Chenney likes the Tea Party??

Author Topic: Chenney likes the Tea Party??  (Read 3159 times)

Offline chris jones

Chenney likes the Tea Party??
« on: October 21, 2013, 04:36:59 PM »
Go  figure!

Former Vice President Dick Cheney defended the tea party's assault on Obamacare on Monday, calling it a "normal, healthy reaction" to President Barack Obama, whom Cheney referred to as the "most radical operator" in Washington.

In an interview on NBC's "Today" show, Cheney said the tea party has been a positive influence on politics.

"They raised issues Americans care about," Cheney said. "We have terrible track records with respect to federal spending. Nobody seems to be able to solve the problem. It's an uprising, in part, and it's taken place within the Republican Party. I don't see it as a negative. It's better to have that turmoil and change in the Republican Party than it would be to have it outside."

He also defended Sen. Ted Cruz's actions during the government shutdown. "He represents the thinking of a lot of people in Texas," Cheney said.

Cheney, though, stopped short of calling himself a member of the tea party.

"I'm not a card-carrying member," he said. "I don't think there is a card, but I have respect for what the people are doing. These are Americans. They're loyal, they're patriotic, and taxpayers and fed up with what is happening in Washington. It's a normal, healthy reaction, and the fact that the party is having to adjust to it is positive."

What is his motive?

Offline Mr Grinch

Re: Chenney likes the Tea Party??
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 04:51:59 PM »
What is his motive?

Keep the people divided: knowing his endorsement will drive dems rabid with hate for the tea party patriot types and prop up up the neo conned TP/RINO/Republinoids into the arms of Sara P and the other counterfeits.
The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 04:53:50 PM »
Should have just gone with the Constitutio Party instead....

A real anti-Globalist party....

http://www.constitutionparty.com  The Official Website

Constitution Party Promotional Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_SobkISNrY

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 04:55:10 PM »
What is his motive?

To show everyone that a" third party" would be under their control as well.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 07:04:08 PM »

He's just trying to cover up for his old sins.  WE KNOW WHO HE REALLY IS-----globalist scum.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 07:33:59 PM »

He's just trying to cover up for his old sins.  WE KNOW WHO HE REALLY IS-----globalist scum.
      Hi Larson,, he is laying blame on Obama, Oby on Bush, Bush on Bin Laden, the administration blames the poor, its a blame game..
He slipped a hair on this quote Cheney- "We have terrible track records with respect to federal spending. Nobody seems to be able to solve the problem.
     He included his fromer administration.               He says it's a problem, not for him and his gang though, is it.....!
            Wars being mentioned are avoided by all these mugs,    as if they are an acceptable norm..
              One guy says,,Hey, we have been at war for over a decade..      answer, so, what else is new..
                                     Having mutliple perpetual wars is the NORM..........
      Problem: It's all coming home, the collaterall effect..17/18 Trillion$$, hundred of thousnad innocents killed and how many enemy's have we made.. Hands across the waters ,,NOPE-perpetual waring.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2013, 07:40:09 PM »
      Hi Larson,, he is laying blame on Obama, Oby on Bush, Bush on Bin Laden, the administration blames the poor, its a blame game..
He slipped a hair on this quote Cheney- "We have terrible track records with respect to federal spending. Nobody seems to be able to solve the problem.
     He included his fromer administration.               He says it's a problem, not for him and his gang though, is it.....!
            Wars being mentioned are avoided by all these mugs,    as if they are an acceptable norm..
              One guy says,,Hey, we have been at war for over a decade..      answer, so, what else is new..
                                     Having mutliple perpetual wars is the NORM..........
      Problem: It's all coming home, the collaterall effect..17/18 Trillion$$, hundred of thousnad innocents killed and how many enemy's have we made.. Hands across the waters ,,NOPE-perpetual waring.

Chris, I know I am preaching to the choir, BUT THEY AREN'T GOING TO SOLVE FEDERAL SPENDING PROBLEMS FOR AT LEAST 50 YEARS.  THE BOOMERS (our generation) ARE GOING TO BE A BIG DRAIN ON THE USA.  Other drains are no jobs/industry and THOSE DAMN WARS!!!!!
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2013, 02:56:18 PM »
Let's get the Secession movement started already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then get the CP-ers elected !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesse Ventura for President and the CP for Congress !!!!!!

http://www.constitutionparty.com  The Official Website

Constitution Party Promotional Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_SobkISNrY

Offline chris jones

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2013, 04:09:32 PM »
  Chris, I know I am preaching to the choir, BUT THEY AREN'T GOING TO SOLVE FEDERAL SPENDING PROBLEMS FOR AT LEAST 50 YEARS.  THE BOOMERS (our generation) ARE GOING TO BE A BIG DRAIN ON THE USA.  Other drains are no jobs/industry and THOSE DAMN WARS!!!!!
Larson, Yup, thats the point, they don't want to solve anything, quite the opposite, they want us on our knees.
          Is this to be the childrens heritage? 

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2013, 04:39:51 PM »
If we do nothing to support the secession movement when it arises then we deserve to live as slaves !!!!!!!!!!!