Confessions of The Killer Gun!

Author Topic: Confessions of The Killer Gun!  (Read 76147 times)

Offline iamc2

« on: September 18, 2013, 09:33:40 AM »

Drum Roll Solo Please...

My name is 'GUN'-But you, the human race, call me: "Killer GUN!"
and Now you have determined that: "I'm out of Control."

'I can not walk, run, nor fly-But I can go anywhere at anytime!'

'I have no mind, heart, nor soul-Yet I Live?'

'My Confession to the Human Race:

'I, The Killer GUN; Am Innocent, and I lay full responsibility on You: The Human Race!'

'You created me; and hold me in your hands,-and then you pull the trigger and Blame me?'

'You are Guilty: Not I.'

'For all the Lives I have Saved and the Lands I have Protected; and yet I receive No Credit.'

'I am Only a Gun: I am Not The Killer:-The One who Controls me Is!'

'At this juncture; I'll take The 2nd, and The 5th!'

'I'll rest my case with the above Confessions of The Killer GUN.'

Addendum:

1] This confession is meant for: HLS, TSA, IRS, FBI, CIA, Military Installations, and the Nazis' in the Government who create Killers with Guns!

1a] All Honest and Hard Working Americans are Exempt and will take The 2nd and The 5th!

1b] This is Why? I don't Drink their Kool-Aid!   ;)   Stay Safe My Friends...Your Friend: 'The GUN!'

"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline Honor18

Re: Confessions of The Killer Gun!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 09:50:03 AM »
Nice Iam !

Offline iamc2

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 04:20:27 AM »
Nice Iam !
Thanks and glad you enjoyed the read...Peace Mate  8)...

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2013, 08:22:52 AM »
On the road now but will print and post at work on my return.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline iamc2

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2013, 10:13:30 AM »
On the road now but will print and post at work on my return.

Stay Safe on the road my friend...your friend in good times or bad...'The GUN'  ;)

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2013, 04:46:32 PM »
Gun Control only benefits kakistocrats.

No one else.

Next.........    ;)

Offline iamc2

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2013, 06:55:03 AM »
 Hello my Freedom loving Friends: we The GUN Clan, Thank you for treating Us with Safety, Care and Respect: We will be with you at the Alamo: as one of our jobs is to KEEP THE PEACE in the in a Land of Tyranny.

We The GUN Clan are starting a RESCUE Movement: we Need to Save our Gun Clan members , who, are being held hostage in the hands of a Murderous Nazi Government--and they can't shoot straight and they are trigger happy--this behavior is unacceptable to We the GUN CLAN!

Our Motto: "Guns are an asset in the hands of Competent Americans: and a Determent in the hands of a Criminal Government."

We The GUN CLAN WILL Keep You Safe is the rising tide of Tyranny....and remember all you 2nd Amendment GUN OWNERS; We The People Have The Right to, Own; Hold and Bear Arms---this Right DOES NOT BELONG TO THE GOOSE STEPIN' NAZIS"!

WE will always be there for you: to Protect your Freedoms
                                                                               Now, Remember to keep Us as your Right, or everything could go terribly Wrong

Respectfully: Your Friends The GUN CLAN!

Offline iamc2

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2013, 02:26:35 PM »
 Merry Christmas my friends; and we, The Gun Clan say: 'keep it safe; thus keeping us free.'

Once again, at this time of year the Uneducated Politically Insane, Blame Us: The Killer Guns? for their own cowardliness...

"Thy Rod and Thy Staff Comfort Us..."

Peace comes only from the peacemakers...those brave enough to stand for Truth...

Offline iamc2

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2014, 12:59:44 PM »
"Greetings my fellow patriots. We can see that the haters of myself and my fellow protectors of FREEDOM are coming after us again.

I, the gun am Not a Killer: as I am a protector and a provider. And this is something the Nazis' will never use us for.

We, The Guns, are here to HELP and Not hinder! The Nazis' use guns to kill people.

WE, The GUNS: Hate the Nazis' whenever they touch us!

So; Please Keep Us in Your Hands of Freedom: and not in the hands of Nazi killers."

Stay Safe and Free My Friends
                                                                                                       Your Friend "the GUN!"

Offline Honor18

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2014, 12:17:49 PM »
Better stock up on the killer ammo as well ...... soon it will be hard to come by !

Offline iamc2

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2014, 01:39:21 PM »
Better stock up on the killer ammo as well ...... soon it will be hard to come by !
" ;)" Good advice my friend  8)

We The Good Guy Guns Need Ammo for Fighting the Goon Squad, who wants to start a fight.

We The Guns are Here To Protect and We WILL! this is our real job: we were never created to kill the innocent: we are here to Protect the Innocent!

Hold me close to protect your loved ones and the innocent: That is WHY: We: The Guns have been sent to earth!

Offline iamc2

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2014, 05:36:27 AM »
 Greetings Oh, Ye, Lovers of GUNS:

In the Year of our Lord:2014; may Ye, Stop the Oppressive Nazi Regime from taking away any more of your Rights to Have, Hold and Use: US: the GUNS!

In many States across this Nation, the Nazis' are Goose Steppin' towards total disarmament. And this lawlessness, on their part, MUST STOP!

This Spring; as always, keep we The GUNS close at hand to protect you and your loved ones, as this is your First Line of Defense.

Peace through Fire Power: That's our Motto! and this is your RIGHT!
                                                                                                                       Friends of Freedom...THE GUNS... ;)

Offline iamc2

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2014, 12:48:06 PM »
 Today my friends; and We the Guns will be in Austin Texas, too show the world that We the GUNS are Not Killers: we protect those who hold us with Freedom in their Hearts; Minds, and Hands.

We, The GUNS are Not Killers! We help The People insure their RIGHT to have and bear a firearm: The 2nd Amendment.

Peace is not at the end of a barrel: It is only with the one, holding peace, with the barrel in hand...Think about It!

Offline iamc2

Re: Confessions of The Killer Gun; I Did Not Do It!
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2014, 11:29:28 AM »
 Once again a tragedy of humanity takes lives [Ft. Hood]: and the press will always blame us: 'The GUNS.'

We are not killers. Humans kill other humans; with us, as their instruments of death.

We do not have legs/nor/hands/and you know this: so why ever blame us? (and if? we could think; and had hearts ? maybe we would keep the humans away, from us!)

Too answer for the GUN CLAN; and I will: "You humans have given Mind-Bending Pills from the Nazis' to your other humans: and now they are all going NUTS and KILLING each other: and using Us, ('The Guns') as Pawns in your own Pharmaceutical Chess Game of Life and Death.

once again We the GUNS are Innocent---as you, The Humans always Shoot First...from a lesson, learned in HELL...

Offline iamc2

Re: Confessions of The Killer Gun! Part II
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2014, 01:24:24 AM »
  Greetings to those who understand The GUNS.

Part II; in the misunderstand [for gun haters] of what GUNS are for, and about, was proven at The Bundy Ranch.

The back-peddling Nazis' held ,We the GUNS, with contempt and ignorance: and this is the reason they lost (and Goose Stepped Backwards off the Bundy Ranch  ;)).

We, the GUNS, would not allow these Nazis to Kill any True American.

The Bundy's and those brave folks with them; also had GUNS: but for Defense; not Offense (like the Nazis' did).

We, the GUNS, will always be around: But what really matters is "Whose Hands are We In?"

Offline iamc2

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2014, 07:34:13 AM »
Greetings Once Again My Friends and Lovers of Us---THE GUNS!

Summer is upon us and this is a grand time for some Target Practice!

All you true Patriots that hold us, The GUNS, with Safety and Respect, need to keep your shooting skills up!

We GUNS know the NAZIS' have Stolen and Over Priced the AMMO: But you have to practice some anyways!

Our advice as The GUN Club is: 'Try a nice Crossman .22/or/.177 Pellet Gun or Rifle: they are low cost and accurate for target practice.'

Well our friends enjoy your summer and carry us safely in defense of your 2nd Amendments Rights---

Sincerely your friends in every situation---THE GUNS!

Offline iamc2

Re: Confessions of The Killer Gun...Chicago?
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2014, 03:43:34 AM »
Greetings and Peaceful Holiday to all Our Friends:

We the GUNS understand Safety and Protection are basic to our existence.

We also understand YOUR 2nd Amendment RIGHT: But it seems your Government does not.

In the City of Chicago, this Holiday weekend, city organizers & city Gov. are asking Gang Criminals to Disarm [no shooting] for the Weekend!

We all know this is Nonsense!

What we The GUNS would like to reiterate is that: those who hold us with respect DO NOT Need The GOV. to tell You how to be SAFE:

You own The Guns For Safety!

STAY SAFE OUR FRIENDS---THE GUNS!

Offline iamc2

Re: Confessions of The Killer Gun..Safe Hunting Mates!
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2014, 01:28:49 AM »
Greetings my friends & Safe Hunting!

Once again Hunting Season is upon us; and Americans love to hunt. Hunting for your own meat is a time tested human survival tactic that GOD Himself would have man do! [see Genesis Chap. 9]

The NWO Nazis' will always try and STOP man from Hunting for meat; as this way they can feed mankind Tainted Meat!

Hunters are conservationists; nature lovers; safety oriented; and respect GODS Creation.

The NWO Nazis' hate GODS Creation and are Hunting Humans!!!

This year as you are hunting for meat; BE SAFE & Watch Your Back: as Nazi Human Snipers may be Hunting You!

This has been another Message from your friends: THE GUNS! ;)

Offline iamc2

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2014, 01:31:33 PM »
Hi my friends I came back to say that it was not the GUN that killed: it is always the one with the GUN, who makes the choice to shoot...

Now since the Shot was Fired by a Cop: the nation looks the other way...as in Ferguson...

Anytime a human being is Killed---We all suffer...
:'( :'( :'(

WE The GUNS are NOT the Murderers: those who Shoot are...and we all suffer..

Offline iamc2

Re: Confessions of The Killer Gun---Do Not Take Our Ammo--
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2014, 04:19:54 PM »
          Greeting my friends; tis nice to give ya a message... ;)

The UN is ready to railroad the USA into a Small Arms Treaty;... on December 25,2014; Christmas Day?

We, The GUNS, disagree with All of the Fake Folly!

1] A UN Treaty is Unconstitutional!

2] The UN Can Not Take Ammo from us [The GUNS]!

3] The UN can Not Take Parts to build us [The GUNS]!

---This Fake UN Treaty is to Take The AMMO ONLY!

---and It Is Only AMMO that gives us a purpose!

---These Nazi Bastards are Only After The BULLETS---and this SHOULD not happen---as Bullets are our FOOD and We The Guns need to Eat...

Keep the Bullets!
                                                                                         ................. as We The Guns Need Them...and so do you!
;)

Ps.---MERRY CHRISTMAS to All... ;)

Offline iamc2

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2015, 09:04:14 AM »
Greetings in 2015; to all our Safe ; Honest; and FREE GUN Owners....

In this New Year; We The GUNS must speak again...About the Fiasco in Paris---that gives GUNS a Bad Light!

All of Europe is a GUN FREE ZONE---and this is WHY? The Thugs Have The GUNS! ( even though we know Paris is a False Flag!)

In America this can NOT happen; because most Americans have Us: The GUNS; and are ready to use US: to Defend themselves!

To the Safe; Honest and FREE Americans---Keep Us, The GUNS, close by you side---as we are your best friends during times of danger!

To LIFE; FREEDOM; and HAPPINESS--Your Friends: "THE GUNS!"

Offline iamc2

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2015, 03:16:39 AM »
 Greetings my friends: and the battle continues!

Plain and simple; they will not stop us from having what we need to work...and that is BULLETS!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/ar-15-bullet-sales-surge-after-atf-ban-announcement.html

Where there is a will, there is a way!

Stand tall and remember; this is our land and we will defend it!

Keep the Faith and the Bullets!

To FREEDOM my friends!

Your true Defenders are...US... THE GUNS! 8)

Offline iamc2

Re: Confessions of The Killer Gun! 2nd Amendment!
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2015, 12:13:15 PM »
 Greetings to all that believe in the 2nd Amendment...

The time is here when these Nazis are after OUR RIGHT to Help YOU with the Power of THE GUN!

NOW; your right to OWN and USE, US, The Guns, is the 2nd Amendment...

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the RIGHT of THE PEOPLE to KEEP and BEAR ARMS, shall NOT BE INFRINGED."

AMENDMENT II

May the protection of GOD be with ya all, who know how to use us...your friends...THE GUNS!

Offline iamc2

Re: Confessions of The Killer Gun! Be Aware..
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2015, 07:15:03 PM »
I have said; over, and over---THE GUNS will be your road to FREEDOM!

END of Message---THE GUNS!

BANG---BANG---the Nazis are Shooting First...Take Aim!

ps. your friends...THE GUNS!    BANG---BANG---from our side!

is it time?...or is time running out?

Offline iamc2

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2015, 12:12:54 AM »
Greeting Gun Lovers!

The time has come again for me to tell you the truth...

Mankind has come to the point of killing eachother.

Cops shooting folks and Folks shooting cops.

This killing will excalate in the summer of 2015.

Can this scenario be stopped? NOPE!

We The Guns wish the killings would stop!

But the sad truth is: 'The killing will not STOP!

...and, we THE GUNS are Innocent---it is the people with GUNS, who do not know how to use US!

ps. The Guns would appreciate a response!

Offline iamc2

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2015, 12:30:09 AM »
 Hi Fellow Gun Lovers:

we have no need to think: The time is NOW!

Guns are for protection---remember this!

Your Friends The GUNS! ;)

Offline iamc2

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2015, 10:23:40 PM »
Greeting friends and protectors of, We, The GUNS!

we once again watch in horror as the incompetent and evil doers have used, us, The GUNS, for one purpose...which is to kill!

These misdeeds give Us; and you, a bad name---called---Killers!

we, The GUNS, do not KILL: But those that follow hell's directions---do follow Hells fire...

We, The GUNS, only trust those who hold Us in your hands for:

1] Protection.

2] Providing food for your clan.

3] ...and of course: Target Shooting

! so let us hold our barrels high---as to keep the Nazis low---Hold us with resect and we can protect you!

Please remember this our friends---

---everything mankind makes can be used for good or evil!!!

---a soft pillow? used for a good nights sleep! or? used to smother the life form someone!

---all things made by man can be used for good or evil---

We, The GUNS are like the pillow---Think deep on this thought: all things made are for Good or Evil!

We. the GUNS; are no different than anything mankind has made!

Humans have the choice: and we do not!

Think as a good man and good woman: and understand that evil is just around the corner!

This Nation: The USA, is the last Nation with GUN RIGHTS: The 2nd Amendment: and It will stay this way:

Peace with Fire Power: from The GUNS!  ;)

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2015, 11:07:27 AM »
*Bump*  Great thread! :)
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline iamc2

« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2015, 08:13:48 PM »
*Bump*  Great thread! :)
Thanks Sis. and we both know that without our GUNS: the whole Nation will be SHOT to Hell by The New World Nazis!

" A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war and a time of peace." Ecclesiastes 3:8

This verse from The Old Testament speaks volumes on WHY we need GUNS/ and this is for LOVE of LIFE and NOT to Kill at will!

Offline iamc2

Re: Confessions of The Killer Gun: A Nation under Fire!
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2015, 11:55:21 PM »
Greetings and we The GUNS come in sadness.

Why are we sad: because the GUN is persecuted once again for a Murderous Crime committed by a man on pharmaceutical drugs.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/charleston-shooter-was-on-drug-linked-to-violent-outbursts.html

This madman killed innocent people in a Church in Charleston SC: and the only reason he killed is because he is insane [by Pharma Poison?].

The GUN did Not murder anyone: Dylann Storm Roof did..! or is he a pasty for The New World Nazis?

Now as a result of this atrocity: We the GUNS are getting the blame: Bad move: because NOW Americans want More GUNS: in a World Gone MAD!

To keep the Peace you are going to need a Piece  ;) ...and that would be us The GUNS!

We pray for all those killed by madmen with guns...

...and we pray that , We the GUNS are used for Protection of the Innocent...

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2015, 12:43:28 AM »
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline iamc2

« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2015, 12:53:08 AM »

Marvelous & Brilliant  8)

...as always nice find LBR  8)...

..and The GUNS say Hip-Hip-Hooray  ;)

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2015, 01:06:56 AM »
Marvelous & Brilliant  8)

...as always nice find LBR  8)...

..and The GUNS say Hip-Hip-Hooray  ;)

TnX!

Come think of it watching this card more closely there seems to be a white (hand) shooter with a yellow and black hand beside. Charleston black Church shooting?

Also look at:

Eerie synchronicities between the Charleston Shooting and the movie Kingsman: The Secret Service http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=269515.msg1519965#msg1519965

INWO Assassins Rare Drought Illuminati New World Order http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=267227.msg1519957#msg1519957
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline iamc2

« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2015, 01:17:06 AM »
TnX!

Come think of it watching this card more closely there seems to be a white (hand) shooter with a yellow and black hand beside. Charleston black Church shooting?

Also look at:

Eerie synchronicities between the Charleston Shooting and the movie Kingsman: The Secret Service http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=269515.msg1519965#msg1519965

INWO Assassins Rare Drought Illuminati New World Order http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=267227.msg1519957#msg1519957
As always, my friend, the similarities are VERY REAL and are escalating: for ONE Reason: GUN CONTROL!

These Staged Shootings will continue: Until, the Nazis have all the GUNS in their EVIL Nazi Hands!

Offline iamc2

Re: Confessions of The Killer Gun: "It is NOT our fault!"
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2015, 08:27:00 PM »
"It is NOT our fault!"

We The GUNS are Innocent once again: in the deaths of Americans in South Carolina.

An evil pawn, on pharmaceutical drugs, slaughters innocent people: and nit wits like 'Old Haggery Clinton' blame us: The GUNS:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=hillary+clinton%2fremarks+on+gun+control&qpvt=Hillary+clinton%2fremarks+on+gun+control&FORM=VDRE

GUN CONTROL IS THE END GAME: from the New World Nazis: and 'Old Haggery' is a GUN CONTROL NAZI!

We the GUNS promote peace with back up:---and We are The Back UP:

The Nazi Bastards are running to the finish line of Gun Control: Sad Fact is: Americans Will Never Give Up the GUNS!!!

Offline iamc2

Re: Confessions of The Killer Gun: Our GUNS will always be ours...
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2015, 03:42:12 PM »
 Greeting our friends: and protectors of US---THE GUNS!

WE have fought to save lives: and NOW the Nazi GOV. is making an attempt to take US away from Veterans; who fought for all of the Human Race: This is an open attempt to over-ride The Bill Of Rights: 2nd Amendment:

...is this Nation in the last fall: When folks give up their last form of Protection?

..We: The GUNS; pray ya keep US Close; as WE are the last line of protection---Believe it or NOT!!!

Offline iamc2

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2015, 08:28:03 PM »
Greetings my friends:

We, The GUNS, must make this statement; at this time in history...

We do NOT KILL anyone; only those with Murder on their minds do the shooting!

We, The GUNS protect folks and do not murder for no reason!

This Nation is falling apart because folks with GUNS have NO CLUE on how to use us!

The Cops are Shooting and the Nation is Shooting back!

This is NOT WHAT We The Guns are about!

One more time: from , us, The GUNS!

Never use Us: Until the purpose is correct....get our drift!

Peace to our Friends---the keepers of The GUNS!

Offline iamc2

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2015, 08:47:16 PM »

Drum Roll Solo Please...

My name is 'GUN'-But you, the human race, call me: "Killer GUN!"
and Now you have determined that: "I'm out of Control."

'I can not walk, run, nor fly-But I can go anywhere at anytime!'

'I have no mind, heart, nor soul-Yet I Live?'

'My Confession to the Human Race:

'I, The Killer GUN; Am Innocent, and I lay full responsibility on You: The Human Race!'

'You created me; and hold me in your hands,-and then you pull the trigger and Blame me?'

'You are Guilty: Not I.'

'For all the Lives I have Saved and the Lands I have Protected; and yet I receive No Credit.'

'I am Only a Gun: I am Not The Killer:-The One who Controls me Is!'

'At this juncture; I'll take The 2nd, and The 5th!'

'I'll rest my case with the above Confessions of The Killer GUN.'

Addendum:

1] This confession is meant for: HLS, TSA, IRS, FBI, CIA, Military Installations, and the Nazis' in the Government who create Killers with Guns!

1a] All Honest and Hard Working Americans are Exempt and will take The 2nd and The 5th!

1b] This is Why? I don't Drink their Kool-Aid!   ;)   Stay Safe My Friends...Your Friend: 'The GUN!'
Our 1st post and we The GUNS hope you understand!

Offline iamc2

Re: Confessions of The Killer Gun...To every thing there is a season...
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2015, 10:12:55 PM »
 To our friends; We The GUNS quote The BOOK:

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:"
Ecclesiastes 3:1

We, The GUNS, understand that The BOOK tells Us we have a purpose under heaven...and during this time of turmoil which is occurring in our lifetime; Folks NEED a form of Protection---and that would be Us-The GUNS!

...We Stand Strong on Your 2nd Amendment Right , To Keep and Bear Arms---and that is US: The GUNS!!

...and our Purpose is to Protect and LET FREEDOM RING...

We, The GUNS end this session with this quote from The BOOK:

" A time to love, and a time to hate, a time of war, and a time of peace." Ecclesiastes 3:8

...It seems our friends; we are living in verse # 8!

Offline iamc2

Re: Confessions of The Killer Gun: and here we go again!
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2015, 07:36:50 AM »
Greetings to our friends:

Once again the moron politicians are Blaming: WE THE GUNS, for the Murderous rampage at the Oregon College!

We, the Guns, killed NO ONE: the Mental; and Anti-Christian Murderer did It!

This Nation does NOT need more Gun Laws; as there are already too many...

... what this Nation needs is a lock Down on Pharmaceutical  Killer Pills and a Muzzle on Big Mouthed Politicians with more Gun Laws on their evil minds.

WE The GUNS say: 'Stay Safe with Us in your hands: ya see we protect one and other---We are a TEAM!'