DARPA is renovating HAARP for Global Mind Control

Author Topic: DARPA is renovating HAARP for Global Mind Control  (Read 7917 times)

Offline iamc2

DARPA is renovating HAARP for Global Mind Control
« on: July 18, 2013, 12:14:27 AM »
 In my curiosity for the truth and listening to shortwave radio; Dr. Nick Begich was hosting 'Call To Decision' by Pastor Butch (also on GCN), and I did call the Doc. and asked him about: 'frequency that can control the human mind?'

What he told me confirmed my thoughts---Dr. Begich said: 'HAARP is NOT SHUT DOWN, the facility has been taken over by DARPA; and they are renovating for possible global mind control by low and/or high frequencies that will target certain portion of the population.'

Cellphones, TV, X-Boxes, Computers, and the "Technological Illusion" are all about you and I becoming ZOMBIES in the 'Manchurian Man Mind Control Game of EVIL':

What can the evil take from you and I?

Is it our MINDS and THOUGHTS, that will soon be stolen?   

Doc. Begich believes that this is a fact: 'Technology can steal your mind.'

http://www.calltodecision.com/

If DARPA can control human thought: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS..?

"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline Dorrogeray

Re: DARPA is renovating HAARP for Global Mind Control
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 03:37:22 AM »
Isaac Asimov (somewhat of a insider) wrote about this decades ago. In his foundation series, there was simply a satellite over a planet, and it would be subtly influencing the "state of mind".. making people a bit more aggressive, frustrated, calm or happy, whatever was needed. It was used to manage the people..       

I am quite sure that they have this already. Cue CIA, they are known to have something similar on cellphone towers, or something alike. And I think they have something patented as well.. mind influencing ground towers. But I forgot the details. This might be the same just going big.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 05:45:21 AM »
Maybe we can tune it to a more pleasant frequency.

Offline Winstonsmith

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 11:01:29 AM »
The weak-willed are already mind  controlled I think.
"X factor / celeb "culture" / iphones / and all the other mindless banality. etc. etc.  It certainly keeps them busy.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 03:36:34 AM »
Maybe we can tune it to a more pleasant frequency.
Pleasant idea jerryweaver and I think my Liberty Tinfoil Hat will deflect the Zombie Frequency Blitz. ;)
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."