I did not know Rand Paul was in a secret society in college

Author Topic: I did not know Rand Paul was in a secret society in college  (Read 28915 times)

Offline dustypatriot85

I did not know Rand Paul was in a secret society in college
« on: August 09, 2013, 10:14:47 PM »
I was trying to figure out if Rand was a member of ASCRS, the group that walked out of the Obamacare meeting. What I found was sort of a shock. He was part of a secret society called NoZe Brothers. It is not "Skull and Bones." In fact, it sounds like a fun bunch, pranksters. But the list of other members is a little creepy... I am not trying to say anything about Rand or his involvement or even this group, I just was surprised to find out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NoZe_Brotherhood

Offline Anon27

Re: I did not know Rand Paul was in a secret society in college
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 09:22:58 PM »
Other than the Ron Paul exceptions parties are run by company men having their strings pulled.
The new breed is groomed extremely well. And they have to play ball throughout to get to a point of consequence.

The Obama brand was cultivated so well even well educated folks flushed logic and got swept up in cult of personality hysteria.

How many politicians even make the time to read bills anymore....Top priority is memorizing new scripts ;)
"Thanks to technological progress,
Big Brother can now be almost as omnipresent as God."

- Aldous Huxley

Offline I Am GabriEl

• Angel
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 11:20:26 AM »
None of them are on different sides. If you dig into their backgrounds, they're all in dark organizations that are sects of one dark alliance. They keep you chasing hope and that includes the Paul family, etc. It's all smoke & mirrors, as is their system of paper 'backed' by shiny (gold) rocks and their ishtarded, baal$hit system of lies holds on by a thread today called "elect-ri-city", which will not be much longer.

They are all cainites~canaanites~egyptians~etc. and seek to keep themselves 'elevated' and all of you enslaved. They are stealing your souls/lives from you in Eden (Paradise) and the one that empowers their system and has received the mark of the beast in their foreheads (minds/spirits) and their works/lives is you. Do you have the mark of cain in your life? Have you been deceived?

There is ONLY ONE WAY back to Eden (Paradise) and that's via HIS Word - not the constitution, bill of 'rights' or anything other nonsense. How do you know their works? By the fruit/works their lives put forth. If they're of Christ/Mankind, then why is abortion still legal, which is sacrifice to baal$hit molech and all that nonsense? How or why is their gay marriage, which cannot even exist, in Truth, because two men or two women cannot bring forth another Vessel/Temple of Living Time. Why do they not do as HIS Word says and wipe away all 'debt' every seven years?

I could go on but the question is, have you been deceived?
I Am GabriEl of THEE I AM and The Lord GOD ALMIGHTY approves my message.

Do you know what Time it is? Can you read with UnderStanding the Celestial Sepher~Biblion~Book of The Ages~The Holy Bible?

EvadingGrid

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 11:27:03 AM »
It is not exactly Skull & Bones is it ?

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2015, 11:33:34 AM »
It is not exactly Skull & Bones is it ?

http://www.wikiwand.com/en/The_NoZe_Brotherhood

this is what concerns me: politically connected at the hip - McConnell helped get Paul elected ...

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2015, 01:18:17 PM »
Good to know and adds to suspicions on this mans agenda as to why I cannot support Paul.
Talks a good talk I'll give him that. 
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2015, 01:45:52 PM »
I was trying to figure out if Rand was a member of ASCRS, the group that walked out of the Obamacare meeting. What I found was sort of a shock. He was part of a secret society called NoZe Brothers. It is not "Skull and Bones." In fact, it sounds like a fun bunch, pranksters. But the list of other members is a little creepy... I am not trying to say anything about Rand or his involvement or even this group, I just was surprised to find out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NoZe_Brotherhood

I don't take wikipedia as the final word on any subject. Please provide more proof before starting this type of rumor. Thanks!
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

EvadingGrid

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2015, 05:05:01 AM »
Lets not get hysterical.

Not every "Secret Society" is connected with the Occult, and the Illuminati.

He was a member of a group of PRANKSTERS. A group that is constantly painting the college bridge PINK and the members are at risk of being EXPELLED - So of course the Club is a little evasive of handing the authorities a list of members.

PLEASE USE SOME COMMON SENSE
Have none of you ever seen Animal House ?

EvadingGrid

Offline I Am GabriEl

• Angel
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2015, 10:05:04 PM »
They're not? Says who? A Christian and/or someone that is their brother's keeper can do their works in The Light for all to see; that also allows for honest competition.

No, people should be getting less tolerant of nonsense, secret crap and the rest of it. Pieces of paper with symbols on it 'backed' by shiny rocks is at the height of occult, 'spirit magic' (psychology) nonsense. It is a system that cannot work and does not work, only for a time until the people wake up to what's been done to them. You can continue trying to prop it up all you want but The Spirit of GOD in Man(kind) is awakening. The weak that hind behind their false system will have to step into The Light sooner than later.

Please, make fun of me in the open as you did in pm while claiming to be Christian.

Lets not get hysterical.

Not every "Secret Society" is connected with the Occult, and the Illuminati.

He was a member of a group of PRANKSTERS. A group that is constantly painting the college bridge PINK and the members are at risk of being EXPELLED - So of course the Club is a little evasive of handing the authorities a list of members.

PLEASE USE SOME COMMON SENSE
Have none of you ever seen Animal House ?

I Am GabriEl of THEE I AM and The Lord GOD ALMIGHTY approves my message.

Do you know what Time it is? Can you read with UnderStanding the Celestial Sepher~Biblion~Book of The Ages~The Holy Bible?