore: Impeach Ruth Bader
Ginsburg Over Gay Marriage Case

SBrian Tashman  Tuesday, 5/26/2015 1:40 pm

Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore spoke with Family Research Council President Tony Perkins on Friday about his belief that states should “resist” a potential Supreme Court ruling on marriage equality, saying that Congress and the states should simply defy a court decision they disagree with by stating “that there is no right to redefine marriage” in the U.S. Constitution.

“We have justices on the Supreme Court right now who have actually performed same-sex marriages, Ginsburg and Kagan,” Moore continued. “Congress should do something about this.”

He said that if Justice Ginsburg does not recuse herself from the case, then Congress should commence impeachment proceedings.

“This is undermining the rule of law in our country and ushers in an age of chaos,” Perkins added.

~> http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/roy-moore-impeach-ruth-bader-ginsburg-over-gay-marriage-case

Offline chris jones

« Reply #95 on: May 27, 2015, 11:20:53 PM »
This isn't about gays, its politically motivated.  The Ole Gov jumped on this, an issue to take up space and slander those who' opinion differs Gov has no say as if they are bigoted, heartless loons.
  A true family unit has a  mother and father, is there a reason for this..
I'm not cold hearted or anti gay, let adults choose preference. What am missing here?
 It has jack sh**t to do with our Gov.  Killing a few hundred thousand innocents on false pretenses gets my attention not the lib's- invasions, drone strikes, colonization, corp influence, banksters,,, that get me worked up..
 The ole gov just won't admit their misdeeds, war crimes, but they & their MSM will spend the day on issues like this...I have seen to many innocents pay the price for the powers, this move by the supreme court insults the very honor of American citizens and its base. Had they the guts to tackle the war criminals, seek the truths, expose the Cabral, I would cheer for them.  THEY WON'T, ever, wonder why. The world is watching the collapse of of the once most honorable nation on earth, yet as Hillary would say "What difference does it make"....
  Am I a dinosaur in the beleif this may have an effect on the kids they adopt, the court system, tax structure. My dear ole Aunt use to say about daily, if the supreme court is packed we're up the creek w/ no paddle. I'll add the regime/congress/state officials etc.. along with her remark.
        Priority, this to me does not enter the the top ten USA.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #96 on: June 08, 2015, 07:40:24 AM »

Forcing Christians to condone sin is tyranny
Posted on June 8, 2015 by Bob Livingston

The persecution of Christian bakers Aaron and Melissa Klein by the Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries is not about justice or the rule of law. It’s about advancing the perverted agenda of the gay rights crowd and imposing their immorality on everyone.

The Kleins own an Oregon bakery called Sweet Cakes by Melissa. They drew the ire of the gay rights crowd when in January 2013 they declined to make a cake for the so-called “wedding” of two women: Rachel Cryer and Laurel Bowman. One month later, the two women filed a complaint with the Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries. At the time, same sex marriage was banned in Oregon. It would be eight months before the state even recognized same sex “weddings” from other states and more than a year before a federal judge would unconstitutionally strike down Oregon’s ban on same sex “weddings.”

In other words, religious convictions aside, the Kleins declined to participate in a practice that was then illegal in their state. Their religious objections to participating in a so-called gay “marriage” were just icing on the cake, so to speak.

Six months after the complaint, in August 2013, the Bureau of Labor and Industries opened its inquiry. Again, this was before the state even recognized same sex “weddings” of any kind as legal, which it began doing in October.

In April, as a result of the “inquiry,” an Oregon administrative law judge — who is an employee of the Bureau of Labor and Industries (the importance of this fact is revealed below) — recommended the Kleins be fined $135,000 for “violating the state’s public accommodation law by denying Rachel and Laurel full and equal access to their bakery, which the state considers a place of public accommodation.”

Last week, the Kleins’ lawyers requested the case be reopened after public records requests unearthed multiple emails, telephone calls and private meetings between employees of the bureau — including its commissioner Brad Avakian, who hires the bureau’s administrative law judges — and members of Basic Rights Oregon, the state’s largest gay promoting organization in the state. The communications reveal a very cozy relationship between the bureau and Basic Rights Oregon, and that the gay rights organization was consulting with bureau employees about the case during the “inquiry.”

"
I put quotes around the word “inquiry” because
the whole operation has been revealed as a sham
— a kangaroo court.

It’s also clear that Oregon’s public accommodations law runs afoul of the state’s Constitution and its Bill of Rights. In short, it’s the Kleins’ religious freedom rights that are being violated.

The Supreme Court and gay ‘marriage’

The U.S. Supreme Court is expected to rule this month on gay marriage when it hands down its decision in Obergefell v. Hodges. Regulating marriage is not a power granted (enumerated) to the Federal government in the Constitution. It’s not an issue over which the Supreme Court has any jurisdiction.

If the court rules gay marriage is legal, it will destroy the institution of marriage and religious liberty in America. Such a ruling would violate Christians’ rights guaranteed under the 1st Amendment as incorporated by activist judiciaries under the magical 14th Amendment. I would say it would also destroy the rule of law, but all pretenses that America is a nation of laws were dropped long ago.

Plus, the fix on that case is also likely in. Two justices — Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Elena Kagan — have officiated at gay “marriage ceremonies and should have recused themselves from the case. They are anything but impartial arbiters.

In an 1885 decision, the Supreme Court included in its majority opinion in Murphy v. Ramsey that marriage is the union of one man and one woman. Part of the decision reads:

For certainly no legislation can be supposed more wholesome and necessary in the founding of a free, self-governing commonwealth, fit to take rank as one of the co-ordinate States of the Union, than that which seeks to establish it on the basis of the idea of the family, as consisting in and springing from the union for life of one man and one woman in the holy estate of matrimony; the sure foundation of all that is stable and noble in our civilization; the best guaranty of that reverent morality which is the source of all beneficent progress in social and political improvement.

And to this end, no means are more directly and immediately suitable than those provided by this act, which endeavors to withdraw all political influence from those who are practically hostile to its attainment.

And in the U.S. v. Windsor case that struck down the federal Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), the court essentially ruled, as Chief Justice John Roberts opined, that DOMA was unconstitutional because it interfered with the state’s control of marriage.

A Supreme Court ruling in favor of gay marriage would not only overturn 130 years of precedent, it would conflict with a recent prior ruling of the same court. Also, the court is likely to cite the magic 14th Amendment’s “equal protection clause” if it so rules.

~> CONTINUE: http://personalliberty.com/forcing-christians-to-condone-sin-is-tyranny/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #97 on: June 11, 2015, 11:06:38 AM »

"
No civil institution, including the United States
Supreme Court or any court, has authority
to redefine marriage.”

PLEDGE HERE:  http://defendmarriage.org/pledge-in-solidarity-to-defend-marriage

Pastors Issue Tough Warning to the
Supreme Court ‘Not to Cross This Line’
as Landmark Ruling on Gay
Marriage Approaches

Jun. 11, 2015 7:53am    Billy Hallowell

With the U.S. Supreme Court’s landmark decision on gay marriage just days away, Christian pastors who oppose a potential ruling that would legalize same-sex nuptials in all 50 states are issuing a warning to the high court — and pledging civil disobedience if it comes to pass.

As of Wednesday, 42,000 people had signed the “Pledge in Solidarity to Defend Marriage,” a proclamation to defend traditional marriage, the Christian Post reported.

“We stand together in defense of marriage and the family and society founded upon them,” the pledge reads. “While we come from a variety of communities and hold differing faith perspectives, we are united in our common affirmation of marriage.”

Predicated upon Christian sentiment, the pledge affirms that God designed marriage and the family, and that the institution should be headed by one one male and one female, exclusively.

The document also affirms that the traditional view of marriage is something that preceded civil government.

“Family is the first vital cell of society, the first government, and the first mediating institution of our social order,” the text continues. “The future of a free and healthy society passes through marriage and the family.” ….

The document also indicates that those signing will “not respect an unjust law that directly conflicts with higher law.”

“A decision purporting to redefine marriage flies in the face of the constitution and is contrary to the natural created order,” it reads. “As people of faith we pledge obedience to our creator when the state directly conflicts with higher law. We respectfully warn the Supreme Court not to cross this line.”

~> CONTINUE:  http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/06/11/pastors-and-politicians-issue-warning-to-the-supreme-court-not-to-cross-this-line-as-landmark-ruling-on-gay-marriage-approaches/

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #98 on: June 11, 2015, 11:20:53 AM »
^^^^^

Signed it.

It's God's plan--one woman and a man.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #99 on: June 26, 2015, 10:45:20 AM »
Done and Done - Let the Progressive Intolerance Be Unbound

drudgereport:

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015/06/26/supreme-court-rules-same-sex-couples-have-right-to-marry-nationwide/

GAY DAY: SURPEMES APPROVE SAME-SEX MARRIAGE
DRAMATIC 5-4 COURT RULING
SCALIA WARNS: 'THREAT TO DEMOCRACY'

| - - -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3140610/Supreme-Court-delivers-win-gay-marriage-backers-forcing-states-authorize-sex-unions-United-States.html
JOHN ROBERTS DISSENT ON GAY RULING:

'Celebrate availability of new benefits. But do not Celebrate Constitution. It had nothing to do with it'...

http://www.nationaljournal.com/domesticpolicy/marriage-same-sex-gay-supreme-court-dissent-20150626
SCALIA: Written Like a 'Fortune Cookie'...

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #100 on: June 26, 2015, 06:52:47 PM »

.... the fix? Impeachment of the three women judges
who refused to recuse themselves from this travesty ...
and massive civil disobedience in State houses, courts
and Churches across the country.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #101 on: June 26, 2015, 07:00:20 PM »
Yes  its a total travesty ,  they did no recuse themselves even though it was obvious that was required.
Not one Protestant on the court now and see what we get. 

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/246301-jindal-lets-just-get-rid-of-the-court
“The Supreme Court is completely out of control, making laws on their own, and has become a public opinion poll instead of a judicial body,” the 2016 contender said in a statement.

“If we want to save some money, let’s just get rid of the court,” Jindal added.

Offline lee51

« Reply #102 on: June 26, 2015, 07:05:02 PM »
Governor Greg Abbott today released the following statement regarding the Supreme Court’s same-sex marriage ruling:

“The Supreme Court has abandoned its role as an impartial judicial arbiter and has become an unelected nine-member legislature. Five Justices on the Supreme Court have imposed on the entire country their personal views on an issue that the Constitution and the Court’s previous decisions reserve to the people of the States.

“Despite the Supreme Court’s rulings, Texans’ fundamental right to religious liberty remains protected. No Texan is required by the Supreme Court’s decision to act contrary to his or her religious beliefs regarding marriage.

“The Texas Constitution guarantees that ‘[n]o human authority ought, in any case whatsoever, to control or interfere with the rights of conscience in matters of religion.’ The First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution guarantees the free exercise of religion; and the Texas Religious Freedom Restoration Act, combined with the newly enacted Pastor Protection Act, provide robust legal protections to Texans whose faith commands them to adhere to the traditional understanding of marriage.

“As I have done in the past, I will continue to defend the religious liberties of all Texans—including those whose conscience dictates that marriage is only the union of one man and one woman. Later today, I will be issuing a directive to state agencies instructing them to prioritize the protection of Texans’ religious liberties.”

http://gov.texas.gov/news/press-release/21131?utm_medium=social&utm_source=t.co&utm_campaign=20150626_txgov-p-scotus_samesexmarriage_06262015_twitter&utm_content=txgov

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #103 on: June 26, 2015, 07:52:29 PM »
Done and Done - Let the Progressive Intolerance Be Unbound

drudgereport:

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015/06/26/supreme-court-rules-same-sex-couples-have-right-to-marry-nationwide/

GAY DAY: SURPEMES APPROVE SAME-SEX MARRIAGE
DRAMATIC 5-4 COURT RULING
SCALIA WARNS: 'THREAT TO DEMOCRACY'

| - - -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3140610/Supreme-Court-delivers-win-gay-marriage-backers-forcing-states-authorize-sex-unions-United-States.html
JOHN ROBERTS DISSENT ON GAY RULING:

'Celebrate availability of new benefits. But do not Celebrate Constitution. It had nothing to do with it'...

http://www.nationaljournal.com/domesticpolicy/marriage-same-sex-gay-supreme-court-dissent-20150626
SCALIA: Written Like a 'Fortune Cookie'...

This doesn't surprise me.  In time they will legalize pedophilia.  MOST OF THE SUPREMES ARE EVIL TO THE CORE.

God is judging this nation by giving us poor leaders.  The rest falls in place to lead to our demise.

He (God) changes times and seasons;
    He removes kings and sets up kings;
    He gives wisdom to the wise
    and knowledge to those who have understanding;
                                   ----Daniel 2  verse 21

Offline chris jones

« Reply #104 on: June 26, 2015, 09:48:36 PM »
 The supreme court, my aunt Sullivan told me 40 years ago, if the supreme court is packed America  is over, down the tubes. She was on the dime.

God help the kids. 

P.S. The legal system, courts, divorces, child custody, can you imagine how convoluted this is and will continue to be.                   Just what the elites want..A replay of the (fall of the Roman Empire).

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #105 on: June 27, 2015, 12:24:26 AM »
Just what the elites want..A replay of the (fall of the Roman Empire).

I have a copy of Monty Pythons "The Life of Brian".  Make it a point to watch at least once a month.  At least I can still laugh. 

Fall of the Roman Empire hits the nail on the head, Chris Jones.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13EgBsOI8Ss&index=4&list=PLdSB1pm47rnx_SarMTDNo0x-Hcdnj5uZt

Really after the Roman Empire came the Byzantine Empire and it lasted and seemed to learn the lessons of the failure of the Romans.  http://www.livius.org/misc/byzantine-empire/

Probably best thing that could happen to the Kids is Washedup D.C.  complete its spectacular and tragic self immolation as quickly as possible. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-immolation

White House set aglow with rainbow pride
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/white-house-set-aglow-with-rainbow-pride-119490.html#ixzz3eDmxJ05M

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #106 on: June 27, 2015, 12:52:02 AM »
^^^^^^^^

The picture of the White House with multi-colored lights is SHAMEFUL.

I WOULD BET THAT OVER HAVE OF THE PEOPLE THAT WORK IN THE WHITE HOUSE ARE LGBT.

God is watching the circus.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #107 on: June 27, 2015, 12:58:36 AM »
The supreme court, my aunt Sullivan told me 40 years ago, if the supreme court is packed America  is over, down the tubes. She was on the dime.

God help the kids. 

P.S. The legal system, courts, divorces, child custody, can you imagine how convoluted this is and will continue to be.                   Just what the elites want..A replay of the (fall of the Roman Empire).

We are going down in flames. 

Just had a great time here in a small city in Montana---people showing off their old cars, fireworks at the baseball stadium, no one causing trouble---the America that I grew up in.  THERE WON'T BE TOO MANY SUMMERS LEFT LIKE THIS ONE IN THE GREAT STATE OF MONTANA.  It is more than sad.  ObaMAH and his minions destroying this country and the world.  I feel sorry for the people in the big cities that have to fear for their lives. 

Offline iamc2

« Reply #108 on: June 27, 2015, 02:23:15 AM »
 The Supreme 'Kangaroo' Court has put America in the same historical slot as, Sodom and Gomorrah!

Now we just wait for the Fire and Brimstone..!

This Kangaroo Court has poked GOD in the Eye one to many times and I think HE has had enough!

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #110 on: June 27, 2015, 12:01:19 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmYIo7bcUw
Springtime for Hitler -  "Deutschland is happy and Gay"

Offline chris jones

« Reply #111 on: June 27, 2015, 12:07:51 PM »
  We are going down in flames. 

Just had a great time here in a small city in Montana---people showing off their old cars, fireworks at the baseball stadium, no one causing trouble---the America that I grew up in.  THERE WON'T BE TOO MANY SUMMERS LEFT LIKE THIS ONE IN THE GREAT STATE OF MONTANA.  It is more than sad.  ObaMAH and his minions destroying this country and the world.  I feel sorry for the people in the big cities that have to fear for their lives.
larson.. Big city folks in a vast majority will escape/ migrate to the rural areas and perhaps the uniting will not be pleasant. I feel sorry for them as well, wasn't it Jefferson who said, something like, don't imitate Europes big cities.  Your an old mucker like me and truly remember freedom, lets keep on reminding the young ones what freedom is about. 
 I lived in the country and the city, the country is my deal..What I did see in the city is neighborhoods united by very serious people, they won't lie down for Feds hammering them.

Offline jerryweaver

YEEhaw! This side-effect of the gay marriage ruling will make liberals EXPLODE

http://allenbwest.com/2015/06/yeehaw-this-side-effect-of-the-gay-marriage-ruling-will-make-liberals-explode/

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #113 on: June 27, 2015, 06:04:15 PM »
  This doesn't surprise me. In time they will legalize pedophilia.  MOST OF THE SUPREMES ARE EVIL TO THE CORE.

http://patdollard.com/2013/07/it-begins-pedophiles-call-for-same-rights-as-homosexuals/
IT BEGINS: PEDOPHILES CALL FOR SAME RIGHTS AS HOMOSEXUALS

Offline iamc2

« Reply #114 on: June 27, 2015, 07:00:44 PM »
I have a copy of Monty Pythons "The Life of Brian".  Make it a point to watch at least once a month.  At least I can still laugh. 

Fall of the Roman Empire hits the nail on the head, Chris Jones.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13EgBsOI8Ss&index=4&list=PLdSB1pm47rnx_SarMTDNo0x-Hcdnj5uZt

Really after the Roman Empire came the Byzantine Empire and it lasted and seemed to learn the lessons of the failure of the Romans.  http://www.livius.org/misc/byzantine-empire/

Probably best thing that could happen to the Kids is Washedup D.C.  complete its spectacular and tragic self immolation as quickly as possible. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-immolation

White House set aglow with rainbow pride
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/white-house-set-aglow-with-rainbow-pride-119490.html#ixzz3eDmxJ05M

The White house is NOW a Rainbow of Color ?

The Rainbow [bow] was first set forth by GOD in Genesis 9:13-15

The Rainbow is an Oath from GOD that HE would Never FLOOD the earth again!

The Gays have STOLEN the Rainbow as their symbol to FLOOD the earth with iniquity!

The joke is over and the perverts are running earth...and I believe that GOD is PISSED OFF!

Offline iamc2

« Reply #115 on: June 27, 2015, 07:15:22 PM »
 Then GOD said: 

" I do set my BOW in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, the bow [rainbow] shall be seen in the cloud:

And I [GOD] shall remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy al flesh. ] Genesis 9:13-15

...according to The Bible GOD made the Rainbow as a Covenant: as NOT To Flood the Earth, Again!

...the Rainbow has NOTHING to Do With Gays.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #116 on: June 27, 2015, 10:02:44 PM »
http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2015/06/is_alabama_chief_justice_roy_m.html

Is Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore setting up a battle over gay marriage?

Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore, who has fought against legalizing gay marriage, told CNN on Friday that the U.S. Supreme Court's decision to make same-sex marriage legal nationwide was  worse than the Court's 19th century decision to uphold racial segregation.

"I believe it's worse because it affects our entire system of morality and family values,"  Moore told CNN.

Moore said in the CNN interview that same-sex marriage does not exist in the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Supreme Court justices "presumed" to find one.

Moore also said Friday that the justices disregarded legal precedent and were ruling by their feelings in the case, according to a story in The Gadsden Times.

According to the Times story Moore predicted "a religious battle that is just beginning" but stopped short of calling for direct resistance to the decision.

The New York Times quoted Moore as saying he plans to continue pressing for a constitutional amendment to ban same-sex marriage.

Efforts by AL.com to reach Moore for comment Friday were unsuccessful.

Southern Poverty Law Center President Richard Cohen, whose group has fought in court for gay marriage rights in Alabama, believes Moore also laid the ground work Friday for defying the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on gay marriage.

Cohen cited Moore's dissent in an Alabama Supreme Court opinion issued a few hours after the U.S. Supreme Court issued its gay marriage decision.

The dissent was in the case of American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida vs. Gladys Tellis. In that case Tellis and others had sued the insurance company regarding coverage. A trial court judge denied the insurance company's request to send the matter to arbitration. The insurance company appealed that ruling to the Alabama Supreme Court, which today reversed the lower court's ruling.

Cohen stated that Moore in the dissent "made the unprecedented claim that he was not bound by decisions of the U.S. Supreme Court that conflict with his view of the U.S. Constitution."

In his dissent Moore writes "the Supreme Court's interpretation of a federal statute does not preclude all lower courts from considering constitutional questions the Supreme Court has never considered."

Moore went on to state: "If the Supreme Court's precedent interpreting a federal statute conflicts with the United States Constitution itself, then our duty is not to predict the next bend in the crooked path by asking, 'What would the Supreme Court do?' Moore writes. "Instead, our duty, under oath, is to ask, 'What does the Constitution say?'

"Here, that Constitution says the policyholders have a right to a jury trial. Furthermore, one may give up such an invaluable right, even in a case where an injury has already occurred and a cause of action exists, only when the waiver of that right is knowing, willing, and voluntary, and in this case it was not," Moore writes.

Cohen also stated that Moore's "alter ego — the Foundation for Moral Law, the private organization  run by his wife and for which he serves as president emeritus — announced that 'the battle for traditional marriage will continue despite the decision of the U.S. Supreme Court.'"

According to the Foundation, the U.S. Supreme Court has "no legal authority to redefine marriage."

"Justice Moore is fundamentally wrong," Cohen stated." The U.S. Constitution is the 'supreme law of the land,' and U.S. Supreme Court decisions interpreting the Constitution are binding on all state and federal courts.  Justice Moore's claim that he is not bound by decisions of the U.S. Supreme Court with which he disagrees is an invitation to anarchy.  His statements reflect, once again, that he is not fit for the office that he holds."

Moore has fought against efforts to allow gay marriage in Alabama. He has made public statements and issued a statement to Alabama probate judges advising them not to issue licenses following a federal judge's ruling declaring Alabama's ban on gay marriage unconstitutional.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #117 on: June 27, 2015, 11:39:17 PM »
These jokers need to be taken out to the woodshed ...

http://www.answers.com/Q/Can_a_US_Supreme_Court_justice_be_impeached_and_removed_from_office
Can a US Supreme Court justice be impeached and removed from office?
Yes.

Under normal circumstances, a Supreme Court justice is awarded a lifetime commission.

A Supreme Court Justice may be impeached by the House of Representatives and removed from office if convicted in a Senate trial, but only for the same types of offenses that would trigger impeachment proceedings for any other government official under Articles I and II of the Constitution.

http://www.supremecourt.gov/faq.aspx#faqgi5
Has a Justice ever been impeached?

The only Justice to be impeached was Associate Justice Samuel Chase in 1805. The House of Representatives passed Articles of Impeachment against him; however, he was acquitted by the Senate.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #118 on: June 27, 2015, 11:58:31 PM »
^^^^
Can a US Supreme Court justice be impeached and removed from office?
Yes
   In this day and age it will never happen.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #119 on: June 28, 2015, 08:35:11 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/06/27/silicon-valley-led-the-effort-for-same-sex-marriage/

more at the link...

SILICON VALLEY LED THE EFFORT FOR SAME SEX MARRIAGE

There was a long line of advocates claiming responsibility for same-sex marriage’s victory at the Supreme Court on Friday, but a key driver was the support two years ago from 278 mostly multi-national tech companies that included Apple, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Cisco, eBay, Electronic Arts, Intel, Intuit, Oracle, Twitter and Zynga.

These companies  filed a 2013 brief at the Supreme Court in support of overturning the Defense of Marriage Act. By 2015, the list had grown to 379 corporations.

The tech community’s argument for rallying to same-sex marriage was that it would be an affirmative statement in support of fairness. They claimed that the same-sex recognition by most, but not all states “needlessly burdens those companies with extra costs and bureaucratic tangles.” They complained that the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) put the companies in the uncomfortable position of being forced “to treat one class of our lawfully married employees differently than another, when our success depends upon the welfare and morale of all employees.”

With Tim Cook of Apple Inc., as the first openly gay CEO on the Fortune 500 leading Silicon Valley’s effort, major corporations like Citigroup, Johnson & Johnson, Goldman Sachs, Nike, CBS Corp., Starbucks, and Disney also signed up to support same-sex marriage. Morale and money aren’t the only issues, however. The companies say that DOMA also forces them to betray their principles. “DOMA conscripts (companies) to become the face of its mandate that two separate castes of married persons be identified and separately treated,” the brief complains, even in states, counties, and cities that ban workplace discrimination based on sexual orientation and marital status.