PLANNED PARENTHOOD = PLANNED DEGRADATION = PLANNED EUGENICS = PLANNED MURDER

Author Topic: PLANNED PARENTHOOD = PLANNED DEGRADATION = PLANNED EUGENICS = PLANNED MURDER  (Read 202201 times)

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE

… this is related and VERY disturbing!

DEMS WANT TO IMPLANT ABORTION-
INDUCING DEVICE INTO TEEN GIRLS

Outrage at growing movement: 'What if parents object to that?'
GREG COROMBOS

“This is an issue Virginia needs to consider for the health of women of all ages, the health of our infants and the fiscal well-being of our commonwealth,” he said.

Northam also made a focused pitch for taxpayers to pick up the tab since IUDs and LARCs are far more expensive than oral contraceptives.

“As a physician and a policymaker, I believe all Virginia women should be informed about and have access to all possible reproductive health-care options so they can make the best decisions for their families,” he wrote.

Listen to the WND/Radio America interview with Grace-Marie Turner:

http://www.wnd.com/2015/08/dems-want-to-implant-abortion-inducing-device-into-teen-girls/
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
after the many years of MSM articles proclaiming birth control pills are "good" for women with no impact on long term fertility  .... out comes some truth:

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/pill-temporarily-diminish-fertility-study-article-1.1850643
Taking birth control pills could temporarily diminish fertility: study

Danish researchers said oral contraceptives ‘may mask a severely diminished ovarian reserve.’ They also found that women on the Pill also had smaller ovaries than those who did not take birth control pills.

AFP RELAXNEWS /

Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 12:14 PM

Growing concern over fertility and the controversy of preserving it has inspired a Danish research team to assess what, exactly, drains a woman's ovarian reserves, and they concluded that the oral contraceptive pill could be a major culprit, at least temporarily.

Ovarian reserve is a measure of the ovary's capacity to produce fertile oocytes (egg cells). Modern science assesses it via two measures: levels of anti-Mullerian hormone (AMH) in the blood and the number of early (antral) follicles in the ovary.
Researchers tested 833 women between the ages of 19 and 46 and found the AFC measurements 16 percent lower in pill users and AMH levels down 19 percent.

An unexpected additional finding was that pill users' ovaries were between 29 and 52 percent smaller than those of non-pill users, particularly in the youngest of the subjects, between the ages of 19 and 29.9.

additional research is necessary to better understand the recovery phase after women stop taking the Pill.

http://www.livescience.com/46616-birth-control-pills-womens-fertility.html
Birth Control Pills May Make Women's Eggs 'Look Old'
By Tia Ghose, Staff Writer   |   July 01, 2014 03:55am ET

Taking birth control pills may make women's eggs "look old" in a sense, at least based on two tests of fertility, a new study has found.

http://www.biosciencetechnology.com/articles/2014/08/pill-shrinks-ovaries-cuts-egg-numbers
‘The Pill’ Shrinks Ovaries, Cuts Egg Numbers
Thu, 08/21/2014 - 2:44pm
by  Cynthia Fox

The birth control pill significantly affects ovarian reserve— or the number of immature eggs in a woman’s ovaries— which can be a predictor of future fertility.

This is according to a team in Denmark, who reported to the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology annual meeting last month that two markers for the ovarian reserve are markedly suppressed after prolonged birth control pill use: the levels of anti-Mullerian hormone (AMH) in the blood, and the number of early (antral) follicles (AFC) in the ovary.  Ovaries are also markedly shrunken after prolonged pill use.

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline sipsipaway

http://www.lifenews.com/2014/09/22/twelve-out-of-twelve-recent-studies-show-abortion-linked-to-breast-cancer/

Twelve studies indicate abortion cause of breast cancer. Odds Ratio for these twelve studies is 5.54. That means that the breast cancer risk for Indian women who have had prior abortions is five and a half times that of women who have not. Another way to put it is that you have a 554% increased risk of developing breast cancer if you have had a prior induced abortion.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/evidence-mounts-abortion-birth-control-cause-cancer/
Rate in younger women doubled in 33 years

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

… great article … PLEASE read!  :D

Filthy, Money-Grubbing Abortion Clinics
vs. Compassionate Crisis Pregnancy Centers

Where would you send your little sister?
Brianna Sharbaugh
August 14, 2015 - 3:19 pm

I remember the first time I drove past an abortion clinic. Brown, dirt-covered walls, cracks in the pavement, weeds growing up the side of the building — it was not a pretty sight. I could not help but wonder what the inside looked liked, and I questioned how anyone would trust the occupants of such an unkempt building to perform a surgical procedure on them. Staff and patients alike exited from their cars—heads down—rushing to the door. This particular clinic had its door locked at all times, so all who entered had to push a poorly located buzzer (that many of them could not find) and stand and wait until a staff member unlocked the door for them.

What is the experience like once you’re inside an abortion clinic? A cashier and consent forms greet you as you enter. Without payment, your appointment will be cancelled. If you come back for an abortion, the clinic makes another $200-$1,000. If you do not come back, they lose money. Despite anti-coercion laws in many states, anyone in sales can tell you how that will end. (Can someone looking to make money really give you an unbiased opinion?)

Right in line with their unhygienic outward appearances, the insides of many clinics are often even worse. In 2013, multiple abortion clinics in my home state of Ohio were closed for unsanitary conditions. The Columbus Dispatch reports “health inspectors turned up several… violations, including failure to combat possible infections and to keep operating-room equipment—some of which had rust and mold—clean and safe, blank prescription forms already signed by a doctor, IV bags full of expired medicine” at a clinic in Toledo, Ohio. Then near Akron they found “the facility’s state license to dispense drugs had expired the year before and its federal license a year before that. The date on its bottle of disinfectant was more than a year old, some patients’ vital signs were not checked before a procedure, informed consent was not obtained from some of the patients, drugs were improperly stored and administered…” Rust and mold in the operating room? Expired medication? Blank prescription forms so that anyone could steal them and write their own prescription or any clinic employee could prescribe medication? I am glad both these clinics were forced to close.

Also in 2013 Philadelphia abortionist Dr. Kermit Gosnell was found guilty of twenty-one counts of abortion at gestational ages past the legal limit outside of a hospital. Under-qualified staff members, “including a teenage high school student… made diagnoses, performed procedures and administered drugs.” I wonder how much profit he was able to make hiring staff without medical training?

Women do have choices when facing an unplanned pregnancy. Once the news of pregnancy is processed, women have the option of calling a crisis pregnancy center or an abortion clinic. One call will lead to an organization seeking their next paycheck–an industry with failed health inspections, under-qualified employees, and women dying. The other will lead to a not-for-profit organization, one established to help women look at all of their options with no financial gain or risk. Where would you send your little sister? I know where I would send mine.

http://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2015/08/14/filthy-money-grubbing-abortion-clinics-vs-compassionate-crisis-pregnancy-centers/2/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

… next installment from CMP … so sad.   :'(

PLANNED PARENTHOOD CLINIC CUT THROUGH
DEAD BABY’S FACE TO GET HIS INTACT BRAIN

… polls show that most Americans don’t believe Planned Parenthood
performs abortions at all, when in fact it performs more than
300,000 every year, more than any other group, generating more
than $100 million in revenue from abortions alone.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/19/planned-parenthood-cut-through-babys-face-to-get-his-intact-brain/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzMAycMMXp8#t=568

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
^^^ from the youtube link:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

#PPSellsBabyParts PLANNED PARENTHOOD ABORTED BABY’S HEART STILL BEATING IN LATE-TERM ORGAN HARVESTING CASE
Whistleblower Who Harvested Aborted Baby Parts Inside Planned Parenthood Clinics for StemExpress Describes “Most Difficult Experience I Had There” In Latest Documentary Episode

Contact: Peter Robbio, probbio@crcpublicrelations.com, 703.683.5004

LOS ANGELES, Aug. 19--The third episode in a new documentary web series and 7th video on Planned Parenthood’s supply of aborted fetal tissue tells a former procurement technician’s harrowing story of harvesting an intact brain from a late-term male fetus whose heart was still beating after the abortion.

The “Human Capital” documentary web series, produced by The Center for Medical Progress, integrates expert interviews, eyewitness accounts, and real-life undercover interactions to explore different themes within Planned Parenthood’s sale of aborted fetal tissue. Episode 3, “Planned Parenthood’s Custom Abortions for Superior Product,” launches today at: http://www.centerformedicalprogress.o...

The series focuses on the personal narrative of Holly O’Donnell, a former Blood and Tissue Procurement Technician for StemExpress, a biotech start-up that until last week was partnered with two large northern California Planned Parenthood affiliates to purchase their aborted fetus parts and resell them for scientific experimentation.

O’Donnell describes the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘I want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”

The San Jose Planned Parenthood does abortions up to 20 weeks of pregnancy. Referring to the beating heart of the aborted fetus, O’Donnell remarks, “I don’t know if that constitutes it’s technically dead, or it’s alive.”

State and federal law require that the same treatment be given to an infant born-alive after an abortion as to a normally delivered baby (1 U.S.C. 8, CA Health and Safety Code 123435). California law also prohibits any kind of experimentation on a fetus with a discernible heartbeat (CA Health and Safety Code 123440). StemExpress has been cited in published scientific literature as a source of fetal hearts used for Langendorff perfusion, which keeps a heart beating after it is excised from the body: http://www.hindawi.com/journals/omcl/2015/730683/

O’Donnell also tells how her StemExpress supervisor instructed her to cut through the face of the fetus in order to get the brain. ““She gave me the scissors and told me that I had to cut down the middle of the face. I can’t even describe what that feels like,” she says.

continues...
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

Congress Sends Letter Requesting These
Seven Things From Planned Parenthood
— Make Note of Last One

Aug. 17, 2015  Oliver Darcy

EXCERPTS:
The House Oversight Committee on Friday penned a letter to Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards requesting seven documents or pieces of information be handed over by next week.

The letter, authored by Reps. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) and Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), noted the series of recent undercover sting videos that purport to show the abortion provider engaging in the sale of aborted fetal parts.

… The House Oversight Committee also sent a similar letter to U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia Matthews Burewell.

“The disturbing content of these videos raises questions as to whether federal funds are being used to finance the potentially illegal conduct described therein.”

The last requested piece of information requires Planned Parenthood to note “what procedures, services, or other medical treatments are available only or exclusively at a Planned Parenthood affiliate or health center that are covered by either a state’s Medicaid program or a health plan sold via a state exchange or HealthCare.gov under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.”

“Do not include services or procedures that could otherwise be provided by a private health care provider,” the letter added.

SEE LETTER~>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/08/17/congress-sends-letter-requesting-these-seven-things-from-planned-parenthood-make-note-of-last-one/

Offline KD7ONE

• New World Order Survival
StemExpress is a biotechnology company. Here is a list of more biotechnology companies
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_biotechnology_companies
The answer to 1871 is 1776
I am one of the people, not a fictional entity created by an incorporated state issued Birth Certificate.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

… from the CMP people:

Court Removes Injunction on
Planned Parenthood Video,
New Video Immediately Released

Jeff Dunetz

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Joanne O'Donnell ruled on Friday afternoon the Center for Medical Progress has First Amendment rights to release videos it covertly took of StemExpress executives talking about buying aborted baby tissue from Planed Parenthood. Almost immediately afterwards, CMP released a new video that among other thing showed the StemExpress CEO Joking about receiving entire dead babies from Planned Parenthood (over lunch).

This latest video is only two minutes long and is more of a trailer of things to come. Most of its content was made up of bits and pieces of previous videos. The one new section featured Cate Dyer, the CEO of StemExpress in a lunch meeting with undercover operatives posing as representatives of a biotech firm. Dyer is seen laughing about how StemExpress purchases fully intact aborted babies from Planned Parenthood. As she paid the check, Dyer is laughing about how shippers of the aborted babies should give a warning to lab workers to expect such a whole (intact) baby.

“Oh yeah, if you have intact cases — which we’ve done a lot — we sometimes ship those back to our lab in its entirety,” she says.

“Tell the lab its coming,” she laughs about the intact unborn babies. “They don’t want to open the box and go ‘Oh my God!'” Dyer adds.

THIS IS A TRAILER … MORE TO COME:

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/court-removes-injunction-center-medical-progress-immediately-releases-8th-shocking-planned-parenthood-video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiNGP9Rn_xs

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
‘For the most innocent among us’: #ProtestPP taking place nationwide
« Reply #89 on: August 22, 2015, 03:25:54 PM »
‘For the most innocent among us’: #ProtestPP taking place nationwide (paging MSM) [photos]
August 22, 2015 by Twitchy Staff

tweet abstract:

"We are joined at the ‪#‎protestpp‬ event by Catholics, Protestants, and Atheists."

"@AlvedaCKing joins #ProtestPP in Marietta Ga ‪#‎DeFunddPP‬"

"Final count 1600 ‪#‎prolife‬ ppl at #protestpp in Aurora IL"

"Probably 600 or so protesting in Lincoln, Nebraska. Stretch of about 1/4 mile."

"Side streets clogged at #ProtestPP in Houston."
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

… the STEM EXPRESS INTERVIEW/EXPOSE
is out this morning … sick & disgusting.
   :-\

Published on Aug 25, 2015
PLANNED PARENTHOOD BABY PARTS BUYER
STEMEXPRESS WANTS “ANOTHER 50 LIVERS/WEEK,”
FINANCIAL BENEFITS FOR ABORTION CLINICS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz1gRNPgMvE

LOS ANGELES, Aug. 25–The eighth video in the ongoing controversy over Planned Parenthood’s sale of aborted fetal body parts shows the CEO of StemExpress, LLC, a major buyer of fetal tissue from Planned Parenthood, admitting the company gets “a lot” of intact fetuses, suggesting “another 50 livers a week” would not be enough, and agreeing abortion clinics should profit from the sale: http://www.centerformedicalprogress.o...

StemExpress is a for-profit biotech supply company that has been partnered with Planned Parenthood clinics across the country to purchase human fetal parts since its founding in 2010. StemExpress’ Medical Director, Dr. Ronald Berman, is an abortion doctor for Planned Parenthood Mar Monte.

In the video, actors posing as another human biologics company meet with StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer, plus Vice President of Corporate Development and Legal Affairs Kevin Cooksy, and Procurement Manager Megan Barr. StemExpress and the actors are discussing a potential partnership to supply extra fetal body parts to each other.

“So many physicians are like, ‘Oh I can totally procure tissue,’ and they can’t,” expresses Dyer, seeming to indicate that abortion doctors must do the procedure in a special way to obtain useable fetal parts. Federal law requires that no alteration in the timing or method of abortion be done for the purposes of fetal tissue collection (42 U.S.C. 289g-1).

“What about intact specimens?” asks one of the actors. “Oh yeah, I mean if you have intact cases, which we’ve done a lot, we sometimes ship those back to our lab in its entirety,” replies Dyer. “Case” is the clinical term for an abortion procedure. An “intact case” refers to an intact abortion with a whole fetus. “The entire case?” asks an actor. “Yeah, yeah,” says Dyer. “The procurement for us, I mean it can go really sideways, depending on the facility, and then our samples are destroyed,” she explains past botched fetal dissections, “so we started bringing them back even to manage it from a procurement expert standpoint.”

Feticidal chemicals like digoxin cannot be used to kill the fetus in a tissue procurement case, so a fetus delivered intact for organ harvesting is likely to be a born-alive infant.

“What would make your lab happy?” asks one of the actors. “Another 50 livers a week,” says Dyer. “We’re working with almost like triple digit number clinics,” Dyer explains, “and we still need more.” She later notes, “Planned Parenthood has volume, because they are a volume institution.”

Dyer also agrees that payments to abortion clinics for fetal body parts should be financially beneficial to them. “Do you feel like there are clinics out there that have been burned, that feel like they’re doing all this work for research and it hasn’t been profitable for them?” she asks. “I haven’t seen that.” StemExpress publishes a flyer for Planned Parenthood clinics that promises “Financial Profits” and “fiscal rewards” for clinics that supply aborted fetal tissue. It is endorsed by Planned Parenthood Mar Monte Chief Medical Officer Dr. Dorothy Furgerson: http://www.centerformedicalprogress.o...

The sale or purchase of human fetal tissue is a federal felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison or a fine of up to $500,000 (42 U.S.C. 289g-2). The Sacramento Business Journal reported in June that StemExpress has an annual revenue of $4.5 million.

The video is the eighth released by The Center for Medical Progress in its investigative journalism study of Planned Parenthood’s sale of aborted baby parts. “StemExpress is the ‘weakest link’ that unravels Planned Parenthood’s baby parts chain–they readily admit the profit-motive that Planned Parenthood and their proxies have in supplying aborted baby parts,” notes David Daleiden, Project Lead for CMP. “Congress and law enforcement should immediately seize all fetal tissue files from StemExpress and all communications and contracts with Planned Parenthood. The evidence that Planned Parenthood profits from the sale of aborted baby parts is now overwhelming, and not one more dime of taxpayer money should go to their corrupt and fraudulent criminal enterprise.”

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

… well … PLANNED DEPOPULATION hired some
outfit to 'review' the videos from CMP …
and not surprisingly they have determined:
LOL ...
;D

"
… the manipulation of the videos does mean they
have no evidentiary value in a legal context and
cannot be relied upon for any official inquiries."

… CMP quickly replied:

"Planned Parenthood's desperate, 11th-hour attempt to pay their hand-picked 'experts' to distract from the crimes documented on video is a complete failure. The absence of bathroom breaks and waiting periods between meetings does not change the hours of dialogue with top-level Planned Parenthood executives eager to manipulate abortion procedures to get high-quality baby parts for financially profitable sale.

"While even Planned Parenthood's 'experts' found 'no evidence of audio manipulation' in the recordings, it is telling that Planned Parenthood is trying so hard to pretend that their staff did not refer to a dismembered fetus as 'a baby' and 'another boy.'"

READ ALL ABOUT IT IN THE NYT:  http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/28/us/abortion-planned-parenthood-videos.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=1

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

… more Planned Murder:

LIVE BABY ‘JUST FELL OUT,’
PARTS SOLD FOR PROFIT

by AUSTIN RUSE  1 Sep 2015

The ninth video released by the Center for Medical Progress provides a glimpse into the murky and cutthroat world of the baby-harvesting business, with rival companies competing for valuable livers, hearts and kidneys.

On the video StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer describes starting her private for-profit company after working as a procurement specialist for non-profit Advanced Bioscience Resources (ABR). She says ABR used to collect specimens for free until she started StemExpress and began offering payments for collection.

That seems to have changed profoundly because Dyer now charges that ABR pays an “advisor fee” to abortion clinic board members in order to have exclusive access to aborted fetal baby parts. Moreover, according to documents provided by the Center for Medical Progress, ABR now pays $340 per second trimester specimen.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/01/live-baby-just-fell-out-then-parts-sold-for-profit/

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Baby part videos ...

interesting connections ... Last year the Gates announced they would NO LONGER fund abortions ... Melinda Gates is a Roman Catholic ...
Now the pope in charge pardons the doctors who perform abortions ,,, and the women who have them...

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/09/01/pope-francis-tells-priests-to-pardon-women-who-have-abortions/
Pope Francis Tells Priests to Pardon Women Who Have Abortions
9/1/2015

Vatican City (AFP) – Pope Francis on Tuesday called on priests to pardon women who have abortions, and the doctors who perform them, during the upcoming Jubilee year — overruling hardline traditionalists within the Catholic Church.

“I have decided, notwithstanding anything to the contrary, to concede to all priests for the Jubilee Year the discretion to absolve of the sin of abortion those who have procured it and who, with contrite heart, seek forgiveness for it,” he said.

In a message outlining special measures for the Jubilee, Francis said he knew that while “the tragedy of abortion is experienced by some with a superficial awareness… many others… believe that they have no other option”.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melinda_Gates
Melinda French Gates (born Melinda Ann French; August 15, 1964)[4] is an American businesswoman and philanthropist.[5]

Occupation Co-Chair, operator of Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Religion Roman Catholicism

Melinda, a Roman Catholic,[1][7][8] attended St. Monica Catholic School,[9][10] where she was the top student in her class year. She graduated as valedictorian from Ursuline Academy of Dallas in 1982
see: https://www.ursulinedallas.org/ The Ursuline order was founded by St. Angela Merici in Brescia, Italy, in 1535

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ6mjx4J7dM
Bill Gates: My Father Headed Planned Parenthood

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/06/12/bill-and-melinda-gates-foundation-says-it-will-no-longer-fund-abortion/
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Says It Will No Longer Fund Abortion
by Dr. Susan Berry 12 Jun 2014

Melinda Gates, of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, has announced that her international family planning foundation will no longer fund abortion because she believes abortion and family planning have become “conflated.”

As CNS News reports, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation currently has an endowment of $40.2 billion and supports international family planning programs, providing grants in the United States and in over 100 other nations.

In May of 2013, Breitbart News reported that Melinda Gates, then-HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, and late-term abortionist LeRoy Carhart were speakers at the international “Women Deliver” conference in Kuala Lumpur.

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Effie Trinket

http://www.naturalnews.com/051010_artificial_intelligence_abortion_robots.html

AI technology to eventually streamline the type of genocide and ethnic cleansing carried out by Planned Parenthood, experts warn

A who's-who grouping of the world's most prominent minds has signed onto a letter urging robotics researchers to be extremely cautious in developing artificial intelligence (AI) technology, warning that an inevitable military AI arms race could (and likely will) unfold, leading to "a third revolution in warfare."

Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak, Tesla's Elon Musk, scientist Stephen Hawking and more than 1,000 others, presenting at the recent International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Argentina, obviously see the writing on the wall: If AI technologies continue to develop unabated, they say, autonomous weapons systems that operate without human input will eventually commit atrocities like mass genocide and ethnic cleansing campaigns.

"Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology has reached a point where the deployment of such systems is -- practically if not legally -- feasible within years, not decades, and the stakes are high: autonomous weapons have been described as the third revolution in warfare, after gunpowder and nuclear arms," their letter reads.

"It will only be a matter of time until they appear on the black market and in the hands of terrorists, dictators wishing to better control their populace, warlords wishing to perpetrate ethnic cleansing, etc. Autonomous weapons are ideal for tasks such as assassinations, destabilizing nations, subduing populations and selectively killing a particular ethnic group."

Will AI robots help or hurt humans?
AI robot technology is already being used to perform unskilled labor and other mundane tasks that humans would rather not have to do themselves. Automated pesticide drones have now received Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) approval for use in the spraying of genetically-modified (GM) and other chemical-reliant food crops, for instance.

Experiments have also been conducted on AI robots capable of planting, watering, and caring for plants without human intervention. This segment of AI development claims to be working "for" humanity rather than "against" it.

But AI as a whole remains an existential threat to human subsistence, these men and their colleagues warn. The endpoint of where AI technology is headed looks grim, at least on its current trajectory. The unmitigated endeavors of AI programmers and visionaries must be reigned in to prevent the full-scale annihilation of human civilization.

Will AI robots be used to perform 'less crunchy' partial-birth abortions for Planned Parenthood?
The first signs of this impending "robot apocalypse" were seen earlier this year at a Volkswagen assembly plant in Germany, where a "smart" robot with AI-like abilities grabbed a factory worker, threw him up against a wall, and inflicted such severe injuries that the man later died at the hospital.

If a process like auto assembly can be successfully performed by advanced AI robots (along with the occasional human killing), there's no telling what else these machines could be programmed to "learn" how to do. The recent Planned Parenthood scandal is a perfect example of how AI robots might be used in the future to perform "less crunchy" partial-birth abortions in order to maximize the profits made from illegally selling aborted baby body parts and even whole, fully-intact dead babies to biotech companies.

IBM appears to be leading the way in this field with the development of complex AI software that the company says will one day have the capacity to identify diseases like cancer and heart disease without human input. The machinery would be tasked with "studying" hordes of medical data in order to interpret digital medical images and make automated diagnoses of patients.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

… shocker! Reformed satanist, Zachary King,
spills the beans about ABORTION CLINICS and
Satanic Baby Sacrifice in a RENSE interview!

MUST SEE!

The part about PLANNED PARENTHOOD and ABORTION
begins at about 18:00 … but please hear the entire INTERVIEW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQrxnj7lRUg

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

… new video 8/15/2015:

New Undercover Planned Parenthood Video
Claims to Feature Top-Level Execs: Some
Clinics ‘Generate a Fair Amount of Income
Doing This’

YOUTUBE:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9EU_02c5bM

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/09/15/new-undercover-planned-parenthood-video-claims-to-show-top-level-execs-discussing-fetal-tissue-sales-some-generate-a-fair-amount-of-income-doing-this/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

"
… The bill would freeze Planned Parenthood
funding for one year while Congress conducts
an investigation into its sales of aborted babies.

House Votes to De-Fund Planned Parenthood
After it Sells Body Parts From Aborted Babies

STEVEN ERTELT SEP 18, 2015 12:47PM  WASHINGTON, DC

The House of Representatives voted today for legislation that would temporarily de-fund Planned Parenthood while an investigation continues into it s sale of aborted babies and their body parts.

The House voted 241 to 187 for the bill with 239 Republicans voting for the bill to defund the Planned Parenthood abortion business and 3 Democrats joining them. Three Republicans voted against the defunding bill while 183 Democrats voted against it. Republican Steve King of Iowa vote present.

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/09/18/house-votes-to-de-fund-planned-parenthood-after-it-sells-body-parts-from-aborted-babies/

ALSO: CONGRESS ISSUES SUBPOENA FOR BABY-PARTS FOOTAGE
http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/congress-issues-subpoena-for-baby-parts-footage/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

… public endorsement of PLANNED BABY PARTS
is falling like a rock - now that people are finding
out for the first time that it is about 90% ABORTION
MILL and 10% BIRTH CONTROL PILL dispensary
for mostly TEENS:

PUBLIC SUPPORT FOR PLANNED
PARENTHOOD SHARPLY DROPPING

by AUSTIN RUSE    7 Oct 2015

The decades-long campaign by pro-lifers to teach Americans about Planned Parenthood seems to be having the desired effect; Planned Parenthood’s poll numbers are declining.

A Quinnipiac poll shows that Planned Parenthood is no longer as widely loved as the abortion giant was back in the 1990s.

The Washington Post reports that in 1989, the Gallup poll found 89% of Americans who knew of Planned Parenthood viewed the group positively. Those are numbers even the most wildly popular president would envy.

According to Quinnipiac, that number had dropped to 55% as of February 2012 and dropped even further to 46% this past August. A poll in September showed Planned Parenthood’s favorables dropped an additional 3 percentage points.

As for negatives, those are rising rapidly from 22% in 2012 to 30% in August and 38% in September.

Hearings into Planned Parenthood continue this week. The House Committee on the Judiciary will look into charges that Planned Parenthood affiliates have criminally overcharged the government for Medicaid reimbursement.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/07/public-support-planned-parenthood-sharply-dropping/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

… High School Principal in Kentucky deems
this poster "too controversial " to hang at
school by the “Students for Life” club:

Defiant Pro-Life High School Student
Threatens to Sue Principal for
Discrimination: ‘Being Censored’

Oct. 14, 2015 1:23pm    Billy Hallowell

A teenager is threatening to sue his high school principal over the claim that he was banned from hanging pro-life posters, charging that his First Amendment rights have been restricted.

Patrick Edwards, 18, a student at Ryle High School in Union Kentucky, has appealed to attorneys for assistance over the claim that Principal Matthew Turner censored his “Students for Life” club by reportedly not allowing the display of six posters, WXIX-TV reported.

“We want to hang up fliers that promote a pro-life message and that would attract students to our club,” Edwards told the outlet. “It’s hard to get your pro-life message out there when you’re restricted from putting it anywhere.”

"
Turner has until October 20 to allow
the display of the pro-life posters.
If he complies, any plans for a
awsuit will be halted ...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/10/14/defiant-pro-life-high-school-student-threatens-to-sue-principal-for-discrimination-being-censored/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

When Ben Carson Is Pressed on His Anti-Abortion
Stance, He Quietly Throws Down a Challenge to
Those Who ‘Would Like to Kill a Baby’

Oct. 25, 2015 5:40pm     Dave Urbanski

"
Carson also offered what appeared to be a cutting remark aimed at abortion proponents: “I’m a reasonable person, and if people can come up with a reasonable explanation of why they would like to kill a baby, I’ll listen.”

Carson added that he “would love” to see Roe v. Wade overturned. He said he’s against abortion in cases of rape or incest — given “the many stories of people who have led very useful lives who were the result of rape or incest.” In regard to when the life or health of the mother is at risk, Carson said “that’s a extraordinarily rare situation. But if in that very rare situation it occurred, I believe there’s room to discuss that.”

MEET THE PRESS interview:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/10/25/when-ben-carson-is-pressed-on-his-anti-abortion-stance-he-quietly-throws-down-a-challenge-to-those-who-would-like-to-kill-a-baby/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

Photos @Getty Images (http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/pro-life-activists-participate-in-the-annual-march-for-life-news-photo/461977288)

#WhyWeMarch: March for Life 2016
DR. SUSAN BERRY  21 Jan 2016  Washington D.C.

The March for Life 2016 is on Friday — even in a blizzard.

The march’s social media campaign — #WhyWeMarch — provides a glimpse of how the pro-life movement and the choice for life has made a difference in the lives of thousands of men and women.

Every life is precious & deserves protection – I am proud to stand for #prolife policies in Congress #whywemarch

— CongressmanJoePitts (@RepJoePitts) January 21, 2016

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/21/why-they-march-for-life/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
^^^^

... more amazing photos & videos:

PHOTOS: HOLLYWOOD SUPERSTAR JOINS THOUSANDS AT 'MARCH FOR LIFE'
http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/photos-hollywood-superstar-joins-thousands-at-march-for-life/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
... yes, believe it or not ... some wrong-headed,
far-left grand jury down in Harris County, TX has
indicted the Center for Medical Progress ... who
made and released the damning PP videos ... NOT
THE PERPETRATORS and lawbreakers! But, this
is NOT the end of the story ... stay tuned:

Texas Grand Jury Indicts Center for Medical Progress
Filmmakers, but Not Planned Parenthood

Jan. 25, 2016 6:45pm   Kate Scanlon

EXCERPTS:
“The Center for Medical Progress uses the same undercover techniques that investigative journalists have used for decades in exercising our First Amendment rights to freedom of speech and of the press, and follows all applicable laws,” Daleiden said in a statement. “We respect the processes of the Harris County District Attorney, and note that buying fetal tissue requires a seller as well. Planned Parenthood still cannot deny the admissions from their leadership about fetal organ sales captured on video for all the world to see.”

“The truth will continue to come out through the congressional probe, through the ongoing state investigations and through the frivolous lawsuit Planned Parenthood now brings in retaliation for its exposure,” he added.

After the indictment, Gov. Greg Abbott (R-Texas) tweeted:

Despite today's decision in Harris Co. about Planned Parenthood Texas
will continue to protect life & investigate @PPact practices. #txlege

— Greg Abbott (@GregAbbott_TX) January 25, 2016

“The Health and Human Service Commission’s Inspector General and the Attorney General’s office have an ongoing investigation into Planned Parenthood’s actions,” Abbott said in a statement. “Nothing about today’s announcement in Harris County impacts the state’s ongoing investigation. The State of Texas will continue to protect life, and I will continue to support legislation prohibiting the sale or transfer of fetal tissue.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/01/25/texas-grand-jury-indicts-center-for-medical-progress-filmmakers-but-not-planned-parenthood/

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
geez - they found a sympathetic judges in various states since last summer ... how could that be?  ... hmmm ...

Now understand this last bit in Houston is from a town that had an openly gay mayor that went on a witchhunt of speech in local churches:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annise_Parker
Annise Danette Parker (born May 17, 1956) is an American politician, who was Mayor of Houston, Texas from 2010 until 2016. She also served as an at-large member of the Houston City Council from 1998 to 2003 and city controller from 2004 to 2010.[1][2]

Parker was Houston's second female mayor (after Kathy Whitmire), and one of the first openly gay mayors of a major U.S. city, with Houston being the most populous U.S. city to elect an openly gay mayor.[3][4][5]
In 1986 and 1987, she was president of the Houston GLBT Political Caucus.

Parker currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Holocaust Museum Houston and Girls Inc. and the Advisory Boards of the Houston Zoo

Gee this is not in the wiki bio hmmm .... :

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/10/14/city-houston-demands-pastors-turn-over-sermons.html
City of Houston demands pastors turn over sermons
By  Todd Starnes 
 ·Published October 14, 2014
· FoxNews.com

The city of Houston has issued subpoenas demanding a group of pastors turn over any sermons dealing with homosexuality, gender identity or Annise Parker, the city’s first openly lesbian mayor. And those ministers who fail to comply could be held in contempt of court.

And now look at the baby killers gloating on salon :

http://www.salon.com/2016/01/25/planned_parenthood_hoax_officially_blows_up_texas_grand_jury_decides_to_indict_video_creators_instead/

A Houston jury investigating alleged misconduct by Planned Parenthood declined to charge the women’s health provider, announcing instead felony charges for the leaders of the anti-abortion organization that targeted Planned Parenthood with its widely debunked series of “sting” videos in 2015.

The grand jury said they did not find evidence of illegal activity on the part of Planned Parenthood after reviewing the covert videos meant to misleadingly implicate the women’s health provider in the illegal trafficking of fetal tissue. Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick ordered an investigation of the nation’s largest women’s health care provider in August, following suit with a host of conservative state lawmakers. Despite the decision by the grand jury to absolve Planned Parenthood of any wrongdoing, Texas Governor Greg Abbott released a statement doubling down on the state’s efforts to investigate the organization.

last summer:

http://www.occupydemocrats.com/gop-gov-pences-investigation-planned-parenthood-not-guilty-of-any-wrong/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
... This case is about our basic rights as Americans ...

Little Sisters of the Poor is a 175-year old religious order that ministers
to the elderly and provides for their needs.

NUNS SEEK RELIEF FROM
OBAMACARE MANDATE

Little Sisters of Poor ask for same exemptions
given to scores of big firms

LEO HOHMANN

The Supreme Court will hear oral argument Wednesday in the Little Sisters of the Poor’s legal challenge to the Obamacare mandate that non-church religious groups provide contraceptive and abortion-inducing drugs and devices at no cost to their employees.

An appeals court ruled against Little Sisters last year and upheld the so-called “abortion pill mandate” contained in President Obama’s signature health reform law.

The 90-minute hearing will begin at 10 a.m., at which time the high court will also hear arguments on six other cases representing Christian colleges, businesses and ministries such as Priests for Life and the Roman Catholic archbishop of Washington.

The Little Sisters are a 175-year-old religious order who have vowed to care for the elderly poor. The Little Sisters have asked the Supreme Court for protection from a government mandate that already exempts one in three Americans, large corporations like Chevron, Exxon, and Pepsi and the U.S. military.

“The High Court must decide whether the government can force the Little Sisters of the Poor to comply with this mandate and provide services that violate their faith even though these services can easily be obtained through the government’s own exchanges,” said a statement from the Becket Fund, which is representing the Little Sisters.

√ MORE:  http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/nuns-seek-relief-from-obamacare-mandate/?cat_orig=faith

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
... the Attorney General of CA, Kamala Harris, has seized
all the video footage from David Daleiden and the
Center for Medical Progress. The AG, who is running for
a Senate seat in 2016, "... is the first female, the first
African-American, and the first Asian-American attorney
general in California." (wikipedia) ... with Indian mother
and Jamaican father. WHAT NEXT? The CA State gov
will probably throw him in prison ...

"
His actions are not without consequences,”
said Vicki Saporta, the CEO of the National Abortion Federation ...

STATE SEIZES VIDEOS BEHIND
PLANNED PARENTHOOD STING

CHERYL CHUMLEY
Owner: It's 'an attack on citizen journalism'

Officials with the office of Attorney General Kamala Harris of California seized the videos and personal materials used by pro-life activist David Daleiden to accuse Planned Parenthood of selling fetal tissues.

Daleiden, in a Facebook post, called the seizure “an attack on citizen journalism,” and vowed his Center for Medical Progress organization “will pursue all remedies to vindicate our First Amendment rights,” he wrote.

CMP has released about a dozen videos in the last nine months that show hidden camera discussions with Planned Parenthood officials discussing the sale and disposal of aborted baby parts, as WND has previously reported.

“The California Attorney General’s office of Kamala Harris, who was elected with tens of thousands of dollars from taxpayer-funded Planned Parenthood, seized all video footage showing Planned Parenthood’s criminal trade in aborted baby parts, in addition to my personal information,” he wrote.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/04/state-seizes-videos-behind-planned-parenthood-sting/?cat_orig=health

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article28666714.html

Kamala Harris to review group behind Planned Parenthood abortion videos
July 24, 2015 4:55 PM

BY CHRISTOPHER CADELAGO
ccadelago@sacbee.com
California Attorney General Kamala Harris will review whether the nonprofit organization behind controversial Planned Parenthood videos violated state law, her office said in a letter Friday.

Four Democratic congresswomen on Wednesday asked Harris and U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch to determine if officials from the Irvine-based Center for Medical Progress broke any laws when they posed as workers for a biotech company while recording Planned Parenthood physicians without their consent.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article28666714.html#storylink=cpy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_Harris
On November 12, 2008, Harris announced her candidacy for California Attorney General. She was immediately seen as the front runner and was endorsed by such prominent Californians as Senator Dianne Feinstein and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi

While she was an Alameda County Deputy District Attorney in the 1990s, she dated Willie Brown, the powerful Speaker of the California State Assembly. There was speculation the two would marry, but Brown broke up with her shortly after being elected Mayor of San Francisco.[107]

On April 7, 2014, Harris announced that she was engaged to be married to California attorney Douglas Emhoff,[108] the partner-in-charge at Venable LLP's Los Angeles office.[109] They married on August 22 in Santa Barbara, California.[

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/04/06/david-daleiden-responds-attorney-generals-raid-home/

Daleiden released the following statement this afternoon:

Today, the California Attorney General’s office of Kamala Harris, who was elected with tens of thousands of dollars from taxpayer-funded Planned Parenthood, seized all video footage showing Planned Parenthood’s criminal trade in aborted baby parts, in addition to my personal information. Ironically, while seizing my First Amendment work product, they ignored documents showing the illicit scheme between StemExpress and Planned Parenthood. This is no surprise–Planned Parenthood’s bought-and-paid-for AG has steadfastly refused to enforce the law against the baby body parts traffickers in our state, or even investigate them–while at the same time doing their bidding to harass and intimidate citizen journalists. We will pursue all remedies to vindicate our First Amendment rights.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
 :)  ... watch:

Human life begins in bright flash of light as a
sperm meets an egg, scientists have shown for the first
time, after capturing the astonishing ‘fireworks’ on film.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/04/26/bright-flash-of-light-marks-incredible-moment-life-begins-when-s/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
... must see video:

2nd Trimester Surgical Abortion: Dilation and Evacuation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgw4X7Dw_3k

... now watch young women and men change from
so-called 'pro-choice' to PRO-LIFE after seing this video:

One-Third of ‘Pro-Choice’ Women Turn Against Abortion After Viewing Video of Procedure
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/27/one-third-of-pro-choice-women-turn-against-abortion-after-viewing-video-of-procedure/

A survey shows that a four-minute medical animation video of what happens during an abortion leads over a third of “pro-choice” women to view abortion “less favorably.” Pro-life organization Live Action’s “man-on-the-street” video below shows people watching a medical animation video of a Dilatation & Evacuation surgical Abortion Procedures video, narrated by former abortionist Dr. Anthony Levatino.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
... Hillary Rob-'em Clinton @PLANNED MURDER ... makes me sick.

√ Hillary Clinton Remarks at Planned Parenthood Action Fund
http://www.c-span.org/video/?410914-1/hillary-clinton-addresses-planned-parenthood-action-fund

Cecile Richards: ‘For 100 Years, Planned Parenthood
Has Allowed People to Live Out Their Dreams’

DR. SUSAN BERRY 10 Jun 2016

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/10/planned-parenthood-ceo-cecile-richards-equates-womens-right-vote-right-abortion/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/10/hillary-clinton-address-planned-parenthood/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
... the SCOTUS refused to hear the case, but
Justice Alito released a 15-pg dissent:

“If this is a sign of how our religious liberty
claims will be treated in the years again, those
who value religious liberty have cause for
great concern,” wrote Alito.

ABORTION INDUSTRY MOVING FROM CHOICE TO COERCION
'It is their desire to make it illegal for us to hold a different point of view'
GREG COROMBOS

One day after the Supreme Court struck down abortion-clinic regulations in Texas, the justices now refuse to hear a case challenging a Washington state law mandating that pharmacies dispense abortion-inducing drugs, a move that one pro-life leader says is the latest efforts by liberals to criminalize opposition to their agenda.

On Tuesday, the court announced it would not hear an appeal in the case of Stormans Inc. v. Wiesman. A district court struck down the Washington regulations, but the Ninth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals reversed that ruling, and the law will now stand indefinitely as a result of the Supreme Court’s refusal to hear the case.

Stormans Inc. refers to the Christian family that operates Ralph’s Thriftway, a grocery store and pharmacy in the state capital of Olympia. The Stormans refuse to sell abortion-inducing drugs, commonly referred to as the morning-after pill or even some that are taken a longer time after possible conception. Reports say the Stormans are willing to refer customers to other pharmacies for the drugs, and there are dozens of other pharmacies within five miles of Ralph’s Thriftway.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/abortion-industry-moving-from-choice-to-coercion/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
" ... work to repeal the Hyde Amendment so that federal
taxpayer funds would pay for abortions on demand,
particularly for low-income women who use Medicaid."

Democrat Party Platform Fully
Embraces Planned Parenthood, Abortion

DR. SUSAN BERRY  6 Jul 2016

The increasingly radicalized Democrat Party is embracing abortion like never before in the latest draft of its platform, which includes particular support for Planned Parenthood against defunding efforts, and a vow to repeal the Hyde Amendment, a provision that prohibits taxpayer funding of abortion.

Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards: “We also applaud the platform for affirming Planned Parenthood’s critical role in communities in the face of unprecedented attacks on reproductive health at the state and congressional levels, and the recognition that reproductive healthcare is core healthcare for women, men, and young people,” she added.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/06/democrat-party-platform-fully-embraces-planned-parenthood-abortion/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

... the CMP group releases another video ...
to feature some of the progress made
this past year:

WATCH VIDEO 4:40
http://www.wnd.com/2016/07/new-video-pulls-back-curtain-on-gruesome-baby-body-parts-trade/

The center released a statement on the one-year anniversary noting the impact of its work.

“The CMP videos now have more than 12 million views on YouTube, including over 3.2 million views of the first video. The videos prompted several congressional committees and state agencies to open preliminary inquiries, but the only dedicated, nationwide, and in-depth official investigation is the Energy & Commerce Committee’s Select Investigative Panel, chaired by Rep. Marsha Blackburn. Less than a week after the panel was chartered, Planned Parenthood announced a ‘policy’ change to no longer receive payments for supplying fetal tissue – after three months of insisting that these payments were completely legal and acceptable.”

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
... finally ... some real movement (in TX)
on the sale of aborted baby bodies:

House Panel Refers Planned Parenthood
Gulf Coast for Criminal Prosecution

DR. SUSAN BERRY.  1 Dec 2016

The House Select Investigative Panel on Infant Lives is
referring Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast for criminal
prosecution by the Texas Attorney General.

The announcement comes following an investigation by the panel into the question of whether abortion facilities profit from the sale of the body parts of aborted babies.

Chairman Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) released the following statement on House passage of H. Res. 933 that authorizes funding to allow the panel to complete its investigation into America’s abortion industry and fetal tissue procurement practices:

Our Panel was tasked with investigating areas that, prior to the revelations of undercover journalists, received too little attention. For most of us, it is nothing short of an outrage that Planned Parenthood and other abortion clinics supplement their budgets by selling human fetal tissue from aborted babies. The House charged members of this Panel with investigating fetal tissue trafficking, second- and third-trimester abortion practices, the standard of care for infants who survive abortions, and the role played by our taxpayer dollars in this sector of society. Over the last year, we have held hearings that explored the bioethics surrounding fetal tissue use and that revealed the sobering reality of how some bad actors seek to profit from the sale of fetal tissue in violation of federal law.

National pro-life leaders responded to the referral of the Planned Parenthood affiliate in Texas for prosecution.

√ CONTINUE: http://www.breitbart.com/abortion/2016/12/01/house-panel-refers-planned-parenthood-gulf-coast-criminal-prosecution/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
... sick fux.

TV’s 10 best abortion moments of 2016
It was a bad year for real abortion rights, but a good year for fictional ones
MARY ELIZABETH WILLIAMS

At least it’s been a good year to talk about abortion. It’s been such a terrible year for women in so many ways, it’s difficult to see the places progress has been made. But no matter how difficult our (mostly male) conservative overlords try to make it, the fact remains that abortion is a constitutional right and a routine procedure that well over half a million real American women undergo a year. And more fictional ones than ever.

The Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision is now almost old enough to be in menopause, but until recently, prime time television has still had a skittish relationship with reproductive choice. Pregnancy storylines have tended to end in either conveniently well-timed miscarriages or shark-jumping babies. But in 2016, that changed. Here are our TV’s best abortion moments of the year.

With This Truly Disgusting Video: Get Dat Fetus, Kill Dat Fetus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3MKSqUTr-A

AT EXTREME LEFT-WING FAKE NEWS SITE - SALON:
http://www.salon.com/2016/12/18/tvs-10-best-abortion-moments-of-2016/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
^^^^

... and here is one COMMENT from the article above:

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/25/progressive-donations-us-election-planned-parenthood-aclu
Progressive [Communists] causes see 'unprecedented' upswing in donations after US election
Joanna Walters in New York @Joannawalters13
Sunday 25 December 2016 07.00 EST

Planned Parenthood has received more than 300,000 donations in the six weeks since the election, 40 times its normal rate.
Photograph: Nick Ut/Associated Press

Progressive causes in the US saw a spike in donations immediately after the election on 8 November from voters dismayed, outraged or even frightened by the outcome. In the weeks since, this wave of strategic giving has compounded.

Planned Parenthood has received more than 300,000 donations in the six weeks since the election, 40 times its normal rate. Around half the donors were millennials and 70% had never given to the family planning organization before, a spokesman told the Guardian.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
WTF?
...“God, let your spirit rest upon these caregivers,
who serve as instruments of your hands.”

Religious Leaders Bless Planned Parenthood Abortion Mega-Clinic, Praising Its ‘Sacred Work’
THOMAS D. WILLIAMS, PH.D.   13 Jan 2017

AP

More than 20 religious leaders of different faiths assembled Tuesday to bless Planned Parenthood’s new abortion mega-clinic in Washington, DC, praising its “sacred work.”

“In almost every message to our staff, I talk about our doing sacred work,” said Dr. Laura Meyers, president and CEO of Planned Parenthood of Metropolitan Washington. “This confirms the sacredness of the work we do.”

The event was organized by the Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice, and included “leaders from different Christian denominations, a rabbi, abortion providers, a Planned Parenthood patient, Hindu priests, an Imam over Skype, visual art, and a liturgical dance.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/13/religious-leaders-bless-planned-parenthood-abortion-mega-clinic-praising-sacred-work/