'GAYS' ADMIT ENDA GAME: OUTLAW CHRISTIAN MORALITY

Author Topic: 'GAYS' ADMIT ENDA GAME: OUTLAW CHRISTIAN MORALITY  (Read 23928 times)

Offline larsonstdoc

'GAYS' ADMIT ENDA GAME: OUTLAW CHRISTIAN MORALITY
« on: November 09, 2013, 12:00:55 PM »
http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/gays-admit-enda-game-outlaw-christian-morality/#oH6wuQYMQLFecQPk.99

MORE AT THE LINK...

One of the most dangerous and discriminatory pieces of legislation in modern times – the ironically tagged “Employment Non-Discrimination Act,” or ENDA – passed the U.S. Senate on Thursday by a vote of 64-32. Ten Republicans disgracefully joined liberal Democrats in this effort to ultimately outlaw the Judeo-Christian sexual ethic.

According to its leftist proponents, ENDA would merely insulate people who choose to engage in homosexual conduct (sexual orientation) or those who suffer from gender confusion (gender identity) against employment intolerance. In truth, however, this legislation effectively would codify the very thing it purports to combat: workplace discrimination.

Writing in the Huffington Post, popular homosexual radio personality Michelangelo Signorile confessed that, of any potential ENDA legislation that might reach President Obama’s desk for his pledged signature, “none should include any religious exemptions” whatsoever.

If Signorile and other “LGBT” activists get their way, this would mean that churches, mosques, synagogues, religious schools, Bible bookstores, as well as any and every other business in America with 15 or more employees, would be forced, under penalty of law, to abandon the biblical and traditional-values viewpoint on human sexuality, and hire (and otherwise not offend) those who openly flaunt expressly sinful and demonstrably self-destructive sexual behaviors.

Though in its current form ENDA contains an extremely weak religious exemption that might – and I mean might – partially protect some churches and religious organizations (until they’re sued by “gay” activists), this so-called exemption would leave most others – such as the aforementioned Bible bookstores and many Christian schools and para-church organizations – entirely unprotected. It would additionally crush individual business owners’ guaranteed First Amendment rights.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: 'GAYS' ADMIT ENDA GAME: OUTLAW CHRISTIAN MORALITY
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 12:04:57 PM »

Matthew 16:18
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

NOTE--this rock=Jesus

The things that are happening to America are unbelievable.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 12:10:09 PM »
http://truthtellers.org/alerts/Listen-to-Pike-Rense-Skewer-ENDA.html

Listen to Rev Pike/Jeff Rense Skewer ENDA

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 12:49:24 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LISTENED TO THT INTERVIEW----

More divide and conquer stuff.

ENDA originated from lawyers at the ADL---surprise, surprise.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 12:51:30 PM »
So they think it is ok to discriminate against christians ?

Well I do not agree with that.

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2013, 01:09:28 PM »
The reason why the 'elite' global crime syndicate will fail
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=95930.msg561940#msg561940

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2013, 02:10:23 PM »

… does this ENDA legislation mean I would have to
hire (and cater to) this man as a sales-girl at my
Catholic Bookstore in the MALL?

Harry Hay - North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Hay

… or be forced by this law to invite these guys girls
to the Christmas Party at the Church?

… or hire this guy lady as receptionist for
my pre-school?

… or this guy whatever as coach at my
Christian/Private school?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2054816/Chris-Tina-
Foxx-Bruce-Bodybuilding-father-makes-comeback-transgender-woman.html

… and does this law "protect" all these people with
alternative sexual 'orientations'?

SEE LIST ~~>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_paraphilias

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2013, 02:42:57 PM »
All –philias and –isms are pre-approved and A-OK in the new world order.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2013, 03:17:49 PM »
Yeah that's why the CP won't nack anyone who supports the LGBT community.

Not only are their behaviors destructive to society but then they want to purge the Christians and get rid of eveything good.

This was probably the reason why the Anunnaki nuked Sodom and Gomorrah... the humans they genetically engineered were homosexually defective and they were having a genetic purge.

Too bad it didn't work like they wanted.

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2014, 07:55:40 PM »

… WTF? I am living in an insane asylum!
  :o

Facebook goes beyond 'male' and 'female' with new gender options

By Brandon Griggs, CNN
updated 5:25 PM EST, Thu February 13, 2014

(CNN) -- You don't have to be strictly a man or a woman on Facebook anymore.

In a nod to the "it's complicated" sexual identities of many of its users, the social network on Thursday added a third "custom" gender option for people's profiles. In addition to Male or Female, Facebook now lets U.S. users choose among some 50 additional options such as "transgender," "cisgender," "gender fluid," "intersex" and "neither."

Users also now have the ability to choose the pronoun they'd like to be referred to publicly: he/his, she/her, or the gender-neutral they/their.

"When you come to Facebook to connect with the people, causes, and organizations you care about, we want you to feel comfortable being your true, authentic self," Facebook said in a post on its Diversity page.

"An important part of this is the expression of gender, especially when it extends beyond the definitions of just 'male' or 'female,' " the post continued. "So today, we're proud to offer a new custom gender option to help you better express your own identity on Facebook."

Among other new gender options identified on Facebook so far: Trans Female, Trans Male, Trans Person, Gender Variant, Gender Questioning, Bigender, Androgynous, Pangender and Transsexual.

ARTICLE HERE ~~~~~>http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/13/tech/social-media/facebook-gender-custom/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2014, 08:30:38 PM »
^ ^ ^ ^ ^

… hey, BUTTBOOK … how about me!

I am a Mechaphile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba9L6n8zj1U

Offline chris jones

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2014, 09:15:02 PM »
 MSM plays the game as if  gay marriage is cutesy, Lil fuzzy puppys playing..How cute..
 This is Gov motivated to implode the minoritys rights over American values.

I got in a real stupid barroom brawl decades ago while on leave, spent a few days in the Caboose. It was a bullpen with about 10 guys, only one toilet, I went to use it and heard a guy say on the third bunk up, I'm gonna go and F***c that kid, but I was prepared ,he tried I stopped him.
I got in trouble with the guards for going ballistic.
 It is not what they show ya on the telly, church weddings, suits and ties, hugs, all very cute,pastors blessings, flowers,, how the Gov can sanction marriage and adoption for the same sex marriages creates more than a few problems.
  I'm not gay bashing, I don't give a  twit what consulting adults do , I do care they are spoon feeding this to a nation and the children.

Offline JohnBFTOR

• The Banksters Of Trilateral
Some say that I've been Delphied I'm not sure what it means.  They say that I'm a victim of some much bigger scheme. Do you believe it?
http://www.iror.org/delphied.asp

Have you been Delphied?

Mass Hopenosis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y32uFsgFmeQ

Offline BlackRoses

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2014, 09:53:53 PM »
MSM plays the game as if  gay marriage is cutesy, Lil fuzzy puppys playing..How cute..
 This is Gov motivated to implode the minoritys rights over American values.

I got in a real stupid barroom brawl decades ago while on leave, spent a few days in the Caboose. It was a bullpen with about 10 guys, only one toilet, I went to use it and heard a guy say on the third bunk up, I'm gonna go and F***c that kid, but I was prepared ,he tried I stopped him.
I got in trouble with the guards for going ballistic.
 It is not what they show ya on the telly, church weddings, suits and ties, hugs, all very cute,pastors blessings, flowers,, how the Gov can sanction marriage and adoption for the same sex marriages creates more than a few problems.
  I'm not gay bashing, I don't give a  twit what consulting adults do , I do care they are spoon feeding this to a nation and the children.

I don't want to slam everybody down. I'm sure some people genuinely support gay rights. I'll leave those people alone. But I want to know how many jump on this bandwagon because it's the trendy thing to do? Almost like "I went out and got this trendy haircut, bought this new trendy outfit, trendy shoes, etc."

And yeah, I hear you on the consenting adults deal. I think a lot of things backfire on my mind. I used to go to Yahoo's front page and I'd reply to a few articles there that interested me. They would frequently have gay related stories on there. Whether it's a case of a person coming out to somebody else by using a cake, writing a letter, etc. I'd go in there and defend gays, gay rights. But I'm in the mind frame that I don't care anymore. If Sally wants to date Jim, okay. If Jim wants to date John, if Sally wants to date Susie, go for it. Consent. No need to throw parades, bake cakes, write letters, scream it from the rooftops. Bigger fish are frying.

Offline madasheck

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2014, 10:34:53 PM »
Bigger fish are frying

I keep trying to get that across to people with limited success. Gay issues aren't going to amount to a hill of beans when we are starving and bees and forests are dying because of geoengineering and poisonous pesticides, when we fry from Fukishima radiation, when the cops are busting down our doors because they've picked the wrong house, and when we wake up one morning to the announcement that we are under a martial law dictatorship. It will all be completely meaningless. And if the dust ever clears after the tumult, everybody needs to calm down and practice the non-aggression principle.
Clamabat ille miser se civem esse Romanum...cum imploraret saepius usurparetque nomen civitatis, crux-crux, inquam-infelici et aerumnoso, qui numquam istam pestem viderat, comparabatur. ~Cicero, Verrine Orations

Offline iamc2

« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2014, 10:57:59 PM »
 In the End: Gays are NOT Happy!

Morally it is wrong and will lead to the downfall of the human race: PERIOD!

And if the GAYS' think Jesus approves: Well; then they better think again!  ::)

"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2014, 11:00:06 PM »

Gay Marriage—Nothing New Under the Sun

Gay marriage and homosexuality were part of the moral landscape faced by the first Christians in Ancient Rome.

Given that the gay marriage agenda will be increasingly pressed upon Catholics by the state, we should be much more aware of what history has to teach us about gay marriage—given that we don’t want to be among those who, ignorant of history, blithely condemned themselves to repeat it.
Contrary to the popular view—both among proponents and opponents—gay marriage is not a new issue. It cannot be couched (by proponents) as a seamless advance on the civil rights movement, nor should it be understood (by opponents) as something that’s evil merely because it appears to them to be morally unprecedented.

Gay marriage was—surprise!—alive and well in Rome, celebrated even and especially by select emperors, a spin-off of the general cultural affirmation of Roman homosexuality. Gay marriage was, along with homosexuality, something the first Christians faced as part of the pagan moral darkness of their time.

What Christians are fighting against today, then, is not yet another sexual innovation peculiar to our “enlightened age,” but the return to pre-Christian, pagan sexual morality.

So, what was happening in ancient Rome? Homosexuality was just as widespread among the Romans as it was among the Greeks (a sign of which is that it was condoned even by the stolid Stoics). The Romans had adopted the pederasty of the Greeks (aimed, generally, at boys between the ages of 12 to 18). There was nothing shameful about such sexual relations among Romans, if the boy was not freeborn. Slaves, both male and female, were considered property, and that included sexual property.

But the Romans also extended homosexuality to adult men, even adult free men. And it is likely that this crossing of the line from child to adult, unfree to free—not homosexuality as such—was what affronted the more austere of the Roman moralists.

And so we hear from Tacitus (56-117 AD), the great Roman historian, of the shameful sexual exploits of a string of Roman emperors from Tiberius to Nero. Nero was the first imperial persecutor of the Christians. His tutor and then advisor was the great Stoic moralist Seneca himself. Unfortunately, Seneca’s lessons must have bounced right off the future emperor. When he took the imperial seat, complete with its aura of self-proclaimed divinity, no trace of Stoic austerity remained.

In Nero, Tacitus tells the reader, tyrannical passion, the hubris of proclaimed divinity, the corruption of power, and “every filthy depraved act, licit or illicit” seemed to reach an imperial peak. He not only had a passion for “free-born boys” but also for quite literally marrying other men and even a boy, sometimes playing the part of the woman in the union and sometimes the man.

As Tacitus relates one incident (Grant’s translation): “Nero was already corrupted by every lust, natural and unnatural. But he now refuted any surmises that no further degradation was possible for him. For…he went through a formal wedding ceremony with one of the perverted gang called Pythagoras. The emperor, in the presence of witnesses, put on the bridal veil. Dowry, marriage bed, wedding torches, all were there. Indeed everything was public which even in a natural union is veiled by night.”

It also led to seeing marriage as nothing but an arena for sexual pleasure, which in turn allowed for an equivalency of heterosexual and homosexual marriage.

The Theodosian Code, drawn up by Christian emperors in the fifth century, A.D. made same-sex marriage illegal (referring, as precedent, to edicts published under fourth-century emperors Constantius II and Constans).

We can see, then, that Christians face nothing new in regard to the push for gay marriage. In fact, it is something quite old, and represents a return to the pagan views of sexuality that dominated the Roman Empire into which Christianity was born.

READ ENTIRE ARTICE HERE ~~~>http://www.catholicworldreport.com/item/1367/gay_marriagenothing_new_under_the_sun.aspx

Online egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2014, 11:00:44 PM »
I never even knew the variety of sexual perversions that could take place before reading the list above... wow  :o

When I read the list above, I see that so much of it is not socially acceptable behavior.  It involves non-consent of those being watched, fondled, touched and EATEN, ok?

Lack of boundaries and lack of respect seems to permeate much of what is on the list.  Are these types so low and sexually-driven that they can't even observe themselves and see something is wrong with them?

No.. not *everything goes and everything is ok* in the definitions of what is right/wrong or good/bad.  However, there is extreme agenda in bringing about a society that accepts anykind of behavior (??  ??? :o)

It reminds me of the co-opting of Occupiers being lead to chant ".. and sex with animals is ok.."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My_cNzQGS8E

What I see is that peoples of all bents of differing sexuality want the boundaries of acceptable behavior, lifted - for their free indulgence.  Personally, I think it needs to remain private between consenting adults, at the very least.  Probably at best, they need to be locked up and *helped.*

Just exactly where do 600,000 missing children (not taken by parents) in America go every year?  With this outright huge agenda taking place in lifting normal boundaries,  just how many people are into things like in the above list?

I have actually seen chat in a forum by gay people who said "... why are heterosexuals so weird?.."   I find that as a heterosexual I am considered *weird* because I respect my partner in being faithful sexually (and other ways), don't participate in orgies, and don't want to obsess on my sexuality and everything about my sexuality every moment of my existence via communications, speech, chat.

For many decades, women and heterosexual men do not get ahead in the corporate world.  It was obvious that very many corporations are run by gay men from the top, down.

So, where would I fit in, in this new world where everything goes?  Maybe I get to be a piece of furniture...

{ Forniphilia:  Turning a human being into a piece of furniture }

Offline iamc2

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2014, 01:01:19 AM »
"A Man is a Man: and a Woman is a Woman!"

What else do we need to know?

When a Man Loves a Women: Then LOVE making will be fulfilled: and if GOD will is done; a Child will be born!

This is the miracle of LIFE through LOVE Making!

This concept is not hard to understand in our age of FREE SEX!!!

Wake Up: and do not jump in the sack with anyone: Unless you are committed to your Child!

[side note: 'homosexuals recruit; as they can not reproduce!']

Offline Honor18

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2014, 09:56:11 AM »
Just something I noticed this morning .... I am  Manager of a Hotel and we have quite a few High School kids staying here due to a civil war battle reenactment .... I noticed that a vast majority of the young men I seen with these groups were obviously homosexual ... have no judgement one way or the other ..... it just seems odd to me that there were so many of them I would say at least 12 of the 20 to 25 young men I seen were homosexual thats a big percentage compared to say when I was in High school ....
     Just a observation from today .... all students from central florida .... all of them were great kids I spoke to most of them before they went to the event

Offline chris jones

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2014, 10:17:53 AM »
I keep trying to get that across to people with limited success. Gay issues aren't going to amount to a hill of beans when we are starving and bees and forests are dying because of geoengineering and poisonous pesticides, when we fry from Fukishima radiation, when the cops are busting down our doors because they've picked the wrong house, and when we wake up one morning to the announcement that we are under a martial law dictatorship. It will all be completely meaningless. And if the dust ever clears after the tumult, everybody needs to calm down and practice the non-aggression principle.
                OK, my point was the Gov is pushing it, as are celebrity's, MSM etc. Your right, in the END no one will give a twit though it is being used for a purpose, one small hit of the many.
              I don't care what about any adult, they have their free will, its their business. SO WHAT.
BUT...........Why is a gov involved, why front page, televised, celebritys, .
               Rome delved into this , a fragment involved in the in the moral decay of an empire.

Offline madasheck

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2014, 10:56:42 AM »
                OK, my point was the Gov is pushing it, as are celebrity's, MSM etc. Your right, in the END no one will give a twit though it is being used for a purpose, one small hit of the many.
              I don't care what about any adult, they have their free will, its their business. SO WHAT.
BUT...........Why is a gov involved, why front page, televised, celebritys, .
               Rome delved into this , a fragment involved in the in the moral decay of an empire.

Well, all those in power that used good christian people to push the supposed return to family values agenda of the 80s woke up one morning and realized the gay agenda could be just as useful in a new era. But you already knew that, I'm sure. Just look at how successful they've been with using it in divide and conquer. Most interesting to me is how they are using it against Russia in their wholesale attack on one of the countries standing in the way of the NWO. Dr. Roberts has a pretty good take on it in his article on the main page today.
Clamabat ille miser se civem esse Romanum...cum imploraret saepius usurparetque nomen civitatis, crux-crux, inquam-infelici et aerumnoso, qui numquam istam pestem viderat, comparabatur. ~Cicero, Verrine Orations

EvadingGrid

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2014, 10:23:41 AM »
Well, all those in power that used good christian people to push the supposed return to family values agenda of the 80s woke up one morning and realized the gay agenda could be just as useful in a new era. But you already knew that, I'm sure. Just look at how successful they've been with using it in divide and conquer. Most interesting to me is how they are using it against Russia in their wholesale attack on one of the countries standing in the way of the NWO. Dr. Roberts has a pretty good take on it in his article on the main page today.

Here is Dr Roberts article

Russia Under Attack — Paul Craig Roberts
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2014/02/14/russia-attack-paul-craig-roberts/

Offline chris jones

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2014, 03:10:34 PM »

Hi E.
 Funded resistance.
 This has been around since Hector was a pup.
 Recruiters/organizers- seek out individuals with the ability to grab attention and lead or have mentored chosen individuals to perform these tasks.. They are the spark that's sets the fire of chaos.
 They are funded as well , leading to the ability to gather groups and set the trappings for turmoil.
The rebels in Syria are known to be paid, armed,& given intell.. as admitted to by the USA administration. Consider the facts and draw your own conclusions, why does the regime feed the rebel machinery? DO They want a NWO Muppet on Syria's throne, control, corporate profits, etc..
 It's obvious this old time method of instigating chaos is timeless. Gen.Smedly Butler was black ops for years, he came forward when stating: war is a racket, he was a mil hit man for super/corps, they made the mafia look like boy scouts.
                Off the map?  or  consider the reality.
The present and past regimes have crossed the line.
Example:The invasion of Iraq was based on deception, a power play of a magnitude not seen since for decades, the response from the citizens in general was marginal despite the innocent lives taken. To mention  consider( just an opinion)the invasion of Afghanistan the same, hunting  Bin Laden and his crew for they told us they were responsible for 911 ---at the very least,, sophisticated skulduggery/ mass manipulation.
 The news media was prohibited from covering the Iraq carnage and corpses of the innocents, the imagery was concealed, MSM banned-.. The globalists are well aware had the citizens seen a few thousand dead and mutilated innocents they would take notice, as was the case in Vietnam.
 But, here homeside the news reeks of minority groups, gays, illegals, global warming, fuzzy puppy's, etc... Ignored are the lakes of blood in out elites wake.                It's all coming home..

Online egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2014, 04:34:03 AM »
Chris... thank you for this response.

You are so right.   If I were one of these perpetrators making a hellhole called Earth,  I don't think a once-a-year, Rite of Care would let me sleep at night...

love, e

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2014, 08:22:27 PM »

… does this ENDA legislation mean I would have to
hire (and cater to) this man as a sales-girl at my
Catholic Bookstore in the MALL?

Harry Hay - North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA)

… or be forced by this law to invite these guys girls
to the Christmas Party at the Church?

… or hire this guy lady as receptionist for
my pre-school?

… or this guy whatever as coach at my
Christian/Private school?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2054816/Chris-Tina-
Foxx-Bruce-Bodybuilding-father-makes-comeback-transgender-woman.html

… and does this law "protect" all these people with
alternative sexual 'orientations'?

SEE LIST ~~>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_paraphilias

Obama Finally Ready To Sign Executive Order
Targeting LGBT Job Discrimination

Posted: 07/18/2014 3:30 pm EDT

WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama on Monday will sign an executive order banning workplace discrimination against gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender workers of federal contractors and the federal government.

The executive order has two components: It prohibits federal contractors from discriminating against employees based on sexual orientation or gender identity -- a move that affects 24,000 companies employing roughly 28 million workers, or about one-fifth of the nation's workforce -- and it explicitly bans discrimination against federal employees based on their gender identity.

Senior administration officials outlined details of the executive order in a Friday afternoon call.

To the relief of the LGBT community, there is no sweeping religious exemption in the executive order. Obama is simply adding the categories of sexual orientation and gender identity to an existing executive order that protects employees of federal contractors from discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex or national origin. President George W. Bush amended that executive order in 2002 to allow religiously affiliated federal contractors to prioritize hiring employees of their particular religion, however, and Obama is keeping that language intact.

"Obama's executive order does not modify that Bush exemption," said a senior administration official. "It stands."

ARTICLE ~~~>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/18/obama-gay-rights_n_5600100.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Clegacy%7Cdl3%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D503841

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2015, 07:49:26 AM »

The New Face of Transgender Youth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGD28841uoE

… sick. US media is in a psychopathic frenzy
to convince us that it's DESIRABLE to encourage
CHILDREN (in pre-school) to, QUOTE: Change
Their Gender. Poor little boy …

:-[

"
The TLC series will feature Jennings and her family,
including parents Greg and Jeanette — who have
encouraged their daughter to be who she is but
now worry about what's next ...

Transgender Teen Activist Lands TLC Reality Show

8:00 AM PDT 3/12/2015 by Lesley Goldberg

TLC is becoming the latest network to explore transgender life.

The cable network has handed out a straight-to-series order for All That Jazz, a docuseries following 14-year-old transgender activist Jazz Jennings, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The 11-episode series will feature Jennings — dubbed "The New Face of Transgender Youth" — in her daily life, juggling her foray into high school while navigating how a transgender teen approaches dating and sleepovers all while avoiding male puberty.
Jennings, who has been featured on 20/20, The Rosie Show and was named one of the 25 Most Influential Teens of 2014 by Time magazine, was assigned male at birth. Jennings — who also wrote children's book I Am Jazz with Jessica Herthel about living as a transgender teen — expressed her desire for all things typically associated with girls at an early age. In 2004, Jennings was diagnosed with gender identity disorder.

"Jazz’s story is universal, yet unique, and we’re proud to partner with her family to share it with TLC’s audience," TLC GM Nancy Daniels said. "Jazz may be known as an author and activist, but she’s first and foremost a teenage girl with a big, brave heart, living a remarkable life."

"
HBO is also teaming with exec producer Lena Dunham for a documentary about the transgender clients of a bespoke Brooklyn tailor.

… MTV has Laverne Cox Presents: The T Word, a documentary about seven transgender youths, as well as scripted comedy Faking It, which features one of primetime's first intersex characters.

… Meanwhile, Orange Is the New Black's Laverne Cox, who became the first openly transgender actor to earn an Emmy nomination, was recently tapped to co-star in CBS' buzzy legal drama Doubt, playing an attorney in a role specifically conceived for a transgender actress.

… Fox's Glee saw three-time Emmy nominee Dot Marie Jones' character transition from Shannon to Sheldon in a major storyline in its final season that also featured a 200-person transgender choir.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/jazz-jennings-lands-tlc-docuseries-780890

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2015, 09:39:01 AM »

The New Face of Transgender Youth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGD28841uoE

… sick. US media is in a psychopathic frenzy
to convince us that it's DESIRABLE to encourage
CHILDREN (in pre-school) to, QUOTE: Change
Their Gender. Poor little boy …

:-[

Pre-school is suppose to be for simple things--such as learning your alphabet, not to play with fire, learning your colors.

Now they want kids to think about whether or not they should have been a boy or girl.  BEYOND INSANE.  Not to mention the minds these gay and lesbians are destroying with their agendas. 

Of course I am old compared to most of you, BUT I CANNOT THINK OF ONE PERSON THAT I GREW UP WITH THAT BECAME GAY OR A LESBIAN OR SOME OTHER ALTERNATE LIFESTYLE DURING MY HIGH SCHOOL YEARS---WE HAD A HIGH SCHOOL OF 3400 STUDENTS--10TH, 11TH AND 12TH GRADES.  I am certain that some have turned to these ways of life but I am sure that most were influenced by the media and not by the "voices in their heads".

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2015, 09:53:34 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TLC_(TV_network)

Digging at The "Learning Channel".  They use to have really good programming concentrating on LEARNING.  Now they are focused on UNREALITY SHOWS and putting on every weird/deviant lifestyle one can imagine.

Years ago....
The Learning Channel: "a place for learning minds"

ACSN was privatized in 1980, and its name was changed to "The Learning Channel" in November of that year; the name was subsequently shortened to "TLC."[5] (NASA immediately launched NASA TV as the ACSN's internal replacement). The channel mostly featured documentary content pertaining to nature, science, history, current events, medicine, technology, cooking, home improvement, and other information-based topics. These are often agreed to have been more focused, more technical, and of a more academic nature than the content that was being broadcast at the time on its rival, The Discovery Channel. The channel was geared toward an inquisitive and narrow audience during this time, and had modest ratings...

The Learning Channel today...

In early March 2008, TLC launched a slightly refreshed look and promotional campaign, alongside a new slogan: "Life surprises". This new slogan came as TLC began to shift even more to personal stories, with a shift away from the once-dominating home improvement shows. Programs focused on family life became the core of the channel. Jon & Kate Plus 8, which by 2008 was the highest-rated program on TLC,[8] and Little People, Big World were joined by 17 Kids and Counting (which became 18 Kids and Counting and then 19 Kids and Counting as the Duggars, the family that the series centers on, expanded), and Table for 12 in 2008 and 2009 respectively. Also premiering on TLC in 2009 was Cake Boss, which focuses on the head baker at Carlo's Bakery and his staff, who mostly consist of his family.

The series Toddlers & Tiaras also debuted in 2008, and proved popular enough to spawn a spin-off in 2012, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, focusing on the family life of recurring contestant Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson, which was recently canceled due to a scandal regarding Mama June and a sex offender.

TLC Current line up of shows...only a few good shows
Current programming

10 Years Younger
19 Kids and Counting
48 Hours
90 Day Fiance
Breaking Amish
Cake Boss
Extreme Cheapskates
Four Weddings
Home Sweet Bus'
I Found The Gown
The Little Couple
Little People, Big World
My 600 Pound Life
My Big Fat Fabulous Life (premiered January 13, 2015)[1]
My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding
My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding
My Strange Addiction
Next Great Baker
Kate Plus 8
Outrageous 911
Our Little Family
Santa Sent Me to the ER
Say Yes to the Dress
Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta
Secretly Pregnant
Sex Sent Me to the ER
Something Borrowed, Something New
Untold Stories of the ER

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2015, 10:52:43 AM »
Have you not noticed all these people trying to hold on to 20?  America has been programed since the 1960's that being something you are NOT is desired.

Look at the NWO whoes dream it is to live long enough to be a brain plugged into a computer for eternity.

The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2015, 12:28:45 PM »

… this is the State-of-the-Muck TV fare in this
god-forsaken country … produced by AMAZON.COM …
I do believe that I am going to start ordering my plastic
Chinese junk from somewhere else!

WATCH:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/amazon-orders-second-season-transparent-739481

'Transparent': TV Review

A father with three grown children gathers the
courage to tell them he's transforming himself into a woman

"
All told, Transparent is a surprisingly poignant, funny
and mature piece of work. We expect these kinds of top-tier
gems to be manufactured at HBO, but probably shouldn’t
be surprised that the creative leaps made from online
streaming outlets could one day bridge that gap.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2015, 02:13:05 PM »
… this is the State-of-the-Muck TV fare in this
god-forsaken country … produced by AMAZON.COM …
I do believe that I am going to start ordering my plastic
Chinese junk from somewhere else!

WATCH:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/amazon-orders-second-season-transparent-739481

'Transparent': TV Review

A father with three grown children gathers the
courage to tell them he's transforming himself into a woman

"
All told, Transparent is a surprisingly poignant, funny
and mature piece of work. We expect these kinds of top-tier
gems to be manufactured at HBO, but probably shouldn’t
be surprised that the creative leaps made from online
streaming outlets could one day bridge that gap.

This is just like the Bruce Jenner Story that some network pays Bruce and the Kardashians $21million a year to act stupid.

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2015, 02:27:08 PM »
^ ^ ^ ^

… I know … we have REALITY TV and
TV REALITY … and REALITV … and it's
all EQUALLY sick & twisted reality porn.

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2015, 07:01:32 PM »

PLEASE GOD … WAKE THESE PEOPLE UP.

… how sweet!  :-\ As reported over on
everyone's favorite queer page at Libtard MECCA
HuffPo … yai, yai, yai. The little boy who is
being propagandized (read molested) at the moment
ad infinitum gets a job selling Clean & Clear Deep
Action Exfoliating Scrub! NO … I am not making this up:

VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyNZXQ136oI

Transgender Teen Jazz Jennings Is
The New Face Of Clean & Clear

"
More importantly, she's still figuring out life as a
transgender girl, but by the sounds of things,
she's handling it like a pro.

READ~~~>http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/03/13/jazz-jennings-clean-clear_n_6862714.html

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2015, 09:19:14 AM »

… and we stand around like numb-skulls and get pushed
around and bullied by about 2% or less of the population,
pushing their twisted, immoral and ridiculous agenda …
buoyed by the fearless  leadrs in our loving government …

TIME TO TAKE A STAND AND UNSEAT THESE FREAKS, AMERICA!

GALLUP: AMERICANS 'GREATLY
OVERESTIMATE' LGBT NUMBERS

Most say 23% of citizenry 'gay or lesbian'
CHERYL CHUMLEY

A just-released Gallup survey says Americans “greatly overestimate” the number of their fellow citizens who identify as “gay” or lesbian, mistakenly believing about 23 percent of the population fits this category.

The truth, however, is that number is far lower.

The National Health Interview Survey, a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention project, found in an extensive research paper in 2013 less than 3 percent of participants labeled themselves as “gay,” lesbian or bisexual, Breitbart reported. Only 1.6 percent in this same survey self-identified as “gay” or lesbian.

Gallup’s survey, however, shows Americans by and large are fooled into thinking the “gay”-lesbian population sits in the double-digits.

From its poll, Breitbart reported: “[A]ll available estimates of the actual gay and lesbian population in the U.S. are far lower than what the public estimates and no measurement procedure has produced any figures suggesting that more than one out of five Americans are gay or lesbian. The widely off-the-mark nature of Americans’ estimates is underscored by the finding that in the most recent update, from May 6-10, only 9 percent of Americans estimate that the gay and lesbian population is less than 5 percent, where Gallup’s tracking figure would put it, while at the other end of the spectrum, 33 percent estimate it as more than 25 percent.”

Gallup found younger Americans in particular put the numbers of “gay”-lesbian Americans higher than older Americans, and women do similarly.

THANX TO WND: ~> http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/gallup-americans-greatly-overestimate-lgbt-numbers/?cat_orig=faith

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2015, 09:42:53 AM »
^^^^^^^
  Boy are we screwed up.  I remember a story several weeks ago that Ireland has only 4% of these weirdos. 

But I don't know.  The number is probably nearing 10%.  The closets are full of these people.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2015, 10:57:31 AM »
 The 'Gay Agenda' is propaganda of a life that is not normal---and now the law says it's OK---I say BS!

ONE MAN WITH ONE WOMAN and that is the story of normal life!

Gays can never procreate: they live for sex and in the end they can never reproduce life...

...if I am wrong: then let someone prove it!

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2015, 11:04:03 AM »
The 'Gay Agenda' is propaganda of a life that is not normal---and now the law says it's OK---I say BS!

ONE MAN WITH ONE WOMAN and that is the story of normal life!

Gays can never procreate: they live for sex and in the end they can never reproduce life...

...if I am wrong: then let someone prove it!

"One man with one woman and that is"...family. Gay agenda is against family.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2015, 07:05:11 AM »
After they have made Christianity illegal, they will then start on the other religions, and last of all they will deal with atheists.
Yup, atheists will be required to worship "mother earth".

So if you think none of this applies to you, because your not a Christian, or you are an atheist, think again.