Author Topic: Is it possible this could be the real gay agenda?  (Read 3008 times)

Offline TheNinthAmendment

Is it possible this could be the real gay agenda?
« on: June 27, 2013, 05:12:43 pm »
With these infant-slayers and fetus terminators pushing the "Gay Rights Agenda" I wonder if these eugenicists have an ulterior motive.

Suppose they succeeded in their "gay agenda" and every gay openly revealed themselves, and, via the state, got married.

Now a substantial majority of gays would be on a government registration (their marriage), which would allow Fascist regime, perhaps a decade later, to turn on them, round them up, and exterminate them.

???

If the government gives you privileges, it can also take them away.

This is why we should return to Natural God given rights, that no government can deny or disparage.

Offline MonkeyPuppet

• aut libertas aut mors
Re: Is it possible this could be the real gay agenda?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 05:19:20 pm »

Wow, someone is afraid of gay people, aren't they.  Seriously, 3% of the population isn't going to bend you over.  Grow up.

Dave Champion Show - Gay Marriage - Facts & Myths
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq-39iefjVs

Dave Champion's "Uncorked" show about homophobes (explicit language)
http://www.davechampionshow.com/archives/?p=1376

Income Tax: Shattering The Myths
w w w . original intent . o r g

The 1911 in .45 ACP... don't leave home without it!  Safety first!!

Offline TheNinthAmendment

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 06:41:44 pm »
I really don't think you read my post correctly.

As a musician, I work with (open) Gays quite often, and theya re normal good people, just like everyone else.

My thread ponders whether or not the eugenicists are FOOLING the gays into putting themselves on a public/government registry, so they exterminate them later.

Offline madasheck

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 08:00:51 pm »
I really don't think you read my post correctly.

As a musician, I work with (open) Gays quite often, and theya re normal good people, just like everyone else.

My thread ponders whether or not the eugenicists are FOOLING the gays into putting themselves on a public/government registry, so they exterminate them later.

I see what you're saying, and as one of the 2 (as far as I know) gays on this forum, I have thought about that myself. But it wouldn't make sense, since so many of them are kinky assed type closet cases themselves. The only thing I can think of is that they want to piss everybody off so bad that there will be a rash of (so called) new hate crimes, then they can find yet another excuse to tighten the noose and take away more freedoms. Remember when Bush tried to use Christians to augment his power during his regime, only to turn on them later?

Clamabat ille miser se civem esse Romanum...cum imploraret saepius usurparetque nomen civitatis, crux-crux, inquam-infelici et aerumnoso, qui numquam istam pestem viderat, comparabatur. ~Cicero, Verrine Orations

Offline el midgetron

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2013, 06:05:47 am »
Yeah, I think Madasheck isn't to far off base. A society with a shared morals and values is stronger than one that is fragmented against its self. Before some monkeypuppet **** jumps down my throat... I'm not saying homosexuals can't have morals or values, just that (the media preoccupation with) the promotion of homosexuality creates such fragmentation within our society. Additionally, I think the promotion of homosexuality in the NWO agenda also functions as a dismantling of the family and (although its not a huge impact) the reduction of reproduction also fits their agenda.

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2014, 01:05:51 pm »
Incest a 'fundamental right', German committee says

Anti-incest laws in Germany could be scrapped after a government-backed group said relationships between brothers and sisters should be legal  :o

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11119062/Incest-a-fundamental-right-German-committee-says.htmlhttp://