Tasers - The New Weapon of Choice for the NWO

Author Topic: Tasers - The New Weapon of Choice for the NWO  (Read 109241 times)

orangeblue

Re: New taser video for you Alex! Woman was just stood there!
« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2008, 10:27:03 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inHpmhOZFeI

I believe this helpful authority on the subject would actually want more tasers, microwave guns and sonic control weapons for my safety.  So, I’m going to drive to the nearest FEMA camp in the morning to make sure I get a nice cot near the vaccine table and food line before the SHTF!

Offline Zed

« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2008, 10:45:52 PM »
Re-Captioned this Famous Katrina Comic

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." 101 Things to Do 'Til the Revolution

Offline lilywhite

• I love to paint, fish, camp, make bonfires & learn
« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2008, 11:03:44 PM »
He could have handled her without tasing. He WANTED to shoot her. These tasers need to be banned. He should have called for back-up and it would have been a normal arrest. It is like this big man is a wuss and has to use a taser? He was obviously strong enough to put her up against the car and get hand-cuffs on. They have too much power, and I am sick of it. They just tased a man and he died in jail a couple of days ago in Memphis. I wonder how many a day get tased?

Offline releasethebonds

• 2+2=5
« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2008, 12:08:23 AM »
Bastard can't wait to use a taser ... if that was their mother, would they use it?
" The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." --J. Edgar Hoover

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2008, 01:13:45 AM »
We need to investigate these scumbags:

Rick Smith    CEO, Director and Cofounder
Mr. Smith has served as Chief Executive Officer and as a director of the Company since 1993.  He is also cofounder of the Company. After graduating from Harvard cum laude in just three years (class of 1991), Mr. Smith entered directly into the Master of Business Administration Program at the University of Chicago, the youngest person accepted into his class that year.  In two years, he completed both a master's degree in international finance from the University of Leuven in Leuven, Belgium, and an M.B.A. with honors at the University of Chicago (normally a two-year program in itself), graduating in the top 5% of his class.  After completing graduate school in the summer of 1993, he cofounded TASER International with his brother on September 7, 1993.

Thomas P. Smith  Chairman of the Board and Cofounder
Mr. Smith previously served as President of the Company from April 1994 until October 2006. Mr. Smith is currently the Chairman of the Board and has been a member of the Board of Directors since 1993.  Mr. Smith and his brother founded the Company in September 1993.  Mr. Smith had primary responsibility for establishing the operations and logistics of the Company in the beginning while his brother focused on research, development and marketing.  From 1994 through 1996, Mr. Smith was responsible for accounting, finance, and operations. In 1996, Mr. Smith had responsibility for moving the manufacturing operations from the U.S. to Mexico.  He ran the manufacturing and operations areas in the U.S. and Mexico through 2001 and the final relocation from Mexico back to Scottsdale. Starting in 1997, Mr. Smith began his involvement in the export sales activities in addition to his manufacturing and operations responsibilities.

After the Company's IPO in May 2001, Mr. Smith moved full-time into the Company's sales area as President of the Company until October 2006.  Today, his primary responsibility as Chairman is investor relations and public affairs. Mr. Smith also oversees the highly sensitive area of aircraft security and has spent several years assisting with lobbying efforts in Washington, DC and multiple states.  He holds a B.S. degree in ecology and evolutionary biology from the University of Arizona and an M.B.A. degree from Northern Arizona University.

Kathy Hanrahan  President
Ms. Hanrahan has served as the Company's President since October 2006 and as the Company's Chief Operating Officer from November 2002 to October 2006.  Ms. Hanrahan first joined the Company in January 1996 as an internal controls consultant and served as its controller from March 1996 to November 2000.  She also served as the Company's Chief Financial Officer from November 2000 through May 2004.  Prior to working for TASER International, Ms. Hanrahan was employed by Kachina Testing Services, a non-destructive testing facility serving the Aerospace industry.  She began as the Business Manager/Controller in 1989 and was promoted to the Director of Administrative Services, expanding her management oversight to the production support divisions, including, but not limited to Quality Assurance, Environment Services, Plant Maintenance and Safety programs.

Douglas E. Klint  Vice President and General Counsel
Mr. Klint has served as Vice President and General Counsel of the Company since December 2002.  Prior to joining TASER International, Mr. Klint was Vice President and General Counsel for Aspec Technology in Sunnyvale, California and its successor company, Ingenuus Corporation.  Mr. Klint was promoted to President and CEO of Aspec Technology in 1999.  Previously, Mr. Klint was Vice President and General Counsel for Gatefield Corporation and Zycad Corporation, as well as, a partner in the law firm of Talle, Klint, and Trimble.  Mr. Klint holds a B.A. degree from Gustavus Adolphus College and a J.D. degree with honors from William Mitchell Law School.

Daniel M. Behrendt  Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Behrendt has served as Chief Financial Officer of the Company since May, 2004.  From 1998 through 2004, Mr. Behrendt served in a number of financial management positions for the Imperial Home Décor Group, including Director of Financial Planning and Analysis, Vice President and Corporate Controller and finally Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.  From 1995 to 1998, Mr. Behrendt served as the Manager of Business Planning and Analysis for Teledyne Fluid Systems, a division of Allegheny Teledyne.  From 1991 to 1995, Mr. Behrendt served as Manager, Business Planning and Analysis for PCC Airfoils, Inc.  From 1998 to 1991, Mr. Behrendt served as a Financial Analyst for the Power Generation Group of Babcock and Wilcox, and from 1986 to 1988, Mr. Behrendt worked as an auditor for Arthur Andersen and Co. in their Cleveland, Ohio office.

Mr. Behrendt holds a B.S. degree in Accounting cum laude from Mount Union College and a Masters of Business Administration degree from The Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2008, 01:37:15 AM »
We need to investigate these scumbags:

Daniel M. Behrendt  Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Behrendt has served as Chief Financial Officer of the Company since May, 2004.  From 1998 through 2004, Mr. Behrendt served in a number of financial management positions for the Imperial Home Décor Group, including Director of Financial Planning and Analysis, Vice President and Corporate Controller and finally Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.  From 1995 to 1998, Mr. Behrendt served as the Manager of Business Planning and Analysis for Teledyne Fluid Systems, a division of Allegheny Teledyne.  From 1991 to 1995, Mr. Behrendt served as Manager, Business Planning and Analysis for PCC Airfoils, Inc.  From 1998 to 1991, Mr. Behrendt served as a Financial Analyst for the Power Generation Group of Babcock and Wilcox, and from 1986 to 1988, Mr. Behrendt worked as an auditor for Arthur Andersen and Co. in their Cleveland, Ohio office.

Mr. Behrendt holds a B.S. degree in Accounting cum laude from Mount Union College and a Masters of Business Administration degree from The Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University.

suspect #1 on the list.  He has no credentials and is the perfect scapegoat for when the shit hits the fan.  This guy is definitely going to take the fall as he shreds all financial documents.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline al0152

« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2008, 02:06:34 PM »
He could have handled her without tasing. He WANTED to shoot her. These tasers need to be banned. He should have called for back-up and it would have been a normal arrest. It is like this big man is a wuss and has to use a taser? He was obviously strong enough to put her up against the car and get hand-cuffs on. They have too much power, and I am sick of it. They just tased a man and he died in jail a couple of days ago in Memphis. I wonder how many a day get tased?

Lady, I know there are f**ked up cops out there. But seeing THIS VIDEO, and how the lady was behaving, there's no doubt the officer did what he had to do. He's not acting like a "wuss". But I don't think he knows how dangerous as well as deadly (a lot of times) tasers usually are. For him, it just makes the job a little "easier" since it beats the fight out of the subject and subdues the individual much more quickly.

And then seeing HOW MANY COUNTLESS WARNINGS she was given. If the officer did do something, she should have just showed the driver's license (after stating that "she did not do anything wrong" and "you're violating my 4 Amendment", and like Alex Jones does, tell him "I'll take you to court. And I will sue you for you unlawfully stopping me and preventing me from going to work. You can beat the rap, but you can't beat the ride") and JUST GET IT OVER WITH! Her arguing simply made her EVEN MORE LATE for work, and perhaps even made her MISS THE WHOLE DAY OF WORK. In comparison to that, a few minutes is a LOT BETTER than missing a whole day of work. She could have later went to court and sue for unlawful conviction, and unfair harrassment, and missed wages.

And I wouldn't completely place my blame on cops for the tasers really (I say about 40% blame). For them, it is just a "tool" they are given to make their jobs "easier". for them, it's "hey we're given a tool, and equipment to make subduing better (be it just subduing or unjust), why not use it". To attack this, you have to go to the government bodies that INTRODUCED THIS LEGISLATURE and put these tasers at the hands of cops knowing what it could lead to.
Live free....or DIE HARD!!!

There is no right in war.....only one that is left - Bertrand Russell

What goes up does not necessarily go down, and vice versa.......

Offline vcif

« Reply #87 on: April 27, 2008, 02:33:59 PM »
Thank goodness that this officer was there to protect this woman!!!!

If he hadn't shot her up with 50,000 volts and dropped her to the ground, she might have gotten hurt from not wearing a seatbelt.

Offline vcif

« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2008, 02:36:24 PM »
Thought everyone might enjoy this quote which seems to be quite apt:

"Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victim may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.
The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated, but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C. S. Lewis

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #89 on: April 27, 2008, 02:50:50 PM »
Thank goodness that this officer was there to protect this woman!!!!

If he hadn't shot her up with 50,000 volts and dropped her to the ground, she might have gotten hurt from not wearing a seatbelt.

"The man who dies wealthy dies in disgrace." 
Chaucer

Offline smokecheck

« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2008, 05:49:46 PM »
 I'm all against the police State and power hungry, corrupt cops. But I would have to say, this cop was reasonable. He asked her for almost 4 minutes, he was polite and kept his cool.Finally, he tried to cuff her and she resisted. Getting tazed is better than getting a beating.
  Someone is trying to make something of this video, that I feel is not there.
"The beauty of the 2nd amendment is it will not be needed until they try to take it."-T.J.

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

Offline smokecheck

« Reply #91 on: April 27, 2008, 06:05:45 PM »
 Getting Tazed is no big deal, the big deal is why you got tazed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFSW44UPgwQ
"The beauty of the 2nd amendment is it will not be needed until they try to take it."-T.J.

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #92 on: April 27, 2008, 06:13:26 PM »

OK - volunteer to get tased then... if it's really no big deal.
Chaucer

Offline smokecheck

« Reply #93 on: April 27, 2008, 06:26:39 PM »
Been there, done that.

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #94 on: April 27, 2008, 06:28:05 PM »
Been there, done that.

You've been tased?
Chaucer

Offline aerborne

« Reply #95 on: April 28, 2008, 02:56:34 PM »

i'm sorry but this is a hugely fallacious comparison. It's no big deal for a marine, who is subject to strenuous physical and health examination standards to get tased. However, It is a big deal for a pregnant woman with heart palpatations to get tased.

setmefree

« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2008, 03:14:23 PM »
All she had to do was give him the license.  He ask several times for several minutes.

Offline smokecheck

« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2008, 03:15:11 PM »
i'm sorry but this is a hugely fallacious comparison. It's no big deal for a marine, who is subject to strenuous physical and health examination standards to get tased. However, It is a big deal for a pregnant woman with heart palpatations to get tased.

There is no information in this video that would lead one to believe this woman is pregnant or  has a heart palpitation condition. As I have stated, I am 100% against a police state, against losing our rights, against police corruption.
 But someone is reaching far with this video. This Cop was polite, very patient, he waited 3min and 51 sec until he tried to cuff her, and then only tazed her once. He should be commended for doing his job in a firm, fair and friendly manner.

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2008, 03:57:46 PM »
There is no information in this video that would lead one to believe this woman is pregnant or  has a heart palpitation condition. As I have stated, I am 100% against a police state, against losing our rights, against police corruption.
 But someone is reaching far with this video. This Cop was polite, very patient, he waited 3min and 51 sec until he tried to cuff her, and then only tazed her once. He should be commended for doing his job in a firm, fair and friendly manner.

This make me wish that there was a better way than tasing for those officers that aren't trigger happy fools.
Chaucer

Offline aerborne

« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2008, 04:04:09 PM »
There is no information in this video that would lead one to believe this woman is pregnant or  has a heart palpitation condition. 
of course there wasn't i didn't see a doctor come up and give her an exam. I didn't see him pull up her medical history. The fact of the matter is not everyone is a marine who's going to withstand 50,000 volts of electricity. ALOT of normal people are susceptible to being killed by a taser. the question here is: Did the officer use the taser in self defense, or for compliance?

No police officer is going to get any "indication" of diagnosed or undiagnosed medical conditions before he tases someone.

Tho just to qualify, we've seen in the past officers tase pregnant women right on the baby, and tase to death a person in a wheelchair.

Offline UK Lyn

« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2008, 04:47:05 PM »
I was a cop for 20 years, retired 2006, and when I needed to cuff a struggling arrestee I used regular take-downs, or at worst, a pressure-point or knee-strike that resulted in no injury to them or me. And I arrested plenty men with huge, powerful-builds in my time, in some blood-ugly frenzied fights, on my own.

Taser is no replacement for training and courage. Sadly, it has become so.  That officer was physically incompetent and disgraced himself. Taser is a torture device pure and simple, it should be a pre-gun device and never an escape from incompetence or bad self-defense technique. Watch things escalate both in the USA and UK, I would not be surprised if Taser is soon issued to school-crossing wardens.

I'd rather hear of one or two gun incidents, than see a population too subdued to even dare question the Officer-Almighty. It's getting to where you can't even look them in the eye lest they give you a 'pre-emptive strike' for 'aggressive intent'.

Offline Sonja

« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2008, 05:38:24 PM »
A punch in the mouth would have been more appropriate. This woman was a fool.
Words may show a man's wit but actions his meaning.

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2008, 06:01:59 PM »
I was a cop for 20 years, retired 2006, and when I needed to cuff a struggling arrestee I used regular take-downs, or at worst, a pressure-point or knee-strike that resulted in no injury to them or me. And I arrested plenty men with huge, powerful-builds in my time, in some blood-ugly frenzied fights, on my own.

Taser is no replacement for training and courage. Sadly, it has become so.  That officer was physically incompetent and disgraced himself. Taser is a torture device pure and simple, it should be a pre-gun device and never an escape from incompetence or bad self-defense technique. Watch things escalate both in the USA and UK, I would not be surprised if Taser is soon issued to school-crossing wardens.

I'd rather hear of one or two gun incidents, than see a population too subdued to even dare question the Officer-Almighty. It's getting to where you can't even look them in the eye lest they give you a 'pre-emptive strike' for 'aggressive intent'.

This makes sense.  I was once handled expertly by a pro.  I was young, angry, and pretty defiant for a little gal.  The way I was handled was firm, safe, expertly executed, and final.  It did incure my respect. 

These days... ??   
Chaucer

Offline vcif

« Reply #103 on: April 29, 2008, 11:13:34 AM »
If I understand the rationale of the "she should have just cooperated crowd', then the only conclusion is that she was wrong. Fine, within the context of the insurance-company-generated-profit-protecting-revenue-generating-pretext-for-a-traffic-stop administrative law regarding wearing seatbelts, she was wrong.

That is NOT the real issue. The real issue is the extent of violence and force people are subjected to in this supposedly free society for victimless crimes.

Does anyone really give a flying rat's ass if this woman wears a seatbelt or not? What authority, other than owning the guns, does the government have to impose such laws? If it is for the good of society, then we could just as easily be forced to take medicine or have an elective surgery. Oh yeah, we already are being forced to take medicine-nevermind.

Offline Redbird

« Reply #104 on: April 29, 2008, 02:10:58 PM »
What would happen to a person with a pacemaker, fast heart beats, or maybe even one of those things that shock the heart if you have a heart attack like Dick Cheney?   I'll grant you Mr. Cheney would not like it.

I, myself, have the palpatations.  Guess I better learn to say Yes, Sir.

Offline smokecheck

« Reply #105 on: April 29, 2008, 02:19:40 PM »
of course there wasn't i didn't see a doctor come up and give her an exam. I didn't see him pull up her medical history. The fact of the matter is not everyone is a marine who's going to withstand 50,000 volts of electricity. ALOT of normal people are susceptible to being killed by a taser. the question here is: Did the officer use the taser in self defense, or for compliance?

No police officer is going to get any "indication" of diagnosed or undiagnosed medical conditions before he tases someone.

Tho just to qualify, we've seen in the past officers tase pregnant women right on the baby, and tase to death a person in a wheelchair.

This raises a good point: What does the law say an officer can use the tazer for? compliance and/or self-defense?

Either way, I still feel this officer used appropriate force, as  I stated in earlier thread above.
       If you agree to drive, then showing your license should be expected.
 What would you have done if you were the officer there?

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #106 on: April 29, 2008, 02:36:20 PM »
This raises a good point: What does the law say an officer can use the tazer for? compliance and/or self-defense?

Either way, I still feel this officer used appropriate force, as  I stated in earlier thread above.
       If you agree to drive, then showing your license should be expected.
 What would you have done if you were the officer there?

If this officer was unable to cuff her, then he is not very well trained.  Yes, she was mouthy, and yes, the first thing you do when stopped is show your driver's license.  But... tasing was not necessary.  He could have pulled a fast move and had her cuffed in no time... if he'd known how....or cared to use a couple of simple skills.   
Chaucer

Offline darsie

« Reply #107 on: April 29, 2008, 02:43:25 PM »
Of the total number of tasered persons in the US last year - or this year for that matter - I would like to know the percentage that were tasered by women officers. And what the probability of a woman officer tasering an individual is compared to a male officer.

Offline Stan

« Reply #108 on: April 29, 2008, 02:43:57 PM »
If I understand the rationale of the "she should have just cooperated crowd', then the only conclusion is that she was wrong. Fine, within the context of the insurance-company-generated-profit-protecting-revenue-generating-pretext-for-a-traffic-stop administrative law regarding wearing seatbelts, she was wrong.

That is NOT the real issue. The real issue is the extent of violence and force people are subjected to in this supposedly free society for victimless crimes.

Does anyone really give a flying rat's ass if this woman wears a seatbelt or not? What authority, other than owning the guns, does the government have to impose such laws? If it is for the good of society, then we could just as easily be forced to take medicine or have an elective surgery. Oh yeah, we already are being forced to take medicine-nevermind.

Exactly. I was thinking along the same lines while reading this thread. Seatbelt usage has no bearing on the safety of other road users, but hey, big brother loves to protect us from ourselves.

Offline smokecheck

« Reply #109 on: April 29, 2008, 02:45:59 PM »
If this officer was unable to cuff her, then he is not very well trained.  Yes, she was mouthy, and yes, the first thing you do when stopped is show your driver's license.  But... tasing was not necessary.  He could have pulled a fast move and had her cuffed in no time... if he'd known how....or cared to use a couple of simple skills.   

He could have kneed her, elbow in her back, grabbed her and thrown her against the car,smashed her head into the roof, arm-barred her and took her to the ground,batoned her, all time risking chance of more injury to her and himself.  (Would that have been better? )The whole time she showed she was gong to resist. Have you tried to cuff and unwilling person? Well, first they have to be controlled, which means exerting some type of force. He said he was placing her under arrest and calmly tried to cuff her. SHE RESISTED.

Open your mind and see whats here, not what you wanna see. I know some police that would have tazed her after one or two times of asking, some would have beat her. She was wrong, non-compliant, and she got what she deserved and was lucky she didn't get more.
 Especially since this officer was professional and polite.

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #110 on: April 29, 2008, 02:56:18 PM »
He could have kneed her, elbow in her back, grabbed her and thrown her against the car,smashed her head into the roof, arm-barred her and took her to the ground,batoned her, all time risking chance of more injury to her and himself.  (Would that have been better? )The whole time she showed she was gong to resist. Have you tried to cuff and unwilling person? Well, first they have to be controlled, which means exerting some type of force. He said he was placing her under arrest and calmly tried to cuff her. SHE RESISTED.

Open your mind and see whats here, not what you wanna see. I know some police that would have tazed her after one or two times of asking, some would have beat her. She was wrong, non-compliant, and she got what she deserved and was lucky she didn't get more.
 Especially since this officer was professional and polite.

No.  I've never cuffed anyone.  I taught lifesaving though... years ago (swimming.)  I could be wrong, but it looked to me like a couple of swift and simple maneuvers by the officer would have been sufficient. 
Chaucer

Offline smokecheck

« Reply #111 on: April 29, 2008, 02:58:31 PM »
No.  I've never cuffed anyone.  I taught lifesaving though... years ago (swimming.)  I could be wrong, but it looked to me like a couple of swift and simple maneuvers by the officer would have been sufficient. 

ROFL..Turn that t.v. off, real life ain't the movies.

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #112 on: April 29, 2008, 03:13:15 PM »
ROFL..Turn that t.v. off, real life ain't the movies.

What kind of a reponse is this?  I never watch tv?  This is unwarranted sarcasm.  I taught lifesaving... you know... about saving drowning people... ever see one at the beach... at a pool.. ever stop to think that they're well trained?  I'm a small gal, but taught defensive manuevers to swimmers twice my size.  So.. wtf kind of response is this?
Chaucer

Offline smokecheck

« Reply #113 on: April 29, 2008, 03:28:57 PM »
What kind of a reponse is this?  I never watch tv?  This is unwarranted sarcasm.  I taught lifesaving... you know... about saving drowning people... ever see one at the beach... at a pool.. ever stop to think that they're well trained?  I'm a small gal, but taught defensive manuevers to swimmers twice my size.  So.. wtf kind of response is this?

OK. life saving and cuffing an unwilling participant are like apples and oranges, just as offensive and defensive techniques are mostly opposite.
 Tell ya what, find someone your size or even a bit smaller. Conduct some role playing. Try to cuff that person  and then you will understand. Also take into consideration, the lack of seriousness involved and lack of adrenaline, and the fact that you wouldn't really know this person, or they know you, And I still bet you willl be unable to do it.
  And then what do you do?

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #114 on: April 29, 2008, 03:33:07 PM »
OK. life saving and cuffing an unwilling participant are like apples and oranges, just as offensive and defensive techniques are mostly opposite.
 Tell ya what, find someone your size or even a bit smaller. Conduct some role playing. Try to cuff that person  and then you will understand. Also take into consideration, the lack of seriousness involved and lack of adrenaline, and the fact that you wouldn't really know this person, or they know you, And I still bet you willl be unable to do it.
  And then what do you do?

YOU'RE NOT LISTENING.  I TAUGHT THESE KINDS OF MANEUVERS FOR NEARLY 8 YEARS.  I am a small person, but was able to handle some pretty big guys who didn't go easy on me.  Why is there even an argument here?  The point was made that it seemed like this officer could have cuffed the subject without resorting to a taser.  Simple.  Yet you jump all over it.  Why?  It makes no sense.
Chaucer

Offline smokecheck

« Reply #115 on: April 29, 2008, 03:37:12 PM »
YOU'RE NOT LISTENING.  I TAUGHT THESE KINDS OF MANEUVERS FOR NEARLY 8 YEARS.  I am a small person, but was able to handle some pretty big guys who didn't go easy on me.  Why is there even an argument here?  The point was made that it seemed like this officer could have cuffed the subject without resorting to a taser.  Simple.  Yet you jump all over it.  Why?  It makes no sense.

Are you thick?
 Go review the video, after almost 4 minutes of asking and warning, with a calm demeanor,she was still non-compliant, Then he  tells her he was placing her under arrest and attempts to peacefully cuff her. She resisted verbally and physically.If you can't see that, then the flouride is working.

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #116 on: April 29, 2008, 03:49:39 PM »
Are you thick?
 Go review the video, after almost 4 minutes of asking and warning, with a calm demeanor,she was still non-compliant, Then he  tells her he was placing her under arrest and attempts to peacefully cuff her. She resisted verbally and physically.If you can't see that, then the flouride is working.

Do you have an infinite supply of insults?  They're not needed at all.  I've watched the tape, and made my point.  If you don't agree, why not simply say so.  Why do you have to resort to insults and sarcasm? 
Chaucer

Offline smokecheck

« Reply #117 on: April 29, 2008, 03:54:40 PM »
  It seems to be the only thing you read or watch correctly. You haven't answered my questions and have made extremely illogical comparisons, similar of a troll, and have tried to misdirect this.

Dang , I can sniff them out. 8)

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #118 on: April 29, 2008, 04:09:30 PM »
  It seems to be the only thing you read or watch correctly. You haven't answered my questions and have made extremely illogical comparisons, similar of a troll, and have tried to misdirect this.

Dang , I can sniff them out. 8)

So, your intent is to be offensive. 
Chaucer

Offline smokecheck

« Reply #119 on: April 29, 2008, 04:40:31 PM »
My intent is to get you to see what your refusing to see, whether its on purpose or unintentional. Either way, I am done with you.Your not worth anymore of my time.