FBI - Plots to Kill Occupy Leaders

Author Topic: FBI - Plots to Kill Occupy Leaders  (Read 1614 times)

Offline jerryweaver

FBI - Plots to Kill Occupy Leaders
« on: June 29, 2013, 07:39:27 AM »

FBI Document—“[DELETED]” Plots to Kill Occupy Leaders “If Deemed Necessary”

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2013/06/28/fbi-document-deleted-plots-to-kill-occupy-leaders-if-deemed-necessary/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+pakalert+%28Pak+Alert+Press%29

Craft International Again

Sniper action by law enforcement officials in Texas would not be anything new. Last October, a border patrol officer with the Texas Department of Public Safety, riding in a helicopter, used a sniper rifle to fire at a fast-moving pickup truck carrying nine illegal immigrants into the state from Mexico, killing two and wounding a third, and causing the vehicle to crash and overturn. It turns out that Border Patrol agents, like a number of Texas law enforcement organizations, had been receiving special sniper training from a Dallas-based mercenary-for-hire organization called Craft International LLC.  It seems likely that Houston Police have also received such training, possibly from Craft, which has a contract for such law-enforcement training funded by the US Department of Homeland Security.

Efforts to obtain comment from Craft International have been unsuccessful, but the company’s website features photos of Craft instructors training law enforcement officers in sniper rifle use (the company was founded in 2009 by Chris Kyle, a celebrated Army sniper who last year was slain by a combat veteran he had accompanied to a shooting range). A number of men wearing Craft-issued clothing and gear, and bearing the company’s distinctive skull logo, were spotted around the finish line of the April Boston Marathon, both before and after the bombing. Some were wearing large black backpacks with markings resembling what was seen on an exploded backpack image released by the FBI.(For more on the backpacks that allegedly contained the bombs, see this piece we did in May.)

An Activist Responds

Remington Alessi, an Occupy Houston activist who played a prominent role during the Occupy events, was one of the seven defendants whose felony charge was dropped because of police entrapment. He says of the sniper plot information, which first came to light last December as one of hundreds of pages of FBI files obtained by PCJF, “We have speculated heavily about it. The ‘if deemed necessary’ phrase seems to indicate it was an organization. It could have been the police or a private security group.”

Alessi, who hails from a law-enforcement family and who ran last year for sheriff of Houston’s Harris County on the Texas Green Party ticket, garnering 22,000 votes, agrees with attorney Kennedy that the plotters were not from some right-wing organization. “If it had been that, the FBI would have acted on it,” he agrees. “I believe the sniper attack was one strategy being discussed for dealing with the occupation.” He adds:

I assume I would have been one of the targets, because I led a few of the protest actions, and I hosted an Occupy show on KPFT.  I wish I could say I’m surprised that this was seriously discussed, but remember, this is the same federal government that murdered (Black Panther Party leader) Fred Hampton. We have a government that traditionally murders people who are threats. I guess being a target is sort of an honor.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Re: FBI - Plots to Kill Occupy Leaders
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 08:05:30 AM »
Has anyone determined who is running the Occupy movement? Is it a Soros funded, or elite funded group? or the real deal?

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline jerryweaver

Re: FBI - Plots to Kill Occupy Leaders
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 08:29:27 AM »
Has anyone determined who is running the Occupy movement? Is it a Soros funded, or elite funded group? or the real deal?

Or   D:  All of the above.

Original Article:

http://whowhatwhy.com/2013/06/27/fbi-document-deleted-plots-to-kill-occupy-leaders-if-deemed-necessary/

My guess is that many agencies and agents were active regarding occupy.

Austin PD had agents on the inside.
APD Detective Shannon G. Dowell aka "Butch" (with black and gray beard) monitors an Occupy Austin rally and march on Feb. 3.
PHOTO BY JOHN ANDERSON
http://www.austinchronicle.com/news/2012-09-07/apd-infiltrates-occupy/

Informants had already told APD that there were some persons inside the movement who were advocating violence, Mannix said, and the idea of having undercover officers attending OA General Assembly meetings and participating in various demonstrations was not to foment trouble or to try to shut down the movement. Instead, he insisted, the strategy was devised solely to ensure the safety of everyone – not only police officers but the protesters themselves. "We are there to protect people who want to engage in protected speech," Mannix said. Dowell and the other two undercover officers had attended General Assembly meetings where the use of lockboxes as acts of civil disobedience were discussed and approved, Mannix said, and Dowell helped to build the devices safely in order to help to keep the protest safe.

REPEAT: COINTEL ACTIVITIES ARE TO KEEP THE PROTESTERS SAFE AND PROTECT FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

Police charged Occupy demonstrators for using "lockboxes" at a protest in Houston;
defense lawyers say APD provided the devices as a form of entrapment.
PHOTO COURTESY OF KIT O'CONNELL

According to the affidavit of fellow OA member Yatzel Sabat, possible acts of civil disobedience, "including trespassing, sit-ins or obstruction of passage ways" had been discussed at meetings but it was Dowell who was involved in the initial discussion of using lockboxes, and it was he who "acted more excited about the idea," reads the affidavit. "He volunteered to gather the piping and other materials by purchasing [them] at Lowe's and delivering [them] back to the members of the group that were planning to go to Houston for the demonstration," she continued. "Butch persuaded us to use these arm tubes."

ALL COINTEL AGENTS ARE HERE TO HELP YOU PROTEST!