* General Dempsey is saying "NO" to Obama. Now look at John McCain toughguy act

Author Topic: * General Dempsey is saying "NO" to Obama. Now look at John McCain toughguy act  (Read 3106 times)

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Syria : General Dempsey says invading Syria is 'No Less Than an Act of War' (Jul 23, 2013)(This is why Obama was forced to go to Congress. AND HE MUST LOSE THIS VOTE! IF YOUR CONGRESSMAN VOTES WITH OBAMA, HE MUST BE FIRED. I DON'T CARE WHAT THEIR LEADERS TELL THEM TO DO. THEY MUST STAND UP LIKE MEN FOR A CHANCE AND SAY "NO", AND QUIT TOWING THE LINE WITH THEIR PATHETIC NONLEADERS LIKE REID AND BOEHNER. THEY ARE MINDLESS MINIONS MISLEADING CONGRESSMEN! STOP LISTENING TO THEM, AND START ACTING LIKE MEN! THE ONLY VOTE IS "NO" AND IF CONGRESS DOESN'T HAVE THE BALLS TO VOTE "NO" THEN THEY DISQUALIFY THEMSELVES FOR OFFICE AND MUST BE DEALT WITH LIKEWISE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_IG5UNEW-Y

McCain to delay Dempsey nomination over Syrian civil war (Little Globalist minion McCain discredits himself once again. This guy must be sent home! He is not only an embarassment to the nation, but dangerous due to his level of unprecedented and undeserved power in the Senate! I'm sick of seeing him on Meet the Press and in the complicit MSM, along with Miss Lindsey Graham! They are not leaders, they are followers doing as their masters tell them. ENOUGH!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqLGALHaYFs

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline larsonstdoc

jofortruth, Did you see the McCain-Graham news conference yesterday?  You would of thought they were Democrats.

Yes, McCain should go back to AZ and spend his millions before he kicks the bucket.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception

jofortruth, Did you see the McCain-Graham news conference yesterday?  You would of thought they were Democrats.

Yes, McCain should go back to AZ and spend his millions before he kicks the bucket.

Well, that's why they are called RINOs (Republican in Name only). They pose as Republicans, but seem to side with Dems when it's convenient!

Throw them out! Sick of betrayers in Congress, or spineless followers who do as they are told. Both of these guys have lost all credibility. Their true selves have been revealed, and it's time to deal with them by taking their power and position away!

Looks like SC is starting to fan the flames of removing Miss Lindsey (the minion follower) from office. About time!
http://www.fitsnews.com/2013/08/13/chesterfield-republicans-censure-lindsey-graham/

Offline larsonstdoc

Well, that's why they are called RINOs (Republican in Name only). They pose as Republicans, but seem to side with Dems when it's convenient!

Throw them out! Sick of betrayers in Congress, or spineless followers who do as they are told. Both of these guys have lost all credibility. Their true selves have been revealed, and it's time to deal with them by taking their power and position away!

Looks like SC is starting to fan the flames of removing Miss Lindsey (the minion follower) from office. About time!
http://www.fitsnews.com/2013/08/13/chesterfield-republicans-censure-lindsey-graham/

BRAVO TO THE CHESTERFIELD REPUBLICANS.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline chris jones

Hey Larson,   
               America is opening an eye.. Obama has to go, let history remember any congressmen who have backed this  betraying freak of nature and those in his adminstration (directors )who have followed him.
              Richard Nixon attempted to cover up his involment in watergate, no one died, countrys were not invaded yet he bowed out in disqrace and deserved to.
Obama did not coverup anthing, he nurtured lies and deceptions , broken promises, innocent lives lost, habeus Corpus dead, contitutional law disregarded, humans tortured, Americas sons killed and mangled,yet continues to parade around as if he were an emporer
( untouchable) and the majority our congress kisses his rear and bows to his elites masters.
            It's estimated 90% of the vioce of Americans are disqusted and want this debauchery ended, this blight on America over.
                Congress, where were they? They have as much to answer for as do the adminstrations sucklings.
     They had the audacity to so much as mention the Geneva convention in regard to nerve gas, when they have laughed at it with their illegal acts.
       High placed military in fact all are obligated to stand up to their oath, if not the nation needs a name change, Skull and Bones.

Offline larsonstdoc

Hey Larson,  
               America is opening an eye.. Obama has to go, let history remember any congressmen who have backed this  betraying freak of nature and those in his adminstration (directors )who have followed him.
              Richard Nixon attempted to cover up his involment in watergate, no one died, countrys were not invaded yet he bowed out in disqrace and deserved to.
Obama did not coverup anthing, he nurtured lies and deceptions , broken promises, innocent lives lost, habeus Corpus dead, contitutional law disregarded, humans tortured, Americas sons killed and mangled,yet continues to parade around as if he were an emporer
( untouchable) and the majority our congress kisses his rear and bows to his elites masters.
            It's estimated 90% of the vioce of Americans are disqusted and want this debauchery ended, this blight on America over.
                Congress, where were they? They have as much to answer for as do the adminstrations sucklings.
     They had the audacity to so much as mention the Geneva convention in regard to nerve gas, when they have laughed at it with their illegal acts.
       High placed military in fact all are obligated to stand up to their oath, if not the nation needs a name change, Skull and Bones.

HI CHRIS,  Well, let's hope they get him out of the WHITE HOUSE before the NWO starts the WELL YOU ARE PICKING ON HIM BECAUSE HE IS BLACK CRAP.

WHAT NIXON DID WAS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT OBAMA HAS DONE TO OUR COUNTRY AND THE ENTIRE WORLD.

Offline Honor18

Was disgusted watching my congressman Rubio yesterday I was forced to email his office and let him know that he lost alot of votes with his yes vote ..... all we can hope is that more Americans so the same

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Listen to General Dempsey at the end of this Syria hearing video WHEN LOWLIFE JOHN KERRY TRIED TO TAKE THE HEAT OFF HIMSELF AND GET THE GENERAL TO TALK. PRICELESS!  :D

HEATED: Rand Paul Storms John Kerry, Gets "Owned" at Syria Military Action Hearing - 9/3/2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEcch-r28Bc

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=250007.0

Offline larsonstdoc

IT'S NICE TO SEE RAND MUCH MORE ARTICULATE THAN HE WAS A FEW YEARS AGO.

He takes Kerry to the woodshed.

Kerry left his brain in Vietnam.

He is one of those white shoe boys that Gerald Celente talks about---the ones you wanted to beat up when you were in high school.

Bravo Dr. Paul.  HE SAID THAT IT IS UNKNOWN THAT ASSAD DID THE CHEMICAL ATTACK.  RAND IS RIGHT.

KERRY---MR. 180 DEGREE ABOUT FACE....