Author Topic: Just Released Interview: Childhood Friend & Classmate Of Barack Obama Speaks Out  (Read 11691 times)

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
Just Released Interview: Childhood Friend & Classmate Of Barack Obama Speaks Out! Video:

Dr Manning interviews one of Obama’s neighborhood, childhood aquantence’s, Mia Marie Pope.
    Mia lived in Obama’s neighborhood, went to school with him and had regular interaction with him. They hung out together and he always portrayed himself as a foreign student.

Obama was even a pathological liar even back then. This must see interview is from Nov 4th 2013. Please share this interview.

This women gives a very detailed description of President barack Obama. Mia is very brave for coming forward and speaking out!

Mia makes the statement, “I wouldn’t be here today if Obama was not destroying my country. I also called the FBI a number of times and no one ever called me back.

When asked if she feared for her life for coming forward, Mia said, if someone else sees someone who is not afraid to come forward, maybe others will come forward too. I refuse to live my life as a coward, “I believe if you submit to evil, you are serving it!”

Thank you Mia for coming forward.

WATCH VIDEO:  http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2013/11/just-released-interview-childhood-friend-classmate-of-barack-obama-speaks-out-video-2457460.html
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline iamc2

When people who know your past, speak out, the Truth is exposed.

this gal has Guts-- 8)

Must Watch--thanks MP!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline jofortruth

The more this pathological liar continues to destroy America, the more these childhood acquaintances may surface. They too are sick of the Liar-In-Chief who knows nothing about leading, but only following his masters who dictate his orders to him in return for power, money, things! Very shameful!

It appears the only people who are now being conned by him are his little braindead groupies in his Community Organizing groups. His rating is still imploding, and it's time for the MAJORITY in the know to turn this around and get this guy out of office! The cleaning house in DC needs to also include the TOP TIER benchers in both parties who are working together helping O take this country down. There is no difference in the two parties at the top. THEY ALL NEED TO BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE, ASAP AND BROUGHT UP ON CHARGES!

::)
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline larsonstdoc

Cocaine, homosexual lifestyle in high school, manipulator,  pathological liar....I don't think much has changed for Barry except his name.

THANK YOU MIA POPE FOR SHARING THIS INFO WITH THE WORLD.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Effie Trinket

"Poor Mia will probably be killed.

It will come out in the media that she committed suicide. Two gunshot wounds to the head."

"Or hanged, like the DC madam."

"Was Briebart on this very trail before he got wacked?"

"If this is true, this woman better watch her back because there will be an effort to make her "disappear" - especially by Valerie Jarrett !"

"The poor lady will probably come to a tragic end..

Barry the peter puffer and his commie cohorts will not let someone like this keep talking."

Offline larsonstdoc

"Poor Mia will probably be killed.

It will come out in the media that she committed suicide. Two gunshot wounds to the head."

"Or hanged, like the DC madam."

"Was Briebart on this very trail before he got wacked?"

"If this is true, this woman better watch her back because there will be an effort to make her "disappear" - especially by Valerie Jarrett !"

"The poor lady will probably come to a tragic end..

Barry the peter puffer and his commie cohorts will not let someone like this keep talking."

SELF-INFLICTED GUNSHOT WOUNDS TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD AND SHE WILL BE FOUND WITH HER HANDS TIED BEHIND HER BACK.

I would bet she is telling us 100% truth.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline One Revelator

Here’s an article based on this interview with lots of quotes for those who want the Cliff’s notes.

Bombshell - Obama High School Friend: Barry Soetoro “Portrayed Himself as a Foreigner”
November 6, 2013 by Tim Brown

James Manning recently interviewed a high school friend of Barack Obama, who claims to have known him back in the 1970s as Barry Soetoro. Mia Marie Pope says that Obama identified himself as a foreigner and a crack-smoking homosexual.

Ms. Pope was born in 1962, in California, and moved with her family to Hawaii when she was still an infant. Pope claims that she did not meet or see Barry Soetoro until about 1977. She said that she, Barry and other kids would hang out at the beach at Waikiki.

Mia Marie Pope says that Barry Soetoro “always portrayed himself as a foreign student.”

While Soetoro was a little older than her and didn’t always run around with the circle of friends that she had, Pope says that he “very much was in sort of the ‘gay community,’” which she says that even back then was “thriving.”

“We knew Barry as, just common knowledge, that girls were never anything that he was ever interested in, and as a young teenager….as a young girl…..it was clear to me that Barry was strictly into men,” Pope said. She also indicated that she had no desires for him and said that they didn’t get along, largely in part to the fact that he was “a pathological liar, even back then.”

Pope said that Soetoro’s lies were “egotistical” and always to “boost himself.” She referenced Barry “bumming cigarettes,” and said that as soon as someone would give him a cigarette, he would instantly turn and walk away, after he had gotten what he wanted. In Pope’s words, “He seemed to be incapable or genuine about anything.”

Ms. Pope said that Barry Soetoro was always “getting with these older white men.” She recognized that he was one that had cocaine, which she said was “newsworthy” in the groups she hung out in. They then began to believe it was Soetoro’s engagements (ie. Homosexual acts) with these older white men is how he “procured” cocaine.

“In other words, he was having sex with these older white guys, and that’s how he was getting his cocaine to be able to freebase,” she told Manning.

Mia Pope also said that she actually saw Obama dress up as a transvestite. She remarked that it was during the era of the Rocky Horror Picture Show, starring Tim Curry, that this took place.

When asked by Manning why she came forward, and others were not, she said that because she it is a Christian and deeply concerned about her country. She says that if Barack Obama was doing a “good job” today, then she would not worry about his past. She wondered when Obama first came on the scene if he had, in fact, “changed his ways.” Apparently, according to Pope, he had not. Pope said that she didn’t care about his homosexuality or the fact that he used drugs in the past, but was concerned about who he was as an adult.

Pope says that her willingness to come forward has taken courage, and she believes it is “righteous” to speak out against Barack Obama.

“I refuse to be a coward,” she added.

Ms. Pope also says that she had called the Federal Bureau of Investigations several times to expose Barack Obama’s use of fake Social Security numbers, and nothing was done about it. This took place several years ago.

Pope said that when Barry’s name began to be pushed forward as Barack Hussein Obama, she though there was “something shady” going on.

She was familiar with the claims of Larry Sinclair, the man who claimed prior to the 2008 elections that he had a homosexual relationship with Barack Obama and the two had smoked crack cocaine together.

Sinclair was rumored to have been killed in a hit and run in November of 2011.

Pope also said that for Obama to have attended the school he did, Punahou high School (which he graduated from in 1979), required a lot of money and it required that he start from kindergarten, but seeing that he was entering mid-level; she believes that he must have had “something stellar” which allowed him to get in, especially when he was “fresh from Indonesia.”

Manning suggested that Obama’s involvement with older white men is what got him into Punahou, and Pope seems to agree, though she used a reference to the CIA or some “force” that got Obama “set up” at Punahou. “It was certainly not a natural thing,” she said.

They both agreed that has been the way things happened for young Soetoro from Punahou to Occidental to Columbia to Harvard. Pope pointed out that interviews were conducted with those who were in the same classes at Columbia that Obama was supposed to be in and not a single person remembers him being there!

When Dr. Manning asked Pope why she thought that Larry Bland, Nate Spencer and Donald Young (all member of the church Obama attended, Trinity Church of Christ, where Jeremiah Wright pastors) were all killed within days of each other in Chicago, she said that she believed Obama’s handlers like what he is doing to the country. Therefore, in her opinion, they have kept a lid on these murders.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/11/mia-marie-pope-barry-soetoero-portrayed-foreigner/
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline chris jones

Very courageous gal, she deserves a hats off.
 The problem is she will be flayed by the NWO's henchmen if this becomes viral, a history will prefabricated to paint this woman as a fanatic, a dumped lover or flake, whatever, that is if it makes any serious news, we can be certain it will be censored by our MSM.
IF this does get the attention it deserves others to find the grapes to stand up, if not she will be a lone whistle blower.
  You can be certain  she is un 24 hour under surveillance, DARPED, target for whatever is necessary to silence her.
   If  she is determined to to go the whole nine yards she will need her friends to step up and verify these facts and a security detail.
   The last person to who attempted to bring out the truth was killed by a hit and run, I hope she keeps this in mind.
The NWO, Elites, and  supercorps are not funny LIL parasites, their battalions of sucklings don't play by the rules.

Offline JohnBFTOR

• The Banksters Of Trilateral
I really enjoy reading the O-bots going nuts and on the verge of committing 'hairy-carry' on Youtube.   ;D
Some say that I've been Delphied I'm not sure what it means.  They say that I'm a victim of some much bigger scheme. Do you believe it?
http://www.iror.org/delphied.asp

Have you been Delphied?

Mass Hopenosis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y32uFsgFmeQ

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE

… this tid-bit seems related … yai, yai, yai! :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

President Obama’s Childhood Best Friend Arrested For Alleged Sex Attack

Posted on Sep 25, 2013 @ 3:40AM | By Melissa Cronin

The high-school best friend of President Barack Obama has been arrested after allegedly assaulting a woman in a violent sex attack near Eureka, Calif., RadarOnline.com has learned.

Keith Kakugawa – a man whom Obama previously described as having “warmth and brash humor” — was chaged with a host of felonies after the September 13 incident.

He is facing 23 years behind bars on charges including false imprisonment, sexual penetration by force, oral copulation by force and battery.

“At about 9:00am, officers from the Arcata Police Department responded to an address in Arcata on the report of a sexual assault. Detectives conducted an investigation during the day that led to the identification of a suspect,” Officer Richard Bergstresser confirmed to Radar, via a statement.

“At about 4:00pm Keith Kiyoshi Kakugawa, age 54 from Eureka, was arrested at his home and was booked and lodged at the Humboldt County Jail.”

According to arrest records obtained by The ENQUIRER – on newsstands now – an intoxicated Kakugawa allegedly “punched, slapped and sexually assaulted” a woman with whom he’d gone out to dinner earlier in the night.

She told police that she had to escape by running outside a home naked.

Law enforcement authorities would not reveal more details of the case, telling Radar: ”Due to the sensitive nature of this investigation, the press release is all we can give out.”

“It’s a sad tale of how two young boys who were best friends in high school took drastically different paths in their lives,” Kakugawa’s father, Kenneth Kakugawa, told The ENQUIRER.

“I’m sure Barry (Obama’s childhood nickname) is going to be disappointed when he finds out that Keith has been arrested. They were as close as brothers at one time.”

ARTICLE HERE ~~~> http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/09/president-barack-obama-rape-marijuana-weed/
St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline iamc2

… this tid-bit seems related … yai, yai, yai! :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

President Obama’s Childhood Best Friend Arrested For Alleged Sex Attack

Posted on Sep 25, 2013 @ 3:40AM | By Melissa Cronin

The high-school best friend of President Barack Obama has been arrested after allegedly assaulting a woman in a violent sex attack near Eureka, Calif., RadarOnline.com has learned.

Keith Kakugawa – a man whom Obama previously described as having “warmth and brash humor” — was chaged with a host of felonies after the September 13 incident.

He is facing 23 years behind bars on charges including false imprisonment, sexual penetration by force, oral copulation by force and battery.

“At about 9:00am, officers from the Arcata Police Department responded to an address in Arcata on the report of a sexual assault. Detectives conducted an investigation during the day that led to the identification of a suspect,” Officer Richard Bergstresser confirmed to Radar, via a statement.

“At about 4:00pm Keith Kiyoshi Kakugawa, age 54 from Eureka, was arrested at his home and was booked and lodged at the Humboldt County Jail.”

ARTICLE HERE ~~~> http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/09/president-barack-obama-rape-marijuana-weed/
Birds of a Feather: Flock Together---and so do Criminals  ;)

Offline JohnBFTOR

• The Banksters Of Trilateral
I really did NOT need to see Obummer in drag.  :P
Some say that I've been Delphied I'm not sure what it means.  They say that I'm a victim of some much bigger scheme. Do you believe it?
http://www.iror.org/delphied.asp

Have you been Delphied?

Mass Hopenosis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y32uFsgFmeQ

Offline iamc2

I really did NOT need to see Obummer in drag.  :P
O'Bumbles is the only Pres. in history to be Both President and First Lady!  ::)

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
So bottoms up-line: Obama (Barry Soetoro) foreigner, pathological liar and (closeted) homosexual/bi-sexual
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline iamc2

So bottoms up-line: Obama (Barry Soetoro) foreigner, pathological liar and (closeted) homosexual/bi-sexual
  8)

Offline oyashango

• 43 Trillion and counting
"Obama Was A Cocaine-Using Gay Hustler", Says Hawaiian Classmate
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2013, 05:01:13 pm »
Obama Was A Cocaine-Using Gay Hustler, Says Woman Who Claims To Have Been Hawaiian Classmate

11/08/2013 4:53 pm EST

A woman who claims to have been a classmate delivered some bizarre claims about President Barack Obama in an interview.

As Right Wing Watch first reported, Mia Marie Pope told right-wing preacher James David Manning that she believes that Obama was not only active within the gay community, but also a heavy cocaine user during his years in Hawaii.

"He always portrayed himself as a foreign student," Pope said. "Girls were never anything that he ever was interested in ... He would get with these older white gay men, and this is how we just pretty much had the impression that that's how he was procuring his cocaine."

She then notes, "In other words, he was having sex with these older white guys and that's how he was getting this cocaine to be able to freebase."

Pope, of course, isn't the first conservative voice to make such claims about the president's personal life. In May, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire implied Obama was "openly gay" or "better yet, openly bisexual" in a News With Views broadcast, nothing that the president's "face seems to really light up when he begins to talk about the gay agenda."

In fall 2012, gossip columnist turned Tea Party author Jerome Corsi alleged that the president had been actively involved in Chicago's gay bar and bathhouse scene.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ekTrFJccWA
Article: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/08/barack-obama-gay-hustler-_n_4242447.html

Offline decemberfellow

Re: "Obama Was A Cocaine-Using Gay Hustler", Says Hawaiian Classmate
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2013, 05:18:26 pm »
I think the president is the lowest tier of disgusting.  However with the country near broke, there are far more important impeachable offenses done by this man,  I could care less about him being a drug addicted queer.  This lady probably took  her one shot at "national" news. 
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2013, 05:55:21 pm »
So bottoms up-line: Obama (Barry Soetoro) is a foreigner, pathological liar and (closeted) homosexual/bi-sexual killer.
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline iamc2

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2013, 09:16:11 pm »
So bottoms up-line: Obama (Barry Soetoro) is a foreigner, pathological liar and (closeted) homosexual/bi-sexual killer.
SAD FACT is: he/she is in the White House!---this Republic is at an all time low---GOD HELP US