* McCain runs interference for Obama but as usual misses the point!

Author Topic: * McCain runs interference for Obama but as usual misses the point!  (Read 2083 times)

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affairs/middle-east-north-africa/320667-mccain-obama-would-be-impeached-if-he-puts-boots-on-the-ground-in-syria

JOHNNY, this is not about BOOTS ON THE GROUND, it is about your President possibly going to war ILLEGALLY AND UNCONSTITUTIONALLY and saying hell with the Congress and the people of America, "I WILL DO AS I PLEASE BECAUSE I AM DICTATOR AND A PUPPET FOR THE GLOBALISTS WHO GIVE ME ORDERS."

THE GUY SHOULD BE IMPEACHED, AND YOU SHOULD BE ALSO! YOU PEOPLE ARE A JOKE AND EMBARASSMENT TO THIS NATION!

ARIZONA FIRE THEM. PEOPLE OF AMERICA MUST DEMAND OBAMA BE IMPEACHED IF HE GOES FURTHER IN SYRIA AND EITHER SKIRTS A VOTE IN THE HOUSE (BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE WILL FAIL) OR GETS A "NO" VOTE AND GOES ANYWAY.

ENOUGH! THIS IS TREASON AND OBAMA MUST BE IMPEACHED IF HE DISOBEYS HIS OATH OF OFFICE ONE MORE TIME, AND ACTS AGAINST OUR WISHES! WE HAVE HAD IT WITH THIS ARROGANT, LOWLIFE NONLEADER, AND HIS CHILDISH BUDDY, MCCAIN!
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: * McCain runs interference for Obama but as usual misses the point!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 12:22:42 PM »

Obama and his minions must have a lot on these pathetic congressmen and senators BECAUSE HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IMPEACHED A LONG TIME AGO.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline chris jones

Re: * McCain runs interference for Obama but as usual misses the point!
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 12:52:02 PM »
 He doesn't give a shiite anymore, he is on a high looking for the last mucken blast off, LIL Johny.
 Boots on the ground, there allready there for muck sake.. Contractors (Mercs), agency, TDY special ops, intell, LiL J's Al-Qeada, WTF.
   I believe that  folks realize this is the Pandoras Box. Johny promises impeachment of Oby, aren't the people of this nation getting tired of promises.. He is saying this in effect to back up Obmama, lets just bomb them into the dark ages..
   J.M., I would love to have a fist fight with this creature it wouldn't matter to me a win or loose, just to have an opportunity to smash his face inn ,,,would satisfy me.