* McCain has a temper tantrum over lack of support for CIA free syrian army

Author Topic: * McCain has a temper tantrum over lack of support for CIA free syrian army  (Read 3263 times)

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
http://www.infowars.com/sen-mccain-has-temper-tantrum-over-lack-of-support-for-cias-free-syrian-army/

His childish tirade with attitude of "how dare you question my authority" - How can Arizonans be so stupid as to keep sending this little boy back to DC?  ::)
http://youtu.be/ZqLGALHaYFs

McCain is finally figuring out the public is on to him and his NWO buddies who only work for the globalists agenda. He's not able to manipulate people, and some generals, as easily as previously.

This guy is a completely brainwashed idiot who needs to be purged from the Senate, along with many of his complicit buddies in Congress. They all need to be made to admit their participation in the NWO takedown of America, and then justice applied appropriately!

There is no excuse for these types being in Congress when all they do is betray the people they claim to serve! They are sellouts! UNACCEPTABLE! AMERICANS NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS AND NOW. THERE NEEDS TO BE A ONE STRIKE POLICY APPLIED TO EVERY CONGRESSMAN. MOST OF THEM HAVE ALREADY USED THAT ONE STRIKE AND MUST BE SENT HOME FOR THEIR BETRAYAL. THEN IF THERE ARE ANY GOOD ONES LEFT, THE PUBLIC MUST SUPPORT THEM. THEN THE PUBLIC MUST RAISE UP REAL AMERICAN LEADERS TO REPLACE THE BASTARDS WHO SUCK OFF THE PUBLIC AS A CAREER.
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline chris jones

http://www.infowars.com/sen-mccain-has-temper-tantrum-over-lack-of-support-for-cias-free-syrian-army/

His childish tirade with attitude of "how dare you question my authority" - How can Arizonans be so stupid as to keep sending this little boy back to DC?  ::)
http://youtu.be/ZqLGALHaYFs

McCain is finally figuring out the public is on to him and his NWO buddies who only work for the globalists agenda. He's not able to manipulate people, and some generals, as easily as previously.

This guy is a completely brainwashed idiot who needs to be purged from the Senate, along with many of his complicit buddies in Congress. They all need to be made to admit their participation in the NWO takedown of America, and then justice applied appropriately!

There is no excuse for these types being in Congress when all they do is betray the people they claim to serve! They are sellouts! UNACCEPTABLE! AMERICANS NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS AND NOW. THERE NEEDS TO BE A ONE STRIKE POLICY APPLIED TO EVERY CONGRESSMAN. MOST OF THEM HAVE ALREADY USED THAT ONE STRIKE AND MUST BE SENT HOME FOR THEIR BETRAYAL. THEN IF THERE ARE ANY GOOD ONES LEFT, THE PUBLIC MUST SUPPORT THEM. THEN THE PUBLIC MUST RAISE UP REAL AMERICAN LEADERS TO REPLACE THE BASTARDS WHO SUCK OFF THE PUBLIC AS A CAREER.

I knew a guy who served on the Forestall during the explosion and the consuming fire, he was on crash crew. He mentioned Lil Johny a few times, even in those days this guy was mucken lunatic egomaniac bag of ol pizz..     Son of an admiral, royalty........
   He told me begrudgingly J.McCain was doing a show off stunt , blowback with his engines, that is what set off the first explosion to the rear of his jet. As crash crew Bob was one of the guys that was assigned to scraping the corpses of the hulls of the vessel, you can understand his reluctance to elaborate on the story. I remember him mentioning J.M was the first man to taken off the ship, son of royalty..                  Privleged ,,,,insane McCain, holding hands with Al Qaeda...

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
           I knew a guy who served on the Forestall during the explosion and the consuming fire, he was on crash crew. He mentioned Lil Johny a few times, even in those days this guy was mucken lunatic egomaniac bag of ol pizz..     Son of an admiral, royalty........
   He told me begrudgingly J.McCain was doing a show off stunt , blowback with his engines, that is what set off the first explosion to the rear of his jet. As crash crew Bob was one of the guys that was assigned to scraping the corpses of the hulls of the vessel, you can understand his reluctance to elaborate on the story. I remember him mentioning J.M was the first man to taken off the ship, son of royalty..                  Privleged ,,,,insane McCain, holding hands with Al Qaeda...

Interesting!

Every single Congressman (and President) should be forced to go through a thorough background check and all their baggage should be aired to the public BEFORE THEY GO TO WASHINGTON. That would be one way to keep scum out of government.
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator

fyi - my father as was called into emergency med. service for the 1964 crash landing of an a3j - the injured were practically burned to death, my father could never talk about it. The A3j was a long range recon jet that was also nuke capable for the cold war.

http://navysite.de/cv/cv12.htm
February 16, 1964 Pacific An A3J aircraft crashes aboard the USS HORNET before the barricade could be rigged, killing the pilot and injuring two crew members.
... HORNET was regularly deployed to the 7th fleet for operations ranging from the coast of South Vietnam, to the shores of Japan, the Philippines and Okinawa.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline chris jones

Interesting!

Every single Congressman (and President) should be forced to go through a thorough background check and all their baggage should be aired to the public BEFORE THEY GO TO WASHINGTON. That would be one way to keep scum out of government.

AMEN..........the deal with Johny, his records were sealed.. ROYALTY, insiders don't get mucked with do they.
        The world is watching Jo, sure on this site we know whats going down, but its a big world and lot of folks DO have their eyes open.
        American pie is being sliced up brother and we won't get to see the crumbs.

Offline larsonstdoc

TIME TO LOCK HIM UP.

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline reddog801

• MOLON LABE!
    • Exposing America
Without a doubt he is a MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE and so are other high level people to include the illegal President.

Eric
We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.  ~William Faulkner

Twitter: FREEDOMDECODED

Offline chris jones

fyi - my father as was called into emergency med. service for the 1964 crash landing of an a3j - the injured were practically burned to death, my father could never talk about it. The A3j was a long range recon jet that was also nuke capable for the cold war.

http://navysite.de/cv/cv12.htm
February 16, 1964 Pacific An A3J aircraft crashes aboard the USS HORNET before the barricade could be rigged, killing the pilot and injuring two crew members.
... HORNET was regularly deployed to the 7th fleet for operations ranging from the coast of South Vietnam, to the shores of Japan, the Philippines and Okinawa.
              It is very emotional to put into words for others the horror of these types of death in many cases it is impossible.
Robert, the crash crew man on the SS Forestall was required - human remains removal following the disaster. Corpses were burt and stuck to the hulls, floors , he had to scarpe off the charded body's. I didn't mention this in my prior post, he did tell me he became hysterical at one point, laughing insanely untill the tears came.                 I never mentioned or questioned his experience again.
            A similar situation was a man I knew in the Nam who's job was cleaning the bodys and gore from the APC's that had been hit.
(No he did not volunteer for this), after a few months I asked his C.O to have him transfered, evaluated pysche tested & helped.
  He went off the map mentally.                     The list goes on T. No Rant!