* Does Bill Clinton have a love child? Danny Williams wants to meet his dad! lol

Author Topic: * Does Bill Clinton have a love child? Danny Williams wants to meet his dad! lol  (Read 3150 times)

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
http://www.clevelandchallenger.com/clintons-bi-racial-son-story-is-not-over/

Who knows if this is true, but the kid in the pic does favor Bill. Also we know Bill is a philanderer, so he could have many of these types out there. Will be interesting to see where this goes!

All your globalists buddies are into DNA, Bill, so why not have a DNA test so this one can be put to rest either way? If you tell us it is a lie, Bill, why don't you prove it to us?  
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline madasheck

That's right, if he has nothing to hide, then he has nothing to worry about. That's what they tell us, at least.
Clamabat ille miser se civem esse Romanum...cum imploraret saepius usurparetque nomen civitatis, crux-crux, inquam-infelici et aerumnoso, qui numquam istam pestem viderat, comparabatur. ~Cicero, Verrine Orations

Offline No2NWO

• "It's Just A Ride" ~ BH
Wait a minute.... Maury Povich can clear this up, lickety-split. "President Clinton, you are...."  :P
"BEAT THEM BY NEVER JOINING THEM" ~ No2NWO
Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions.

Offline larsonstdoc

Time for some DNA tests.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Seeing

• I see you
Who cares? Let the kid come forward and get a paternity test. Probably is his kid, and I bet he has a few more. He's a dog.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE

... is he running for Governor of AR?

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception

... is he running for Governor of AR?

No, he was already Gov of Arkansas! He was always known as a philanderer and he proved it while in the White House. So, this is very possible.

http://www.nndb.com/people/427/000026349/

Maybe someone should add his other children to this bio.  ::)

1) Danny Williams
2) ?
3) ?

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
No, he was already Gov of Arkansas! He was always known as a philanderer and he proved it while in the White House. So, this is very possible.

http://www.nndb.com/people/427/000026349/

Maybe someone should add his other children to this bio.  ::)

1) Danny Williams
2) ?
3) ?

Ha ...  ;D

I was wondering if Danny Williams was gonna run!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception

Offline larsonstdoc

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I do believe that this is Clinton's son BUT HE JUST SEEMS TO NICE TO BE HIS SON.  You need to watch that 9 min video.  A very nice man who takes care of his children and takes them to church on Sundays.  It is hard to believe that Bill and Danny are related. 
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Sad, truly sad.  My heart goes out to Danney.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
BILL CLINTON ‘SON’ TELLS HILLARY: STEP ASIDE (Danney Williams guest on the Alex Jones Show Oct 12, 2016 - HR 2 & 3) Danney wanted to meet his dad, but Hillary ran him off like a dog (Bill, do the right thing for once in your life!)
http://www.infowars.com/bill-clinton-son-tells-hillary-step-aside/
http://www.drudgereport.com/clintondw.htm

CNN, YOU ARE SHAMEFUL FOR THE BLACKOUT ON THIS STORY AND FOR THE DISGUSTING LIES YOU SPOUT ABOUT TRUMP EVERY HOUR OF EVERY DAY! YOU AND YOUR GLOBALIST BUDDIES WILL SEE ON NOV 8 JUST HOW AWAKE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE, AND AFTER THIS ELECTION I AM CALLING FOR PEOPLE TO TOTALLY BOYCOTT YOUR TRASHY NETWORK! ENOUGH!

>:(

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
HILLARY BANISHED ME FROM MY FATHER: BILL CLINTON’S ‘SON’ SPEAKS - In his first interview Danney Williams reaches out to his father

http://www.infowars.com/hillary-banished-me-from-my-father-bill-clintons-son-speaks/

Offline One Revelator

The “love child” story has a long history and was resolved in 1999. Paternity test was negative. Guys, this is a weak topic when there are so many other proven Clinton crimes and misdeeds.

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX 01/10/99 07:08 UTC XXXXX

WHITE HOUSE DNA CHASE: TEEN DOING 'WELL' AFTER NEWS OF 'NO MATCH'

**Exclusive**

He had been told all of his life by his mother that Bill Clinton was his
father, but late this week, 13-year old Danny Williams of Arkansas learned
the truth: He is not.

A stunning DNA showdown came to a dramatic conclusion this weekend when it
was learned that STAR magazine was in posession of lab results -- results
that ruled out Bill Clinton as the father!

The DRUDGE REPORT was first to reveal the DNA chase that captured the
attention of official Washington in a series of exclusive reports.

TIME magazine, in fresh editions, confirms many of the details first reported
in this space:

"Using the Starr Report's FBI analysis of Clinton's DNA as its reference,
STAR paid former prostitute Bobbie Ann Williams and her 13-year-old son for
their story and blood samples."

"The Starr Report contains sufficient data to make a valid DNA comparison to
rule out paternity," TIME magazine reported.

The DRUDGE REPORT has learned that 13-year old Danny Williams is now dealing
with the news that Bill Clinton is not his father.

"Danny is holding up fine... doing quite well," a source close to the
situation in Arkansas explained on Saturday.

"For him, this was always just a search for the truth," the source added.

In what now must be viewed as a cruel hoax by the boy's mother -- Bobbie Ann
Williams even gave a paid interview to PARAMOUNT's HARD COPY detailing her
"relationship" with Bill Clinton -- the story of sex for money that ended in
pregnancy itself, in the end, was debunked and flunked by science.

The tale of Bobbie Ann and her son has been running deep in the Arkansas
underground for years. The story hit national exposure with a treatment in
the GLOBE tabloid in 1992. The GLOBE at the time reported that the mother
had passed a lie detector test.

A picture of young Danny was legend on the Internet, even becoming a source
of questioning at a White House press briefing earlier this week.

"The picture on the Internet he looks exactly like the President," declared
a reporter at the White House.

Press secretary Lockhart: "That's good. And I'm an alien space baby."

And while the elite media will bark that it was wrong to report the DNA
chase that was unfolding behind the scenes -- until after it is all over, of
course -- DRUDGE REPORT readers of all stripes have come to expect details
on events rocking and shocking those unfortunate souls who rise to power!

http://www.drudgereportarchives.com/dsp/specialReports_pc_carden_detail.htm?reportID=%7B85D2988C-C91E-46C5-A384-714C85BD92E4%7D
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
http://www.drudgereport.com/clintondw.htm

Yes, but Drudge is now covering it again. They also don't say it isn't true this time.

Danney comes across as credible and he appears to believe he hasn't been told the truth. Clinton should meet him and explain why he sent him money and gifts. That is unusual behavior for someone not his father.

Offline Rex

Donald Trump should invite Danney Williams to sit up front at the next debate.

MODERATOR: You have two minutes now, Mr. Trump.

TRUMP: Thank you.  I'd like to take the time to introduce Mr. Danney Williams.  Can you swing a camera over to him, please?  Yes, that's it.  Thank you.  Danney is Bill Clinton's son, and I brought him here tonight hoping to achieve a reconciliation between him and his step-mother, Hillary Clinton.  She chased Danney's mother away from the Arkansas governor's mansion years ago, threatened her, and I'm sure she's regretted it ever since.  So, can you give Danney a hug now, Hillary, and ask for his forgiveness?

Offline One Revelator

Donald Trump should invite Danney Williams to sit up front at the next debate.

MODERATOR: You have two minutes now, Mr. Trump.

TRUMP: Thank you.  I'd like to take the time to introduce Mr. Danney Williams.  Can you swing a camera over to him, please?  Yes, that's it.  Thank you.  Danney is Bill Clinton's son, and I brought him here tonight hoping to achieve a reconciliation between him and his step-mother, Hillary Clinton.  She chased Danney's mother away from the Arkansas governor's mansion years ago, threatened her, and I'm sure she's regretted it ever since.  So, can you give Danney a hug now, Hillary, and ask for his forgiveness?

What if a new paternity test turns out to be definitively negative?

How's that going to look for Trump?

It's not a good lead to follow. Just sayin...

I'm pretty sure the Clintons aren't bothered by this story in the least. In fact, it might even work in their favor for somebody on the Trump train to pursue it. It was tabloid in the 90's. And it still is today.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Rex

Forget paternity tests.  It's too close to election for that.  Like with people hoping that Hillary will be "charged" with something.  The clock ran out on that.

It's all about appearances now.  Clinton is a genocidalist who funds female genital mutilation, but hey, Trump said a bad word.  Sheer appearances.

So, Danney Williams SAYS he's Bill Clinton's son, he LOOKS like Bill Clinton, and his mom said that Clinton was the only white man she had sex with back at that time.  Case closed, in the court of public opinion.  Trump needs to get him in front of the public, like he did with the rape victims.  I think that using 2 minutes of the debate would be the way to go.  Maybe invite him up onstage, stand next to him and say, "Come on, Hillary.  Just walk over here and give your stepson a hug.  It takes a village, sweetheart.  Come on.  Give him a hug."

Offline One Revelator

Forget paternity tests.  It's too close to election for that.  Like with people hoping that Hillary will be "charged" with something.  The clock ran out on that.

It's all about appearances now.  Clinton is a genocidalist who funds female genital mutilation, but hey, Trump said a bad word.  Sheer appearances.

So, Danney Williams SAYS he's Bill Clinton's son, he LOOKS like Bill Clinton, and his mom said that Clinton was the only white man she had sex with back at that time.  Case closed, in the court of public opinion.  Trump needs to get him in front of the public, like he did with the rape victims.  I think that using 2 minutes of the debate would be the way to go.  Maybe invite him up onstage, stand next to him and say, "Come on, Hillary.  Just walk over here and give your stepson a hug.  It takes a village, sweetheart.  Come on.  Give him a hug."

^^^^^^^^^
Except this particular story has ZERO evidence to back it up. In fact, there is prior evidence to refute it.

When Trump unloaded on the Clintons at the debate, there was documentation behind it.

The story is toxic to the Trump train. Vague speculation. The timing of it makes it look like a very weak, cheap hit piece on the Clintons. This has the undesired effect of making them look good in the court of public opinion.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
The “love child” story has a long history and was resolved in 1999. Paternity test was negative. Guys, this is a weak topic when there are so many other proven Clinton crimes and misdeeds.

MATT DRUDGE ‏@DRUDGE 4h4 hours ago

I was lied to directly by Walter Isaacson at Time magazine over DNA test on Danney Williams, Clinton's alleged son. THERE WASN'T ONE
https://twitter.com/DRUDGE?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline One Revelator

https://twitter.com/DRUDGE?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Positive and definitive lab results would cinch this up. Somehow I don't see this happening in the near future though, if ever. This story started breaking, or shall I say, re-breaking just 9 days ago originating from the sensationalist Daily Mail. Whether one believes Snopes or not, a lot of people refer to that site. Their argument is compelling:

Paternity Jest

An all-but-forgotten '90s tabloid story accusing Bill Clinton of fathering a "love child" with a black prostitute has been resurrected just in time for the 2016 presidential election.

I can see this story backfiring very easily. It smacks of a honey pot put there by the DNC since it has minimal public impact. The film “Clinton Cash” was an example of something a lot more solid.

Offline Rex

Toxic to Trump?

The amount of criminality on Hillary's part that has been revealed in the past couple of months is unparalleled in American history.  Some presidents left office with that kind of baggage, but none ever dared to run for office with it.  She is Watergate times a million.  That's how much "toxicity" matters.

America doesn't care.  War with Russia?  Fine, because that's not as bad as Trump saying a bad word.  Round up a quarter of Americans because they're "irredeemable?"  Fine, because Trump said a bad word.

Americans only care about pee-pees.  Trump needs to give America a pee-pee story.  Doesn't matter if it's true.  Danney Williams as the abandoned Clinton son doesn't have to be provable.  Side-by-side pictures of father and son are good enough for this soap opera election.  Save the proof for after the vote.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
^^^

... if they could come up with CLINTON DNA ...
perhaps a close relative who is willing? ... the
story may take a sharp turn! BUT ... I believe
the Chelsea Hubbell story is potentially more
explosive!

Offline One Revelator

Toxic to Trump?

The amount of criminality on Hillary's part that has been revealed in the past couple of months is unparalleled in American history.  Some presidents left office with that kind of baggage, but none ever dared to run for office with it.  She is Watergate times a million.  That's how much "toxicity" matters.

America doesn't care.  War with Russia?  Fine, because that's not as bad as Trump saying a bad word.  Round up a quarter of Americans because they're "irredeemable?"  Fine, because Trump said a bad word.

Americans only care about pee-pees.  Trump needs to give America a pee-pee story.  Doesn't matter if it's true.  Danney Williams as the abandoned Clinton son doesn't have to be provable.  Side-by-side pictures of father and son are good enough for this soap opera election.  Save the proof for after the vote.

I know America is headed toward Idiocracy. At least, that's what the globalist agenda is trying to achieve with the barrage of programming and chemical conditioning directed at the population. But I'd like to believe that we're not quite there yet. There are still quite a few Americans with the capacity to see things as they are.

Anyhoo, that's my $0.75 on the Danny Williams saga.

Offline Rex

The pee-pee campaigning works.  Look at this:

PUEBLO, Colo. — Hillary Clinton denounced “scorched earth” tactics by Republicans on Wednesday, saying Democrats must not allow themselves to turn away from the election in disgust.

Those tactics have recently included protesters accusing former president Bill Clinton of rape. Clinton’s campaign appearances were interrupted two days in a row this week by people shouting while holding or wearing T-shirts that brand her husband a rapist....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/clinton-campaign-blasts-trumps-scorched-earth-tactics-as-protesters-accuse-her-husband-of-rape/2016/10/12/7b8a6df2-908f-11e6-a6a3-d50061aa9fae_story.html

Democrats are disgusted with the Clintons' white trash behavior.  The pee-pee stories remind Americans that Bill and Hillary are low-brow, low-blow people.  Hillary is now worried that Democrats will "turn away" from the election.  She SHOULD be worried.  If they don't vote but Trump supporters do, then Trump wins.

Dick Nixon lost because of five o'clock shadow.  People judge superficials.  Clinton + pee-pee = bad.  Don't wanna vote Dem this time, stay home.  Works for me.

Offline Rex

The other day I read a story that claimed Bill Clinton was infertile--can't father kids.  He told someone he "shot blanks."  The piece was using this statement as proof that Clinton couldn't be Danney Williams' father.

But Clinton's mistress of 12 years, Gennifer Flowers, says that Bill got her pregnant:

EXCLUSIVE AUDIO – Gennifer Flowers: Bill Clinton Paid $200 For Me to Abort His Baby

“Interesting story. I was a news reporter at the time. I also had a little show, a little for your information show and I had on the lady who was running the abortion clinic because needless to say it was very controversial in town. And I had had her on my show. Well, little did I know at that very moment I was actually pregnant. Well that was in 1977. And I found out later after that interview. And I told her, you know, to arrange something hopefully that was sort of private.

“But yes, I told him (Bill Clinton). And deep down I wanted to hear him say okay well I’m going to get a divorce and we’ll have this baby and everything is going to be fine. And the first words out of his mouth were, ‘Well you know I will pay for an abortion.’

“And of course my heart sunk. And then the reality you know hit me right in the face. That he was married and he was going to stay married. And that’s the way it was. So I thought fine. I wasn’t prepared to have a baby and raise it on my own so I decided to go ahead and have the abortion.”

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/10/14/exclusive-audio-gennifer-flowers-bill-clinton-paid-200-abort-baby/

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
CNN ANCHOR SHUTS DOWN COMMENTS ON BILL CLINTON’S ILLEGITIMATE ‘SON’ “I’m looking forward to the interview you have with Bill Clinton’s illegitimate son," guest says (Another example of how the lying media protects Hillary their globalist buddy, as they put out lies about Trump, THE REAL AMERICAN STANDING UP AGAINST THE GLOBALISTS AND THEIR ANTI-AMERICAN AGENDA!)

http://www.infowars.com/cnn-anchor-shuts-down-comments-on-bill-clintons-illegitimate-son/

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
BILL CLINTON’S ‘SON’ LIVE AT NATIONAL PRESS CLUB, ASKS MONICA LEWINSKY FOR DNA SAMPLE - Danney Williams seeks DNA test to prove paternity
http://www.infowars.com/live-bill-clintons-son-live-at-national-press-club-asks-monica-lewinsky-for-dna-sample/

http://www.press.org

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
^^^^^^^^^^^

Clinton Signs Deadbeat Parents Punishment Act 1998 (Yet, Bill is a deadbeat dad himself! Typical behavior of the CLINTONS.)
http://edition.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/06/24/deadbeat.parents.bill/