Bill Maher: Bloomberg Makes Me ‘Want To Join The Tea Party And Marry Ann Coulter

Author Topic: Bill Maher: Bloomberg Makes Me ‘Want To Join The Tea Party And Marry Ann Coulter  (Read 2415 times)

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline iamc2

VIDEO http://conservativevideos.com/2013/04/bill-maher-bloomberg-makes-me-want-to-join-the-tea-party-and-marry-ann-coulter/

Even Bill Maher thinks Gloomberg is a control-freak douche-bag.

To watch and hear the 'CLOWN of the LEFT-SIDED Media PLAY-DOW PEOPLE, say: " I want to join the Tea Party and marry Ann Coulter "...I say Great...this would be the perfect balance of: Left and Right becoming one, in the 'Play-Dow Circus of the Starless'
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline Due_Process_NonNegotiable

Don't let one saying let you change your opinion on this dirtball.  Even a broken clock is right twice a day.  Oh, and Ann Coulter is pretty filthy herself.  She pushes to fake GOP agenda like the good little puppet she is.

wvinfowarrior

VIDEO http://conservativevideos.com/2013/04/bill-maher-bloomberg-makes-me-want-to-join-the-tea-party-and-marry-ann-coulter/

Even Bill Maher thinks Gloomberg is a control-freak douche-bag.

Give Maher time, and he'll eventually claim his love of Bloomberg's nanny state policies.

Offline Seeing

• strgzr @ GLP
The first funny thing out of his mouth in a long time. He is such a scum sucking POS.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
The first funny thing out of his mouth in a long time. He is such a scum sucking POS.

That's why he gets to stay on TV.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson