Supreme Court & Same Sex Marriage?

Author Topic: Supreme Court & Same Sex Marriage?  (Read 50694 times)

Offline Effie Trinket

Offline hal 9000

I left this comment on the video -

"These people are annoying as hell. When are these militant gays going to shut the hell up already. Quit trying to force your perverted lifestyle on the rest of the world. We are sick of looking at you make asses out of yourselves."

Offline Geniocrat

This is the dela breaker for me with the Libertarian Party.

The Constitution Party does not support these people.

www.constitutionparty.com

Offline ScipioAfricanus

This is the dela breaker for me with the Libertarian Party.

The Constitution Party does not support these people.

www.constitutionparty.com
I quit the libertarian party for the same nonsense.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE

… you guys! Get down with the program! You need to
go here daily and read all the news:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gay-voices/

Here is one of their popular items from today:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/16/woah-dude-daddies_n_4769611.html?utm_hp_ref=gay-voices

… you bunch of knuckle-draggin' luddites!

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

… this is the very thing we have been fighting
here at Prison Planet Forum all these years … we could see it
coming, it horrified us … and now….  :'(
Apparently, Ms. Morris and the Libtards at SLATE
think this abomination is a good thing.

You are NOT going to believe this:

From the Photographer's site:  ~>http://lindsaymorris.viewbook.com/you-are-you

IF THIS IS NOT CHILD ABUSE I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS!

Lindsay Morris

A Boys' Camp to Redefine Gender

By David Rosenberg

Over the past three years, photographer Lindsay Morris has been documenting a four-day camp for gender nonconforming boys and their parents.

The camp, “You Are You” (the name has been changed to protect the privacy of the children and is also the name of Morris’ series), is for “Parents who don’t have a gender-confirming 3-year-old who wants to wear high heels and prefers to go down the pink aisle in K-Mart and not that nasty dark boys’ aisle,” Morris said with a laugh.

It is also a place for both parents and children to feel protected in an environment that encourages free expression.

“The kids don’t have to look over their shoulders, and they can let down their guard. Those are four days when none of that matters, and they are surrounded by family members who support them,” Morris said.

I would really love to follow the kids into adulthood and see what kind of relationships they develop,” Morris said. “I want to witness the evolution, knowing from where they started and see how life is going to play out for them—hopefully happily—and I think they’re going to have a better transition into adulthood than the generation proceeding them.”

READ ARTICLE w/PIX~~>http://www.slate.com/blogs/behold/2013/07/15/_you_are_you_looks_at_a_gender_nonconforming_camp_for_boys_photos.html

Offline PeaceAndFreedom

In fairness to the Libertarian Party, in which many members of this board are active, the key unifying point among them is that homosexuality is personal behavior that is not bothering other persons, and as such does not need to be a concern of the state. Many libertarians, however, having come from a "Democratic liberal" or "moderate Republican" background, equate the liberty view (tolerate it and protect personal liberty) with social liberal view (approve, embrace and promote it). There are many, many pro-life, pro-family Libertarians in the party, they simply did not prevail in the social issue platform battles over the years.
"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered!... I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Offline BlackRoses

I recently read a story on another site about a 6 year old transgender and how it was recommended the process from female to male start immediately. I wasn't cheerleadering the story. My thoughts are that I believe some people do know when they don't feel right in their own skin. But going through such procedures at that young of an age? It seems crazy to me. Yeah, maybe the kid will be happy all throughout life but I can't help wondering how many feel very confused and very screwed up if they hit on a certain age and they literally don't have a clue who they are. Does that ever happen? No doubt the msm wouldn't cover the people that said that or felt that way. If they did cover it, it'd probably be blamed on how society just doesn't understand.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
I recently read a story on another site about a 6 year old transgender and how it was recommended the process from female to male start immediately. I wasn't cheerleadering the story. My thoughts are that I believe some people do know when they don't feel right in their own skin. But going through such procedures at that young of an age? It seems crazy to me. Yeah, maybe the kid will be happy all throughout life but I can't help wondering how many feel very confused and very screwed up if they hit on a certain age and they literally don't have a clue who they are. Does that ever happen? No doubt the msm wouldn't cover the people that said that or felt that way. If they did cover it, it'd probably be blamed on how society just doesn't understand.

Cutting off body parts and overdosing on the opposite sex's hormones does not
change one's gender … we are ALL one or the other on the cellular level … it only
f's you up mentally … it's a discombobulated human thing … an un-natural mindfk …
gender/libido confusion is an unfortunate disorder which at all costs should be strongly
discouraged/corrected in the young and pitied in the mature.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

… interesting.   :)

From the TEXAN Repub platform draft #2-7:

"Homosexuality must not be presented as an acceptable alternative lifestyle, in public policy, nor should family be redefined to include homosexual couples. We believe there should be no granting of special legal entitlements or creation of special status for homosexual behavior, regardless of state of origin. Additionally, we oppose any criminal or civil penalties against those who oppose homosexuality out of faith, conviction, or belief in traditional values. We recognize the legitimacy and value of counseling which offers reparative therapy and treatment to patients who are seeking escape from the homosexual lifestyle. No laws or executive orders shall be imposed to limit or restrict access to this type of therapy."

PLATFORM HERE:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1182339/temporary-platform-committee-report.pdf

Then go here to see how the Libtards at HuffPo spin it:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/05/texas-gop-conversion-therapy_n_5454875.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Clegacy%7Cdl18%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D484743

Then go here on HuffPo and check out all the happy little GAY NEWS
from this MOST popular of "progressive" net sites:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gay-voices/

Online Al Bundy

http://s.tf.rs/2014/09/20/CJ5H8669-copy.jpg

Soccer fans of Red Star Belgrade: "There will be no Gay Pride !!"

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

… support for homosexuality and queer marriage?
About 50/50 and falling …

Gay Marriage Support Could Be Leveling Off,
New Pew Research Center Poll Finds

The Huffington Post     | By Curtis M. Wong
Posted: 09/22/2014 4:59 pm EDT

Could national support for same-sex marriage be leveling off after years of being on the upswing?

The Associated Press is reporting that a newly-released survey from the Pew Research Center found a 5 percentage point drop in American support for legal recognition for same-sex relationships, from 54 percent in February to 49 percent.

The poll of 2,002 adults, which was conducted Sept. 2-9, has a margin of error of plus or minus 2.5 percentage points, according to the report.

But it might be too early for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) rights advocates to get concerned over the dip. As Pew Research Center officials pointed out, it's too early to know if this "modest" decline is simply an anomaly or the start of a reversal in attitudes when it comes to marriage equality.

"As we continue to ask this question in other surveys, we'll keep an eye on where this moves," Jessica Martinez, a researcher in Pew's Religion and Public Life Project, is quoted by the AP as saying.

In addition, when the results of a February poll and the current survey are combined, the 2014 average level of support stands at 52 percent, up slightly from last year, when the average was 50 percent.

Interestingly, the poll also found that exactly 50 percent of the public now considers homosexuality a sin, up from 45 percent last year, while "nearly half" of the respondents believed businesses like bakers, caterers and florists should be allowed to reject same-sex couples if their owners have religious objections.

Read more about the poll here.

The Pew Research Center's poll stands in stark contrast to similar surveys. An ABC News/Washington Post poll released in March found that a record 59 percent of Americans supported same-sex marriage.

Meanwhile, an NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll released in April found that 53 percent of respondents said they favored marriage equality.

ARTICLE @ HuffPo~~~>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/22/gay-marriage-poll-leveling-pew-center-_n_5863822.html?utm_hp_ref=gay-voices

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

"
“the wealthiest openly gay men under 30”

… BUTTBOOK's founder and his boytoy on a losing streak.

YUCK12.08.14

The Rise and Fall of Chris Hughes and Sean
Eldridge, America’s Worst Gay Power Couple

Chris Hughes and Sean Eldridge have always been entitled brats. And now the media has finally noticed.

Just three years ago, Chris Hughes and Sean Eldridge were the toast of the liberal establishment. The Facebook co-founder and his politically ambitious husband embodied all the attributes of a bona fide “gay power couple.” In 2012, Hughes bought The New Republic, rescuing the flagship liberal magazine from financial peril and establishing himself as a player in Washington. At the same time, Eldridge was quietly preparing to run for Congress in upstate New York.

Young, handsome, Ivy League-pedigreed, rich (“the wealthiest openly gay men under 30” according to The Advocate, a stretch considering that the fortune belongs to Hughes), and espousing predictably liberal political views, the Hughes-Eldridge partnership was destined to work wonders for America.

"
Several years ago, before he ever announced his candidacy, a source close to Eldridge told me that he had SKDKnickerbocker draw up a plan for him to become the first openly gay president of the United States.

How swiftly things change. In just the past two months, one half of this pair managed to single-handedly destroy a storied journalistic institution, while the other suffered a crushing electoral defeat in New York’s 19th Congressional District. Last week, the 31-year-old Hughes forced the resignations of both the editor and literary editor of The New Republic, whose 100th anniversary he presided over last month at a star-studded gala in Washington, D.C.

"
Eldridge lost his congressional bid by a stunning 30 points...

Today, former TNR writers and the rest of the media establishment are racing to denounce Hughes. “A dilettante and a fraud” is how Milbank describes the man whom he not so long ago likened to the journalistic second coming of Jesus Christ.

… believe it or not … read the article at DAILY BEAST!!
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/12/08/the-rise-and-fall-of-chris-hughes-and-sean-eldridge-america-s-worst-gay-couple.html

Offline iamc2

Supreme Court & Same Sex Marriage?
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2015, 05:49:40 AM »
 The Supreme [kangaroo] Court will rule in July, 2015, whether 'Same Sex Marriage' is Constitutional?

Of course they will Rule in Favor of it...and then America become: Sodom and Gomorrah.

http://prisonplanet.com/supreme-court-to-rule-on-same-sex-marriage.htlm

I do believe this Kangaroo Court will Pass a Law that will lead to Passing out open Perversion!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
Re: Supreme Court & Same Sex Marriage?
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2015, 08:17:02 AM »

… here's the thing. So-called gay people have ALWAYS been
free to get married in America like anyone else … you just
have to have a MATE to marry of the OPPOSITE SEX, of the
same species, of legal age, etc. Also, at least in recent decades,
having any and all varieties of homosexual sex is perfectly
legal in this country … in fact, you can dress up and
play the part of someone of the opposite sex and demand to be hired
by employers and accepted as a normal by society at large …
that is all pretty dang liberal and accepting if you ask me.

But now, with allowing these nine not-so-SUPREME mini-gods
including three lesbian women, to REDEFINE the word MARRIAGE
is an outrage and beyond insane. This is sick & twisted.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2015, 10:54:39 AM »

… BTW … I apologize for saying above that all
three female justices are lesbian … Ginsburg
is not literally gay … she was married, her
husband now deceased, has kids … but Kagan
& Sotomayor are almost certainly lesbian, though,
as far as I know, still in the closet. However, all
three are lesbian 'in spirit', personal advocates
of gay marriage, and I believe all three, as judges,
have performed gay 'marriages'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit in Cincinnati in November upheld same-sex marriage restrictions in the four states, saying states have the autonomy to define marriage in the traditional way.

Meet the couples who will be part of history
in the same-sex marriage battle

Jayne Rowse, left, speaks as April DeBoer, kisses her during a news conference in
Ferndale, Mich. The Michigan couple is putting the question of the right to marry
nationwide squarely before the Supreme Court.
(Paul Sancya/AP)

By Jerry Markon

April DeBoer never intended to be a legal pioneer, much less a public face of perhaps the most significant civil rights challenge to reach the Supreme Court in years. She and her partner just wanted to be able to adopt children as a couple.

But when their lawsuit challenging Michigan’s adoption code came to a federal district court in 2012, the judge shocked DeBoer and her partner, Jayne Rowse, telling them they should instead be contesting the state’s same-sex marriage ban. After much anguished discussion, the couple agreed, DeBoer recounted.

“By no means did we set out to be trailblazers,’’ said DeBoer, a nurse who along with Rowse has cared for numerous foster children with special needs. “Taking on the marriage ban seemed like a huge battle, and it still is, but the ban isn’t right. It harms families like ours, so we decided we needed to do it.’’

CONTINUE~~~>http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/meet-the-couples-who-will-be-part-of-history-in-the-same-sex-marriage-battle/2015/01/16/ee4ce490-9dd5-11e4-bcfb-059ec7a93ddc_story.html

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2015, 11:24:13 AM »
It's all part of the globalist agenda ....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_at_the_United_Nations

Same-sex relationships are currently illegal in 76 countries and punishable by death in seven.[5] In the 1980s, early United Nations reports on the HIV/AIDS pandemic made some reference to homosexuality, and the 1986 Human Freedom Index did include a specific question, in judging the human rights record of each nation, with regards to the existence of criminal laws against homosexuality.

In its 1994 decision in Toonen v. Australia, the UNHRC—which is responsible for the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR)—declared that laws discriminating based on sexual orientation are in violation of human rights law.[6]

In 2003, a number of predominantly European countries put forward the Brazilian Resolution at the UNHRC, stating the intention that lesbian and gay rights be considered as fundamental as the rights of all human beings.

In 2006, with the effort of its founder, Louis George Tin, International Day Against Homophobia (IDAHO) launched a worldwide campaign to end the criminalisation of same-sex relationships. The campaign was supported by dozens of international public figures, including Nobel laureates, academics, clergy, and celebrities.

In 2008, the 34 member countries of the Organization of American States unanimously approved a declaration affirming that human rights protections extend to sexual orientation and gender identity

In July 2014, it was announced that the United Nations (as an employer) would extend equal benefits to its employees who have entered into same-sex unions in jurisdictions where they are legal. Under the new policy, staff who have married a same-sex spouse in a jurisdiction will receive the same benefits and recognition as those in heterosexual marriages, regardless of whether same-sex marriage is legal in their country of citizenship.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_the_European_Union
LGBT rights in the European Union

LGBT rights in the European Union are protected under the European Union's (EU) treaties and law. Homosexuality is legal in all EU states and discrimination in employment has been banned since 2000. However EU states have different laws when it comes to any greater protection, same-sex marriage and LGBT adoption.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline iamc2

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2015, 06:40:17 PM »
 We have all known for a long time that this was coming and now the World is tuning against the Natural and into the Immoral.

Nice info Mr. Holly and TahoeBlue; I just pray, more of the World understands the End Game of this Immorality!

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2015, 10:36:52 PM »

imac2 We have all known for a long time that this was coming and now the World is turning against the Natural and into the Immoral.

Just a tad off topic but check this sick article out.... Woman plans to marry her father after two years of dating
A teenager has revealed in an interview that she plans to marry her father and have children after dating for two years.

The unnamed 18-year-old revealed in an interview with New York Magazine her romantic relationship of almost two years with her biological father after being estranged from him for 12 years.
In the interview, the girl also said the two also plan on having children.

The teenager said her father reached out to her on Facebook when she was in high school and soon after, she went to stay with him for a week.

After the week together, the 18-year-old said they had sex and then started dating.

doesn't stop here  his PARENTS say
my father’s parents (they can see we are happy together and they can’t wait for us to have babies

If ya haven't puked yet....con't http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/17/woman-plans-to-marry-her-father-after-two-years-dating/
                                             COME LORD JESUS COME

Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline iamc2

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2015, 02:05:51 AM »
Just a tad off topic but check this sick article out.... Woman plans to marry her father after two years of dating
doesn't stop here  his PARENTS say
If ya haven't puked yet....con't http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/17/woman-plans-to-marry-her-father-after-two-years-dating/
                                             COME LORD JESUS COME
My friend you are ON TOPIC and the Topic is INCEST! (just as sinful as same sex marriage)

In The Land of Perversion---WELL Everything goes to HELL!

The USA is the most Immoral Nation on this Planet!

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

Billy Crystal: 'Stop shoving gay sex scenes in my face'

Despite having filmed gay sex scenes himself, Crystal believes
homosexuality on TV is 'too much' for him.

HELEN NIANIAS   Monday 19 January 2015

Billy Crystal, who played one of the first openly gay characters on TV in the Seventies, told the Television Critics Association that gay scenes aren't "to his taste".

Speaking during a panel interview in Pasadena, the actor said: "Sometimes I think: 'Ah that's too much for me'.

"Sometimes, it’s just pushing it a little too far for my taste and I’m not going to reveal to you which ones they are. I hope people don't abuse it and shove it in our face to the point where it feels like an every-day kind of thing," Crystal added.

The actor played Jodie Dallas on Soap, one of the first unambiguously gay characters on US television, from 1977-1981.

Crystal also used the event to publicise his much-hyped return to TV comedy, with his new show The Comedians, set to air in April.

However, Crystal's remarks on LGBT scenes were met with hostility online, with users asking what the "proper amount" of exposure is that gay people should have on TV.

Hey @BillyCrystal...I hope your shitty new show isn't "shoved in our face
     like an everyday thing" you ignorant homophobe.

Brent (@BasicallyBrentt) January 19, 2015

@BillyCrystal Sorry Billy but "gay scenes" on TV aren't pushing it. Wanna know what is pushing it? It's subtle     bigotry in 2014. #StopBigotry

HERE~~~>http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/billy-crystal-stop-shoving-gay-sex-scenes-in-my-face-9987381.html

Offline iamc2

The "LBGT" Mob will NOT Stop until they turn America into 'The Land of PERVERTS!'

The 'In your Face' tactic will continue: Because Americans DO NOT open their MOUTHS about this BS---and so the MOB moves forward in its' attack on GOD; Family and Nation!

If ya check History; you will find that any Nation that went GAY...also went away!

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

… the Devil is in the details.

"
We were delighted to be able to attend the UK's first pagan same-sex marriage.

19 January 2015 Last updated at 12:34 ET

Same-sex couple married in pagan first

Tom Lanting and Iain Robertson were married in a ceremony in the vaulted
cellars of Edinburgh's Marlin's Wynd

Two male witches in Edinburgh have tied the knot in the UK's first pagan same-sex marriage.

Tom Lanting, 34, and Iain Robertson, 39, were married in a ceremony in the 16th-century vaulted cellars of Edinburgh's Marlin's Wynd.

The couple, who have been together for 12 years, are both hedge witches, who use herbal remedies to deal with medical and spiritual ailments.

The ceremony included handfasting, the sharing of mead and jumping the broom.

After their wedding on Sunday, the couple said: "Getting married in a legal pagan ceremony means so much to both of us.

"The new equal marriage law means that we finally have equal recognition and acceptance of our relationship, and it opens the door for all LGBTI couples to take the same step.

"Equality for people of all faiths is something that is very dear to the vast majority of pagans, and the Pagan Federation (Scotland) has made equal marriage for all pagans in Scotland one of our biggest campaigns over the last 10 years.

"We feel that, if any couple wish to, they should be able to make their marriage vows before their own personal Gods, friends and family, in a religious ceremony tailored to suit their own beliefs."

ARTICLE ~~~>http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-30885393

Offline PeaceAndFreedom

… the Devil is in the details.

"
We were delighted to be able to attend the UK's first pagan same-sex marriage.

19 January 2015 Last updated at 12:34 ET

Same-sex couple married in pagan first

Tom Lanting and Iain Robertson were married in a ceremony in the vaulted
cellars of Edinburgh's Marlin's Wynd

Talk about doubling down in ungodliness!
"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered!... I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2015, 09:32:12 AM »

… after non-stop brainwashing of the American
people thru the Mainstream Media for decades,
after massive erosion of every vestige of moral
cultural norms … this "Supreme" says America
is ready to accept National legalization of
so-called same-sex "marriage".

DUH!

With such a flood as this ... LesbianBisexualGayTransexual
propaganda and governmental pressure … you could
sell the public on carving up newborns for breakfast.

ARTICLE / VIDEO~~~>http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-02-12/ginsburg-says-u-s-ready-to-accept-ruling-approving-gay-marriage-i61z6gq2

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Thinks Americans
Are Ready for Gay Marriage

(Bloomberg) -- Americans are prepared to accept a U.S. Supreme Court ruling legalizing same-sex marriage, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said, pointing to what she described as a sweeping change in attitudes toward gays.
In an interview Wednesday in the court’s oak-paneled east conference room, Ginsburg also said President Barack Obama’s health-care law, which is under attack in a case before the Supreme Court next month, will be a central part of his legacy.

"
With the high court set to rule on the issue by June, she said it “would not take a large adjustment” for Americans should the justices say that gay marriage is a constitutional right.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2015, 12:00:26 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/07/ruth-bader-ginsburg-women-supreme-court_n_6636328.html
Ruth Bader Ginsburg Has Perfect Response When Asked About Women On The Supreme Court
 The Huffington Post    |  By  Igor Bobic   
 Posted:  02/07/2015 1:20 pm EST    Updated:  02/07/2015 1:59 pm EST

Ruth Bader Ginsburg dropped a truth bomb
during a discussion at Georgetown University earlier this week.

The 81-year-old Supreme Court justice, who has attained somewhat of a cult following for her stance on gender equality, told a gathering of law students Wednesday that people often ask her when she thinks there will be enough women on the court.

"And my answer is when there are nine," she said, as if the question even needed to be asked
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2015, 12:58:18 PM »

::)

… Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore sets striaght the
LIBTARD morning anchor on CNN:

CNN Anchor: ‘Our Rights Do Not Come From God’

February 12, 2015

During a heated discussion over gay marriage, CNN morning Anchor Chris Cuomo opined that the unalienable rights endowed to all Americans do not come from God.

Cuomo was debating Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore on the constitutionality of same-sex marriage. Near the end of the back-and-forth and after Moore argued that rights cannot be handed down by men …

VIDEO:
http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/curtis-kalin/cnn-anchor-our-rights-do-not-come-god

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2015, 06:41:53 PM »
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/feb/12/alabama-same-sex-marriages-federal-judge
Federal judge orders Alabama official to issue marriage licenses to gay couples

Standoff intensifies as US district court judge targets Mobile County official in ruling that reinforces previous decision striking down same-sex marriage ban

The dramatic standoff involving more than 40 probate judges in Alabama who are refusing to administer same-sex marriage has been intensified by a federal court that has ordered an official in Mobile to begin issuing licenses or face possible consequences.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2015, 07:03:25 PM »

"
US district judge Callie Granade has bolstered her own
ruling from three weeks ago that found that Alabama’s
ban on gay marriages unconstitutional.

Judge Callie Granade

Offline iamc2

« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2015, 06:28:13 AM »
 Americans are Sick and Tired with this Issue of Gay Marriage! Folks with Morals know this is WRONG! But the Demons on The Supreme Kangaroo Court have their own agenda: and We The People are NOT included!

My son [33 years old; married; 3 children], he and his friends in this age group disagree with Gay Marriage!

My daughter [28 years old; married, no children, yet] her and her friends all disagree with this BS also!

The younger generation I speak with; they WANT America to have Morals and Values again!

The Baby Boomers Gloomers have allowed this decadent Nation to become the Habitation of DEMONS---

---and The young Folks are sick of It...and I believe they will change the way this Nation is going...they are our future!...and Not The Demon Den of Perversion...

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

… the Supreme Court is soon to
decide whether to 'legalize' queer
marriage nationwide. Hopefully,
these brave 'adults-raised-by-gays'
will bring some SANITY to the table:

"
The inconsolable longing for the “missing”
parent was another common theme.

Adults with gay parents say same-sex
marriage isn’t good for kids

Arguments made Friday in briefs to Supreme Court

By Cheryl Wetzstein - The Washington Times - Friday, March 27, 2015

A group of adults who oppose gay marriage even though they were raised by gay, lesbian or transgender parents filed briefs with the Supreme Court Friday in hopes that their real-life experiences will dissuade the justices from legalizing the nuptials nationwide.

Judges have often asked attorneys if gay marriage “harms” anyone, said humanities scholar Robert Oscar Lopez, founder and president of the International Children’s Rights Institute.

The real-life answers to that question are in these amici briefs and other publications, said Mr. Lopez, who was raised by his lesbian mother and her partner. He filed a brief with colleague B.N. Klein, who grew up with her lesbian mother and her partners.

The six adult children of gays and their attorney David Boyle of Long Beach, California, were in town Friday to visit congressional offices and meet with scholars and advocacy groups.

"
We don’t have childhoods,” said Dawn Stefanowicz, who grew up with two
brothers in a chaotic world dominated by their sex-obsessed gay father
and his countless lovers.

If the Supreme Court rules to redefine marriage,
it rules to redefine parenthood as well ...

For instance, one sperm-donor-conceived daughter of a lesbian couple got a “lecture” if she talked about wanting a “normal” family, Mr. Lopez and Ms. Klein said in their brief.

Another man, who was conceived in the 1990s for a gay father, experienced an “aching sadness on Mother’s Day.” When he was brought to a lesbian psychiatrist for counseling, she told him he was homophobic and should apologize to his father.

CONTINUE~~~>http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/27/adult-children-of-gays-say-gay-marriage-isnt-good-/?page=2

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

WTF? Feds are studying “meaning and function” of African-American
homosexual sodomy?

Feds Spent $410,265 Studying ‘Satisfaction’
Levels of Young Gay (BLACK) Men’s First Time

Project examining the ‘meaning and function’ of first
‘penetrative same-sex sexual experiences’

BY: Elizabeth Harrington   
April 17, 2015

The National Institutes of Health (NIH) has spent over $400,000 studying the satisfaction levels of the first sexual experiences of young gay men.

The four-year study, being conducted by Johns Hopkins University, is examining the “meaning and function” of first “penetrative same-sex sexual experiences.”

“Prior work has demonstrated that same-sex relationship trajectories support the development of self-esteem in young gay and bisexual men, while opposite same-sex relationships may be associated with homonegativity,” a grant for the project, which began in 2012, states. “Little is known about the meaning and function of first same-sex experience in [African-American] AA adolescent men and whether satisfaction with first penetrative same-sex experience impacts sexual trajectories.”

“The goal of this project is to understand the meaning and function of first same-sex sexual experience and to prospectively be able to assess its impact on subsequent sexual experiences, young adult sexual health and health protective behaviors,” the grant said.

The project has cost taxpayers $410,265 so far, with funding not set to expire until May 2016.

The study is also examining the satisfaction levels of young gay men during their first time.

“The research phase of the award is to explore the reasons for and satisfaction with first and subsequent penetrative same-sex sexual experiences (PSSE) and to examine the role of first PSSE on second and subsequent PSSEs in AA men (Study 1) and how social context impacts sexual satisfaction with first PSSE,” the grant said.

The study will also look at the amount of time between the first and second partner, depending on the “sexual satisfaction” of the first “PSSE.”

Forty-five African American adolescent males are undergoing “in-depth” interviews for the study. The research will also create an Internet survey.

Arrington-Sanders previously studied why some young African-American gay men seek out older partners ...

~~>http://freebeacon.com/issues/feds-spent-410265-studying-satisfaction-levels-of-young-gay-mens-first-time/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

… say it isn't so! 

"
We’ll say things like, ‘You’re special. God
made you special.’ Because there aren’t
very many little girls out there that
have a penis.”

NBC CHAMPIONS CHILDREN’S
GENDER CONFUSION

WILLIAM BIGELOW23 Apr 2015

NBC used to stand for National Broadcasting Company, but given its proclivity for attacking traditional gender roles in youngsters, it may be more accurately described as the network for Neutered or Befuddled Children.

On April 21 and 22, NBC ran a two-part series revolving around “transgender” children that featured its correspondent Kate Snow interviewing Pediatrician Michelle Forcier, associate professor of pediatrics at Brown University Alpert. Forcier was honored by “The Center for Sexual Pleasure and Health” as its “Hump Day Hero,” and who advocates early puberty interventions of kids who think they should be the opposite sex.

Interviewed by Snow, Forcier postulated that parents whose children evinced any signs of gender confusion should act quickly, asserting, “In fact, what I say is the biggest harm is to do nothing.” That wasn’t news for Forcier—“The Center for Sexual Pleasure and Health,” a group that claims it “fights to reduce sexual shame” and boasts it has “the largest handmade vulva doorframe in America,” had already elicited a statement from Forcier in 2012:

I have an interest in early puberty interventions including puberty blockers and initiating puberty in the asserted not assigned gender if youth and families are ready to go forward with a transition plan…

I have an interest in exploring taboo and difficult areas of health and culture with a goal of pushing our boundaries…

Parents Share 5-Year-Old Son’s Transgender Journey
SEE~>
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/04/23/parents-share-5-year-old-sons-transgender-journey/
On April 21, Snow was shown interviewing a family who forced their daughter “Mia” to “transition” into a boy called Jacob when “Mia” was four years old. Not content with one story of a small child told she was really a boy, on April 22, NBC proudly related the story of the transgender granddaughter of U.S. Rep. Mike Honda, Malisa, mentioning Honda’s tweet in support of her gender change, as host Lester Holt commented that Honda’s tweet had “touched so many people.”

~> CONTINUE: http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/04/23/nbc-champions-childrens-gender-confusion/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

.. a deluded, demented cross-dresser and a psycho-sexual deluded country.

Bruce Jenner Comes Out As Transgender
20/20 Interview Tonight

w/VIDEO
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/29/bruce-jenner-transgender_n_6570738.html

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

"

… 80% of those kids will “abandon their confusion and
grow naturally into adult life if untreated (ED: unmolested) ….”

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender
is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change
‘Biologically Impossible’

August 20, 2014
By Michael W. Chapman

Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder.

Dr. McHugh, the author of six books and at least 125 peer-reviewed medical articles, made his remarks in a recent commentary in the Wall Street Journal, where he explained that transgender surgery is not the solution for people who suffer a “disorder of ‘assumption’” – the notion that their maleness or femaleness is different than what nature assigned to them biologically.

He also reported on a new study showing that the suicide rate among transgendered people who had reassignment surgery is 20 times higher than the suicide rate among non-transgender people. Dr. McHugh further noted studies from Vanderbilt University and London’s Portman Clinic of children who had expressed transgender feelings but for whom, over time, 70%-80% “spontaneously lost those feelings.”

“’Sex change’ is biologically impossible,” said McHugh. “People who undergo sex-reassignment surgery do not change from men to women or vice versa. Rather, they become feminized men or masculinized women. Claiming that this is civil-rights matter and encouraging surgical intervention is in reality to collaborate with and promote a mental disorder.”

While the Obama administration, Hollywood, and major media such as Time magazine promote transgenderism as normal, said Dr. McHugh, these “policy makers and the media are doing no favors either to the public or the transgendered by treating their confusions as a right in need of defending rather than as a mental disorder that deserves understanding, treatment and prevention.”

“This intensely felt sense of being transgendered constitutes a mental disorder in two respects. The first is that the idea of sex misalignment is simply mistaken – it does not correspond with physical reality. The second is that it can lead to grim psychological outcomes.”

The transgendered person’s disorder, said Dr. McHugh, is in the person’s “assumption” that they are different than the physical reality of their body, their maleness or femaleness, as assigned by nature. It is a disorder similar to a “dangerously thin” person suffering anorexia who looks in the mirror and thinks they are “overweight,” said McHugh.

This assumption, that one’s gender is only in the mind regardless of anatomical reality, has led some transgendered people to push for social acceptance and affirmation of their own subjective “personal truth,” said Dr. McHugh. As a result, some states – California, New Jersey, and Massachusetts – have passed laws barring psychiatrists, “even with parental permission, from striving to restore natural gender feelings to a transgender minor,” he said.

~> CONTINUE: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

MEDIA BLITZ TO 'NORMALIZE' TRANSGENDERISM
Target: Your children
LEO HOHMANN

Jazz Jennings, a transgender teenager, wrote a book about having
a “girl’s brain in a boy’s body.” It is now being used in schools.

EXCERPTS:
"
Parents of a child at an elementary school in Maine were outraged last week when they found out a guidance counselor had read “I Am Jazz” to a class of first-graders. The autobiographical picture book is based on the life of Jazz Jennings, a transgender teenager who talks of having a “girl’s brain in a boy’s body.”

"
The transgender movement now offers transgender-friendly summer camps for children of all ages. The camp says of its staff:

“About half to two-thirds of our counselors at each program are trans-identified. We feel it is important to have role models who are of all gender identities and expressions. We seek a diverse group of staff and volunteers.”

“I’m just wondering what planet I’m living on now, but this is all basically straight out of (Alfred) Kinsey (the famous sexologist). The whole concept is that one’s biological sex is completely immaterial,” he said. “That’s just the next phase of the sexual liberation movement, to make it so physical sex means absolutely nothing.”

Inherent in this “junk science” is the idea that the mind is all powerful and the mind prevails over reality.

“And basically we live in an age when reality just doesn’t matter anymore. What is, isn’t. This is basically liberals trying to bring in the last stage of cultural destruction laid out by Herbert Marcuse,” Usher said.

Building a new social order

Marcuse was a German-American philosopher, sociologist and political theorist associated with the Frankfurt School of critical theory. This school taught that it was necessary to advance the theories of Karl Marx beyond economics into the realm of sociology and culture. It was the crossing of Marx with Freud.

“Just as classical economic Marxism argued that under capitalism the working class was oppressed, so the Frankfurt school used Freud to argue that under Western culture everyone lived in a constant state of psychological repression,” said William Lind in a documentary produced by the Free Congress Foundation.

The idea was to end sexual alienation, which cultural Marxists argued was just as significant as economic alienation.

Just as economic Marxism had to destroy capitalism before it could rebuild a society under socialist principles, cultural Marxists work to destroy the family and religious institutions so they can usher in a new order based on secularism and brute materialism.

Some have called it “cultural terrorism.”

“This is the socialist mindset. If you can destroy the meaning of what it means to be a woman or a man, then the whole country is up for grabs,” Usher said.

The American Psychological Association decided in 1974 that homosexuality was no longer a mental health issue. Transgengerism is the next phase of that metamorphosis.

School counselors in some school districts are already being directed to “new research” that suggests they must “advocate” for gender-confused students in elementary and middle schools.

~> CONTINUE: http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/media-blitz-to-normalize-transgenderism/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

… two items for some fun (NOT!) weekend reading.   :P

FIRST:  Socialism and LGBT rights

… an enlightening history from wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socialism_and_LGBT_rights

The connection between left-leaning ideologies and LGBT rights struggles has a long and mixed history. Prominent socialists who were involved in early struggles for LGBT rights include Edward Carpenter, Oscar Wilde, Harry Hay, Bayard Rustin and Daniel Guérin among others.

The first currents of modern socialist thought emerged in Europe in the early 19th century. They are now often described with the phrase utopian socialism. Gender and sexuality were significant concerns for many of the leading thinkers, such as Charles Fourier and Henri de Saint-Simon in France and Robert Owen in Britain, as well as their followers, many of whom were women. (Charles Fourier, Utopian socialist who coined the word feminism in 1837 and defended same-sex sexuality.)

For Fourier, for example, true freedom could only occur without masters, without the ethos of work, and without suppressing passions; the suppression of passions is not only destructive to the individual, but to society as a whole. Writing before the advent of the term 'homosexuality', Fourier recognised that both men and women have a wide range of sexual needs and preferences which may change throughout their lives, including same-sex sexuality and androgénité. He argued that all sexual expressions should be enjoyed as long as people are not abused, and that "affirming one's difference" can actually enhance social integration

Across the Atlantic, in New York's Greenwich Village, Bohemian feminists and socialists advocated self-realisation and pleasure for women (and also men) in the here and now, as well as campaigning against the First World War and for other anarchist and socialist causes. They encouraged playing with sexual roles and sexuality, and the openly bisexual radical Edna St. Vincent Millay and the lesbian anarchist Margaret Anderson were prominent among them. The Villagers took their inspiration from the mostly anarchist immigrant female workers from the period 1905-1915 and the "New Life Socialism" of Edward Carpenter, Havelock Ellis and Olive Schreiner. Discussion groups organised by the Villagers were frequented by the Russian anarchist Emma Goldman, among others. Magnus Hirschfeld noted in 1923 that Goldman "has campaigned boldly and steadfastly for individual rights, and especially for those deprived of their rights. Thus it came about that she was the first and only woman, indeed the first and only American, to take up the defense of homosexual love before the general public."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> HOMOFASCISM

SECOND: LGBTs: Weapon of Radical Marxists’ Militant Social Engineering

Posted On 20 Apr 2015By : Erik Rush

Now that progressives have cultivated a sufficient amount of dysfunction within families in America, there are – quite conveniently – an increasing number of teenagers who experience ambivalence around their emerging sexuality and/or gender identity issues. Given the encouragement of liberal authority figures, the press, and other media, more are manifesting this earlier in life than in years past, instead of remaining “closeted” until adulthood, or never revealing their proclivities to the world.

On April 17, the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN) conducted its “Day of Silence,” wherein participating public high school and middle school students remained silent throughout an entire school day to “raise awareness about the silencing effect of anti-LGBT bullying, harassment and discrimination.”

Full disclosure (though not for my sake or anything): GLSEN was founded by homosexual activist, former Obama administration “Safe Schools Czar,” and probable pedophile Kevin Jennings.

Given the turbulent nature of adolescence and the fact that these dysfunctional teens are in the minority, many experience ridicule, harassment, and other forms of derision commonly known as “bullying.”

This is also quite convenient with regard to the political left’s radical agenda, I might add, in the sense that it has allowed them to “justify” massive campaigns ostensibly focused upon – are you ready? – saving children… in this case, from the “bigotry” of their straight peers.

… or more accurately, exploiting these emerging “protected class” citizens for their own political ends.

With the left, of course it is never about the supposed beneficiaries of their largesse, as Penny Nance pointed out, writing for Breitbart last week. “Gay activists are going around you to get to your children, and schools are complicit,” Nance wrote, pointing out that GLSEN operatives have systematically infiltrated schools and begun harassing and bullying students who hold traditional or religious beliefs regarding sexuality and marriage.

~> CONTINUE: http://instigatornews.com/lgbts-weapon-of-radical-marxists-militant-social-engineering/

Offline iamc2

America has hit "Rock Bottom!"

When men what to be women, and women what to be men?

WELL! to Hell in a Trash bucket of rubbish we go...

EARTH is in a whole lot a trouble...and REAL Men and Women understand this plight!

The Gays and Lesbians are clueless because they just live for SEX and could care nothing about creating Children.

I do not give a hut about what any one does behind closed doors---just keep it in the closet!

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

.. a deluded, demented cross-dresser and a psycho-sexual deluded country.

Bruce Jenner Comes Out As Transgender
20/20 Interview Tonight

w/VIDEO
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/29/bruce-jenner-transgender_n_6570738.html

… HaaHaHahhaaaha! Lamestream LibTard Media is having a cow!
Jenner delares he is a proud REPUBLICAN CHRISTIAN! 
;D

"
Bruce Jenner is about to discover that conservatives
and Christians will be much more tolerant towards
his transitioning than so-called progressives are
of his political beliefs.

This whole business gets crazier by the minute:
~>READ:http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/04/25/gay-panic-jenner-rubio-cruz-shock-parochial-mainstream-media/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

NUNS WALK OUT OF CLASSROOMS, PROTEST
LGBT AGENDA UNDERMINING CATHOLIC
TEACHING ON ‘DAY OF SILENCE’

by DR. SUSAN BERRY24 Apr 2015

Faithful Catholics are praising the Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist, who walked out of their classrooms at Marin Catholic High School near San Francisco last Friday on the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network’s (GLSEN) Day of Silence, devoted to promoting the militant LGBT agenda among young people in school.

As Dr. Daniel Guernsey, director of K-12 programs at the Cardinal Newman Society, notes at Crisis Magazine, the leftwing San Francisco Sentinel trashed the sisters as “pro-bullying” nuns who refuse “to protect gay and lesbian high school teens from bullying.”

The nuns’s walkout on the Day of Silence comes amid attacks on San Francisco Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone who has stood up to pressure from the left after reinforcing that those who teach in his archdiocese’s Catholic schools must follow Catholic teachings, including those on human sexuality.

Guernsey continues:

What really happened last week at the school is that a positive, acceptable message of stopping bullying in school was clouded and possibly manipulated by a national agenda of pushing errant teaching on human sexuality that left the sisters in an initially uncomfortable situation. However, the situation has now afforded the school an opportunity for both a reaffirmation of the protection and dignity for all students, and for a clearer understanding of the beauty of God’s plan for human sexuality.

Guernsey explains that on the day before the Day of Silence, an email was sent out at Marin Catholic, informing faculty there would be a moment of silence for the bullied and marginalized. However, GLSEN was at work undermining the school’s message and plotting for organized participation in the pro-LGBT event.

Postings about the Day of Silence went up on the school’s Facebook and Twitter accounts, with a notice that the day was being promoted by the #teachacceptance movement” that would be providing flyers and stickers at every door of the school the following morning.

The school, Guernsey says, later released a memo stating, “Unfortunately our school’s official message became compromised and misinterpreted Thursday night when it became associated through Facebook with an activist group with which we are not affiliated or align.”\\

~> CONTINUE: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/24/nuns-walk-out-of-classrooms-protest-lgbt-agenda-undermining-catholic-teaching-on-day-of-silence/