World War III

Author Topic: World War III  (Read 4162 times)

Offline Dan

• Change? YOU BE THE CHANGE! Don't HOPE others will
    • Wake Up People
World War III
« on: September 18, 2007, 12:20:54 PM »
 :o

Notice how this 'war' is playing out. 

1.  "Terrorists" attack us.
2.  We invade and re govern Afghanistan.
3.  We then invade and re govern Iraq.
4.  We threaten Iran for doing the same thing dozens of other countries over the world have done for years.
5.  Iran signs treaty with country to the north for protection and economic gains
6.  Russia starts to flex their muscles again.
7.  China starts running war games with Russian military.
8.  We try to put missile 'defence' system in Europe.
10.  Russia creates new missiles and largest nonnuclear bomb in history.
11.  China states that attacking Iran would be big mistake.
12.  Russia states an attack on Iran will not be tolerated.
13.  Italy states the same.
14.  France states the same.

Is it me or does it look like either the elite governments throughout the world are setting up for a global war for dehumanization, or is the rest of the world finally getting tired of this country's ridiculous gunslinging and bullying of other countries for our own gain.

Dan
My freedom is more important than your good idea.

When only cops have guns, it's called a "police state". - Claire Wolfe

You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one. -Rush Limbaugh

The militia is the dread of tyrants and the guard of freeme

Offline Cruise4

Re: World War III
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 12:48:53 PM »
Something else to ponder...
US sells arms to Saudi. the Sunni spiritual homeland
Russia sells to Iran, spiritual home of the Shia
Syria v Israel

Questions I would like answered:

Do Nuclear safe underground Cities exist?
What is going on in Space?
How do the elite intend to ride this all out?
Will they do it? Or are they tryimg to place us in perpetual fear?
Or do they Not give a damn about the Planet because they know something we don't?

Offline Dan

• Wake Up People
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 12:17:47 PM »
Something else to ponder...
US sells arms to Saudi. the Sunni spiritual homeland
Russia sells to Iran, spiritual home of the Shia
Syria v Israel

Questions I would like answered:

Do Nuclear safe underground Cities exist?
What is going on in Space?
How do the elite intend to ride this all out?
Will they do it? Or are they tryimg to place us in perpetual fear?
Or do they Not give a damn about the Planet because they know something we don't?

I am not to sure about full cities, but remember the movie deep impact.  If the hollywood elite can think up an underground bunker able to sustain life for decades, then it would not be unreasonable to think that the government has enacted the same thought process.  I personally think that a lot of what goes on in the government is either historically based or based on ideas from the movie, TV, and book department. 

I am not sure about the space thing.

If the answer to question one is yes, then that is the answer to question 3.  They will live in the underground cities until it is safe to come out.

I don't think fear is the final goal here.  I think the elite can divide and conquer the world and have it all for themselves if this theory holds true.

They give a damn about themselves, money and above all else....power.  They wipe the face of the earth clean by biological and/or nuclear means, ride out the following years in their shelters, and then come out and divide the world amongst themselves.  Kings of the world.

Dan

You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one. -Rush Limbaugh

Offline Kregener

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 12:24:13 PM »
Sheez Dan!

You have us fighting WWIV before we have even engulfed the world in WWIII!

Slow down.
thanks
Going to church does not make you a Christian any more than going to a hospital makes you a doctor.

Stop thinking in terms of left and right and start thinking in terms of right and wrong

Offline jbrid1138

• Governments don't care, individuals do. MARK TWAIN
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 12:27:33 PM »
Maybe it's got something to do with the Time Zone -- or -- maybe DAN knows something we don't know about yet. 

You don't by chance work for DoD do you?  Smile.  You want me to fix that subject line -- just holler.
We refuse to let our knowlege, however limited, be informed by your ignorance, however vast.
-- David Ray Griffin

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.
 -- James Madison (Fourth President USA 1809-1817)

Offline Sub-X

• FEAR: False Evidence Appearing Real...
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 12:39:55 PM »
I am not to sure about full cities, but remember the movie deep impact.  If the hollywood elite can think up an underground bunker able to sustain life for decades, then it would not be unreasonable to think that the government has enacted the same thought process.  I personally think that a lot of what goes on in the government is either historically based or based on ideas from the movie, TV, and book department. 
Dan

Have a look at this Dan
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=2177.0
“If you strike at,imprison,or kill us,out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you,and perhaps,raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!”-James Connolly 1909

DARK HALF-END GAME

Offline jbrid1138

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2007, 01:04:28 PM »
MILITARY UNDERGROUND FACILITIES
Excerpt from ALIEN MAGIC by William H. Hamilton III

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/underground.html
We refuse to let our knowlege, however limited, be informed by your ignorance, however vast.
-- David Ray Griffin

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.

Offline Dan

• Wake Up People
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2007, 10:56:09 PM »
Maybe it's got something to do with the Time Zone -- or -- maybe DAN knows something we don't know about yet. 

You don't by chance work for DoD do you?  Smile.  You want me to fix that subject line -- just holler
done -
jb

Yes please.  Honest mistake.

Can't believe I made that one though.

Thanks.

Dan

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2007, 11:31:51 PM »
when asked what weapons will be used in WWIII,

Einstein respnded that he did not know but he was certain that WWIV would be faught with sticks and stones
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Lancebigmac

• Walk in the LIGHT
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2007, 08:28:35 AM »
I'll tell you what it is.  It's all the other corrupt government leaders saying.  "S$*T I want in on this."  All of them getting various amounts from various central banks, ALL CORRUPT. ALL making convenient alliances with neighbors, So they can all take advantage of this global police state before it solidifies so they can make a niche for them selves.  Hell I bet They all make bets like Trading Places on who will be the best stratagist and come out on top of WWIII, and then they win an extra 34% companded interest over the next 15 years.

Just remember to laugh every once and a while,

;)
He that would live in peace and at ease, must not speak all he knows nor judge all he sees.

Benjamin Franklin

Offline jbrid1138

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2007, 08:43:09 AM »
I'm not one for suggesting violence but a little of their own medicine right back at them might be just what the doctor ordered, as the old saying goes.  An eye for an eye.  They do things to us (the people) and expect us to accept the same with arms open wide and happy to embrace more of the same old bullsh*t.  Well, enough is enough.  Look beyond this example I submit to you here (movie clip) and see where it is truly necessary we start using more of their own tools against them.  We need control over the media // they have it almost completely within their control -- and an excellent psyops tool it is  // we need to be also using the same or similar means of reaching the people.

Otherwise, if not, it's strickly a one-sided deal that continues here folks, an insider's game, with them running the show and protecting each other as they go -- and the only winner being -- THEM.

WARNING -- EXERCISE CAUTION VIEWING -- CONTAINS VIOLENCE
Al Capone - The Untouchables
(YouTube Video -- 2 min, 34 sec)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=73EPp81C97M&mode=related&search=
-- David Ray Griffin

Offline Dan

• Wake Up People
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2007, 10:08:40 AM »
I have for the past six years, since I awoke to the facts, thought about ways to spread the word to mass amounts of people.  My thoughts included somehow intercepting and overriding cable TV signals and broadcasting our own messages.  I do not know how to accomplish this, and am sure it is totally illegal, but maybe it is time to go V for Vendetta on their asses.

Power to the people!!!

Dan

Offline jbrid1138

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2007, 10:33:17 AM »
I have a feeling you DIDN'T look too far beyond that clip I provided to everyone.

Violence is one of their tools, no doubt about it -- JFK, OKC, WTC, etc., show that plain and simple -- but that's a tool we should leave untouched in our own bag of tricks.  For sure, use their tools against them (some of their most effective ones are accomplished w/o violence) DO IT THAT WAY SO WE DON'T TURN OURSELVES INTO BEING LIKE THEM.

They are the bad guys here, we're the good guys -- never forget that.

Where brute force is required, it should be provided by those legally sanctioned to exercise same.  It's not up for us to form a vigilante party with torches and guns and ropes in our hands and looking for the nearest tree.  That's not my purpose, nor should it be yours.

Civil Disobedience -- it's truly the only means for us to win in this regard.  They have no concept of what that means -- and that is to our advantage.  They are dangerous and they are tricky -- that's to their advantage, but there is a world of difference in what's right and what's wrong.   They've shown they have no comprehension of that either.

Media is a real important issue here, I believe that like you obviously say you do.  I heard recently of a new media outlet calling itself REAL NEWS.  I know little about it presently but it seems to be a major step in the right direction.  That and keeping everything else in proper perspective seems critical for all of us to come out the winner in this thing.  And we will.

9/11 was an inside job.  We need to keep spreading the word on that, it's at the heart of our issues.

typos
-- David Ray Griffin

Offline Dan

• Wake Up People
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2007, 12:27:58 PM »
JB, you again are not missing a thing.  I unfortunately have access to a computer w/o speakers at the moment.  I will in the future ensure to reserve myself until properly evaluating the evidence.

The one thing I do not want to do is seem like an ignorant fool who quotes movies and posts without regard to the direction of the topic. 

I appreciate the comments and will post my thoughts later tonight on the vid clip you posted . 

I am in complete agreement as to the not stooping to their level.  At least until we have no further options.

Dan

PS. Thanks for the re-title

Offline jbrid1138

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2007, 12:46:43 PM »
DAN -- Listen, there is no sense of urgency in you finding a more suitable computer, one w/speakers just so you might watch that movie clip I provided.

Seeing the same isn't going to open any magic doors for you in this regard -- in fact the truth be known, I probably shouldn't have even posted it // It was a spur of the moment memory-thing that was triggered by someone's comments.  That's all it is. 

There is far more advantage to be gained by reading and researching matters in whatever way makes the same possible for you.  Don't wait for later, go in search now of printed material online and in the form of books // there's an abundance of both.  Forget this silly little video clip. 

However all that said -- somehow do try and gain access to the many excellent DvD's that are becoming available on the myriad of subjects discussed in this forum.  One such DvD is Loose Change (of course it is also available by doing a Google search -- works best for those w/speakers however). I would also like to bring to your attention the many fine (excellent is a better word) DvD's created by Alex Jones on a much wider scale of subjects // they are also available and stand as a teacher for us all. 

You have a nice day and don't get hung up on any one post here, take it all in the best you can and make your own decisions as to what is true and what is not quite so true and at the same time be sure not to be influenced by any one person, in this forum, or otherwise.  Just some words of encouragement I wanted to share with you (and others) // hopefully it was accepted with the spirit it was intended.

Thanks. 

-- edited to add:
Here's an old (WW I) video where speakers (sound) is not important:
Charlie Chaplin // Shoulder Arms
(Google video -- 45 min)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4994652574886616985&q=%22shoulder+arms%22&total=49&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0 
-- David Ray Griffin