Red Bull article: Worried about Fukushima? You're an idiot.

Author Topic: Red Bull article: Worried about Fukushima? You're an idiot.  (Read 8604 times)

Offline raymondshaw@fastmail.fm

Red Bull article: Worried about Fukushima? You're an idiot.
« on: September 04, 2013, 02:20:12 PM »
The energy drink company RedBull recently put out an article (why, I have no idea) about the disaster in Fukushima.  Even though it's been reported that 300 metric tonnes of radioactive water have been pouring into the ground day by day (to put that into perspective: about 114 Cadillac Escalades), the article's goal is to casually shine on concerns about the plant's poisoning of the Pacific - even though local fisherman are being been put out of business by it.

I'm not much of a believer in conspiracy theories, but I wanted to share this article because it is a little unnerving even to a sheep like me.  Why is a large business which deals in energy drinks so concerned about what happens to a nuclear power plant in Japan?

Offline jerryweaver

Re: Red Bull article: Worried about Fukushima? You're an idiot.
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 02:36:55 PM »

Drink Red Bull and smile.

The radiation Gives you wings and  makes you want to fly!

Offline Honor18

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 11:42:13 AM »
Wow , thats incredible maybe they just want publicity even ifts bad its still publicity

Offline Elisa24

• Time is critical in this world
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2015, 06:02:07 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if there was a connection. Who knows what goes in our food nowadays, we just know it is bad. I don't drink any energy drink but it is extremely popular under young children.