Author Topic: The Chemtrail Kook and Worldwide Chemtrails Map  (Read 1726 times)

Offline decemberfellow

The Chemtrail Kook and Worldwide Chemtrails Map
« on: June 20, 2013, 11:08:41 pm »
Source: Chemtrail Kook. I am a former military pilot with 1000s of hours flying personnel and gear all over the planet. While in the military I had not yet had an awakening. After leaving the military for medical reasons, I was exposed to some information that caught my eye. As a matter of fact, I was building a website for a fire-fighter friend of mine. While I was finishing up the site and looking for tribute videos to the fallen heroes of 9-11, I came across a few threads uploaded by Pilots for 9-11 truth. I thought, hey, I’m a pilot, this looks interesting and tumbled into the rabbit hole.

That was 4 years ago, and since that time I have done copious study on the subject of 9-11, building architecture, and chemtrails. I am 100 percent convinced that building 1, 2 and 7 were taken down by explosives in a controlled demolition. I am active with Architects and Engineers for 9-11 truth and I encourage all who read this to study the materials available on their site and sign the petition for a new and impartial investigation.  But I digress.

Chemtrails are a passion of mine, as I continue to see my loved ones suffer with upper respiratory problems, asthma, constant colds, and general ill health. I have extensive knowledge of the FAA, EPA, and ICAO aviation rules and regulations. I will take my last breath doing everything in my power to get chemtrail activity to STOP. I know there are numerous ideas circulating about the reasons why they are spraying, but I no longer concern myself with the theoretical. I care not about whether they are trying to covertly cool the planet, obscure Nibiru, cull the population, or change soil salinity to control food supply.

What I know is what I see every day. I see nearly continuous spraying operations over my home, and throughout the skies of places I travel. What I see are chemtrails. I know the difference between contrails and chemtrails. I have extensive education on meteorology, aircraft systems, and know exactly how contrails are born. I know all about the standard lapse rate, temperature inversions, types of fog, and factors that influence contrail formation.

In my studies of the chemtrial phenomenon, I have come across numerous websites, wordpress blogs,yahoo groups, etc. all discussing the problem and containing postings, photos, and videos. There are people building Google Maps, Flash maps, and posting data regarding air and soil samples. I have seen virtually every video produced on the chemtrails subject and highly recommend the film documentary What In The World Are They Spraying for those looking to understand the issue in more detail.

My conclusions about the above activity and level of activism have led my to understand that I am not alone. Military tacticians will tell you that an unorganized adversary is easy to conquer. Each website, blog, map, and data repository represents a cell of our growing movement. As it stands today, April 6,2011 there is still significant lack of cohesion within our ranks. The Map is a force multiplier that will change that.

For a long time I struggled with the chemtrails issue. I took photos occasionally when heavy activity was observed. For the most part, I felt extremely frustrated and powerless over the problem. I internalized many of these emotions and found it negatively effecting my mental health and serenity.

While in prayer and meditation, the idea of a global map came to mind. My idea was to build something that was low on text explanation, but delivered a powerful visual depiction of the chemtrail phenomenon. I wanted to it to be intuitive, requiring little to instructions for use, and simple enough for a child to navigate. I wanted it to be collaborative, as well as easy and free for people to be make image and video uploads. My dream was for people around the world to be able to find the map and embrace its importance and make the choice to support the cause. Our website hits are going space shuttle – I just increased the bandwidth capacity ten fold to handle the traffic.

By the grace of God, I was given the technical ability and knowledge to build such a tool – the Worldwide Chemtrails Map. It is still a work in progress and light on aesthetics, but high on functionality. It displays a global Google Map which is viewable in multiple modes. My favorite is “earth” mode, which allows for the most fluid scrolling and zoom.

The map is powered by an open source content management tool called Joomla. This is a free tool supported by thousands of developers around the world. The map contains data provided by chemtrail activists and diligent sky watchers from planet earth. The technical details are not important, what is key to note however is that the data streams are real time and sourced from individual contributor Flickr and Picasa photo albums, and Google Maps.

The feeds submitted are in RSS (really simple syndication) format and power the dynamic nature of the site. With RSS, once a bridge has been established, any additions made to the individual contributor’s photostream are instantly transmitted and updated on the chemtrails map. How cool is that? So in essence what we have here is the closest thing to a real time criminal activity tracking tool. Imaging being able to map all robberies, murders, burglaries happening throughout the globe as they were reported? This is what we have – a living and breathing beast, who happens to breathe fire and fancies NWO ogres. These programs are all free and take only minutes to setup.

If you do not have accounts established but have chemtrail photos on your computer, I highly encourage you to get motivated and upload your images and videos – today. We use primarily Flickr and Picasa photo hosting systems due to their geo-coding functionality. In a nut shell, this is a fancy way of saying these programs allow us to drop photos and videos onto a map representing where they were taken. Please include dates, time of day, and any other extra information you feel will add value.  The Chemtrails Map website has step by video and written tutorial instruction guides on how to get your content onto the map. My many years of military training and instruction finally have come to good use…

People of our beautiful and precious planet Earth, I am now writing directly to you. You must populate this map, and I implore you to do so – today. These records are evidence admissible in US and international courts of law. It is currently a powerful tool but will continue to gain strength as it is becomes more populated. There are multiple strategies being developed on how to use this information as a battle axe in the infowar. Borrowing a catch phrase from Alex Jones, what we have here is a 14 foot, fire breathing, snaggle toothed dragon. The dragon is hungry for your information, so please choose to feed it – today. When and how we unleash it’s power is being discussed and planned at the highest levels. For more information visit this Facebook group to get involved:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_199512310076393&ap=1

For those of you in the employ of the NSA, CIA, FBI, DARPA, and other assorted alphabet agencies throughout the world who will invariably read this article, I humbly ask you too look into your child’s eyes tonight and think of their future. Ponder the chemicals they are inhaling on a daily basis; the aluminum, barium, strontium. Recall the oath you took to support and defend the Constitution against ALL enemies, foreign and domestic. Consider praying for the willingness to do the right thing. This website is mirrored on multiple host servers throughout the world. It has multiple administrators responsible for updating content and performing site maintenance. In other words, the snake has many heads, try to sever one and ten more will emerge.

http://aircrap.org/the-chemtrail-kook-worldwide-chemtrails-map/331204/

more articles:http://globalskywatch.com/stories/my-chemtrail-story/chemtrail-information/geoengineering-artifacts.html

http://thenewalexandrialibrary.com/chemtrails.html
Mark12:
4And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
 5But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him