Obama Family Trip to Africa to Cost $60 to $100 Million - Mandela Worship

Author Topic: Obama Family Trip to Africa to Cost $60 to $100 Million - Mandela Worship  (Read 6334 times)

Offline larsonstdoc

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obamas-family-trip-africa-cost-60-100-million_735195.html

This kind of stuff ticks me off the most.  With millions of Americans out of work,  we have to send Obama back to his homeland.

President Obama and his family will be going to Africa later this month. But the trip won't be cheap; it's expected to cost American taxpayers $60 to $100 million, according to the Washington Post.

"When President Obama makes his first extended trip to sub-Saharan Africa later this month, the federal agencies charged with keeping him safe won’t be taking any chances. Hundreds of U.S. Secret Service agents will be dispatched to secure facilities in Senegal, South Africa and Tanzania. A Navy aircraft carrier or amphibious ship, with a fully staffed medical trauma center, will be stationed offshore in case of emergency," reports the Post.

"Military cargo planes will airlift in 56 support vehicles, including 14 limousines and three trucks loaded with sheets of bullet-proof glass to cover the windows of the hotels where the first family will stay. Fighter jets will fly in shifts giving 24-hour coverage over the president’s airspace so they can intervene quickly if an errant plane gets too close.

"The extraordinary security provisions — which will cost the government tens of millions of dollars — are outlined in a confidential internal planning document obtained by The Washington Post. While the preparations appear to be in line with similar travels in the past, the document offers an unusual glimpse into the colossal efforts to protect the U.S. commander-in-chief on trips abroad."
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Tokiem

• http://www.historiansagainstwar.org/blog/2008/04/mark-twains-flag-for-american-colony-in.html
Re: The Obama Family Trip to Africa to Cost $60 to $100 Million
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 05:30:02 PM »
I would like to suggest that we stop using the acronym of P.O.T.U.S. and now reference him as POMPOUS.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 05:36:36 PM »
IMO, they should just stay there, if going to his home country of KENYA! He is about to be run out of America for his crimes against the country.

Bush might want to consider going with him also, or retreat to his Venezuela (?) property, as he (and his family) too is just as guilty of betrayal of Americans!

You can also add Clinton and his crew to the list of people who need to leave America because they have such disdain for the country and have ALL SIDED WITH THE GLOBALISTS TO SCREW AMERICANS!

ALL ARE THE PUPPETS OF THE NWO GLOBALISTS. THERE ARE NO WORDS FOR THIS TYPE OF BETRAYAL!

::)

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline chris jones

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 05:50:55 PM »
 Abe Lincoln's wife bought a set of china for the white house from gov coffers, congress made them pay back the money.

Mr O is riding the NWO wave, no conscience, no love of country, in fact I get the feeling he doesn't care much for Americans.

Offline lee51

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 05:57:33 PM »
Looks like the safari trip was cancelled--the real reason?  Who knows--I doubt it is the cost of the trip or the lions.

White House cancels Obama's African safari after plans are revealed to include a military SNIPER team 'to take out lions and cheetahs if they threaten first couple'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2341276/White-House-cancels-Obamas-African-safari-plans-revealed-include-SWAT-team-SNIPERS-high-powered-rifles.html#ixzz2W8UJhZQK

President and Mrs. Obama are planning a trip to sub-Saharan Africa later in the month, but the White House has scotched a plan to include a Tanzanian safari on the agenda after a reporter revealed that a team of snipers with high-powered military assault rifles would accompany him in the wild.

The Washington Post reported Thursday afternoon that the itinerary's dangers 'would have required the president’s special counterassault team to carry sniper rifles with high-caliber rounds that could neutralize cheetahs, lions or other animals if they became a threat.'

The newspaper based its report on a confidential planning document leaked from someone in the administration.

'But the White House canceled the safari Wednesday,' the report continued, 'after inquiries from The Post about the trip’s purpose and expense, according to a person familiar with the decision.'

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2013, 06:16:49 PM »
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obamas-family-trip-africa-cost-60-100-million_735195.html

This kind of stuff ticks me off the most.  With millions of Americans out of work,  we have to send Obama back to his homeland.

President Obama and his family will be going to Africa later this month. But the trip won't be cheap; it's expected to cost American taxpayers $60 to $100 million, according to the Washington Post.

"When President Obama makes his first extended trip to sub-Saharan Africa later this month, the federal agencies charged with keeping him safe won’t be taking any chances. Hundreds of U.S. Secret Service agents will be dispatched to secure facilities in Senegal, South Africa and Tanzania. A Navy aircraft carrier or amphibious ship, with a fully staffed medical trauma center, will be stationed offshore in case of emergency," reports the Post.

"Military cargo planes will airlift in 56 support vehicles, including 14 limousines and three trucks loaded with sheets of bullet-proof glass to cover the windows of the hotels where the first family will stay. Fighter jets will fly in shifts giving 24-hour coverage over the president’s airspace so they can intervene quickly if an errant plane gets too close.

"The extraordinary security provisions — which will cost the government tens of millions of dollars — are outlined in a confidential internal planning document obtained by The Washington Post. While the preparations appear to be in line with similar travels in the past, the document offers an unusual glimpse into the colossal efforts to protect the U.S. commander-in-chief on trips abroad."

Millions of Americans out of work - and don't forget the sequester.  The sequester somehow only seems to affect the average American - not the Government Elite.  I thought the whole point of the Sequester was to curb Government spending.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2013, 06:42:20 PM »
Millions of Americans out of work - and don't forget the sequester.  The sequester somehow only seems to affect the average American - not the Government Elite.  I thought the whole point of the Sequester was to curb Government spending.

Don't get me started on the sequester.  The government laid off some forest service personnel and some fire fighters at Yellowstone National Park.  Lucky for them, it has been unseasonably rainy.  BUT SUMMER HASN'T EVEN BEGUN.  WE COULD HAVE LOTS OF FIRES HERE.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline RollyPolly

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2013, 06:51:03 PM »

"Fish don't fry in the kitchen, beans don't burn on the grill"

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2013, 12:30:42 PM »

Like Mandela, Barack Obama has been elected as his nation’s 1st black president.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/29/us-obama-mandela-idUSBRE95S08220130629
Obama meets Mandela family, police disperse protesters
By Jeff Mason and Mark Felsenthal
JOHANNESBURG | Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:59pm EDT

JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama met the family of South Africa's ailing anti-apartheid hero Nelson Mandela on Saturday, offering words of comfort and praising the critically ill retired statesman as one of history's greatest figures

Obama also faced protests by South Africans against U.S. foreign policy, especially American drone strikes.

Police fired stun grenades to disperse several hundred protesters who had gathered outside the Soweto campus of the University of Johannesburg, where Obama addressed an afternoon town hall meeting with students.

http://ajmacdonaldjr.wordpress.com/2013/06/22/nelson-mandela-the-man-and-the-myth/
Nelson Mandela: The Man and the Myth
Posted on June 22, 2013   

Winnie Mandela, Nelson Mandela, and Yossel Slovo at ANC rally in 1990

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/12/04/world/winnie-mandela-s-ex-bodyguard-tells-of-killings-she-ordered.html
Winnie Mandela's Ex-Bodyguard Tells of Killings She Ordered

By SUZANNE DALEY
Published: December 04, 1997

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stompie_Moeketsi

James Seipei (1974–1989), also known as Stompie Moeketsi, was a teenage African National Congress (ANC) activist from Parys in South Africa. He and three other boys were kidnapped on 29 December 1988 by members of Winnie Mandela's bodyguards, known as the Mandela United football club. Moeketsi was murdered on 1 January 1989, the only one of the boys to be killed

In 1991, Winnie Mandela was convicted of kidnapping and being an accessory to assault,[3] but her six-year jail sentence was reduced to a fine and a two-year suspended sentence on appeal

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/12/04/world/winnie-mandela-s-ex-bodyguard-tells-of-killings-she-ordered.html
Stompie was kidnapped along with three other youngsters from a church mission as part of an elaborate plot to ruin a young white minister by getting the young men to say he had sexually abused them. All the boys were beaten until they agreed to make these accusations, but Stompie was beaten most severely because he was also suspected of being a police informer.

Later, Mr. Richardson said, he and Mrs. Mandela decided the boy was so badly beaten it was best to ''dump'' him -- that is kill him and dump his body where he could not be found.

http://tylernull.blogspot.com/2013/02/kudos-from-hell.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necklacing
The practice became a common method of lynching among black South Africans during disturbances in South Africa in the 1980s and 1990s. The first recorded instance took place in Uitenhage on 23 March 1985 when black African National Congress (ANC) supporters killed a black councillor who was accused of being a collaborator.[1]

Necklacing "sentences" were sometimes handed down against alleged criminals by "people's courts" established in black townships as a means of enforcing their own judicial system. Necklacing was also used by the black community to punish members of the black community who were perceived as collaborators with the apartheid government. These included black policemen, town councilors and others, as well as their relatives and associates. The practice was often carried out in the name of the ANC. Winnie Mandela, then-wife of the imprisoned Nelson Mandela and a senior member of the ANC, even made statements that endorsed its use.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2013, 02:11:03 PM »
Sequester?  What Sequester?
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2013, 03:00:11 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBfAGz-2pOE&feature=player_embedded
Obama Does Not Have A Soul 
ATLAHWorldwide     ATLAHWorldwide·2,867 videos
Published on Jun 20, 2013 
http://www.atlah.org The Manning report
Dr. James David Manning explains that obama does not have a soul. recorded 18 June 2013.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: The Obama Family Trip to Africa to Cost $60 to $100 Million - Mandela
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2013, 12:15:50 PM »
Bump for Mandela worship

Offline jerryweaver

Nelson Mandela sign language interpreter "a complete fraud"
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2013, 03:59:53 AM »
LMFAO, this guy single handedly made the south Africans look like a bunch of buffoons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpPvGP_GUXs

The sign language interpreter at Nelson Mandela's memorial service has been accused of being a fake,
who merely flapped his arms around during speeches. Here's some raw footage from the memorial so you can see for yourselves and make your own minds up.

Cara Loening, director of Sign Language Education and Development in Cape Town has said:
"He's a complete fraud, he wasn't even doing anything. There was not one sign there. Nothing. He was literally flapping his arms around."

http://world.time.com/2013/12/13/report-mandela-memorial-interpreter-was-accused-of-murder/

Report: Mandela Memorial Interpreter Was Accused of Murder
Reportedly charged with murder, attempted murder and kidnapping in 2003

By Denver Nicks @DenverNicksDec. 13, 2013169 Comments
Brendan Smialowski / AFP / Getty Images
Sign language interpreter Thamsanqa Jantjie during the memorial service at FNB Stadium December 10, 2013 in Johannesburg, South Africa.

Follow @TIMEWorld
The sign-language interpreter at Nelson Mandela’s memorial service, who sparked outrage when it was revealed his signing was fake, was also accused of murder in 2003, according to a new local news report.

Citing court documents, the Johannesburg-based news station eNCA reports that Thamsanqa Jantjie was charged with murder, attempted murder and kidnapping in 2003. He also faced rape and theft charges in 1994, housebreaking charges in 1997, and malicious damage to property charges in 1998, according to eNCA.Jantjie was acquitted on the rape charge, eNCA reports,  but many of the other charges against him were dropped, it’s unclear if he ever served time in prison, and the station reports the court file in one case is “mysteriously empty.” Jantjie hasn’t commented on the 2003 case.

A government spokeswoman said Friday that officials are investigating reports of accusations against Jantjie and ”we will come back and give a full report,” according to the Associated Press.

Jantjie, who has said he is being treated for schizophrenia, told the Johannesburg Star that he began hearing voices during Tuesday’s memorial service for the late South African president, making it hard to concentrate on interpreting, but that he felt he had no choice but to stay on stage and continue.

“There was nothing I could do. I was alone in a very dangerous situation. I tried to control myself and not show the world what was going on. I am very sorry, it’s the situation I found myself in,” he said.

Offline iamc2

Re: Nelson Mandela sign language interpreter "a complete fraud"
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2013, 11:54:07 AM »
LMFAO, this guy single handedly made the south Africans look like a bunch of buffoons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpPvGP_GUXs

The sign language interpreter at Nelson Mandela's memorial service has been accused of being a fake,
who merely flapped his arms around during speeches. Here's some raw footage from the memorial so you can see for yourselves and make your own minds up.

Cara Loening, director of Sign Language Education and Development in Cape Town has said:
"He's a complete fraud, he wasn't even doing anything. There was not one sign there. Nothing. He was literally flapping his arms around."

http://world.time.com/2013/12/13/report-mandela-memorial-interpreter-was-accused-of-murder/

Report: Mandela Memorial Interpreter Was Accused of Murder
Reportedly charged with murder, attempted murder and kidnapping in 2003

By Denver Nicks @DenverNicksDec. 13, 2013169 Comments
Brendan Smialowski / AFP / Getty Images
Sign language interpreter Thamsanqa Jantjie during the memorial service at FNB Stadium December 10, 2013 in Johannesburg, South Africa.

Follow @TIMEWorld
The sign-language interpreter at Nelson Mandela’s memorial service, who sparked outrage when it was revealed his signing was fake, was also accused of murder in 2003, according to a new local news report.

Citing court documents, the Johannesburg-based news station eNCA reports that Thamsanqa Jantjie was charged with murder, attempted murder and kidnapping in 2003. He also faced rape and theft charges in 1994, housebreaking charges in 1997, and malicious damage to property charges in 1998, according to eNCA.Jantjie was acquitted on the rape charge, eNCA reports,  but many of the other charges against him were dropped, it’s unclear if he ever served time in prison, and the station reports the court file in one case is “mysteriously empty.” Jantjie hasn’t commented on the 2003 case.

A government spokeswoman said Friday that officials are investigating reports of accusations against Jantjie and ”we will come back and give a full report,” according to the Associated Press.

Jantjie, who has said he is being treated for schizophrenia, told the Johannesburg Star that he began hearing voices during Tuesday’s memorial service for the late South African president, making it hard to concentrate on interpreting, but that he felt he had no choice but to stay on stage and continue.

“There was nothing I could do. I was alone in a very dangerous situation. I tried to control myself and not show the world what was going on. I am very sorry, it’s the situation I found myself in,” he said.

Did anyone notice that the 'curly' from the Stooges was 'signing' with the Illuminati Double Horns/watch the vid. closely and you will see the underlying message: which is coded for the Powers That Be.

That is why they allowed this STOOGE to display an open Fraud!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline jerryweaver

Nelson Mandela kept on life support for monetary reasons
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2013, 08:00:34 AM »
Nelson Mandela Family Finally Gives Up Charade and Admits Mandela Dead
Funeral was planned a year ago

http://guardianlv.com/2013/12/nelson-mandela-family-finally-gives-up-charade-and-admits-mandela-dead/

The Nelson Mandela family has finally given up their charade and admitted that Nelson Mandela is dead by announcing today that the former leader of South Africa is no longer with us. The charade began in June of 2013, and Guardian Express has maintained Mandela has been deceased since we were informed of his passing in June via one of our reporters embedded in South Africa. That reporter had received a text message from her close friend who works for the South African News which stated that Mandela had died the night prior. Since June, The Guardian Express has come under attack; first from a “denial of service” attack which shut the site down on and off for three days right after we published the news that Mandela had died. That denial of service attack was traced back to South Africa.

The Guardian Express was also attacked by people denying that the Nelson Mandela family was carrying on a charade. However, we stood by and continue to stand by our account that Mandela was declared permanently brain dead with total organ failure in June of 2013. Now, today, the family has finally decided to give up their charade.

We sent an additional reporter to South Africa who returned with an audio recording of two top government officials confirming the fact that Mandela was totally brain dead and was declared so on June 11. However, his family refused to turn off the life support machines hooked up to his body. Thus, the family could keep him artificially “alive.” Their motive? To settle a huge lawsuit against Mandela’s estate.

It was revealed that Mandela’s family was suing him for control of his estate and since it is impossible to sue a dead person, it seems Mandela had to be kept “alive” with machines until a resolution could be found for the lawsuit.  Thus far, there is no word on whether that lawsuit had been settled, but there are already many speculations in the press that this announcement today will begin the battles over the Mandela estate afresh.

The Mandela daughters and granddaughters have shown a good deal of greed when it comes to Mandela’s legacy. It has been reported that their fighting over his money got so bad that Mandela “lost faith” in his daughters and worried that their concern over money was overshadowing their concern for family harmony.

The Mandela funeral was planned a year in advance, according to reports. The funeral date is set for December 14 and there is a comprehensive schedule of events leading up to that date. Stay tuned to Guardian Express for complete funeral coverage. The Mandela family has finally given up their charade which they have been carrying on since June and have admitted the great former South African leader is dead. As we have wished him since June, may he rest in peace.

An Editorial By: Rebecca Savastio

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Obama Family Trip to Africa to Cost $60 to $100 Million - Mandela Worship
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2013, 01:09:28 PM »

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/20/nelson-mandela-weapons-training-mossad-agents
Nelson Mandela 'received weapons training from Mossad agents in 1962'

Secret letter lodged in Israeli state archives reveals South African icon underwent training under an assumed identity

Harriet Sherwood in Jerusalem
The Guardian, Friday 20 December 2013 11.33 EST   

Nelson Mandela apparently underwent weapons training by Mossad agents in Ethiopia in 1962 without the Israeli secret service knowing his true identity, according to an intriguing secret letter lodged in the Israeli state archives.

The missive, revealed by the Israeli paper Haaretz two weeks after the death of the iconic South African leader, said Mandela was instructed in the use of weapons and sabotage techniques, and was encouraged to develop Zionist sympathies.

Mandela visited other African countries in 1962 in order to drum up support for the African National Congress's fight against the apartheid regime in South Africa. While in Ethiopia, he sought help from the Israeli embassy, using a pseudonym, according to the letter – classified top secret – which was sent to officials in Israel in October 1962. Its subject line was the "Black Pimpernel", a term used by the South African press to refer to Mandela.