POLL: World War III---On The Near Horizon...?

Author Topic: POLL: World War III---On The Near Horizon...?  (Read 221630 times)

Offline iamc2

Re: POLL: World War III---On The Near Horizon...?
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2013, 09:24:04 PM »
Again Tonight on Prison Planet Nightly News [9-4-13] World War III was one of the first topics, just as it was on AJ's Show today---a lot of chatter about an event that we all FEAR---Would War III...PRAY For The Best---and Prepare For The Worst... 
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline iamc2

« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2013, 07:36:05 PM »
 More chatter today [9-6-13] about World War III---The NWO is on a one way ride to WAR---This is becoming more serious with each passing moment---in my 35+ years of studying these Lunatic's from Hades; I have NEVER seen them so out in the open with their EVIL Plan and Filthy Lies!

[for those who believe in Biblical prophecy: I think we are close to the War prophesied in Ezekiel chapters 38 & 39]

VOTE NOW as The POLL closes when The World Melts or Mushroom Clouds restrict your travels... ;)

Offline chris jones

« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2013, 08:52:10 PM »
More chatter today [9-6-13] about World War III---The NWO is on a one way ride to WAR---This is becoming more serious with each passing moment---in my 35+ years of studying these Lunatic's from Hades; I have NEVER seen them so out in the open with their EVIL Plan and Filthy Lies!

[for those who believe in Biblical prophecy: I think we are close to the War prophesied in Ezekiel chapters 38 & 39]

VOTE NOW as The POLL closes when The World Melts or Mushroom Clouds restrict your travels... ;)
            Just about every recorded war/genocide, has begun with false flags. Is it possible to do an accurate account of the number of FF's the past regimes have committed? I agree they are now in our faces with their obvious decpetions supported by their choirs/MSM and their long list of neocon sucklings in high places. Amiericans in general woke up to the Vietnam war made noise and belived they had won, they then went back to sleep.               The bow broke and the craddle has fallen..

Offline iamc2

« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2013, 11:03:00 PM »
            Just about every recorded war/genocide, has begun with false flags. Is it possible to do an accurate account of the number of FF's the past regimes have committed? I agree they are now in our faces with their obvious decpetions supported by their choirs/MSM and their long list of neocon sucklings in high places. Amiericans in general woke up to the Vietnam war made noise and belived they had won, they then went back to sleep.               The bow broke and the craddle has fallen..

Mr. jones I agree; the NWO Nazis' will conduct a number of 'FALSE FLAGS' as to get the public under the spell of WAR DRUMS---But This Time I Do Not Believe The Masses Will Dance To Their BLOOD BEAT!

Offline shipgeek

« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2013, 04:06:59 AM »
Middle East only though it will be a big one.

WWIII will be when India and Pakistan start messing up with nukes - it will happen only we don't know when.

:o
E MARE LIBERTAS

Offline iamc2

« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2013, 04:34:39 AM »
Middle East only though it will be a big one.

WWIII will be when India and Pakistan start messing up with nukes - it will happen only we don't know when.

:o
One way or another the RAT BASTARDS Will Push the Damned Buttons!  WHEN IS THE BIG QUESTION!

EvadingGrid

« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2013, 04:39:06 AM »
One way or another the RAT BASTARDS Will Push the Damned Buttons!  WHEN IS THE BIG QUESTION!

That sums it up

Offline Juntawatch

• "This ain't Rock-n'-Roll;     This is Genocide."
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2013, 04:40:05 AM »
Excuse me but WORLD WAR infers WORLD WIDE.

Unless I'm mistaken, and I'm not as do a lot of study about WW2, I even have one of the weighty tome Six Volume Winston Churchill WW2 Personal Accounts.
— The Precedent to The Second World War occured in 1931 when Japan invaded Manchuria (with a very minor false flag railway bomb incident), and expanded to the West only to engulf Europe when Hitler and Mussolini ascended to their positions of power. When Japan hit China they slaughtered Millions of Chinese.

Anyway. Don't be lulled into sleep over China and it's cosy 'integration' into a Globalised World Economy.
I know a chap who teaches English to the Chinese, here in the UK. Over Christmas dinner and family get-together a couple years ago he told me how one day he had made a remark during class that apparently insulted the 'Chinese Emperor'; - yes that historical figurehead, although maybe iconic too of the Chinese peoples' perception and reverence for the current Political President of that country. The Class of students got REALLY UPSET, and some started to demand that the English Language Teacher make a public apology. The venom of the Mob reached a tumult so quickly as you might think it was a rehearsed action, if also a little ridiculously comical in that Red-Army way, from the description this chap gave me, when the GANG made the ultimatum that he personally finance the HIRING of a FOOTBALL STADIUM, and organise a media attendance so that HE must then make his apology to the greatest public audience possible.

The Thing is, and my associate contemporary, (chum) wasn't drunk or telling a porkie, he was being very serious and still obviously was a little upset about this. The Job of teaching English he had to do, having a new son with his wife, who were also there, and he made his situation clear: "I love my son so much I'll do anything for him". Well short of hiring the Football stadium and publicly apologizing to the entire Chinese Nation Live on TV and to the World, apparently, which he evidently managed to avoid.

And vis-à-vis China, PM.Barnett in his blog said recently:
BY THOMAS P.M. BARNETT
"The Pentagon Is Always Fighting the Last War."

"... Just the opposite. The Pentagon, as former U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates derisively pointed out, has a bad case of "next-war-itis." With Iraq now ancient history and Afghanistan winding down, all four of the major U.S. military services today prefer to imagine distant, future, high-tech shoot-'em-ups against China (er, well-equipped adversaries) over dealing with the world as we find it, which is still full of those nasty little wars. As Marine Corps general and outgoing Central Command boss James Mattis once told me, "I find it intellectually embarrassing that people want to hug the Chinese [and exclaim], 'Oh, thank God we have another peer competitor at last! Now we can go back to building the weapons that we always wanted to build.'"

---

My point is, I don't know where, when nor whether there will ever be a next 'World-War'. The last one was fought in Europe but started eight-years earlier in China. All World-wars have been fought in Europe and it's the excuse still resurrected by the European Federalists, why the EUROZONE and its coin was invoked; ie, to mitigate against the chance of European continent sovereign nations defaulting to their happy to go to war status during a crisis.
"The Dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire."
2 Peter, 2:2.

'The Intellectual, the Plebitian & the Proletariat could be treated; just as wasps are treated.'
- Sanctimonious III. 1st Century.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2013, 05:09:11 AM »
That sums it up
I concur  ;)

... and just for the record a World War does Not mean World Wide it means Countries from around the world are involved in conflicts in different countries at the same time...

Offline Anon27

« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2013, 05:28:36 AM »
Obama's demeanor towards Putin makes me wonder about the Western agenda.
Combine that with our politicians plowing forward with Syrian propaganda in the face of reason (the public).
Being the bully eventually will be unsuccessful. They know that as well as I do.

Russia and China already sacrificed Libya. I don't see how they let American hegemony spread to Syria and Iran.
And Iran is claiming, or barking, they will strike back if Syria is attacked.

These strong arm tactics have the potential to derail the Mideast into a massive warzone.
"Thanks to technological progress,
Big Brother can now be almost as omnipresent as God."

- Aldous Huxley

Offline iamc2

« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2013, 05:46:01 AM »
Welcome to WAR---mankind's historical favorite past time...and it all started in Genesis 3:15 when GOD declares WAR on Satan:

"And I [GOD] will put enmity between thee [Satan] and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed: it shall bruise thy head, and thou shall bruise his [Jesus] heel."

WAR on this Planet will Never End until: The Prince of Peace Returns...His Name Is JESUS CHRIST!

Offline Due_Process_NonNegotiable

« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2013, 07:33:23 PM »
10$ says nothing happens.  Russia isn't about to get into a shooting war with the US over some Arabs they could care less about.  They are making their money selling weapons to Assad.  Once Assad falls and their sea port in Syria is closed, they will take up the Cypress offer of an airfield, so they can remain relevant in the Mediterranean.  Russia doesn't have Syrias best interests in mind.  They have THEIR OWN best interests in mind.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2013, 08:07:08 AM »
10$ says nothing happens.  Russia isn't about to get into a shooting war with the US over some Arabs they could care less about.  They are making their money selling weapons to Assad.  Once Assad falls and their sea port in Syria is closed, they will take up the Cypress offer of an airfield, so they can remain relevant in the Mediterranean.  Russia doesn't have Syrias best interests in mind.  They have THEIR OWN best interests in mind.

Good analysis: I agree Russia and China are both good for NOTHING: But self preservation.

I do believe that the Middle East will be Lit-Up with some limited Nukes and more Chemical Bombs [I think the USA will see some Chem. Warfare also.]

Due_Process; i'll take the $10 Bet in Bit-Coin---just joking my friend---and I Pray that You are correct; so innocent people are not Killed---

----but my gut says': 'These Bloody Demons Will Push The Buttons of Destruction'!

Offline Honor18

« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2013, 08:17:26 AM »
Seen this in a related article from Putin.....

There are people who value their sovereignty, analyze the situation and have the courage to make decisions for the benefit of their own countries." Putin said. "It is a very good sign. It shows that the multi-polar world order has indeed been strengthened."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/07/putin-appears-embolden-by-eu-tepid-support-syria-strike-g-20-meetings/#ixzz2eIdTpgMO

First time I have seen the term Multi Polar Order ... anyone ever seen this term used before ?

Offline iamc2

« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2013, 08:30:41 AM »
Seen this in a related article from Putin.....

There are people who value their sovereignty, analyze the situation and have the courage to make decisions for the benefit of their own countries." Putin said. "It is a very good sign. It shows that the multi-polar world order has indeed been strengthened."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/07/putin-appears-embolden-by-eu-tepid-support-syria-strike-g-20-meetings/#ixzz2eIdTpgMO

First time I have seen the term Multi Polar Order ... anyone ever seen this term used before ?
I've never heard the term: Multi Polar Order? another made up NWO term from Put-On!

But just watching and reading things that O'bumbles and Put-On say and do: I Think they both have "BI-POLAR" Disorder!

[the article was interesting thanks Honor18  8) ]

Offline Anon27

« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2013, 08:45:17 AM »
The Road to World War 3 (Storm Clouds Gathering Dude)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4

"We are on a road that leads straight to the World War 3, but in order to see that and to fully understand what is at stake you have to look at the big picture and connect the dots. This video examines the history of the dollar, its relation to oil, and the real motives behind the wars of the past two decades."

- Aldous Huxley

Offline Honor18

« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2013, 08:46:49 AM »
Its a great video I watched it just the other day !

Offline Anon27

« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2013, 08:50:02 AM »
Its a great video I watched it just the other day !

Yeah, pretty good breh.

At a minimum it gets you thinking critically about the buildup.

- Aldous Huxley

EvadingGrid

« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2013, 04:36:31 AM »

Yup, its a term used outside the USA . . .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multipolar
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polarity_(international_relations)

Offline iamc2

« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2013, 10:25:26 AM »
Yup, its a term used outside the USA . . .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multipolar
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polarity_(international_relations)

EG; thanks for the insight; as I didn't know such a term existed either---the NWO has a new TERM for anything and everything  ???

Tonight O'bumbles the WAR Warlock is on the Boob Tube: Should be Interesting!

John Scary gave Syria 1 week to give up their chemical weapons or else he will bomb them: Because the American people are not bombing Syria---these Fruit-Loops are Doing Cartwheels---as the world spins out of control---------------------whether WWIII or Not: We Are In For Troubled Times....

Offline iamc2

« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2013, 05:04:54 AM »
 I just saw reruns of O'Bumbles with Chris Walnut; Wolfman Blizzard,.. etc...[ of course they ask 'soften-his-balls' questions ]:

My question would have been: " If you were a man, How would you react to reality?"

His response: 'i'll check with the UN first: If; and only, If, The Plains in Spain , Run, quicker that the Rain! That's the plan and we will RUN with it, If and; ONLY If It Doesn't Rain!'

Next question: "  ??? "

In reality he said nothing at all.....

I still believe the NWO will be on the Prowl !...to light-Up The Middle East....

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2013, 05:14:10 PM »
Any attempt to start WW3 via nukes will be met with ET intervention.

The Globalists will not turn Earth into Mars.

Offline Dorrogeray

« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2013, 06:47:39 PM »

Good to know we can all just relax..  ::)

*BLUEBEAM, COUGH, BLUEBEAM*

Offline iamc2

« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2013, 08:50:04 PM »

Nice  ;) Dorrogeray---ET ?----No---
----it's GOD, Who controls the heaven and the earth....!

I did watch O'Bumbles stumble through his speech and as usual he said: "Nothing" of significance.

What I did see is a "man-lady" not to be confused with a "ladies man', watching him her, walking down the runway...it looks like a prostitute on 5th avenue!--and look at the eye make-up on this fellow of folly!

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2013, 11:36:22 PM »

Do those ETs come from Uranus?   ::)
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline iamc2

« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2013, 07:33:22 AM »
Monkeypox, WWIII must be Stopped...as to read your classic comments...we're on the same page.... :D

"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones."   Proverbs 17:22

How about J Scary saying: "this is not a Game!'...he is correct.. and it seems his team is losing! 

Offline zhangrui123

« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2013, 08:22:59 AM »
3)  I doubt www3 will start this way, think it will happen by accident sometime in the future

if begin, what is the excuse and  which country be hostility , final result is broken the middle richer?

Offline Honor18

« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2013, 09:38:46 AM »
Sorry Zhang but I have read your posts and wanted to respond but I am having a hard time understanding your posts

Offline iamc2

« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2013, 03:12:56 AM »
WARNING: ENTERING THE TUNNEL of WAR...

What the Hell is going on here? The Tunnel is a Disaster...

Get on the Roller Coaster: It's just starting to go Faster...

What the Hell is going on here? The Mushrooms are in Bloom...

Let's feed them to the Mole Men: Then we'll Lock them in their Rooms...

What the Hell is going on here? will the Lizard Men Prevail:

They all look so Reptilian: With Green Skin and Six Foot Tails...

What the Hell is going on here! The Roller Coaster is in Reverse!

With 7 Billion Passengers, Riding, in The Tunnel of the Cursed...

What the Hell is going on here...Everything is Turning BLACK...

We should have never gone into The Tunnel... ..Now, We'll Never be able to go back... 

Offline iamc2

« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2013, 04:48:09 AM »
 I'm thinking that WWIII may gear up right here, in a small way-as the WWII Vets are furious and young people are forced to enroll in O'Dummies Non-Health Care--and this war will Not be fought with weapons: But With The Intellect of TRUTH and Rational!

A War Of The Minds; The Will, and The Heart of We The People!

Viva La Independence !

[but I still believe the Nazis' will Light Up The Middle East with small Nukes!]

Offline iamc2

Re: POLL: World War III---is this WWII, part TWO...? Then WWIII?
« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2013, 11:21:32 PM »
 World War III is WWII, Part Two...the more I look at the Big Jigsaw Puzzle of the New World Order---they are using most of the Nazi tactics, to Over throw The USA!

-Wars that Never End.

-Propaganda that Goebbles would drool over.

-the President is playing with clubs; balls and holes on the course of misunderstanding---running 18  'False Flag' drop cups and a 12 pack.

-everyone on the hill is falling down faster that 'Jack & Jill!'

-Our Nation is BROKE! and the fools in the FED. just roll out Cash faster that the Space Shuttle Orbiting the Earth.

-children and adults go to Bed hungry in a Nation so Blessed---that is a tragedy!

-this is why I say: 'this is the Tragedy of WWII; Part Two: all the signs point towards a New Nazi Takeover.'

-I still believe earth will see WWIII on the near Horizon[in the Middle East]...As For Now, We Fight the Nazis' on our own soil---Stay Strong Mates...!

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #71 on: October 31, 2013, 06:52:11 PM »

No.........  if the history of our solar system is ever fully known we will find that the reason discoid craft are always monitoring our nukes is because of global holocausts that happened in Mercury's and Mars' distant past.  The 2 planets' surface are uninhabitable due to past nuclear wars.

They will not stand by and let Earth suffer a similar fate.

After we make full contact with them it'll all become clear !!!!!

Offline iamc2

« Reply #72 on: November 01, 2013, 03:46:38 AM »
No.........  if the history of our solar system is ever fully known we will find that the reason discoid craft are always monitoring our nukes is because of global holocausts that happened in Mercury's and Mars' distant past.  The 2 planets' surface are uninhabitable due to past nuclear wars.

They will not stand by and let Earth suffer a similar fate.

After we make full contact with them it'll all become clear !!!!!
I do believe that Aliens are Here! But I believe they are Demonic Fallen Angles. and in all abduction cases these Entities Do Not Help Us---they are into a hybrid breeding program--WHY?--because Demons can Not Procreate among themselves; so they Need Humans!

I also believe that these Demons would like nothing better than to Start WWIII!

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #73 on: November 01, 2013, 04:04:59 PM »

You mean you think NASA is telling the truth !!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #74 on: November 01, 2013, 04:09:07 PM »
Monkeypox, WWIII must be Stopped...as to read your classic comments...we're on the same page.... :D

"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones."   Proverbs 17:22

How about J Scary saying: "this is not a Game!'...he is correct.. and it seems his team is losing! 

All the discoid craft in the Earth skies have a pulse beam type weapon that will short out any electronics going to anything nuclear.

They will not let Earth be turned into Mars and Mercury.

It's like there's a nuclear clause in the prime-directive of sorts.  If Earth has a nuclear war the radiation will seep out into space and their e-fields and m-fields might not be strong enough to counter it.  They already have space radiation they have to deal with.

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2013, 04:11:23 PM »
I do believe that Aliens are Here! But I believe they are Demonic Fallen Angles. and in all abduction cases these Entities Do Not Help Us---they are into a hybrid breeding program--WHY?--because Demons can Not Procreate among themselves; so they Need Humans!

I also believe that these Demons would like nothing better than to Start WWIII!

More like the Anunnaki, Lyrans (exo-humans), and Havenites.

Demons and ghosts are in the realm of the spiritual, these guys actually have their own spacecraft !!!!

Offline chris jones

« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2013, 04:27:56 PM »
The world at war......
                           Perpetual war will do till WWIII is declared.
The vision of apocolypse has been driven into our heads, nukes filling the skys,remaining humans becoming cannibals etc.
  Ask yourself if the elites would sacrifice their (garden) greenery and animal life, they would certainly eradicate humans they feel are worthless eaters, but just don't touch their garden..
  Just my take on it, I could see them lighting up a few nukes in predestined areas, the  FEAR factor would controll this globe and they  then have their NWO.                 
I honestly don't see them blowing up the globe.. Who knows, to limit depopulation tactics to only a nuclear war would be limiting the elites capacity for evil..         They have  warehouses of methodry..

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2013, 04:41:40 PM »
The Globalists can plan all they want, there are so many discoid craft monitoring our planet for nuclear activity it would be impossible to have a nuclear war.

They will have to do it virally or have the Chinese get rid of their excess population.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #78 on: November 01, 2013, 06:05:22 PM »
More like the Anunnaki, Lyrans (exo-humans), and Havenites.

Demons and ghosts are in the realm of the spiritual, these guys actually have their own spacecraft !!!!
The demons are Fallen Angles who Can Manipulate Matter into Crafts: and they are not ghosts, who are lower level demons impersonating humans.

If the Anunnaki created us as slaves to mine Gold; and live to be 28,000 years old: well they should have enough Gold by now: I would think!

And if these advanced exo-humans are so intelligent and ancient; you would think they could make all the Gold they want!

I'll still say they are Demonic Fallen Angles-who are Hell Bent and Hell Bound--and the starters of WARS.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #79 on: November 01, 2013, 07:52:27 PM »
The demons are Fallen Angles who Can Manipulate Matter into Crafts: and they are not ghosts, who are lower level demons impersonating humans.

If the Anunnaki created us as slaves to mine Gold; and live to be 28,000 years old: well they should have enough Gold by now: I would think!

And if these advanced exo-humans are so intelligent and ancient; you would think they could make all the Gold they want!

I'll still say they are Demonic Fallen Angles-who are Hell Bent and Hell Bound--and the starters of WARS.
                           Some guy said there are more mystery's on this earth than in all the heavens.
                                                   I believe him.