Fluoride - Exposing the Hazardous Waste Poisoning of a Nation

Author Topic: Fluoride - Exposing the Hazardous Waste Poisoning of a Nation  (Read 1899 times)

Offline SpaceCommand

Fluoride - Exposing the Hazardous Waste Poisoning of a Nation
« on: October 01, 2013, 09:46:44 PM »
http://farmwars.info/?p=11636

Sep 30

Diane Drayton Buckland

Greetings to all. My name is Diane Drayton Buckland, a Citizen of Queensland Australia my entire life. I became an Independent Researcher after discovering that the very people supposedly protecting our health and safety are failing woefully and the extent of the corruption, collusion and conflicts of interests is a very real and serious threat to our health and safety. ‘Rubbing salt into the wound’ of this shocking state of affairs, is a ‘seemingly controlled/highly biased’ mainstream ‘puppet’ media, failing to report anything adverse to protect our population on this critically important health matter and some of the journalists in mainstream media say some appalling things about anyone speaking out against ‘fluoridation’.

For a considerable number of years, I have been fighting alongside many brilliant researchers and safe water advocates in Australia and around the world and for all these years we have been doing the job that mainstream media should have been doing and that is, to do extensive Investigative research, without bias/conflicts of interests and to alert the public to the truth of ‘water fluoridation schemes,’ which is the hazardous waste pollutant poisoning of Australia’s drinking water supplies (and hence the contamination of our entire food chain, environment, us and all life) with dangerously corrosive fluorosilicic acid/silicofluorides and co-contaminants of lead, mercury, arsenic, cadmium etc., (the hazardous waste from phosphate fertilizer industries) (via the “health” policy known as “water fluoridation”). This ‘water fluoridation’ ‘fluoride’ S6 & S7 poisons, is different from the sodium fluoride used in toothpastes S5 poison (which is the toxic waste from Aluminum Smelting). (Years ago, also shockingly, the Australian Government changed the status of toothpastes to enable the removal of the Poison Warning Labels – see page 233 of the linked report for more detail).

I wish to draw particular attention to the latest developments in the State of Queensland, where recently the decision-making process on whether to fluoride pollute or not to fluoride pollute the drinking water supplies has been transferred to local councils after Premier Campbell Newman’s Government rescinded the Bligh Government Mandate. Out of the fray, enters an LNP Member of Parliament, who has courageously risen to seize the headlines with his fearless, moral and ethical opposition to fluoridation/pollution along with some courageous others. For his efforts, he has been attacked and ridiculed by the usual pro-fluoridation propagandists and their army of cronies.

Learn More at: http://farmwars.info/?p=11636

See Also: http://fluorideinformationaustralia.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/report-water-fluoridation-pollution-must-end-diane-drayton-buckland-independent-researcher-14th-january-2013.pdf
And yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe—the belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state, but from the hand of God.

John F. Kennedy Inaugural Address