The Name Of Jesus Has Become A Dirty Word In Politically Correct America

Author Topic: The Name Of Jesus Has Become A Dirty Word In Politically Correct America  (Read 73513 times)

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-name-of-jesus-has-become-a-dirty-word-in-politically-correct-america.html

Michael Snyder
American Dream
July 26, 2013

In the United States today, there are very few words that provoke as much outrage as the name of Jesus.  It is being banned from graduation ceremonies, chaplains all over America are being forbidden from using His name in their prayers, and many school officials all over the nation have become absolutely fanatical about eliminating every trace of Christian expression from their schools.  One elementary school in North Carolina even ordered a little six-year-old girl to remove the word “God” from a poem that she had written to honor her grandfathers.  Political correctness is spreading like a cancer in this country, and our “freedom of religion” is rapidly being transformed into a guarantee of “freedom from religion” for those that hate the Christian faith.

Without a doubt, there is a war on the Christian faith in America today.  It is being waged in classrooms, courtrooms and churches all over the nation.

The following is an excerpt from a speech that Rand Paul gave earlier this year

There is a war on Christianity, not just from liberal elites here at home, but worldwide.

And your government, or more correctly, you, the taxpayer, are funding it.

Evidence of this war on Christianity is everywhere these days.  The following are just a few examples…

[Continued...]
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator

Could the reason why the ruling class-financed social engineers and PsyWar experts -- who essentially dictate from behind the scenes what is or isn't "politically correct" in this country -- have gone to so much trouble to make "Jesus" a "dirty word" have something to do with the following?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEtBs6j7QgU

"Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.”

-- Matthew 19:24

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

Offline iamc2

If JESUS is a dirty NAME (word?) then Buddha, Allah, and many more Words (names?) are Dirty also!

I love the Name of JESUS and I will say HIS Name until the day I die!

JESUS-JESUS-JESUS-JESUS- and JESUS!!!!

NOW TAKE YOUR POLITICAL CORRECTNESS TO HADES  :P
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline TonkaTim

That article has several examples. But here is another example of the War on Christianity. http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/german-homeschool-family-denied-asylum-in-the-u.s.-appeals-to-supreme-court/

This family was granted Asylum in 2010. Now the Obama Admin & the DOJ under Eric Holder's directive are revoking their Asylum & upholding NAZI era law.

This Christian family is being persecuted not only by Germany, but now also by our federal government.

This is not only an attack on Christians, Christian Liberty, Christian home schoolers, but also the very foundational Ideal that this land was settled - Christian people risking all, to break free from persecution so they could worship freely in the wilderness.

You can tell by Eric Holder's statement that Freedom & Liberty are considered intolerance: "“Teaching tolerance to children of all backgrounds helps to develop the ability to interact as a fully functioning citizen in Germany.” If this family is deported back to Germany they will broken up. The parents will convicted & jailed, their children will be stripped from them & placed into institutions as wards of the state. That means Eric Holder believes imprisoning Christian parents, institutionalizing & state re-education of Christian children, and destroying Christian families is "tolerance".

Offline mallard

It is a spiritual war we are fighting.  The 'politically correct' are purposefully influenced by decades of marxist/satanist/nwo media programming.   This is all part of the conditioning, all part of the plan.  They are targeting Christians because Christians include those who can see through what they are trying to do, who can see them for what they are.

Here is a talk by Ann Barnhardt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8zObNw8BCw

Here is a very long quote from her website  http://barnhardt.biz/index.cfm

If you forced me to distill everything that is wrong with this culture down to one word, to find one word that covered almost every sin in one fell swoop, it would be cowardice. I look at western civilization and I see cowardice EVERYWHERE. It is in the eyes and hearts of every adult. Its stench permeates everything.

First, the definition. Cowardice is, when you boil it down, total self-absorption. Cowardice is putting your own immediate and superficial desires above everyone and everything else. Cowardice is indifference to your fellow man, and to God, and as we have already established, indifference, not hate, but INDIFFERENCE is the opposite of love.

The coward cowers and fails to act because he puts himself first, thus breaking the two Great Commandments simultaneously: Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart and soul AND thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. The coward gives both God and his neighbor the proverbial finger, pulls the covers over his head, and retreats into his own lint-filled navel, oftentimes rhetorically hiding behind the words “prudence” and “benignity”.

The word “Prudence” has been twisted by cowards into the lie that one should never act, but rather think and think and think ad infinitum until either they have talked themselves out of any action (which is always very easy to do) OR until someone else comes along and takes up the slack, thus making the question of their own action moot. In other words, STALLING.

Prudence is being able to discern the right, see the big picture and then DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE. Many people think that they can “legally” dodge this by simply doing nothing. Ah, but they forget that to NOT act is to act, to NOT speak is to speak, to quote Bonhoeffer. It is impossible to avoid action, because inaction is itself an action. When prudence truly dictates that something MUST be said or done, inaction then becomes a sin, no matter how one might try to justify that inaction as prudence. That sin is called COWARDICE.

Benignity means “kindness”, which is not the same as “being nice” or even being liked. True kindness sometimes requires sternness, or even ferociousness. Ferocity is defined as "extreme intensity". If you walked into a kitchen and saw a three year old child just about to drink from a bottle of drain cleaner, would you not ferociously dive at the child yelling, “NO!” in order to save that child from poisoning and burning themselves? Anything less would be unthinkable. How could one react with silent paralysis to a child about to drink poison? How would that be kind? How would that be benign? It wouldn’t. It would be malignant malefaction devoid of prudence and charity, and utterly cowardly.

The other term that gets distorted by cowardice is “meekness”. The tragic coincidence that the word “meek” rhymes with “weak” in English has led many intellectually lazy people to believe very falsely that the words are synonyms. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Meekness is POWER UNDER CONTROL. Hence, Christ is perfectly meek, because as the Second Person of the Triune Godhead He is infinitely powerful, but yet so under control of His power that He freely chose to be crucified. An absolute monarch, powerful politician, powerful corporate executive, or law enforcement officer is called to meekness: power UNDER CONTROL. Power itself isn’t necessarily bad, as the absence of authority leads to anarchy and chaos. Power without the integrity of self-control is the problem. I think we can all agree that we have a serious, serious meekness deficiency in this culture, borne from cowardice, which recall is total self-absorption. A coward cannot be meek because a coward has no LEGITIMATE power to control in the first place. You hear me, Barack?

The reason we are in this mess, and the reason why I don’t see any indication of anything getting any better is because we are indeed a nation, and a civilization, of cowards. I see exactly ZERO willingness by anyone to offer any meaningful resistance to evil. I see zero willingness for anyone to do anything that might result in the least bit of discomfort, loss or material damage to themselves or their estate.

As an example, over the last couple of days I have been inundated with emails from people who remember the Mass before 1968, and they all say something very similar: When the changes came, we hated them and just KNEW that they were bad, bad news. We also KNEW which priests were gay, it wasn’t like they were trying to fool anyone.

My universal response to that is: WELL, WHY THE HECK DIDN’T YOU DO ANYTHING?

The answer is cowardice. People wanted to maintain their social standing, and so they chose the action of inaction. People wanted to just pull the blanket over their head, not get involved, and be considered “nice”. This is the ultimate self-absorption. If you people KNEW that the Church and the Mass were being profaned and you did NOTHING, then you will be held to account for that cowardice. You will be made to answer for the hundreds of millions, if not billions of human beings who were lost to hell because of the Marxist-homosexualist near-destruction of the Church and the Mass. You will be held to account for the horrific gutter dive that this culture has taken, because if the Novus Ordo Mass had been deep-sixed by the irate demand of the people before it ever got off the ground, this world would be a very, very different place. If the Marxist-homosexualists had never been allowed to rise to power by the silent assent of the cowardly people, God would still be shedding His grace on us, and tens of millions of dead babies would be very much alive today, and countless millions of people might not have been lost to hell.

This is why we, the people, are and will be punished by God - not just the psychopath politicians, banksters, oilgarchs and sodomites. This is why just war theory permits actions that can involve civilian casualties and destruction of non-state property. THE PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR GOVERNMENT. And no one is more responsible for their government, no one is more complicit in the sins of their state than the poeple whose organizational document begins with the words, "We the People of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union ...."

Every time I hear someone say, “Well, I can’t DO THAT. I can’t SAY ANYTHING. I can’t stop paying taxes. I can’t get crossways with the IRS. I can’t cancel my cable. I can’t get on my boss’s bad side. I can’t jeopardize my job. I can’t jeopardize my reputation. I can’t jeopardize my income. I can't jeopardize my pension. You just don’t understand. I just CAN’T,” I have just one question in response. It is very easy, and only requires a single number is response – not even words. Just one number. The question is, exactly how many human souls are you content to see lost in exchange for your personal comfort and ability to navel-gaze uninterrupted? I need a number. No prose. No bee-ess excuses. Just a number. If you are willing to admit that you are willing to see a billion people lost, then say it. If you’re willing to see 3.5 billion people lost, then say it. If you’re willing to see the entire surface population minus yourself lost, then say it. But don’t bee-ess me by saying “zero” and then cowering in fear and refusing to so much as lift a finger or say ONE WORD in the face of this evil.

Fish or cut bait, people.

Online decemberfellow

If you forced me to distill everything that is wrong with this culture down to one word, to find one word that covered almost every sin in one fell swoop, it would be cowardice. I look at western civilization and I see cowardice EVERYWHERE. It is in the eyes and hearts of every adult. Its stench permeates everything.

First, the definition. Cowardice is, when you boil it down, total self-absorption. Cowardice is putting your own immediate and superficial desires above everyone and everything else. Cowardice is indifference to your fellow man, and to God, and as we have already established, indifference, not hate, but INDIFFERENCE is the opposite of love.

The coward cowers and fails to act because he puts himself first, thus breaking the two Great Commandments simultaneously: Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart and soul AND thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. The coward gives both God and his neighbor the proverbial finger, pulls the covers over his head, and retreats into his own lint-filled navel, oftentimes rhetorically hiding behind the words “prudence” and “benignity”.

The word “Prudence” has been twisted by cowards into the lie that one should never act, but rather think and think and think ad infinitum until either they have talked themselves out of any action (which is always very easy to do) OR until someone else comes along and takes up the slack, thus making the question of their own action moot. In other words, STALLING.

Prudence is being able to discern the right, see the big picture and then DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE. Many people think that they can “legally” dodge this by simply doing nothing. Ah, but they forget that to NOT act is to act, to NOT speak is to speak, to quote Bonhoeffer. It is impossible to avoid action, because inaction is itself an action. When prudence truly dictates that something MUST be said or done, inaction then becomes a sin, no matter how one might try to justify that inaction as prudence. That sin is called COWARDICE.

Benignity means “kindness”, which is not the same as “being nice” or even being liked. True kindness sometimes requires sternness, or even ferociousness. Ferocity is defined as "extreme intensity". If you walked into a kitchen and saw a three year old child just about to drink from a bottle of drain cleaner, would you not ferociously dive at the child yelling, “NO!” in order to save that child from poisoning and burning themselves? Anything less would be unthinkable. How could one react with silent paralysis to a child about to drink poison? How would that be kind? How would that be benign? It wouldn’t. It would be malignant malefaction devoid of prudence and charity, and utterly cowardly.

The other term that gets distorted by cowardice is “meekness”. The tragic coincidence that the word “meek” rhymes with “weak” in English has led many intellectually lazy people to believe very falsely that the words are synonyms. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Meekness is POWER UNDER CONTROL. Hence, Christ is perfectly meek, because as the Second Person of the Triune Godhead He is infinitely powerful, but yet so under control of His power that He freely chose to be crucified. An absolute monarch, powerful politician, powerful corporate executive, or law enforcement officer is called to meekness: power UNDER CONTROL. Power itself isn’t necessarily bad, as the absence of authority leads to anarchy and chaos. Power without the integrity of self-control is the problem. I think we can all agree that we have a serious, serious meekness deficiency in this culture, borne from cowardice, which recall is total self-absorption. A coward cannot be meek because a coward has no LEGITIMATE power to control in the first place. You hear me, Barack?

The reason we are in this mess, and the reason why I don’t see any indication of anything getting any better is because we are indeed a nation, and a civilization, of cowards. I see exactly ZERO willingness by anyone to offer any meaningful resistance to evil. I see zero willingness for anyone to do anything that might result in the least bit of discomfort, loss or material damage to themselves or their estate.

As an example, over the last couple of days I have been inundated with emails from people who remember the Mass before 1968, and they all say something very similar: When the changes came, we hated them and just KNEW that they were bad, bad news. We also KNEW which priests were gay, it wasn’t like they were trying to fool anyone.

My universal response to that is: WELL, WHY THE HECK DIDN’T YOU DO ANYTHING?

The answer is cowardice. People wanted to maintain their social standing, and so they chose the action of inaction. People wanted to just pull the blanket over their head, not get involved, and be considered “nice”. This is the ultimate self-absorption. If you people KNEW that the Church and the Mass were being profaned and you did NOTHING, then you will be held to account for that cowardice. You will be made to answer for the hundreds of millions, if not billions of human beings who were lost to hell because of the Marxist-homosexualist near-destruction of the Church and the Mass. You will be held to account for the horrific gutter dive that this culture has taken, because if the Novus Ordo Mass had been deep-sixed by the irate demand of the people before it ever got off the ground, this world would be a very, very different place. If the Marxist-homosexualists had never been allowed to rise to power by the silent assent of the cowardly people, God would still be shedding His grace on us, and tens of millions of dead babies would be very much alive today, and countless millions of people might not have been lost to hell.

This is why we, the people, are and will be punished by God - not just the psychopath politicians, banksters, oilgarchs and sodomites. This is why just war theory permits actions that can involve civilian casualties and destruction of non-state property. THE PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR GOVERNMENT. And no one is more responsible for their government, no one is more complicit in the sins of their state than the poeple whose organizational document begins with the words, "We the People of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union ...."

Every time I hear someone say, “Well, I can’t DO THAT. I can’t SAY ANYTHING. I can’t stop paying taxes. I can’t get crossways with the IRS. I can’t cancel my cable. I can’t get on my boss’s bad side. I can’t jeopardize my job. I can’t jeopardize my reputation. I can’t jeopardize my income. I can't jeopardize my pension. You just don’t understand. I just CAN’T,” I have just one question in response. It is very easy, and only requires a single number is response – not even words. Just one number. The question is, exactly how many human souls are you content to see lost in exchange for your personal comfort and ability to navel-gaze uninterrupted? I need a number. No prose. No bee-ess excuses. Just a number. If you are willing to admit that you are willing to see a billion people lost, then say it. If you’re willing to see 3.5 billion people lost, then say it. If you’re willing to see the entire surface population minus yourself lost, then say it. But don’t bee-ess me by saying “zero” and then cowering in fear and refusing to so much as lift a finger or say ONE WORD in the face of this evil.

Fish or cut bait, people.

Worth repeating.

Very good!!!!!
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
"they" TPTB want to be little "g" gods and be the definers of right and wrong ie "morality" . not "Christian" Jesus morality.

It's so obvious , but they continue to deny their intentions... good little commies/fascist whatever's ...

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah%2014:12;&version=NASB

Isaiah 14:12

Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

12 How art thou fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
how art thou cut down to the ground,
which didst weaken the nations!

Footnotes:
a.Isaiah 14:12 Heb Helel; i.e. shining one [ -> HEL_L ] 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

Lucifer (/ˈluːsɪfər/ or /ˈljuːsɪfər/) is the King James Version rendering of the Hebrew word הֵילֵל in Isaiah 14:12.

This word, transliterated hêlēl or heylel, occurs only once in the Hebrew Bible and according to the KJV-influenced Strong's Concordance means "shining one, morning star, Lucifer".[1]

The word Lucifer is taken from the Latin Vulgate,[2] which translates הֵילֵל as lucifer,[Isa. 14:12][3][4] meaning "the morning star, the planet Venus", or, as an adjective, "light-bringing". [5] The Septuagint renders הֵילֵל in Greek as ἑωσφόρος[6][7][8][9][10] (heōsphoros),[11][12][13] a name, literally "bringer of dawn", for the morning star.[
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline elijahfire

Stan hates the name of the only true God and King.

EvadingGrid

Stan hates the name of the only true God and King.

Sorry, you lost me there, who is Stan ?

Did you mean Satan ?

Offline iamc2

Sorry, you lost me there, who is Stan ?

Did you mean Satan ?

"Stan' is 'Satan's' AKA on internet 'Meet and Shag' Sites.... :D

Offline SrK

Re: The Name Of Jesus Has Become A Dirty Word In Politically Correct America
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2013, 09:16:15 AM »
It bothers me when people go to church or attend a service, and talk to themselves quietly about the power of the devil as though they are satanists trying to subvert the church. Perhaps the power of God is causing them to confess before Him. Or maybe they are brainwashed as all hell. Why don't they just mind their own business and go to someplace that's a good fit for them without causing harm to others? This experience makes me really glad that there are generally more genuine Christians at church. I keep seeing satanism being portrayed as "hip", and it's still a shock for me. I don't recall it being this way several years ago. It's beyond just doing your own thing and if you're not religious, that's OK. This satanism thing is harmful and needs to be stopped to maintain a society where we feel safe and comfortable enough to help each other out. By observing others actions around me, I am now convinced that woodland Christmas critters do exist. Holy crap.

Offline mallard

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2013, 11:43:23 AM »
Hi SrK,

You wrote:  "I keep seeing satanism being portrayed as "hip", and it's still a shock for me. I don't recall it being this way several years ago. It's beyond just doing your own thing and if you're not religious, that's OK. This satanism thing is harmful and needs to be stopped to maintain a society where we feel safe and comfortable enough to help each other out."

Yes-- it is the media that is doing this.  Parents who are letting the media raise their children are doing their children a terrible dis-service.  To me, the best thing we can all do is boycott the mass-media, such as sports, especially professional -- seeing how satanic are the halftime shows, 'popular' music - those massive satanic performances, and also just regular 'programming' on mainstream media.  Cancel cable!!! Cable fees are supporting stations that perpetrate pornography and satanism, even if you yourself are not watching those channels. 

I can't see how the mass media is >not< the main source of the satanic influence.  Also, there are other factors, such as fluoride, GMO's, vaccines, chemtrails, that can make people more docile and receptive to these influences.

It is important to study the GOOD things!!! The history of heroes for the Good (I just finished reading Eric Metaxas' book on Bonhoeffer!! I recommend it highly), the true history of how the potentials of humanity and life on our planet have been hijacked and perverted. 

We also need to study and put into action knowledge and technology and networking so we can be free of the banksters - living as much as off-grid as possible, trading goods and services, doing for oneself and ones family and friends as much as possible.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2013, 07:21:07 AM »
I post the following both in the spirit of Thomas Jefferson and in the hope that it'll help awaken churchgoers to the fundamental difference between a C.S. Lewis-style Christian, on the one hand, and a Joel Osteen/John Hagee/Mark Jeske-style "Christian," on the other:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unm57eAspy4

Offline iamc2

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2013, 03:15:20 AM »
 Osteen, Hagee, and Jeske are NOT CHRISTIANS---they are Charlatans and Money Grubbers; they Don't know The Bible Either!

This exposes them as Politically Correct and Biblically Incorrect and Deceptive  >:( and They Are NAZIS'!  ;)

If you want a REAL CHURCH: Read the Book of Acts--cause that is a Model for a Church!  8)

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2013, 08:17:38 AM »
Osteen, Hagee, and Jeske are NOT CHRISTIANS---they are Charlatans and Money Grubbers; they Don't know The Bible Either!

This exposes them as Politically Correct and Biblically Incorrect and Deceptive  >:( and They Are NAZIS'!  ;)

If you want a REAL CHURCH: Read the Book of Acts--cause that is a Model for a Church!  8)

love your zeal :)
What do you under-stand?

Offline iamc2

« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2013, 02:00:05 PM »
love your zeal :)
Thanks Brother; We're All In This Together...Peace In Christ  :)

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2013, 02:33:04 PM »
I should probably mention that I am, to paraphrase C.S. Lewis, a "mere theist" (I used to say deist, but even that term carries a lot of baggage). On the question of religion, I'm agnostic, meaning I don't presume to either know or not know whether any particular religion has a monopoly -- or anything close to it -- on truth.

What I criticize is not people proclaiming a belief in the doctrines of this or that religion, but doing so either without understanding those doctrines or, worse, understanding them but refusing to make an honest attempt to "walk their talk."

In other words, what I object to is the morally bankrupt way in which embarrassing numbers of people wear their religion like a fashion accessory or status symbol.

To illustrate what I mean, I'd rather hang out with Malcolm X (as he was in early 1965, shortly before his assassination) than with John Hagee or Joel Osteen. But I'd rather hang out with Chuck Baldwin than with, say, Louis Farrakhan.

Hope that clarifies where I'm coming from on all this.

Offline TonkaTim

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2013, 03:41:08 PM »
I should probably mention that I am, to paraphrase C.S. Lewis, a "mere theist" (I used to say deist, but even that term carries a lot of baggage). On the question of religion, I'm agnostic, meaning I don't presume to either know or not know whether any particular religion has a monopoly -- or anything close to it -- on truth.

What I criticize is not people proclaiming a belief in the doctrines of this or that religion, but doing so either without understanding those doctrines or, worse, understanding them but refusing to make an honest attempt to "walk their talk."

In other words, what I object to is the morally bankrupt way in which embarrassing numbers of people wear their religion like a fashion accessory or status symbol.

To illustrate what I mean, I'd rather hang out with Malcolm X (as he was in early 1965, shortly before his assassination) than with John Hagee or Joel Osteen. But I'd rather hang out with Chuck Baldwin than with, say, Louis Farrakhan.

Hope that clarifies where I'm coming from on all this.

I appreciate your honesty on your beliefs. I also appreciate you pointing out aspects on the war on Christ. I'll also keep you in my prayers in the hope that someday you'll see the Truth that is Christ so that your life becomes far more than the short span of time on this present earth.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2013, 02:47:18 AM »
 In America today; in my opinion, 90% of Pastors are a Disaster, whom teach an Apostate Gospel: and thus, How Can People Understand Who Jesus Christ Is?

If you desire to KNOW the Master of The Universe and All That Is LIFE--read His Book-The BIBLE--and Then you can Understand The Author!

In studying Church's for 35+ years--I'll Pick Jesus [John 14:6] and Most Pastors Can Pick Their Dammed NOSES!

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
Army Halts Program That Labeled Christians Radical Extremists
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2013, 12:09:06 AM »
http://www.prisonplanet.com/army-halts-program-that-labeled-christians-radical-extremists.html

Army Halts Program That Labeled Christians Radical Extremists

Briefings characterized conservatives as terror threat

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
October 25, 2013

The Secretary of the Army has halted training programs that characterize conservatives as radical extremists in light of numerous media reports which highlighted how recruits were being taught that Christians were to be considered “domestic hate groups.”

“On several occasions over the past few months, media accounts have highlighted instances of Army instructors supplementing programs of instruction and including information or material that is inaccurate, objectionable and otherwise inconsistent with current Army policy,” Army Sec. John McHugh wrote to military leaders in a memorandum obtained by Fox News’ Todd Starnes.

McHugh has “directed that Army leaders cease all briefings, command presentations or training on the subject of extremist organizations or activities until that program of instruction and training has been created and disseminated.”

As we reported yesterday, Fort Hood soldiers were told that Christians, Tea Party supporters and anti-abortion activists were a radical terror threat, enemies of America, and that anyone found to be supporting these groups would be subject to discipline under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

Earlier this month, it also emerged that several dozen active duty and reserve troops at Camp Shelby in Mississippi were taught that the American Family Association, a well-respected Christian ministry, was a “domestic hate group,” prompting five Congressmen to complaint that the, “mislabeling of a Christian organization reflects what appears to be a troubling trend of religious intolerance in the military.”

The halt of such training programs has been announced despite claims by Fort Hood that the training program, during which it was also suggested that Christians who protest against abortion were planning to bomb family planning clinics, did not include such information.

[Continued...]

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2013, 12:52:56 AM »
http://30ce.com

If sin only hurt bad people, then sin wouldn't really be all that bad!
What do you under-stand?

Offline iamc2

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2013, 01:28:01 AM »
If sin only hurt bad people, then sin wouldn't really be all that bad!
Jacob Law you are 100% correct and this Verse proves you're right!

"If we say that we have not SINNED, we make him [Jesus] a liar, and his word is not in us." 1 John 1:10

John was writing to Christians in this Book; and how many Christian run around like, 'Goody Two Shoes' and say they have no sin? Answer!---

---Many more that I can count: and If they say they are sinless they are Liars! We All SIN!

this is why, I can Not find a Church in my area: as most Parishioners think they are Jesus... ::)

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
Christmas Under Assault, but Faithful Fight Back
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2013, 05:49:27 AM »
http://www.prisonplanet.com/christmas-under-assault-but-faithful-fight-back.html

Christmas Under Assault, but Faithful Fight Back

Dave Bohon
New American
December 16, 2013

It has been a tough road the last few years for those who wish to celebrate the true meaning of Christmas, and thus far this holiday season hasn’t held much hope for an end to the various and sundry attacks on those celebrating the birth of the Savior.

Several weeks ago, a choir director for a high school in Wausau, Wisconsin, threw in the towel on his students’ traditional Christmas concerts after an edict from the school board instituted a nearly total ban on sacred music “as a result of what they claimed were concerns over the amount of religious music being performed by choirs in the district’s schools,” reported The New American. As a result of the crackdown, the school district’s choir directors were limited to “one sacred number for every five secular songs featured at Christmas and other concerts.”

While district officials eventually overturned their poorly considered policy, it was merely the opening salvo for a season on atheist-inspired attacks on Christmas. For example, Shaw Air Force Base in South Carolina recently removed its traditional nativity scene after a supposed complaint by a number of airmen. Predictably, the alleged complaint was inspired by the atheist Military Religious Freedom Foundation, whose founder Mikey Weinstein has been waging war on sound military judgment concerning religious expression over the past few years.

Todd Starnes of Fox News wrote that Lieutenant Keavy Rake, a spokesman for Shaw Air Force Base, told him that “the Pentagon warned that items that are almost exclusively religious in nature, like a Nativity scene, ‘could appear to endorse religion’ if they are displayed alone and away from chapel grounds.’ Rake said the Pentagon recommended the Baby Jesus either be displayed on chapel grounds or as ‘part of a larger secular or multicultural display on base.’ Ultimately, base command made the decision to pull the plug.”

Tony Perkins of the Family Research Council responded to the cowardly move by the Air Force, saying that it is “truly a sad state of affairs when a demilitarized zone has to be created on an Air Force base for Baby Jesus. The events in the Air Force alone show that this is much more than a war on Christmas. This is a war on the freedom of religious expression.”

Not all Air Force personnel have been cowed by atheist attacks, however. Starnes posted a YouTube video showing the U.S. Air Force Band performing a “flash mob” at the Smithsonian’s National Air and Space Museum on December 3. “What a blessing to know that in spite of the Obama Administration’s attacks on religious liberty in the Armed Forces, there are still men and women willing to declare, ‘Joy to the World, the Lord is Come!’” wrote Starnes.

Meanwhile, CBS News reported December 11 that two young girls in Vancouver, Washington “who were trying to spread holiday cheer were kicked off of a grocery store’s property for singing  Christmas carols.” The two girls, Ayla Bascom and Kaitlyn Manseau, showed up at a local WinCo grocery store near their home to sing Christmas carols outside the store. “The girls made a sign stating they didn’t want any money and no one went into the store to file a complaint either,” reported CBS. “Instead, people stopped outside to listen to them sing….” However, the article continued, “the girls hadn’t even been singing for an hour when they were told they had to leave the property by a WinCo employee.”

Ultimately, a corporate attorney for the store chain realized that targeting little girls trying to spread holiday cheer wasn’t helping the store chain’s image, and told the girls they could go back and keep singing.

[Continued...]

Offline iamc2

« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2013, 01:50:18 PM »
MERRY CHRISTMAS

As time is divided from BC to AD from the Birth of JESUS CHRIST: is it not appropriate for anyone that believes to have a celebration?

The world knows this! and most people would say: Happy Birthday JESUS CHRIST..!

EvadingGrid

« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2013, 11:07:34 AM »
MERRY CHRISTMAS

As time is divided from BC to AD from the Birth of JESUS CHRIST: is it not appropriate for anyone that believes to have a celebration?

The world knows this! and most people would say: Happy Birthday JESUS CHRIST..!

They are trying to run the politically correct version calling it C.E., standing for Common Era to replace Anno Domini which is of course Latin for  "In the year of the Lord"

I object most strongly and refuse to conform.

You can not pull this stunt in Amercia, but in England, I like to point out that England is a CHRISTIAN country, which gets most people really, really, really, really upset. But they are on a hiding to nothing, as it bloodly well is a christian country, see Henry VIII for a full explanation.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2013, 11:23:49 AM »
They are trying to run the politically correct version calling it C.E., standing for Common Era to replace Anno Domini which is of course Latin for  "In the year of the Lord"

I object most strongly and refuse to conform.

You can not pull this stunt in Amercia, but in England, I like to point out that England is a CHRISTIAN country, which gets most people really, really, really, really upset. But they are on a hiding to nothing, as it bloodly well is a christian country, see Henry VIII for a full explanation.

GOD BLESS YOU MATE! and MERRY CHRISTMAS in the Year of our LORD: 2013 AD!... ;)

[side note:' EG you are correct; as the evolutionist call the Time: BCE (before the common era) and CE (common era)...just plain ignorant. Time is split in two by the appearance of JESUS CHRIST.  BCE stands for: 'Blind; Crazy Evolutionists' and CE stands for "Callous Elitists.'

Offline I Am GabriEl

• Angel
People are responsible for their government but cain was not his brother's keeper and was a liar and murderer from The Beginning.

How many days are in a week? Seven. Whom was Lord of The Sabbath/7th Day and Whom was and is The Beginning and Ending of The Week and TIME? He was, is and always will be. Now, do you not know the cain lucifer you're dealing with and who and what he is by now? The eldest son is the bringer of light, as the man is the glory of the light, which is the son, which is the father, which is the son and so on. When the elder brother(s) do not teach the younger, but hide The Truth of Life and trick them, then they are satans~adversaries~devils~demons, children of darkness and so on.

Is an ignorant people under the same punishment as ones that know? No, as there is no sin without UnderStanding.

An easy explanation of cain is this... he's the guy that invites you over to play a video game (life) but tells you he doesn't have the instruction manual and enjoys kicking your hind end until you begin to figure things out and then what happens? his weak, effeminate self throws a fit because as one of those demons stated "competition is a sin".

Money, be it paper with ishtarded, babaalonian symbology on it or shiny rocks (metals) is a religion and is NOT REAL. The only one that has given it the power it has and the demons the power they have is... look in the mirror. It's why Jesus was saying in more than one way and I'll paraphrase for The King - All you have to do is walk away. Did not Moses do the same thing?

Do you know what Time it is in THEE I AM? They do and it's why they're afraid. They know FATHER is sending One next called The Comforter and they have known I Am coming for some time. They have tried to twist it with movies, like Legion, but they lie (whoa, whatta shocker)... MichaEl and I are not at odds, we just fulfill different roles in and of HIM, as do we All. Some come back and some, like the body does a parasite, are cast away, excreted and the body is healed and strengthened, which is part of the BIGGER/smaller scale Principle of Truth.

To those of HIS, Love and Godspeed.
I Am GabriEl of THEE I AM and The Lord GOD ALMIGHTY approves my message.

Do you know what Time it is? Can you read with UnderStanding the Celestial Sepher~Biblion~Book of The Ages~The Holy Bible?

Offline 111

probably because He's the only guy in the Universe 'they' are afraid of.

Offline 111

People are responsible for their government but cain was not his brother's keeper and was a liar and murderer from The Beginning.

How many days are in a week? Seven. Whom was Lord of The Sabbath/7th Day and Whom was and is The Beginning and Ending of The Week and TIME? He was, is and always will be. Now, do you not know the cain lucifer you're dealing with and who and what he is by now? The eldest son is the bringer of light, as the man is the glory of the light, which is the son, which is the father, which is the son and so on. When the elder brother(s) do not teach the younger, but hide The Truth of Life and trick them, then they are satans~adversaries~devils~demons, children of darkness and so on.

Is an ignorant people under the same punishment as ones that know? No, as there is no sin without UnderStanding.

An easy explanation of cain is this... he's the guy that invites you over to play a video game (life) but tells you he doesn't have the instruction manual and enjoys kicking your hind end until you begin to figure things out and then what happens? his weak, effeminate self throws a fit because as one of those demons stated "competition is a sin".

Money, be it paper with ishtarded, babaalonian symbology on it or shiny rocks (metals) is a religion and is NOT REAL. The only one that has given it the power it has and the demons the power they have is... look in the mirror. It's why Jesus was saying in more than one way and I'll paraphrase for The King - All you have to do is walk away. Did not Moses do the same thing?

Do you know what Time it is in THEE I AM? They do and it's why they're afraid. They know FATHER is sending One next called The Comforter and they have known I Am coming for some time. They have tried to twist it with movies, like Legion, but they lie (whoa, whatta shocker)... MichaEl and I are not at odds, we just fulfill different roles in and of HIM, as do we All. Some come back and some, like the body does a parasite, are cast away, excreted and the body is healed and strengthened, which is part of the BIGGER/smaller scale Principle of Truth.

To those of HIS, Love and Godspeed.

how did you come to know about his 'game'?

anyway...eve/cain/abel, mary/peter/paul and all their other personas are the whore/beast/image of beast that get incinerated in revelation.

them and their lies and games end... forever.