CONFESSIONS OF AN ALIEN ABDUCTEE - THE AMMACH PROJECT

Author Topic: CONFESSIONS OF AN ALIEN ABDUCTEE - THE AMMACH PROJECT  (Read 14965 times)

Offline Deca

• If at first you don't succeed try, try & try again
« on: June 19, 2013, 10:02:35 AM »

Read more and see video: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/141647/CONFESSIONS_OF_AN_ALIEN_ABDUCTEE__THE_AMMACH_PROJECT/#ixzz2WdmJKP3U

....it was broadcast on channel 4 and also got a mention  in the papers..... 15 mins into they try to do a RF scan for implants .....and make it look pathetic ...and discredit anybody else who are looking for genuine implants from more terrestrial "human" sources ...

Confessions of an Alien Abductee exploited its unfortunate subjects  http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2013/jun/18/confessions-alien-abductee-channel-4

“Miles took on the task of examining Marie "to check if she really does have alien implants".
 We were informed that he "has all the latest equipment for the job". Among other things, he checked "for any magnetic fields in Marie's brain" and claimed to find a "spike".
 He then checked to see if she had any radio transmitters in her brain, but we were not told the results of that test. Apparently, he's also "got a special UV lamp to check for any traces left by aliens". That test was positive.
 "For Miles the evidence is conclusive," we were told.”

AMMACH also tried to high-jack this coast 2 coast C2CAM May 15 2013 Electronic Harassment Special http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufHXYH7xcsE   ...they tried to make out it was all about UFOs and aliens

Offline Deca

Re: CONFESSIONS OF AN ALIEN ABDUCTEE - THE AMMACH PROJECT
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 10:21:38 AM »
if you are having a genuine experience then its far more likely to be from a terrestrial human source ...and there is technology that's  able to do this.

simple "peeping tom" through the wall RADARs ( like CELLDAR) with microwave hearing effects (v2k voice to skull ) effects plus they use voice changers

Offline Deca

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 10:31:57 AM »
as for the weird effects being grabbed  and seeing things etc .....then you just have to know what weak complex magnetic fields can do to the mind and body.....for this check out Dr M persingers work

http://www.susanblackmore.co.uk/Articles/alienabduction.html

One last thought. Persinger applied a silent and invisible force to my brain and created a specific experience for me He claimed that he was imitating the basic sequences of the processes of memory and perception and that, by varying those sequences, he could control tool my experience. Could he have done it from a distance? Could it be done on a wider scale? Suddenly prospects of magnetic mind control seem an awful lot worse than the idea of being abducted by imaginary aliens.

THE GOD HELMET (Koren Helmet) of Dr. Michael Persinger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttQv6UAF-A0

Offline Deca

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 02:01:28 AM »
http://www.undergroundvideouk.com/ammach1.shtml

HELPLINE/EMAIL

This is a port of call, where anyone who would like to talk about their experiences, anonymously if preferred, can do so, without fear of ridicule, knowing they will be speaking to someone with researched background knowledge of the subject, and experience in communication.

Other resources include a monthly (last Sunday of the month) private chat room set up by David Hodrien of BUFOG (Birmingham UFO Group)
http://precontacteesupport.blogspot.com
which Joanne occasionally participates in as an observer/supporter. To access this private chat room, contact David for relevant password details.

There is also a wealth of information to be found at the Exopolitics website, run by David Griffin.
www.exopolitics.org.uk

There is also an email address if you wish to contact either Joanne or Miles to arrange an interview, Skype meeting or just share information by email:
AMMACH@hotmail.co.uk
We also welcome any enquires/contact from genuine and serious healthcare professionals who are interested in supporting those who have such experiences. Please share this information.
ORIGINS
A.M.M.A.C.H started life on the 23rd January 2011, by Joanne Summerscales and Miles Johnston who have both had a long term interest in, and are researchers of the many fields, subjects and layers thereof, seen and treated by society at large as being on the outer edges of social awareness . .

. . and still very much unacknowledged (by mainstream ‘conventionals’).
These areas include; suppressed advanced technology, the unaddressed history of humanity/genetics, alternative energy systems, health/illness management and the extensive area of ufological/ET experience, including the Exopolitical arena, which seeks full official disclosure, which will, when it happens, have a profound impact on every area of life; the social, religious, political and economical.

Disclosure of these matters is fiercely fought by the powers-that-be, ensuring that those who dare think outside the box, or those who question, debate and challenge the status quo as being ‘normal’ (is war normal?) are treated as crackpots, conspiracy theorist-types, and consequently with terrorist tendencies!!

. . . (what ever you do, just accept what you are being told), mentally challenged, part of the lunatic fringe and otherwise ridiculed by society in general and peers and family – a scenario that would have only the most courageous step forward to disclose personal experiences involving for them, the reality of encounters and experiences with anomalous mind management, on and off planet beings, other dimensional intelligences, races, and beings that we have yet to know in the public arena, for whom we offer a point of open-minded contact.

Documenting an experiencer’s story for research purposes, to educate and inform the people, to put into words a greater awareness of the human experience, is an integral part of what AMMACH seeks to do, though public access to material of an experiencer’s personal details will be treated confidentially. Material for a book featuring the UK experience in this little understood or publicly known area will be drawn from this research.

First Televised Meetup Nottingham May 2011
AMMACH is a new vital service in British and world ufology, offering a safe zone for Mind Control victims, Abductees and Contactees to receive help, just have a sympathetic ear, and if required we have an increasing number of therapists.

AMMACH held its first meeting with people who have responded via the excellent Birmingham UFO Group, run by the brilliant David Hodrien, and other sources and responders to our new .

As time moves on, we plan more meetups, and a evr increasing public library of recorded testimony from witnesses and victims. These are recorded in HDV when possible, so these will all be available for researchers, and broadcasters, so their message gets as wide a distribution as possible. All us posted on Youtube megawatts1066 (for the long 1 hour versions) and TheAMMACH YouTube site.

IF you are a mind control victim avoid these UFO people are get intouch with mind control help/suport groups that deal with mind control only ....

also worriying and suspious is that  David Hodrien is involved with the "help" line and also practises " hypnotic regression" to help you recall all them "alien" encounters ....hmm so nice of him.....:rolleyes:

Offline AnotherBlackEagle

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2013, 02:37:11 AM »
if the hypnotic regression therapy, related to supposed extra-terrestrial abduction, is not being fully recorded then i highly suggest that the patient not participate.

Offline Deca

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2013, 04:06:08 PM »
MILES JOHNSTON on 5 July 2013 AFTERMATH of AMMACH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0acrI7qngYw

again when AMMACH was formed i was like great this is what the uk needs....then i say the material they were putting out and thought I want nothing to do with them

i don`t trust miles why wait until the mockermetry was aired then try to blame everything on Joanna ?

Offline Deca

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2015, 10:06:48 AM »
this was very interesting ...again shows how bad  Ufologist like Miles Johnston bugger people up

Bases 19 Marie Kayali Polygraph Test used in Channel 4 Stitch Up
https://youtu.be/KHykuYtGG5o

Published on Jan 19, 2014

published on Aug 17, 2013
Polygraph test for Marie Kayali unedited sections. As recorded by M J during the Off The Fence Production's shoot at Marie K's apartment for the program Confessions of an Alien Abductee. During the program it states that Miles Johnston is shooting for "release on the net" All parties seemed happy with this and for it to be released.
This is to give an unedited and raw alternative view of the polygraph test which I strenuously defend my position on. Terry Mullins has refused to provide any form of proof or written results, it is only his word for it. I have several issues with the test itself, and how it was conducted. At 1.29 sirens are heard going off quite loud for over 6 minutes. This brought me back to the night my daughter died as there were over 20 different police cars and ambulances on that night. Terry Mullins states that my bodily reactions were exactly the same 4 times in a row , half before the sirens and half after. This in itself has to be a downright lie as I do not believe that my body did not change whatsoever during the sirens , as you can clearly see that I am distressed and trying to hide it.
The manner in how the contributers to the program have been over dubbed with words from different parts of the recordings to make up sentences they deny they actually said has ignited melt down. A complete failure of duty of care , and so on.
People are "displeased"
I have Brain Scan images that were provided to MJ just before release of the video showing issues with my left eye, from 2010. Professional interpretations are ongoing and already showing several anomalies and tampering.Its possible they show an eye implant. A type discussed at the Super Soldier Summit, Las Vegas,in May 2013/ Scans are dated May 2010