If you don't believe in reincarnation you'll never understand homosexuality

Author Topic: If you don't believe in reincarnation you'll never understand homosexuality  (Read 4539 times)

Offline SeC

If you don't believe in reincarnation you'll have problems to understand what homosexuality is all about

Feeling/imagine/being gay stems from the fact, that souls choose to change their gender from one incarnation to the other, therefore its completely normal that they still feel a very strong attraction towards their equivalent gender from their last incarnation ... in this life, obviously they get attracted by the same gender ...

Thats it! No drama. No illness. No problem at all!

Peace  :)

Offline Truthseeker93

• "From the darkness we fight the darkness"
I believe in reincarnation myself, but I have to disagree. One can feel must feel a strong attraction towards both genders, but not in a sexually way. For example one can admire the discipline of a great warrior, but also the soft touch of a women. However to discard the other gender is just plain wrong. I don't know if you are religious, but that is the complete downfall of the relation between man and women upon which the world is build.
"From the darkness we fight the darkness"

Offline CaptObvious1234

I was thinking about writing the same topic, but author here got it all wrong.

Soul in human body abuses ability to feel pleasure from sex and its attraction in sex life downgrades: women, extreme perverted sex with women, males, kids, animals. Homosexuality is a heavy curse which might become even worse.

Males can abuse sex easily as most become addicted. For women its less of an issue. Sex is a double edge sword - the greatest pleasure known and heavy curse when abused.

Offline Al Bundy

If you don't believe in reincarnation you'll have problems to understand what homosexuality is all about

Feeling/imagine/being gay stems from the fact, that souls choose to change their gender from one incarnation to the other, therefore its completely normal that they still feel a very strong attraction towards their equivalent gender from their last incarnation ... in this life, obviously they get attracted by the same gender ...

Thats it! No drama. No illness. No problem at all!

Peace  :)

I believe in reincarnation but i never understand homosexuality, pedophilia, incest, bisexuality and other mental sickness,
Peace

Offline Outer Haven

"I admire your faith [in evolution]. But I don't admire your intelligence."
-- Kent Hovind

Offline Al Bundy

...What...!?

Mea culpa. I never believe in reincarnation.