Re: Vladimir Putin

Author Topic: Re: Vladimir Putin  (Read 109644 times)

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #360 on: June 06, 2017, 02:35:09 PM »
this is good ... sorry ladies ...

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-06-06/macho-putin-in-driver-s-seat-as-he-takes-oliver-stone-for-a-ride

Macho Putin in Driver’s Seat as He Takes Oliver Stone for a Ride
by Jake Rudnitsky
, Ilya Arkhipov
, and Henry Meyer
June 6, 2017, 5:00 AM PDT June 6, 2017, 5:54 AM PDT

Putin says he’s ‘not a woman, so I don’t have bad days’

President Vladimir Putin behind the wheel as filmmaker Oliver Stone quizzes him on the fugitive Edward Snowden in a scene from his new documentary on the Russian leader.
While Putin expounds on favorite subjects including U.S. geopolitical overreach, he’s also shown staring stone-faced at the classic Cold War doomsday satire Dr. Strangelove. He explained that he never has an off day as president because he’s a man.

“I am not a woman, so I don’t have bad days,” he tells Stone while giving a tour of the Kremlin’s gilded throne room. “I am not trying to insult anyone. That’s just the nature of things. There are certain natural cycles.”

“As of today a missile shield would not protect the territory of the United States,” he tells Stone after the director points out that it was U.S. Independence Day. “Nobody would survive” a war between nuclear superpowers, he said.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Outer Haven

« Reply #361 on: June 09, 2017, 09:37:55 AM »
Pigeon SALUTES Putin!

youtube.com/watch?v=GZ41VpBif7Q
Gather before me, darkness of the abyss!