Scientology Vs. Illuminati?

Author Topic: Scientology Vs. Illuminati?  (Read 3856 times)

Offline mapleblackdrums

Scientology Vs. Illuminati?
« on: May 12, 2013, 07:10:58 PM »
When Alex mentioned that Oblivion the movie was an anti-illuminati movie me and my boys went to see it.  I just rented Jack Reacher and that has an anti secret society theme too. 
Do you remember when Tom Cruise was drug through the mud by the media a couple years ago, only to redeem himself by playing a big fat Jew in 'Tropic Thunder'? 
I actually think this guy is going whole hog against the illuminati.  I think he made his wife get away safe with his daughter before he went to war or started making these anti-illuminati films.
Also John Travolta has been on top forever, what did he do wrong?  He is getting smeared too.  That's why I'm wondering if anyone knows of a Scientology/Illuminai rift.

Offline Al Bundy

Re: Scientology Vs. Illuminati?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 11:39:15 AM »
When Alex mentioned that Oblivion the movie was an anti-illuminati movie me and my boys went to see it.  I just rented Jack Reacher and that has an anti secret society theme too. 
Do you remember when Tom Cruise was drug through the mud by the media a couple years ago, only to redeem himself by playing a big fat Jew in 'Tropic Thunder'? 
I actually think this guy is going whole hog against the illuminati.  I think he made his wife get away safe with his daughter before he went to war or started making these anti-illuminati films.
Also John Travolta has been on top forever, what did he do wrong?  He is getting smeared too.  That's why I'm wondering if anyone knows of a Scientology/Illuminai rift.

Cult, not only Scientology, not only in USA, support NWO. 

Offline Outer Haven

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 10:05:52 AM »
Umm, L. Ron Hubbard was a Freemason...
"If this is the only way, we have no choice but to proceed. What is there to vacillate about?"

Offline iamc2

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 11:15:05 PM »
Hubbard was lost in Satan and he is in Hades; Scientology is; and has always will be Satan's way to take souls.

Hubbard was nothing but a liar a fraud..

"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."