POLL: World War III---On The Near Horizon...?

Author Topic: POLL: World War III---On The Near Horizon...?  (Read 202982 times)

Offline iamc2

POLL: World War III---On The Near Horizon...?
« on: August 31, 2013, 06:36:49 AM »
1] Yes and Quickly
2] No and Never
3] 50% maybe someday
4] World Wide
5] Middle East Only
6] Once it Starts--It's the END

World War III; I would say is inevitable, as mankind always uses the Weapons they create.

Nuclear, Lazar, Chemical, Biological, etc...and I believe they will be used on US!

The Questions are: What Do You Think?

Will WWIII Happen, and Where will it happen, and When?
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline eddy64

Re: POLL: World War III---On The Near Horizon...?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 07:10:57 AM »
3)  I doubt www3 will start this way, think it will happen by accident sometime in the future

Offline iamc2

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 07:18:36 AM »
1] Yes and Quickly
2] No and Never
3] 50% maybe someday
4] World Wide
5] Middle East Only

World War III; I would say is inevitable, as mankind always uses the Weapons they create.

Nuclear, Lazar, Chemical, Biological, etc...and I believe they will be used on US!

The Questions are: What Do You Think?

Please EG I need help with the poll---Thanks Mate  8)--already had one vote/comment from eddy64 and I Thank him also... :)

Offline Anon27

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 07:30:30 AM »
Go easy on the weeds pal.

"Thanks to technological progress,
Big Brother can now be almost as omnipresent as God."

- Aldous Huxley

Offline shipgeek

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2013, 07:51:32 AM »
1] Yes and Quickly
2] No and Never
3] 50% maybe someday
4] World Wide
5] Middle East Only

Not with the Middle-East.

I will say India and Pakistan war could trigger WWIII if they use nuclear bombs on each other which they will - no doubt.

If Pakistan starts bombing cities in India or the other way around - you better go hide.

India isn't going to take it. They are very rough down there. They believe in reincarnation. A human life is nothing to them.
They wouldn't mind destroying the whole planet. The UK would get involved, China would get involved... etc.

Better not happen!!!!

:o
E MARE LIBERTAS

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2013, 08:24:38 AM »
Her is a poll I would like to see the results of:

9/11 truth is , still, mostly falling on deaf ears. What will it take ?

A: More patient conversations with the US/Zionist  fundamentalists.

B: More protests, whistle blowers and letter writing .

C: Boycotts of US/Israeli goods and Money Bombs ( Voting with the wallet)

D: End the official monopoly on violence and engage the gov on their own terms.

E: Do nothing, stand clear and let the malfunctions self destruct.

E: By any and all means necessary to preserve personal sovereignty.

Offline Due_Process_NonNegotiable

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2013, 10:04:26 AM »
This whole "WW3" nonsense again?  Russia can operate less than a dozen ships at any one time.  Most are rusting at dock.  NATO operates over 300 ships in different parts of the world at any one time.  China has never been in a blue water naval battle in their existence.  They would be decimated.  Both Russia and China know this. 

There will be no WW3.  Russia and China are too impotent militarily.  Anyone with any tactical sense greater than a fire hydrant knows this.  The usual fear mongers will keep harping the WW3 narrative though.  I guess the publicity helps sell e-foods.

I wish I had a dollar for everytime WW3 was about to start. 

Offline Honor18

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2013, 10:46:42 AM »
Ok so I guess if we attack Syria and Iran decides to fire some weapons at Israel in retaliation and then Israel then attacks Iran back then everything will be bliss and we are in no danger of one of the Idiots to press the Red button ..... I fyou do not realize that at this moment we are closer than we have probably ever been .... Im watching with my eyes wide open and aware that there are a bunch of morons running these coutries and it would not take much in that part of the world to get it all started .... PS are you looking at a Fire Hydrant right now ?

Offline iamc2

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2013, 05:54:42 PM »
Go easy on the weeds pal.

What on earth are you saying? and what does your comment have to do with WWIII?

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2013, 07:35:05 PM »
Ok so I guess if we attack Syria and Iran decides to fire some weapons at Israel in retaliation and then Israel then attacks Iran back then everything will be bliss and we are in no danger of one of the Idiots to press the Red button ..... I fyou do not realize that at this moment we are closer than we have probably ever been .... Im watching with my eyes wide open and aware that there are a bunch of morons running these coutries and it would not take much in that part of the world to get it all started .... PS are you looking at a Fire Hydrant right now ?

Iran didn't do anything when Israel fighter bombed the Syrian weapons factory.  They certainly won't do anything if the US strikes Syria.  Iran is buying their time until they have a nuclear weapon.  They aren't foolish enough to ruin that right now.  And both China and Russia could care less about Syria when push comes to shove.  Russia's only interest was the naval base in Syria.  With Cypress offering an air base, it allows Russia to maintain a presence in the Mediterranean.  Some of you are really geopolitically  clueless.

Offline Anon27

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2013, 10:00:54 PM »
Iran didn't do anything when Israel fighter bombed the Syrian weapons factory.  They certainly won't do anything if the US strikes Syria.  Iran is buying their time until they have a nuclear weapon.  They aren't foolish enough to ruin that right now.  And both China and Russia could care less about Syria when push comes to shove.  Russia's only interest was the naval base in Syria.  With Cypress offering an air base, it allows Russia to maintain a presence in the Mediterranean.  Some of you are really geopolitically  clueless.

What about Iranian enemies...Wouldn't they come to similar conclusions, and therefore be inclined to commence war sooner?

Think about it Brzezinski.

- Aldous Huxley

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2013, 01:15:10 AM »
I have been hearing "WW3" for the past 8 years now.  Stop being a stooge.  Middle Eastern proxy conflicts won't spark WW3.  They never have, and never will.  Stop believing the disinfo.

George Carlin (rest his soul) said it best.  Open your eyes and learn something.  Don't take your queues from those who serve to not only gain from war, but those who are advertising war (in this case, sadly, AJ, whos show is now just one big infomercial.  I can't even listen to it anymore) 

Offline Anon27

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2013, 02:17:23 AM »
Wars in multiple regions will happen the next couple decades, or not at all.  Global economies are too unstable, people too informed, for things to not spiral, if a war with a high Western death toll breaks out. Elite roll the dice when systems are unfixable in these volatile situations..Open a history book.

The next Great War would be different, with European soil largely untouched other than incidents from extremists. The Mideast and African theatres are comparable to Europe in the 20th century.

Here you go fella, WORLDWIDE BROADCAST COMMERICAL FREE

http://www.youtube.com/user/hard2startyubetube/videos

- Aldous Huxley

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2013, 02:41:34 AM »
Ya, wouldn't be the first time someone pushed a prophecy that never came to fruition.   Welcome to a world of mediocrity..

Offline Anon27

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2013, 02:44:39 AM »
You were the one who didn't think to track down a commercial free worldwide broadcast  ;)

- Aldous Huxley

Online Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2013, 07:27:19 AM »
it was hard to vote; It didn't have what I thought was going on; I would have said No but coming eventually.
What do you under-stand?

Offline iamc2

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2013, 07:57:34 AM »
it was hard to vote; It didn't have what I thought was going on; I would have said No but coming eventually.
50% or maybe, someday! Would that be closer to your thoughts Jacob Law?

I do see Mushroom Clouds in the Future---that's for sure!

EvadingGrid

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2013, 01:26:54 PM »
Interesting thread.

What does History teach us ?

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2013, 01:55:20 PM »
I would say there are indeed groups of people (including Globalists remaking the world in their image) who want a WWIII to finish off their plans many decades in the making using their favorite tool CHAOS. This includes all those who would profit, who are part of the Military Industrial COmplex gang!

However, I see the people of the world waking up to the  BEHIND THE SCENE MANIPULATORS (THE GLOBALISTS AND THEIR DESPICABLE SPINELESS SHILLS THEY PAY OFF AND USE IN EVERY PART OF GOVERNMENT WORLDWIDE TO INVOKE THEIR WISHES).

IMO, we have the momentum with this recent act by Obama, and we must use it to counter what the despicable MSM is currently doing rolling out all the talking heads to justify a furtherance of war in Syria and thus in the Middle East.

You must voice your opinions to your Congressmen and this week while the momentum is on our side! Don't waste a good crisis, nor an opportunity to have your voice heard. Some of these guys are up for reelection and sadly the only time some listen is during this cycle. So use this to your advantage and contact these non Reps and register your vote about further aggression in Syria!

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=249844.msg1438919#new
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline chris jones

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2013, 02:54:08 PM »
Russia can operate less than a dozen ships at any one time.  Most are rusting at dock. 

I wish I had a dollar for everytime WW3 was about to start. 
    I agree this will not be the general concept of an apocalyptic WWIII, nukes filling the Sky's, the end of mankind H.S.
       I tend to disagree concerning Russia's Navy. Just to mention.
Russian Navy 2013   
BF - Baltic Fleet, BSF - Black Sea Fleet, NF - Northern Fleet, PF - Pacific Fleet, CF - Caspian Flotilla

Class This is just the Baltic fleet.(theres more)BF - Baltic Fleet, BSF - Black Sea Fleet, NF - Northern Fleet, PF - Pacific Fleet, CF - Caspian Flotilla
BF
BSF
NF
PF
CF
Total
Nuclear-powered Ballistic Missile Submarines (SSBN)   
-
-
-
Nuclear-powered Guided Missile Submarines (SSGN)   
-
-
-
Nuclear-powered Attack Submarines (SSN)   
-
-
-
Nuclear-powered Special Mission Submarines (SSAN)   
-
-
-
-
 Special Purpose Submarines (SSA)   
-
-
-
-
Attack Submarines (SS)   
-
All Submarines: 68
Aircraft Carriers (CV)   
-
-
-
-
Heavy Nuclear-powered Guided Missile Cruisers (CGN)   
-
-
-
Guided Missile Cruisers (CG)   
-
-
Large ASW Ships (DDGS)   
-
-
Guided Missile Destroyers (DDG)   
-
-
Guided Missile Corvettes (FFC)   
-
-
-
-
Guided Missile Frigates (FFG)   
-
-
Small ASW Ships (FSS)   
-
Guided Missile Corvettes (FC)   
-
Guided Missile Boats (PGM)   
-
Small Gun Ships (FS)   
-
-
-
-
Gunboats (PG)   
-
-
-
Seagoing Minesweepers (MSO)   
-
-
Base Minesweepers (MSC)   
Inshore Minesweepers (MSI)   
Landing Ships (LST)   
-
Landing Crafts Air Cushion (LCAC)   
-
-
-
-
Landing Crafts (LCM)   
All Warships: 208

But the reality it makes no difference if the USA crumbles does it, perpetual waring is not profitable for the LIL people, it is for the parasites. Wars costing us about a billion a day, innocents are being slaughtered, the USA is in debt anywhere from 20 trillion on up to who knows where, some stacticians estimate over 50 trillion, do we truly know?
  Syria, Libya, Afhgnaistan, Iran,etc are no win scenarios for the commoners, they are for the elites. This is a shiitfight going down, what        I'm leary of is another FF being pulled of giving the regime the edge to strike.
 It's the age old warning, the only way to take down the USA is from the inside. I allways think about the men who gave their lives beleiving the future generations would be aware of their sacrifice, the heritage they left would be honarable and freedom would ring.
  WWIII People have been filled with images of that final war to end all life, NUCLEAR all out war.. We aren't at that point yet!
                     Perpetual war will serve their purpose just muken fine, great future for the young ones, HUH?

Offline iamc2

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2013, 05:04:18 PM »
Interesting thread.

What does History teach us ?
I believe mankind always uses the weapons they create: From Cain killing Abel with a Rock [my speculation] to Drones killing children....

In all of History and The Present mankind uses any weapon it has---sad to say: Mankind has the NUKES and he WILL USE THEM IN THE FUTURE!

Offline chris jones

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2013, 10:06:32 PM »
I believe mankind always uses the weapons they create: From Cain killing Abel with a Rock [my speculation] to Drones killing children....

In all of History and The Present mankind uses any weapon it has---sad to say: Mankind has the NUKES and he WILL USE THEM IN THE FUTURE!
            If they use nukes there will be hits (planned) not an apocolypse, enough damage done to gain full controll of the masses, FEAR,TERROR, horror.....
Total controll in the absolute. Can you imagine how they could play this? JUST The memory's of the cold war, the madmen with their fingers on the button terrorized the common man, imagine what a few nuke strikes or dirty bombs effects would be..
      Prison Planet.

Online Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2013, 10:22:40 PM »
50% or maybe, someday! Would that be closer to your thoughts Jacob Law?

I do see Mushroom Clouds in the Future---that's for sure!
8)
What do you under-stand?

Offline iamc2

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2013, 12:57:04 AM »
            If they use nukes there will be hits (planned) not an apocolypse, enough damage done to gain full controll of the masses, FEAR,TERROR, horror.....
Total controll in the absolute. Can you imagine how they could play this? JUST The memory's of the cold war, the madmen with their fingers on the button terrorized the common man, imagine what a few nuke strikes or dirty bombs effects would be..
      Prison Planet.

Very informative mr.jones, the Nazis' want a world filled with "FEAR; TERROR and Horror" and they can do this by PUSHING all the BUTTOMS and releasing some NUKES and, or, Dirty Bombs---or even Weapons from Space!

---I also remember the cold war and hiding under our desks at school---like that would save us--as the whole school melted?

Offline Anon27

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2013, 03:58:35 AM »
The Road to World War 3 (Storm Clouds Gathering Dude)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4

"We are on a road that leads straight to the World War 3, but in order to see that and to fully understand what is at stake you have to look at the big picture and connect the dots. This video examines the history of the dollar, its relation to oil, and the real motives behind the wars of the past two decades."

- Aldous Huxley

Offline chris jones

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2013, 08:58:11 AM »
Anon.. That vid was excellant. ++++++++

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2013, 10:02:23 AM »
I tend to disagree concerning Russia's Navy. Just to mention.

I'm not disputing the size of the Russian navy.  I am talking about their deployment capabilities.  Most Russian ships are rusting in port, being cannibalized to support their limited deployments.  The Russian navy is a shadow of its former self.  Russia can't deploy anything of any significance. 

Offline chris jones

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2013, 10:44:23 AM »
I'm not disputing the size of the Russian navy.  I am talking about their deployment capabilities. 

I understand and am glad you mentioned this.
 Russia was a formidable armed force prior to Afghanistan, they lost it all there.
 The USA has had multiple ongoing invasions and wars for over a decade, is there any comparrison to be made here.

The only thing keeping us from  going down is the  counterfit dollar, the confetti. We are living in a illusion all is well as long as the FED prints the greenbacks. JFK realized this and attacked the FED RESERVE, he was killed soon after.
 Putin is getting a kick out of all this if anything, just sit back and watch this nation go down. The only thing keeping us from grabbing onto the realty is the petro dollar base is still in effect.
 Domestic chaos is on the table, America can be sliced and diced by those on high.Were getting to that crossroad.
 Russia need not fire a bullet unless it enhances the elites goal.

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2013, 11:36:33 AM »
After the fall of the Soviet Union, the Russians quit their global ambitions and worked to consolidate their military to become a regional power instead of a "global power" as they once were (although even the USSR had limited global force projection capabilities outside of her Navy).  They are playing it smart.  They don't need to waste all the money the US wastes globally when all they need is to be able to crush any local threat (ie: Georgia), and any foreign threat will easily be deterred by the Russian nuclear arsenal. 

Offline chris jones

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2013, 02:06:10 PM »
After the fall of the Soviet Union, the Russians quit their global ambitions and worked to consolidate their military to become a regional power instead of a "global power" as they once were (although even the USSR had limited global force projection capabilities outside of her Navy).  They are playing it smart.  They don't need to waste all the money the US wastes globally when all they need is to be able to crush any local threat (ie: Georgia), and any foreign threat will easily be deterred by the Russian nuclear arsenal. 
           Hi due.
                        I wish we were following their example.

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2013, 02:17:39 PM »

Just what came into mind some screeners from some movie.

Why do I think Stacy Herbert sought after these? Or maybe that was in my dreams?
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline iamc2

« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2013, 07:17:06 PM »

Just what came into mind some screeners from some movie.

Why do I think Stacy Herbert sought after these? Or maybe that was in my dreams?
LB the perfect photo that reminded me of a poem I wrote back in 1984, about Nuclear WAR--thanks for sparking the old memory; when I wrote it I was 27 years old...WOW! How Times Fly's When your Living  ;)

Here is the poem: Title: 'As Day turns to Night..'

Hold your head high as you walk through the dust...
        As day turns to night and the moon turns to rust...

Go beyond mortal torment in the wake of their fight...

When mountains fall like pebbles; When Day turns to Night...

Those cold frightened hands that will push all the buttons...
     As Day Turns to Night, Can we begin again from nothing...

Will there be a Man and Woman; who will Rise from the Ruins...
    As Day turns to Night: Will They Survive to Breed Young Ones...

To think of the madness will make the true of heart cry...
    As Day Turns To Night and The Innocent Die...

Offline chris jones

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2013, 06:51:41 AM »
Hey imac.
              Nice poem, bumped. And Yaaaah, time flies.. Dust in the wind brother.
                 I remain with hope we can leave a future for this coming generation!

Offline iamc2

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2013, 12:47:57 PM »
Hey imac.
              Nice poem, bumped. And Yaaaah, time flies.. Dust in the wind brother.
                 I remain with hope we can leave a future for this coming generation!
Thanks Mr. jones---"Dust in the wind brother...and I remain hopeful, also; that our dust is the new ground of Freedom that our Posterity can walk on...I believe in the long run we will triumph...Peace my Friend  8)

EvadingGrid

« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2013, 05:05:33 PM »
Don't forget to vote folks.  ::)

Offline iamc2

« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2013, 07:26:31 PM »
Don't forget to vote folks.  ::)
Eg I heard Alex and Sean [todays show] address the WWIII issue--it sounded like both were at the 50% maybe someday Vote!
Just my opinion...

Offline iamc2

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2013, 09:04:48 AM »
 Watching and listening to Ron Paul on CNN with Wolfman Blistered [9-3-13] : Paul would be the man to keep us out of a WWIII scenario.

Then the Wolfman; who is for WWIII looked happy when Paul was shut off: and he blamed the Satellite hookup: I Don't think so!

The Criminal News Network cut Mr. Paul off on purpose: because he was 100% correct about the USA bombing Syria! He said :'Don't Do It.'

I still believe the Middle East is going to light Up like Fire Works on the 4th of July!

[I wonder how Mr. Paul would vote?]

Offline Honor18

« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2013, 09:34:53 AM »
If you look at the amount of treasury bonds the Federal Reserve holds right now and then look back to June of this year when China and Japan both sold 36 Billion of their Treasury Bonds I think there are indicators that the Petro Dollar will fail fairly soon.
      Just my opinion .....

EvadingGrid

« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2013, 09:50:16 AM »
If you look at the amount of treasury bonds the Federal Reserve holds right now and then look back to June of this year when China and Japan both sold 36 Billion of their Treasury Bonds I think there are indicators that the Petro Dollar will fail fairly soon.
      Just my opinion .....

Now that would trigger WW3

Offline iamc2

« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2013, 05:10:12 PM »
 Wow! Alex sure was speaking more today about WWIII than I have ever heard him before.

He stated the show talking about it, and even in over drive he spoke with J. Rappoport about WWIII.

Both of them seem to think that Syria could trigger an Israel Nuke Strike and then Who knows if this will spiral out of control and turn into World War III.

I would be curious as to their Votes?

And What About The Missing Nuclear War Heads? On Their Way To the Middle East?