POLL: World War III---On The Near Horizon...?

Author Topic: POLL: World War III---On The Near Horizon...?  (Read 221634 times)

Offline chris jones

Re: POLL: World War III---On The Near Horizon...?
« Reply #120 on: November 29, 2013, 02:42:30 PM »
E.
       The true powers keep the masses pizzing their undys with the Nuke's in the sky, the Apocalypse. They got the OLE button and there isn't much us commoners can do about it.
      If there are nuke strikes globally the elites would have to sacrifice their garden, I can't see that happening. They may have certain areas they don't care for- hit on, but not the entire globe.
      They consider us on a value less than insects, they could certainly lite up a few nukes, create chaos and exterminate humans in specific areas, depopulation & controll. ( simply to many humans -pesky eaters).
If thats the case- The elites, the few have their subterranean sanctuary's, we don't.

What I'm driving at, the club on high doesn't want all life eradicated, just a good portion of the human critters, ya know-keeping the numbers down to a controlled slave population dependent on them for survival.
  They have more means of exterminating humans with biotech virus and leaving the majority of their greenery intact.

Offline KD7ONE

• New World Order Survival
« Reply #121 on: November 29, 2013, 04:11:56 PM »
I am thinking it might be started due to too many people finding out the truth of their own slavery. When they rise up and try to claim their sovereignty, the powers that be will use the power they have to regain control of the slaves by doing a false flag. It might be too late because too many people will see it for what it is and not be afraid. Then the globalists will get desperate when they see they are loosing their illusion of power. That's when they bring out the big guns.

That's just my perception.
The answer to 1871 is 1776
I am one of the people, not a fictional entity created by an incorporated state issued Birth Certificate.

Offline Juntawatch

• "This ain't Rock-n'-Roll;     This is Genocide."
« Reply #122 on: November 29, 2013, 06:30:38 PM »
 It's like I said to kids who were once encouraged to come to stone and egg my house. I stepped out to communicate with one of the teens and announced: "Yeah, and you know, I'll never see 25" (meaning years); I would be about 53 or 54 at the time.

Many historians who actually have their heads screwed on agree (as I keep pointing out and also since clearly no-one is listening), agree that World War III has from one historical perspective already happened and was the cold-war. Anyway as Jacob from 'Taken' says during the class at the school for 'special kids', after he's still sitting at this table after the instructor/teacher whistle signifies a 'Duck and Cover' exercise:

"I hardly see the point of mitigating against a disaster that, should it ever happen, would consume ½ the world's population in the first five minutes, and faced with such odds I hardly see the difference hiding under our desks will make". (Words to that effect) True nonetheless, you must admit.

That's very much the very same argument we ALL (normal cool, head-screwed on humans) had back then in the 60's and 70's and not only do I find it unlikely that a nuclear war will occur, since it was never more, in realistic strategic terms, than a VERY EFFECTIVE psychological FEAR mechanism (for those that gets off on fear and all the other twisted stuff we enjoy in our 'upside-down view of life' that we enjoy) but also that it would be largely unnecessary since if the aim was to poison us with low-to-moderate levels of Caesium, Strontium, radioactive IODINE (selling well?) Polonium and all the other radiological soup goodies: — we already have sufficient levels for creating quite a nice dataset on increased mortality, thank-you very much.

And talking of Hydrogen (Like in the H-Bomb, you dig man?) Cambridge University UK, I have just found out by personal research, is in joint early development of tools for creation of Hydrogen from Sunlight and Storage 'sponges' for a zero-emissions 'Future Hydrogen Economy'. Oooh, there's some more scary technology words felt-tip penned on a pillow case and going up the flagpole to see if it flutters. And this artificial Photosynthesis Hydrogen research: Is it really for something else, like space? You know hydroponics in space and Power-cells, rather more so than a totally unrealistic HYDROGEN ECONOMY. About as zero emissions and as efficient as the H-BOMB, I think you'll find once all the clap-trap, R&D and professorial blustering is out of the way.

http://www.ch.cam.ac.uk/person/ptw22
"New porous materials are much sought-after for gas storage in a future hydrogen economy. This is a very active area of research as zero-emission fuel sources are very attractive. Such materials could also be used as size- and shape-selective catalysis as well as gas separation and materials. The 'metal-organic framework' materials prepared in our lab are some of the most efficient hydrogen storage materials yet measured."

http://www.perspect-h2o.eu/index.php/news/81-finding-an-answer-to-the-energy-question-piece-by-piece
"Nature serves as the best example: Plants use sunlight to produce energy with precise perfection. Prof. Dr. Benjamin Dietzek from the Institute of Photonic Technology in Jena combines the competencies of European research centers to examine the light-induced splitting of water and to create specific structures that imitate this in the laboratory. The goal here is to create an energy source that never diminishes."

I've been around a while. Does it show, oh dear I'm so sorry. They give you what truly rattles your cage.
The massive illogicality and stupidity of Uranium based Civil Nuclear Power v Thorium reactor sensibility is another example of the 'control paradigm', the paradigm in which you, my little bacterium are treated with undeserved benevolence and for which those attaining the high mounds of academic research and industry, will be generously rewarded for, in extended progeny, significant revenue and the luxury of friends ...

Fear and Loathing my little pals is not what put your dear American soldiers on the beaches of Dunkirk.
— It requires some right proper bastards to achieve that, and that was a very different time too apparently, VERY different even to that which I grew up considering as friendly, familiar surroundings.

WWIII? Wouldn't worry about it. Does it feck with your head? Ah come on, I thought you were decided that I was the weird, sensitive, freak-out retard. You don't wanna show yourselves standing in my shadow. I was the one who found the Cold-War stand-off, the craziest piece of mind-numbing shite I'd ever encountered up until then. Now, you don't want to be associated with the reputation for unmanly fear of Nuclear-Weapons, Nuclear-Power and Nuclear-Holocaust now do you boys and girl?

Right, now get back on with your lives. Learn to love the bomb and stop worrying. I mean it.

"The Dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire."
2 Peter, 2:2.

'The Intellectual, the Plebitian & the Proletariat could be treated; just as wasps are treated.'
- Sanctimonious III. 1st Century.

Offline iamc2

Re: POLL: World War III---On The Near Horizon...? - just type in 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
« Reply #123 on: November 29, 2013, 07:14:54 PM »
Starting World War III with just one finger: The secret U.S. nuclear missile launch code was kept terrifyingly simple for nearly 20 years - and even printed on a checklist

By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 15:31, 29 November 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2515598/Starting-World-War-III-just-finger-The-secret-U-S-nuclear-missile-launch-code-kept-terrifyingly-simple-nearly-20-years--printed-checklist.html

For nearly 20 years, the secret code to authorize launching U.S. nuclear missiles, and starting World War III, was terrifyingly simple and even noted down on a checklist.

From 1962, when John F Kennedy instituted PAL encoding on nuclear weapons, until 1977, the combination to fire the devastating missiles at the height of the Cold War was just 00000000.

This was chosen by Strategic Air Command in an effort to make the weapons as quick and as easy to launch as possible, as reported by Today I Found Out.

The Permissive Action Link (PAL) is a security device for nuclear weapons that it is supposed to prevent unauthorized arming or detonation of the nuclear weapon.

JFK signed the National Security Action Memorandum 160 in 1962 that required all nuclear missiles to be fitted with a PAL system.

But nuclear experts claim the military was worried about the possibility of command centers or communication lines being destroyed in real nuclear war, stopping soldiers getting the codes or authorization to launch missiles when they were actually needed.

So they simply left the security code for the weapons as eight zeros, getting around the security safeguards.

Dr. Bruce G. Blair, worked as a Minuteman launch officer between 1970 and 1974. He has written several articles about nuclear command and control systems.

In a paper called Keeping Presidents in the Nuclear Dark, he wrote that Strategic Air Command 'remained far less concerned about unauthorized launches than about the potential of these safeguards to interfere with the implementation of wartime launch orders.'

Incredibly, he also writes that the vital combination for America's nuclear deterrent was even helpfully noted down for the officers.

'Our launch checklist in fact instructed us, the firing crew, to double-check the locking panel in our underground launch bunker to ensure that no digits other than zero had been inadvertently dialed into the panel,' Dr Blair wrote.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2515598/Starting-World-War-III-just-finger-The-secret-U-S-nuclear-missile-launch-code-kept-terrifyingly-simple-nearly-20-years--printed-checklist.html

Just 00000000 away from WWIII in 1977.

Today the count down is just 0.

I think most people take for granted the amount of Weapons [bombs] which are on this planet: and very naïve that the Nazis' will not use them.

Oh! the Nazis will use Nukes: its' just a question of when---and the 'When' is closer than we think!

[nice article EG  8) ]
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline iamc2

« Reply #124 on: November 30, 2013, 06:13:04 AM »
 Last weeks deal with Iran; by John Scary, has given the GO AHEAD for Iran to go Nuclear.

Once they have 'the Bomb' we all know they will use it: And then the Middle East become the Spark that Starts WWIII; and at that point it is only a question of how many countries become involved.

And now throw China into the mix; as the USA is flying Bombers to intimidate them! Now China will give more technology to Iran!

Offline iamc2

« Reply #125 on: December 09, 2013, 12:18:01 PM »
The War of this World is a lot closer than most would dare to think!

Are you ready for WAR?

Well you had better be!

You can not run! and you must fight!

Believe it: Because it is TRUE!

World War Three is on the near horizon...

EvadingGrid

« Reply #126 on: December 09, 2013, 12:22:13 PM »
AJ just predicted WW3 within the next 10 years, at least that wot I thought he said. I was frying a hamburger and stirring a curry at the time, so could someone confirm or deny this please ?

Offline iamc2

« Reply #127 on: December 09, 2013, 12:25:06 PM »
AJ just predicted WW3 within the next 10 years, at least that wot I thought he said. I was frying a hamburger and stirring a curry at the time, so could someone confirm or deny this please ?

Confirmed mate!

hope the burger was on time!--with curry! sounds good...myself its' mustard!  ;)

EvadingGrid

Russia Warns America ‘We Will Respond With Nukes’
« Reply #128 on: December 11, 2013, 12:37:03 PM »
Russia Warns America ‘We Will Respond With Nukes’

Deputy PM says Moscow “preparing a response” to U.S. plans for missile shield in Europe

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
December 11, 2013

Addressing the threat posed by plans by the United States to install a missile defense system in Europe, Russia’s Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin today asserted that Russia would respond with nuclear weapons if it was targeted by conventional American missiles.

Rogozin’s comments arrive just a day after President Vladimir Putin called on Russia to upgrade its weapons systems in order to repel U.S. plans to institute the EPAA missile shield in Europe, which is ostensibly designed to counter Iran’s nuclear build-up yet is also firmly pointed at Russia.

Asserting that Russia was “preparing a response” to the U.S. missile defense system, Rogozin warned, “They may experiment with conventional weapons on strategic delivery platforms, but they must bear in mind, that if we are attacked, in certain circumstances we will of course respond with nuclear weapons.”

The Obama White House has refused to mothball plans for the missile defense shield despite the Bush administration initially signaling it would be scrapped. Although Washington has indicated it will abandon long range missiles, medium-range interceptors will be installed in Redzikowo, Poland by 2018.

Moscow still fears that NATO powers are using Iran as a camouflage for the true target of the missiles – Russia’s strategic nuclear forces.

Russia has itself been working on new Yars (SS-29) Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles that have the capability of penetrating U.S. missile defenses and are set to be added to Moscow’s nuclear arsenal next year.

Russia is currently engaged in the largest military build-up since the cold war, including the development of a new missile defense radar in southern and western Russia designed to counter missiles launched from Europe, as part of maneuvers which pose, “a strategic threat to the United States and NATO allies,” according to US military officials.

Earlier this summer, Russia staged its biggest military exercise since the cold war in order to ascertain the readiness of putting intercontinental ballistic missiles on “high-alert” within a short time frame.

The drill was swiftly followed by NATO’s biggest drill since the cold war, an exercise that was based around NATO’s response to a simulated invasion of Poland by a “foreign power.”

The two drills coincided with Japanese fighters being forced to intercept Russian bombers that were practicing attacks on U.S. bases in the western Pacific.

A heightening of tensions between the U.S. and Russia would dovetail with the threat of a new arms race in Asia between Japan and China in response to the crisis surrounding the disputed Senkaku Islands.

Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71
FOLLOW Paul Joseph Watson @ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a host for Infowars Nightly News.

This article was posted: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 at 11:02 am

EvadingGrid

Re: Russia Warns America ‘We Will Respond With Nukes’
« Reply #129 on: December 11, 2013, 12:41:51 PM »
RS-24 Yars

The RS-24 Yars also known as RT-24 Yars (NATO reporting name: SS-29) is a Russian MIRV-equipped, thermonuclear intercontinental ballistic missile first tested on May 29, 2007 after a secret military R&D project, to replace the older R-36 and UR-100N that have been in use for nearly 50 years. RS-24 is a missile that is heavier than the current Topol-M (which can carry up to 10 independently targetable warheads). The 2007 tests were publicized as a response to the missile shield that the United States were planning to deploy in Europe. RS-24 has been deployed operationally since 2010.

Russian Official: New Missile Will Beat U.S. Defenses

Offline iamc2

« Reply #130 on: December 13, 2013, 05:07:16 AM »
 World War Three seems to be the talking point in recent days.

The Powers That Be need an OUT for all the Chaos they are causing; on purpose: Thus their only way OUT is WWIII [my opinion]; and once the War starts then the PTB can take control of every Nation with Martial Law!

These evil Rat Maggot Bastards will never STOP: Until 90% of the earths' population is DEAD and the rest are SLAVES!

Russia and China are planning a First Strike against the USA [since about 1995] and IF The Middle East turns into a Mushroom Cloud---then Russia and Chine will Strike the USA.

how close is this world wide WAR?  It's on the Near Horizon!

EvadingGrid

« Reply #131 on: December 13, 2013, 11:26:43 AM »
Anyone got any links to stories relating to how close we came to WW3 in 2008, with the Israeli/NATO proxy attack on South Ossesstia via Georgia ?

EvadingGrid

Lyrics - Black Sabbath - War Pigs - WW3
« Reply #132 on: December 13, 2013, 01:35:53 PM »
As Alex Jones just mentioned it on the live show

Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerers of death's construction
In the fields the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds
Oh lord yeah!

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor

Time will tell on their power minds
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess
Wait 'til their judgement day comes
Yeah!

Now in darkness world stops turning
Ashes where the bodies burning
No more war pigs have the power
Hand of God has struck the hour
Day of judgement, God is calling
On their knees the war pig's crawling
Begging mercy for their sins
Satan laughing spreads his wings
Oh lord yeah!

EvadingGrid

« Reply #133 on: December 13, 2013, 03:08:26 PM »
Chinese Naval Vessel Tries to Force U.S. Warship to Stop in International Waters

A Chinese naval vessel tried to force a U.S. guided missile warship to stop in international waters recently, causing a tense military standoff in the latest case of Chinese maritime harassment, according to defense officials.

The guided missile cruiser USS Cowpens, which recently took part in disaster relief operations in the Philippines, was confronted by Chinese warships in the South China Sea near Beijing’s new aircraft carrier Liaoning, according to officials familiar with the incident.

“On December 5th, while lawfully operating in international waters in the South China Sea, USS Cowpens and a PLA Navy vessel had an encounter that required maneuvering to avoid a collision,” a Navy official said.

READ MORE
http://freebeacon.com/chinese-naval-vessel-tries-to-force-u-s-warship-to-stop-in-international-waters/

EvadingGrid

« Reply #134 on: December 13, 2013, 03:15:00 PM »
USS Cowpens (CG-63)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Cowpens_%28CG-63%29

USS Cowpens (CG-63) is a Ticonderoga-class guided missile cruiser in service with the United States Navy. The ship is named after the Battle of Cowpens, a major American victory near Cowpens, South Carolina, in the American Revolution. She was built at the Bath Iron Works in Maine. The USS Cowpens is stationed at Naval Base San Diego.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #135 on: December 13, 2013, 06:58:45 PM »
Anyone got any links to stories relating to how close we came to WW3 in 2008, with the Israeli/NATO proxy attack on South Ossesstia via Georgia ?

I'm sorry I have no link: but I do remember in JANES WEAPONS QUARTELY back in about 1995: that Russia and China were conducting WAR GAMES with the intent of a joint, first strike mission; against the USA.

In 2013 all of these WAR GAMES [from the past] seem to be closer to REALITY.

[side note: UPDATE HA! HA!  Insane People in South Africa!  O'bumbles taking pictures of himself; and a CIA KOOL AID MAN throws around Illuminati Signs...we can see the lunacy all around  the Globe: being played out by the insane: who are running the institution.]

This again confirms my belief that WWIII is on the near horizon...

DID YOU VOTE YET: POLLS ARE OPEN UNTIL: YA SEE THE MUSHROOM CLOUDS!

Offline iamc2

Re: POLL: World War III---Closer...?
« Reply #136 on: December 16, 2013, 12:56:58 PM »
 Once again the world is watching and waiting for something! and could that something be? World War Three?

The tensions within the last year have become: Open and in our Faces;  and that is: The Rat Maggot Nazis WILL Start a WAR.

In all earthly prophecies the End Starts in the Middle---East!

Russia and China are ready to strike at any moment: and they understand the USA military is spread very thin.

When a Nuke goes of in the Middle East; Russia with China will unleash their arsenal.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #137 on: December 16, 2013, 02:05:20 PM »
I thought biblicaly the starting event is rather vague.

It appears to be a White Horse representing Conquest. If you asked me, it is implying some sort of dramatic biltzkrieg attack, it does not really reveal who attacks who... The latter parts do name names, but not for the opening event.

Hence one should be rather careful.

It reminds me of that quote, "as in the days of Noah", like just before they got obliterated, they was busy partying away and taking the piss out of Noah for being a Prepper.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #138 on: December 16, 2013, 02:40:33 PM »
 Does it really have to be an Apocalypse , Nukes filling  the sky deal.
 Do the elites truly want to eradicate all human / animal life along with their greenery..

The nukes are everyone's fear and rightly so, indiscriminate genocide and the elites control them.. I get it.
 Isn't it safe to say every great war had a beginning, let me hazard a guess, we have been in a declared war for over a decade, before4 there was our cold war, Vietnam, Korea, WWII, etc.
My point.
 Can't help saying Afhganistans, Iraqi's and so on have had their bellyfull of war, the LIL folks that is, the sane hard working peons.
What about here USA, they have more ways to kill than an old dog has fleas, nukes being but one of the many.
 There are more than one way's to skin a cat, $$$$$$, energy,food= control..They got it all.
Dissent will become on a par with heresy, divisions will be in place, the next step is domestic chaos and were getting there aren't we.
 IF they push the button don't worry about our illustrious leaders, they will survive in their underground complexes.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #139 on: December 18, 2013, 10:13:54 PM »
 Once upon a time; in a place lost to history: people forgot about WWI & WWII, and thus have no conception as to how close we are to WWIII.

WWIII will lead to global chaos and the New World Order will become reality.

Once upon a time; in a place lost to history? only time will tell us what we already know: WWIII is on the near horizon.

"The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the LORD come." Joel 2:31

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of heaven shall be shaken:" Matthew 24:29

How Dark can this planet become? When the lights go out: and then we shall know!

Once upon a time; we thought it would never happen---once upon a time is a fairy tale...that is about to come true...

Offline iamc2

« Reply #140 on: December 19, 2013, 01:42:59 AM »
 China on the Moon? and anticipating Europe destroyed?

Russia showing off 'Nuclear Bomb Sleds?' and anticipating a First Strike on the West?

All of the major players in these end times have one thing in common: and that is: "World War Three!"

The USA has "Bomb Bases" on the Moon and Mars: and the Russians do also: the Chinese do not yet! 

[side note: 'NASA is a Nazi Agency; and Space is already FULL of Satellite's and Weapons: we are being Watched; and Targeted.]

EvadingGrid

« Reply #141 on: December 19, 2013, 12:08:02 PM »
And just like the Nazis did, they whisper to 'insiders' about super secret wonder weapons.

The reality is do not poke the bear, or poke the dragon.

Offline Outer Haven

« Reply #142 on: December 20, 2013, 01:51:11 AM »

"If this is the only way, we have no choice but to proceed. What is there to vacillate about?"

Offline iamc2

« Reply #143 on: December 20, 2013, 12:12:05 PM »
And just like the Nazis did, they whisper to 'insiders' about super secret wonder weapons.

The reality is do not poke the bear, or poke the dragon.

"Poke the Bear and Poke the Dragon" and both will fight back [smell WWIII in the global air?]

The do have 'Wonder Weapons'

And we have the technology from the 'Paper Clip Nazis' : in reality we have these weapons and we have given them to many nations on earth.

It is naïve to think the NutBags will not use an arsenal of global destruction.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #144 on: December 20, 2013, 12:19:38 PM »

"The Three Blind Men: See How They Dress: in Dresses?"

Masonic Fairy guys' in Drag!

Remember dressy dunce heads like these idiots, are running the world!

And people think this bunch of jet setting killers will not start WWIII?  Look at the photo; and Think Again!

EvadingGrid

« Reply #145 on: December 22, 2013, 04:25:39 AM »
Happened around November 20 , 2006 .....

Its a not so super secret photo.

Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, Chilean President Michelle Bachelet, U.S. President George W. Bush, Russian President Vladimir Putin, China's President Hu Jintao, and Thailand's Prime Minister Surayud Chulanont, convene at the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit in Hanoi, Vietnam on November 19, 2006.

Leaders attending the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit prepare for a family photo wearing traditional Vietnamese clothes, known as the "ao dai", in Hanoi November 19, 2006. [Reuters]

APEC leaders shine in Vietnamese traditional attire – Minh Hanh designs
http://aodaiproject.wordpress.com/category/ao-dai-designer-minh-hanh/
December 2, 2006

Leaders from the APEC member economies dress up Vietnamese traditional tunics (ao dai) for a group photo at the closing ceremony of the two-day 14th APEC Economic Leaders’ Meeting yesterday in Hanoi, Vietnam. -CHINANEWS.com.cn

Chinese President Hu Jintao was in blue, host Vietnamese President Nguyen Minh Triet in yellow, Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong in red and the Philippines’ Gloria Macapagal Arroyo in pink. All have shined when dressing up Vietnamese traditional tunics (ao dai) for a group photo at the closing ceremony of the two-day 14th APEC Economic Leaders’ Meeting yesterday.

At the tree-covered Van Tue Island in the new ship-shaped National Convention Center’s campus, most of leaders from the 21 member economies of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) in elegant silk “ao dai” with golden lotus flower patterns lined up for the photo, which is considered symbol of the solidarity in the Asia-Pacific region.

The leaders slipped the “ao dai”, designed in five bright colors and decorated with lotus flowers — a Vietnamese traditional symbol of nobleness and purity over their businesses suits, giving a look of prestige and dignity. The APEC “ao dai” come in blue, red, yellow and green for male leaders, while women ones had a choice of pink.

Leaders of South Korea and Singapore looked relaxed in red, others from China, the United States, Russia and Japan went blue, and those from Vietnam and Thailand in yellow, and Brunei and Papua New Guinea in green. Meanwhile, three female leaders from the Philippines, News Zealand and Chile got charmer in pink dress and velvet turbans.

It is a tradition for leaders to wear costumes bearing the symbol of host members of APEC for the closing group photo at annual meetings. Last year, they wore silk overcoat, “durumagi”, in South Korea. Previously, they donned short-sleeved silk shirts in Thailand, silk jackets in China, and batik shirts in Indonesia.

To dress leaders at the meeting this year, host Vietnam chose the “ao dai” motif designed by Minh Hanh, one of the country’s top designers and vice director of the Vietnam Fashion Design Institute (FADIN).

“Ao dai”, fitted long robe with two-side slits up to the waist being worn over silk white trousers, is considered a symbol of Vietnamese intangible culture, helping to flatter local women’s beauty, figure and charm. The garments are now popular for local women, mostly in special occasions such as weddings, ceremonies and festivals.

Hanh and her workers spent over eight months on the costume, from creating high-quality silk for the garments to drawing up 32 different patterns to woven into the cloth.

“Over the past eight months, we have had worked all day and night for the costumes, and they have experienced close scrutiny. When the design was officially chosen, government officials, led by former Deputy Prime Minister Vu Khoan, closely scrutinized them twice. And, around a week ago, State President Nguyen Minh Triet made the final scrutiny,” she said.

“Finally, the lotus design was chosen, as lotus flowers symbolize the beauty and culture of Vietnamese people,” she said, adding that the lotus flower motifs were lively woven in the three-dimension technique to create a special damask silk.

The local Toan Thinh Silk Company had to spend more than five months producing the delicate cloth, she said, adding that the silk selected for the leader’s costumes has to be stiffer than common ones, as they are worn over their suits.

To ensure the honored guests to satisfy with “ao dai”, the FADIN had to send them the drawings of “ao dai” and its requests for their fashion parameters, and present five colors of the costume for their choice.

“I believe that the costumes will satisfy the leaders. Some elder people told me that, in the evening of Nov. 19, billions of people in the world will see the traditional costume wearing etiquette of APEC leaders on TV, and they will partly understand Vietnam’s soul. So, I’m very nervous,” Hanh was recently quoted assaying by local newspaper Youth.

Now, Hanh’s worries must have vanished without trace, since the leaders’ appearance in her elaborate “ao dai” design has not only showed off Vietnam’s traditional culture, but also promoted the country’s image to the Asia-Pacific region and the world at large.

Xinhua News

Offline iamc2

« Reply #146 on: December 22, 2013, 04:43:11 PM »
Happened around November 20 , 2006 .....

Its a not so super secret photo.

Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, Chilean President Michelle Bachelet, U.S. President George W. Bush, Russian President Vladimir Putin, China's President Hu Jintao, and Thailand's Prime Minister Surayud Chulanont, convene at the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit in Hanoi, Vietnam on November 19, 2006.

Leaders attending the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit prepare for a family photo wearing traditional Vietnamese clothes, known as the "ao dai", in Hanoi November 19, 2006. [Reuters]

APEC leaders shine in Vietnamese traditional attire – Minh Hanh designs
http://aodaiproject.wordpress.com/category/ao-dai-designer-minh-hanh/
December 2, 2006

Leaders from the APEC member economies dress up Vietnamese traditional tunics (ao dai) for a group photo at the closing ceremony of the two-day 14th APEC Economic Leaders’ Meeting yesterday in Hanoi, Vietnam. -CHINANEWS.com.cn

Chinese President Hu Jintao was in blue, host Vietnamese President Nguyen Minh Triet in yellow, Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong in red and the Philippines’ Gloria Macapagal Arroyo in pink. All have shined when dressing up Vietnamese traditional tunics (ao dai) for a group photo at the closing ceremony of the two-day 14th APEC Economic Leaders’ Meeting yesterday.

At the tree-covered Van Tue Island in the new ship-shaped National Convention Center’s campus, most of leaders from the 21 member economies of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) in elegant silk “ao dai” with golden lotus flower patterns lined up for the photo, which is considered symbol of the solidarity in the Asia-Pacific region.

The leaders slipped the “ao dai”, designed in five bright colors and decorated with lotus flowers — a Vietnamese traditional symbol of nobleness and purity over their businesses suits, giving a look of prestige and dignity. The APEC “ao dai” come in blue, red, yellow and green for male leaders, while women ones had a choice of pink.

Leaders of South Korea and Singapore looked relaxed in red, others from China, the United States, Russia and Japan went blue, and those from Vietnam and Thailand in yellow, and Brunei and Papua New Guinea in green. Meanwhile, three female leaders from the Philippines, News Zealand and Chile got charmer in pink dress and velvet turbans.

It is a tradition for leaders to wear costumes bearing the symbol of host members of APEC for the closing group photo at annual meetings. Last year, they wore silk overcoat, “durumagi”, in South Korea. Previously, they donned short-sleeved silk shirts in Thailand, silk jackets in China, and batik shirts in Indonesia.

To dress leaders at the meeting this year, host Vietnam chose the “ao dai” motif designed by Minh Hanh, one of the country’s top designers and vice director of the Vietnam Fashion Design Institute (FADIN).

“Ao dai”, fitted long robe with two-side slits up to the waist being worn over silk white trousers, is considered a symbol of Vietnamese intangible culture, helping to flatter local women’s beauty, figure and charm. The garments are now popular for local women, mostly in special occasions such as weddings, ceremonies and festivals.

Hanh and her workers spent over eight months on the costume, from creating high-quality silk for the garments to drawing up 32 different patterns to woven into the cloth.

“Over the past eight months, we have had worked all day and night for the costumes, and they have experienced close scrutiny. When the design was officially chosen, government officials, led by former Deputy Prime Minister Vu Khoan, closely scrutinized them twice. And, around a week ago, State President Nguyen Minh Triet made the final scrutiny,” she said.

“Finally, the lotus design was chosen, as lotus flowers symbolize the beauty and culture of Vietnamese people,” she said, adding that the lotus flower motifs were lively woven in the three-dimension technique to create a special damask silk.

The local Toan Thinh Silk Company had to spend more than five months producing the delicate cloth, she said, adding that the silk selected for the leader’s costumes has to be stiffer than common ones, as they are worn over their suits.

To ensure the honored guests to satisfy with “ao dai”, the FADIN had to send them the drawings of “ao dai” and its requests for their fashion parameters, and present five colors of the costume for their choice.

“I believe that the costumes will satisfy the leaders. Some elder people told me that, in the evening of Nov. 19, billions of people in the world will see the traditional costume wearing etiquette of APEC leaders on TV, and they will partly understand Vietnam’s soul. So, I’m very nervous,” Hanh was recently quoted assaying by local newspaper Youth.

Now, Hanh’s worries must have vanished without trace, since the leaders’ appearance in her elaborate “ao dai” design has not only showed off Vietnam’s traditional culture, but also promoted the country’s image to the Asia-Pacific region and the world at large.

Xinhua News

In my country men do not where 'SILK GIRL DRESSES'

"ao dai" ????

My culture is flannel, and dungarees; work boots: and GUTS!

EvadingGrid

« Reply #147 on: December 22, 2013, 05:34:56 PM »
In my country men do not where 'SILK GIRL DRESSES'

"ao dai" ????

My culture is flannel, and dungarees; work boots: and GUTS!

* cat  grins

Offline iamc2

« Reply #148 on: December 23, 2013, 04:23:37 AM »
* cat grins... Nice!

In my view these effeminate little boys are leading the world into WWIII.

If you look into their eyes you can see the Silly Little Boyish "Dress Up" Demonic Glee that radiates from them; as they Dress Up Like GIRLS!---DRAG QUEENS--- >:(

Hey; I, as a man, enjoy a LADY in a Silk Dress  ;)!

But a man in one is not my idea of enjoyment!-- :P

Offline iamc2

« Reply #149 on: January 03, 2014, 09:33:37 PM »
 As the world spins into 2014 do we think that WWIII is off the table of The New World Order?

NOPE!

WWIII is The Main Dish!

Take notes and watch...the deck of cards is stacked...

EvadingGrid

« Reply #150 on: January 04, 2014, 05:55:52 AM »
Is World War Three about to start... by accident? Max Hastings asks whether rising tensions between China and Japan could boil over

* Chinese diplomat argued that Japan risks 'serious threat to global peace'

* He even compared Japan today to Lord Voldemort, from Harry Potter

* It comes just weeks after China declared its own Air Defence Zone

* Japan's prime minister has threatened to shoot down any Chinese drones

By Max Hastings
PUBLISHED: 23:17 GMT, 2 January 2014
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2532932/Is-World-War-Three-start-accident-Max-Hastings-asks-rising-tensions-China-Japan-boil-over.html

Perhaps it is possible — and how nice it would be to believe this — that war between the greatest nations on earth has been abolished.

The cost and the threat of nuclear escalation is so horrendous that reason argues that nothing remotely resembling the 20th century's vast global clashes can ever happen again.

Assuredly, there can be no more Dunkirks or D-Days, because no Western nation — even the United States — can deploy a mass army.

If conflict does come, it will be waged with the high-tech weapons of our own time: warplanes manned and unmanned, missiles, cyber-attack weapons and the many instruments of destruction guided from space satellites.

But this would not make a great power conflict any less catastrophic.

And this is why a shiver will have run through the leaderships of Asia and of the Western powers this week when China's ambassador to London argued that Japan risks 'a serious threat to global peace' by 'rekindling' the bellicose attitude that hastened the expansion of World War II into a global conflict.

He even compared Japan today to Lord Voldemort, the arch villain in the Harry Potter novels.

This comes just a few weeks after China — with absolutely no warning — declared hundreds of thousands of square miles of airspace above the East China Sea as its own Air Defence Zone.

This includes the eight tiny uninhabited pimples, called the Senkaku Islands by Japan and Diaoyu by China.

Taiwan also has a claim to the islands — nationalised by Japan from private sellers in 2012, much to the anger of China.

The United States responded to this bitter dispute between Tokyo and Beijing by dispatching two USAAF B-52s bombers to overfly the islands, emphasising its commitment to the right of free navigation.

Japan's prime minister, Shinzo Abe, declared gravely that China had started 'a whole new game'. His government threatened to shoot down any Chinese drones that appeared over the Senkakus. Beijing responded that this would be an act of war.

Nobody, including the Chinese, wants armed conflict. Indeed, an analyst for the International Institute Of Strategic Studies has said that China 'aims to push rather than break limits'.

Yet the tensions between Tokyo, Washington and Beijing have been increasing for years.

For the moment, China, the U.S. and Japan still maintain courtesies between governments. Most crucially, Beijing holds trillions of dollars of U.S. debt.

But many of history's wars have been triggered by miscalculations while nations have been testing each other's strengths.

Indeed, there is a profound fear in Washington, in Tokyo, and maybe also in Beijing, that one day something unspeakably ghastly could happen by mistake.

Remember that in 1914 before the outbreak of World War I, Britain and Germany were each other's largest trading partners. Professor Peter Dutton, of the U.S. Naval War College, has warned of the growing tensions, saying: 'China's challenge to existing maritime norms is creating hairline fractures in the global order.'

This comment followed an authoritative Washington defence guru who said that, whatever short-term bother terror groups such as Al Qaeda might cause, 'in the middle-long term, there will only be one main concern of the U.S. armed forces, and that is China. China is reshaping the military order in Asia, and is doing so at our expense'.

China has an ever-growing fleet of missile-armed warships — thought to number around 80, as well as nearly 300 amphibious assault ships — including fast-attack craft specifically designed as 'carrier-killers', to engage the U.S. Navy's behemoths.

In response, the huge U.S. Andersen air force base on the Pacific Ocean island of Guam has become host to a £10 billion reinforcement programme.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2532932/Is-World-War-Three-start-accident-Max-Hastings-asks-rising-tensions-China-Japan-boil-over.html#ixzz2pQTsGfet

Offline iamc2

« Reply #151 on: January 04, 2014, 07:53:25 PM »
Is World War Three about to start... by accident? Max Hastings asks whether rising tensions between China and Japan could boil over

* Chinese diplomat argued that Japan risks 'serious threat to global peace'

* He even compared Japan today to Lord Voldemort, from Harry Potter

* It comes just weeks after China declared its own Air Defence Zone

* Japan's prime minister has threatened to shoot down any Chinese drones

By Max Hastings
PUBLISHED: 23:17 GMT, 2 January 2014
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2532932/Is-World-War-Three-start-accident-Max-Hastings-asks-rising-tensions-China-Japan-boil-over.html

Perhaps it is possible — and how nice it would be to believe this — that war between the greatest nations on earth has been abolished.

The cost and the threat of nuclear escalation is so horrendous that reason argues that nothing remotely resembling the 20th century's vast global clashes can ever happen again.

Assuredly, there can be no more Dunkirks or D-Days, because no Western nation — even the United States — can deploy a mass army.

If conflict does come, it will be waged with the high-tech weapons of our own time: warplanes manned and unmanned, missiles, cyber-attack weapons and the many instruments of destruction guided from space satellites.

But this would not make a great power conflict any less catastrophic.

And this is why a shiver will have run through the leaderships of Asia and of the Western powers this week when China's ambassador to London argued that Japan risks 'a serious threat to global peace' by 'rekindling' the bellicose attitude that hastened the expansion of World War II into a global conflict.

He even compared Japan today to Lord Voldemort, the arch villain in the Harry Potter novels.

This comes just a few weeks after China — with absolutely no warning — declared hundreds of thousands of square miles of airspace above the East China Sea as its own Air Defence Zone.

This includes the eight tiny uninhabited pimples, called the Senkaku Islands by Japan and Diaoyu by China.

Taiwan also has a claim to the islands — nationalised by Japan from private sellers in 2012, much to the anger of China.

The United States responded to this bitter dispute between Tokyo and Beijing by dispatching two USAAF B-52s bombers to overfly the islands, emphasising its commitment to the right of free navigation.

Japan's prime minister, Shinzo Abe, declared gravely that China had started 'a whole new game'. His government threatened to shoot down any Chinese drones that appeared over the Senkakus. Beijing responded that this would be an act of war.

Nobody, including the Chinese, wants armed conflict. Indeed, an analyst for the International Institute Of Strategic Studies has said that China 'aims to push rather than break limits'.

Yet the tensions between Tokyo, Washington and Beijing have been increasing for years.

For the moment, China, the U.S. and Japan still maintain courtesies between governments. Most crucially, Beijing holds trillions of dollars of U.S. debt.

But many of history's wars have been triggered by miscalculations while nations have been testing each other's strengths.

Indeed, there is a profound fear in Washington, in Tokyo, and maybe also in Beijing, that one day something unspeakably ghastly could happen by mistake.

Remember that in 1914 before the outbreak of World War I, Britain and Germany were each other's largest trading partners. Professor Peter Dutton, of the U.S. Naval War College, has warned of the growing tensions, saying: 'China's challenge to existing maritime norms is creating hairline fractures in the global order.'

This comment followed an authoritative Washington defence guru who said that, whatever short-term bother terror groups such as Al Qaeda might cause, 'in the middle-long term, there will only be one main concern of the U.S. armed forces, and that is China. China is reshaping the military order in Asia, and is doing so at our expense'.

China has an ever-growing fleet of missile-armed warships — thought to number around 80, as well as nearly 300 amphibious assault ships — including fast-attack craft specifically designed as 'carrier-killers', to engage the U.S. Navy's behemoths.

In response, the huge U.S. Andersen air force base on the Pacific Ocean island of Guam has become host to a £10 billion reinforcement programme.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2532932/Is-World-War-Three-start-accident-Max-Hastings-asks-rising-tensions-China-Japan-boil-over.html#ixzz2pQTsGfet

Nice info; and you are correct my friend: as China is going to play a major part in WWIII; and Russia will be in the mix also: and this War will culminate in the Middle East!

Offline iamc2

« Reply #152 on: January 08, 2014, 04:12:40 PM »
 A Former inside Nazi has written a book about O'Bumbles' and Hilary/ with Bidden; and all about their contempt to start WWIII!

the mans' name is 'GATES' and I'm sure his book shall start a global reaction that this planet has never seen in my lifetime.

Mr. Gates is a Whistle Blower: but the Mangled Media will never state this Truth!

EvadingGrid

« Reply #153 on: January 09, 2014, 04:54:55 AM »
A Former inside Nazi has written a book about O'Bumbles' and Hilary/ with Bidden; and all about their contempt to start WWIII!

the mans' name is 'GATES' and I'm sure his book shall start a global reaction that this planet has never seen in my lifetime.

Mr. Gates is a Whistle Blower: but the Mangled Media will never state this Truth!

Could you please post a link ?

Offline iamc2

« Reply #154 on: January 09, 2014, 07:33:14 AM »
Could you please post a link ?
my friend the link is Robert Gates: x-Secretary to the O'bumbles...he has written a book; that slaps around: O'Bumbles the Dope & Hillary the Spook, & Bidden the Moron!

I have seen interviews on FOX NEWS.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #155 on: January 09, 2014, 08:35:15 AM »
my friend the link is Robert Gates: x-Secretary to the O'bumbles...he has written a book; that slaps around: O'Bumbles the Dope & Hillary the Spook, & Bidden the Moron!

I have seen interviews on FOX NEWS.

I think I have found it on amazon here.

Duty: Memoirs of a Secretary at War

EvadingGrid

« Reply #156 on: January 09, 2014, 08:37:38 AM »
Pentagon ex-head Gates criticises Obama's Afghan tactics

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25645855

Former US Secretary of Defence Robert Gates has written a book strongly criticising President Barack Obama's handling of the war in Afghanistan.

In Duty: Memoirs of a Secretary of War, Mr Gates says that the president was sceptical that his administration's Afghan strategy would succeed.

"I never doubted [his] support for the troops, only his support for their mission," Mr Gates writes.

Mr Gates was Pentagon chief under Presidents Obama and George Bush.

He was the first Pentagon head to serve presidents of different parties before leaving political office in 2011.

READ MORE
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25645855

EvadingGrid

« Reply #157 on: January 09, 2014, 08:39:49 AM »
Ex-Defense Secretary Robert Gates has harsh words for Obama and Biden

L.A. Times
By David S. Cloud
January 7, 201

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-pn-gates-book-obama-20140107,0,1276282.story

WASHINGTON — President Obama became progressively more pessimistic about prospects for a successful ending to the war in Afghanistan, goaded by inexperienced White House advisors and a dislike of Afghan President Hamid Karzai, according to his former Defense secretary, Robert M. Gates.

In a forthcoming memoir that mixes strong praise with scathing criticism for Obama and his administration, Gates says Obama doubted his own policy after he decided to send 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan early in his first term. The president became "skeptical if not outright convinced it would fail," a stance that Gates says led him to consider resigning in September 2009.

Gates was named Defense secretary by President George W. Bush and was kept on by Obama for two years. He was at the center of major national security debates from 2006 to 2011, including the U.S. troop increases in Afghanistan and Iraq; the decision to carry out a Navy SEAL raid in Pakistan against Osama bin Laden’s suspected hide-out; U.S. involvement in the air war in Libya; and the lifting of the ban on gays and lesbians from serving openly in the military.

"Duty: Memoirs of a Secretary at War" provides a glimpse inside the Obama White House, which has long sought to keep its internal deliberations out of public view and to project an image of smooth-running efficiency. Gates’ version is far less flattering.

READ MORE
http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-pn-gates-book-obama-20140107,0,1276282.story#ixzz2puOLe7CX

Offline iamc2

« Reply #158 on: January 09, 2014, 10:07:24 AM »
I think I have found it on amazon here.

Duty: Memoirs of a Secretary at War
You have found the info and I thank you mate!

I believe this book, will open, The Pandora's Box!

And WWIII, may be on the near horizon...because of these revelations by Mr. Gates!

Offline iamc2

« Reply #159 on: January 09, 2014, 02:32:15 PM »
 The drums of WAR are beating all across this planet...is WWIII just up the road?...I say the song from the 60's is playing...and the song is: "WIPE OUT!"