Author Topic: New JFK doc - alleges 2nd shooter was Secret Service agent by AccidentNew JFK do  (Read 5941 times)

Online EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
    • Mystery Babylon - MP3 Archive
New JFK documentary alleges there WAS a second shooter in the assassination... and he was a Secret Service agent who shot the president by ACCIDENT

*   Film alleges that Agent George Hickey accidentally shot Kennedy in the head

*   It is based on the work of veteran Australian police detective who has spent four years investigating the assassination

*   The government then covered up the Secret Service role, it is claimed, to save the agency from embarrassment

By Damien Gayle
PUBLISHED: 08:45 GMT, 29 July 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2380691/President-JFK-documentary-alleges-WAS-second-shooter-assassination--Secret-Service-agent.html

Many conspiracy theorists unhappy with the official account of the assassination of John F. Kennedy have pointed to evidence they believe shows that the president was shot twice, from different directions.

Now a new documentary has come up with a new twist on the conspiracy theory, claiming that a Secret Service agent was the man who fired that shot... by accident.

JFK: The Smoking Gun claims that George Hickey, a Secret Service man riding in the car behind Kennedy, accidentally fired his weapon on November 22, 1963.

It alleges that a cover-up was then carried out to save the blushes of the agency whose main role is to protect serving and former U.S. leaders - leaving the many loose ends that have long raised suspicions.

It is said that as much as 75 per cent of the American public do not believe the official account of the Kennedy assassination.

The new documentary is based on the work of Colin McLaren, a veteran Australian police detective who has undertaken a four-year investigation into the killing.

His theories are based on the work of Howard Donahue, who spent two decades probing the assassination and whose work was presented in the book Mortal Error: The Shot That Killed JFK, by Bonar Menninger.

Both Mr Menninger and Mr McLared spoke yesterday about the film at the Television Critics Association press tour in Los Angeles, California.

Central to their case is the claim that Agent Hickey and his Secret Service colleagues had been out partying the night before Kennedy's motorcade drove through Dallas.

To compound the problems the hungover agent faced, McLaren says he has found evidence that Hickey had not been properly trained to use the AR-15 gun he was carrying that morning. 'It was his first time in the follow car, his first time holding the assault weapon he was using,' the Huffington Post reported McLaren as saying.

The theory is that as the assassin opened fire, Hickey grabbed his own gun. But when the whole motorcade shunted to a halt, the agent was jolted by the sudden stop and accidentally pulled the trigger - firing a bullet straight at the back of Kennedy's head.

Mr McLaren said he believes Agent Hickey's AR-15 was loaded with different from the ammunition used by Lee Harvey Oswald, who the Warren Commission declared in 1964 to be the lone gunman in the assassination. That, he claims, explains what they believe are the different ballistic profiles of the two bullets that struck Kennedy.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2380691/President-JFK-documentary-alleges-WAS-second-shooter-assassination--Secret-Service-agent.html#ixzz2aSSkZR44
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Online EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
JFK Second Shooter? New Documentary Makes Radical Claim

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/28/jfk-second-shooter-documentary_n_3667317.htmlA new documentary

Alleges that a Secret Service agent was the second (and accidental) shooter in the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

At the Television Critics Association press tour in Los Angeles on Sunday, producers and investigators behind Reelz Channel's new documentary "JFK: The Smoking Gun" made the claim that George Hickey, a Secret Service agent riding in the car behind Kennedy, accidentally shot the president on Nov. 22, 1963. The film follows veteran police detective Colin McLaren in his four-year investigation of the assassination and points at Hickey, who died two years ago.

McLaren's research built on the work of Howard Donahue, who spent 20 years studying the assassination and had his findings documented in Bonar Menningerís book Mortal Error: The Shot That Killed JFK. McLaren and Menninger were on hand Sunday to take questions about their film, which the network billed in press notes as a "docudrama."

READ MORE
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/28/jfk-second-shooter-documentary_n_3667317.html
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Online EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
Plot Summary for
JFK: The Smoking Gun (2013) (TV)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2945784/

Seventy-five percent of the American people still refuse to believe the official story of President John F. Kennedy's death. They do not think he was killed by a lone gunman but by a mysterious cabal that somehow conspired to have him killed. How can this be? How can a crime this famous, witnessed and investigated by so many, remain a mystery? This is what veteran Australian police detective Colin McLaren is determined to find out. JFK: The Smoking Gun follows the forensic cold-case investigation McLaren conducted over four painstaking years, taking us back to that tragic day in Dallas at Dealey Plaza where the shooting took place, to Parkland Hospital where the president was pronounced dead, to the Bethesda Naval Hospital where the autopsy was conducted and to the conclusions of the Warren Commission that have remained controversial to this day. Driven by a seasoned police detective who, thanks to modern technology, finally had access to all the facts and to witness testimony, the documentary uses logic, reason and time-tested investigative techniques to solve a crime that is every bit as shocking and incredible today as it was when it first happened 50 years ago. Colin McLaren believes he has found "the smoking gun" that killed JFK. Once you've seen this film, he's confident you will believe it, too. Written by Betty Palik

Global Gulag

Offline Ryujin

• Remember, remember the eleventh of September....
Oh, of course. It was all a mistake! I mean it's totally plausible to mistake the president for legitimate target in the heat of battle! I mean there's nothing at all odd about the fact that the rifle Oswald used was so inaccurate that hitting a moving target at that range and at that rate of fire next to impossible, he was just that good! Or the fact that one of the bullets would of needed to have made a 90 degree turn in midair... it's just one of those unexplained things that some time happens, and the fact that that same bullet some how fell out of Connally totally intact and without a drop of blood... well, they just don't make em like the use to! Oh, and of course you shouldn't worry little head about the fact that Oswald was working for the FBI in a operation to uncover the CIA's secret military bases, he also spent time in Russia so he was just a dirty commie traitor and it was just happenstance that he was conveniently killed before he could testify or any real evidence could be brought force. The government wouldn't lie to us now would they? 

::)
You know what the funny and maybe just a little sad thing here is? Before their domestication by the Romans sheep were regarded as one of the more aggressive and free spirited creatures on this planet, sound familiar anyone?

Offline hal 9000

This explanation was put out years ago in a book called Mortal Error. It is just another cover-up disinfo attempt.

Watch this video to get a better idea of who was behind the assassination - The Men Who Killed Kennedy: The Guilty Men - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8M-8CIPiI8

Offline starvosan

Watch for a flood of more disinfo attempts like this as we approach the 50th anniversary.  Gotta keep the sheeple confused.

Offline iamc2

Who Killed JFK?

At this point in time: Does the WHO matter anymore?--only in a Dr. Seuss Book...

My opinion : JFK was Killed by the Global Killing Machine we call: 'The New World Order'

Mr. Kennedy was walking away from the NWO--and they put a stop to that--with well placed bullets to his head---and then John was dead!

Now the NWO kills on into our day---so beware---the grassy knoll is around every corner in the USA...
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Online EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
JFK II: The Bush Connection

Date: 09/26/2004

A thorough, documented, criminal indictment of George Herbert Walker Bush, establishing beyond a reasonable doubt his guilt as a supervisor in the conspiracy to assassinate John F. Kennedy. - Watch now

Its in the Prison Planet TV Movies section

Global Gulag

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
If this story were to be true then we can make the case that the officials shouldn't be carrying guns, then accidents wouldn't happen.  <s>
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Online EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
If this story were to be true then we can make the case that the officials shouldn't be carrying guns, then accidents wouldn't happen.  <s>

ROFL

Especially the Secret Police  ::)  :o  ;D  :D  ;)

Global Gulag

Offline chris jones

IMAGINE A PRESIDENT THAT TELLS THE ELITES TO GO AND MUCK THEMSELVES.
 The powers assumed JFK was pliable, that he would follow their game plan, that everythin was under controll.
 Then this genuine enlightened human being stood up against them, no more war, no more FED reserve. Oh OH..ELITES-He's got to go, as did his brother Robert and Martin L. King.
  A coincidence, NOPE.  I remember all to well The day John K. was slaughtered, I was in school, it was announced over the PA system, I didn't see a dry eye, even the professors
 Camlelot (hope & Ideals) was burned to the ground. The great majority of Americans loved and admired this man, he was in their hearts and stood for the people and this nation against the elite mafia.
  All these books concerning his death create a profit, need we more authors claiming to have spent years investigating, when we know deep down this was a planned and executed assassination on orders of the elitists.
  LbJ expanded the Elites war, the FED reserve was back on the map.                    What is the secret,WELL there isn't one.

Offline Mr Grinch

Another in the endless parade of red herrings meant to muddy the waters (minds) for the dummies who still have any doubts at all that there was a conspiracy at the top levels.

Convenient timing.

Deathbed Confession of E Howard Hunt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bknUDgKdEJQ

http://www.infowars.com/articles/us/jfk_hunt_deathbed_confession_aired_on_national_radio.htm

The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Offline kita

• Action is the ONLY answer!

I have a REAL newspaper from Dallas 1967 just years after JFK's murder.And even then nobody believed the official story.It talks about "the shooter" behind the fence who looked to be in a cops uniform.

But as usual like 9/11 etc...the population will not jeopardize their "good" life for anything,not even to save the OWN children from slavery.

I do know that most people are just unaware of the NWO.That is why FILM is the best educator.Most of the people i know have woken up because of films like Endgame.Jones needs to make a "Endgame II"
ONLY answer to God,for God is Good, honest and just.God is the one,we'll have to answer to one day for our actions in the here and now -DO NOT DOUBT IT!

Offline john41285

I think this is the dumbest theory. Most likely is a LBJ/Oilmen sponsered plan carried out by the CIA and Oswald was sheep dipped by Angelton and Phillips with a little help from the New Orleans intelligence community. Most likely French Corsican shooters.

Offline KD7ONE

• New World Order Survival
I think the best info closest to the truth is in the documentaries THE MEN WHO SHOT KENNEDY and The REVISION OF EVIDENCE
The answer to 1871 is 1776
I am one of the people, not a fictional entity created by an incorporated state issued Birth Certificate.

Offline Ryujin

• Remember, remember the eleventh of September....
JFK II: The Bush Connection

Date: 09/26/2004

A thorough, documented, criminal indictment of George Herbert Walker Bush, establishing beyond a reasonable doubt his guilt as a supervisor in the conspiracy to assassinate John F. Kennedy. - Watch now

Its in the Prison Planet TV Movies section

Oh yeah, that's a good one. Very well done, very informative, the information is very easy to take in and it's actually has a good sense of humor. He had a follow up that covers Bush jr.'s ties to JKF Jr.'s "accidental death" that's also really good.
You know what the funny and maybe just a little sad thing here is? Before their domestication by the Romans sheep were regarded as one of the more aggressive and free spirited creatures on this planet, sound familiar anyone?

Offline john41285

I agree The Men Who Killed Kennedy was very informative but Nigek Turnerbhas a shaky background and was reprimanded in the UK for some stories he has done that were not true. But all in all I think this documentary series was fantastic especially episodes 7 thru 9.

Offline Mr Grinch

THE GUNS OF DALLAS
© 1975 by L. Fletcher Prouty
Photographic Research by Richard E. Sprague
Reprinted with permission of the author

The shocking nature of what you are about to read in this article makes it imperative that you be aware of some of the credentials and experience of the author.

From 1955 to December 31, 1963, Col. L. Fletcher Prouty was the Focal Point (liason) officer between the Pentagon and the CIA. During 1962 and 1963 he was Director of Special Plans (clandestine operations) in the office of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

In 1971 he was the president of the Financial Marketing Council, Washington, D.C.

He is the author of numerous articles and of The Secret Team, published by Prentice Hall (1973) and Ballantine Books (1974).

How was the Warren Commission kept
from investigating and seeing evidence?
This is the real issue.
This is a crime to top the crime.

As we prepare now to celebrate the beginning of the third century of the founding of this country, we wonder if we live in the land of the free. We wonder if at least we still have a government of the people and by the people. Certainly, it is no longer a government for the people. The sound throughout the land is ugly: there is frustration, hate, and fear. We must act while there may still be time.

There is a grave conspiracy over the land. The people have come alive because of Vietnam and Watergate; but they have scarcely scratched the surface. A President and a Vice-President have been forced to resign. A President has been shot to death. Two Presidential candidates have been shot, one of them killed. Many of the President's men have been forced to leave, some have gone to jail; others are still under indictment.

Yes, history has been made by a series of murders, but not enough has been done to solve them. The trial of Watergate was the trial of the cover-up. There has been no trial about the real crime of Watergate. There has been no trial of the big power behind Watergate. The Hunts, Liddys, McCords, and the Cubans were not drawn into that drama solely for their own interests. They were working for someone much higher up. They were all pawns, just like Nixon was. This is a game for the biggest stake of allóabsolute control of the government of the United States of America; and, with control of this government, control of the world. And yet the real crime underlying all of this has not even been identified, stated, and charged. The real criminals still walk the streets, run their corporations, control their banks, and pull strings throughout their political and financial machines.

This control mechanism did not start in 1972 with Watergate. It began, in a tentative way, in the Korean War era, when the military and the executive branch found out how easy it was to fool the Congress and the American public. And with that recognition, power-hungry and money-mad industrialists began to usurp more and more power. And when those rifles crackled over Dealey Plaza, in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963 and John F. Kennedy's brain was splattered across the road, they had made their move into the big time. They took over control of the President and of the Presidency. The man they had killed was no longer a problem and they had made certain that his successor, Lyndon Johnson, heard and remembered the sound of those guns. It is the sound of those guns in Dallas, and their ever-present threat, which is the real mechanism of control over the American government. ..... cont at length....

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/GoD.html
The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Offline jerryweaver

The Secret Service is owned by the Federal Reserve.

The Secret Service, the federal agency responsible for confiscating counterfeit money.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/feds-may-confiscate-privately-held-gold-and-silver-coins.html
"When the doors of perception are cleansed, things will appear to man as they truly are...infinite."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jM_cd9e5dc
Your Right of Defense Against Unlawful Arrest
http://constitution.org/uslaw/defunlaw.htm
http://www.infowars.com/protesters-have-the-right-to-protest-%

Offline chris jones

The secret service in part is another tentacle of the elites. Not all these guys are in the deal, many simply follow the bosses orders, it's the masters that run the show.

Remember:
By virtue of the authority vested in me by Section 5 (b) of the Act of October 6, 1917, as amended by Section 2 of the Act of March 9, 1933, entitled "An Act to provide relief in the existing national emergency in banking, and for other purposes," in which amendatory Act Congress declared that a serious emergency exists, I, Franklin D. Roosevelt, President of the United States of America, do declare that said national emergency still continues to exist and pursuant to said section do hereby prohibit the hoarding of gold coin, gold bullion, and gold certificates within the continental United States by individuals, partnerships, associations and corporations and hereby prescribe the following regulations for carrying out the purpose SC; The American president project.

When I was a child there were silver certificates, in those days anyone could walk into a bank and give the teller a dollar(SC) and get a silver dollar for it. I remember the bank president had a large glass jar filled wih silver dollars next to his desk just for these occasions, he was a lazy bugger, to far to walk and to close to drive attitude.
  Point: Times have changed, once upon a time when notes were used it had value backing it up. These slobs on orders from the elite sucklings can impliment laws to grab up your stash. They make the LAWS.
  I can't say the secret service was aware of JFK's setup, I can only guess a few may have gotten the word, not all of these guys.
I can't put a number on and don't have time to dig it up, but a good number of actual witnesses to the shooters ended up taking a unexpected dirt nap.                      Maby Daddy Bush can enlighten us,.

Offline ActionWars

I have a REAL newspaper from Dallas 1967 just years after JFK's murder.And even then nobody believed the official story.It talks about "the shooter" behind the fence who looked to be in a cops uniform.

But as usual like 9/11 etc...the population will not jeopardize their "good" life for anything,not even to save the OWN children from slavery.

I do know that most people are just unaware of the NWO.That is why FILM is the best educator.Most of the people i know have woken up because of films like Endgame.Jones needs to make a "Endgame II"

I remember listening to Coast to Coast Radio Show about 8 years ago.. give or take.. and a young caller (early 20's?) called in to talk to George Noory.  The topic that night was the JFK assassination.

The caller said that his grandfather(?) (or some relative) had just died and as part of what he inherited was a spent bullet casing.

The caller told George the Story & asked him what he should do... It went something like this:

"My grandfather & me went to Dealey Plaza when I was a kid, and just looking about, we found in the bottom of a broken pipe that was used to hold up fences, an old bullet casing."   So we kept it.  The place we found it was in & around the 'Grassy Knoll.'  -- What should I do with it??  Do you know anyone I can give it to to have it examined??"

(or something like that ... I was impressed with whatever it was he was saying and expected George to jump all over it, to get it looked at.. but instead George just blew him off and hung up).

The kid was basically offering this whole story & bullet casing to George & he just blew it off and moved on.

Too bad we can't find who that was & what that was all about.

Anyone else remember this???

ActionWars
"The Info Is Out There... Now It's Time To Take Action!"