Just Released! Confirmed-2.5 Mile Wide Comet Headed Toward Earth

Author Topic: Just Released! Confirmed-2.5 Mile Wide Comet Headed Toward Earth  (Read 7902 times)

Offline Lyn Leahz

• Lyn Leahz
    • Vine of Life News
Lyn Leahz, Copyright 2015

Breaking New Release! Confirmed-2.5 Mile Wide Comet Headed Toward Earth With Chilling, Hellish Mystery Sounds and Screams-Listen For Yourself! 2015 Will Change the World Forever! (Shocking Videos)

For a while now, we have all been hearing from different sources about a coming asteroid or meteor that will wreak catastrophic damage on earth and wipe out the United States of America. But I have a source who has confirmed to me that a 2.5 mile wide comet that researchers have been studying for years is headed toward earth and scheduled to arrive between September 15 (the end of Jade Helm Drills, and two days after the end of the Shemitah) and September 28 (another Blood Moon) of this year, 2015.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE, AND TO SEE THE VIDEO, HEAR THE SOUND FILE: http://b4in.info/qm2I
When conspiracy becomes reality

Offline decemberfellow

Re: Just Released! Confirmed-2.5 Mile Wide Comet Headed Toward Earth
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 08:46:31 AM »
OMG  WE"RE ALL GONNA BE KILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 09:24:18 AM »
Remember how many people were once crying wolf about December 21, 2012? The fearmongering went on and on for years.

Then a strange thing happened: billions of people awoke on the morning of December 22 only to realize that absolutely nothing had changed. The world around them was exactly as it was before.

That's why this Chicken Little stuff just doesn't work anymore.

Love him or hate him, FDR was absolutely spot on when he said:

"The only thing we have to fear is: fear itself — nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance."

"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline Lyn Leahz

• Lyn Leahz
    • Vine of Life News
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 09:29:12 PM »
Hello.  thanks for commenting, however, if you actually look at the article, I am doing nothing here but reporting what was told to me by a retired military person who always gives me accurate information. Furthermore, I don't know about all the other stuff you are referencing, as I don't post on that.  I also do not set dates for things. However, be it known, my military contact did give me a window when this was supposed to happen.  All I am asking people to do is to pray and to prepare just in case.  Aside from that, no reason to be rude.  Blessings!  (BTW..seems kind of strange that you would frequent an Alex Jones website/forum if you feel that this sorta thing is fear mongering. :o )
When conspiracy becomes reality

Offline iamc2

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2015, 03:38:54 AM »
 A 2.5 mile wide comet hitting the earth would destroy ALL LIFE!

I do not read in my Bible that a comet will destroy earth---only Jesus Christ will do that!

As a Christian I learned a long time ago: Not to listen when Christians give out fear mongering information!

I am more concerned for my brothers and sisters being persecuted around the world; and now here in the USA.

ps. did ya put your modeling Photo Shot up: did not know this was a Vogue Site  ;)
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

EvadingGrid

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2015, 05:13:39 AM »
Hello.  thanks for commenting, however, if you actually look at the article, I am doing nothing here but reporting what was told to me by a retired military person who always gives me accurate information. Furthermore, I don't know about all the other stuff you are referencing, as I don't post on that.  I also do not set dates for things. However, be it known, my military contact did give me a window when this was supposed to happen.  All I am asking people to do is to pray and to prepare just in case.  Aside from that, no reason to be rude.  Blessings!  (BTW..seems kind of strange that you would frequent an Alex Jones website/forum if you feel that this sorta thing is fear mongering. :o )

I did read the article, so yes I know that further down the page is your disclaimer.

I also know you could have put that paragraph in italics at the top of the article, which would have been a whole lot more responsible.

I also agree with Iamc2 in that this is all non-biblical.

We understand that you wish to seek attention, but would suggest that you would find it more profitable to take a different approach. Its true these tactics that you have employed will drive people traffic to your website, but it will also loose readers. Its a question of balance between entertaining an audience, and being responsible. If people feel they have been tricked to read an article, you are not building a core audience of loyal fans.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2015, 11:25:51 AM »

We understand that you wish to seek attention, but would suggest that you would find it more profitable to take a different approach. Its true these tactics that you have employed will drive people traffic to your website, but it will also loose readers. Its a question of balance between entertaining an audience, and being responsible. If people feel they have been tricked to read an article, you are not building a core audience of loyal fans.

That must be why she started her post with a huge eye candy pic of herself that has nothing to do with her article. But I'm not complaining. :)

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2015, 11:48:05 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrcWzMKE3Sw
Monty Python live sketch - The end is nigh
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2015, 11:57:18 AM »
Comets are rocky snowballs. Their tails are the result of evaporation which shrinks their mass a bit as they approach the sun.

Even if it hit our planet in the middle of a continent, it would not be a life extincting event, it would create major Earth changes for a while though... A comet's mass is generally 20 to 40% that of a solid rock or metallic asteroid of the same size...

Oldyoti

"The government turns every contingency
into an excuse for enhancing power in itself."

~John Adams

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2015, 12:35:26 PM »
Comets are rocky snowballs. Their tails are the result of evaporation which shrinks their mass a bit as they approach the sun.

Even if it hit our planet in the middle of a continent, it would not be a life extincting event, it would create major Earth changes for a while though... A comet's mass is generally 20 to 40% that of a solid rock or metallic asteroid of the same size...

Oldyoti

"The government turns every contingency
into an excuse for enhancing power in itself."

~John Adams

JT it would definitely be a mass extinction event for a lot of species on earth. Of course not all, alligators and sharks are two prime examples of animals that made it through mass extinction events.

Give these two vids a watch. They are well worth it and you can look in to Randle Carlson for yourself afterwards. I'm not here to fear monger because if a comet hits the planet theres really nothing we can do about it so why worry. But Carlson's work shows there have been many of these events that have touched down on earth, a lot more frequently than we thought.

Joe Rogan Experience #501 - Randall Carlson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R31SXuFeX0A

Joe Rogan Experience #606 - Randall Carlson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0Cp7DrvNLQ
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2015, 05:58:51 PM »
JT it would definitely be a mass extinction event for a lot of species on earth. Of course not all, alligators and sharks are two prime examples of animals that made it through mass extinction events.

Give these two vids a watch. They are well worth it and you can look in to Randle Carlson for yourself afterwards. I'm not here to fear monger because if a comet hits the planet theres really nothing we can do about it so why worry. But Carlson's work shows there have been many of these events that have touched down on earth, a lot more frequently than we thought.

Joe Rogan Experience #501 - Randall Carlson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R31SXuFeX0A

Joe Rogan Experience #606 - Randall Carlson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0Cp7DrvNLQ

Sorry man... but a 2.5 mile diameter ice-ball doesn't translate into a mass and energy sufficient to create an event anywhere near that of the K-T impact 65 million years ago. If you recall, the K-T extinction event was when the Earth was blasted by a 7 mile diameter rock and iron asteroid with 100 times the mass, and thousands of times more destructive energy than "this present fear." The K-T extinction event most certainly inflicted a Huge STRESS upon the life of Earth. IT "extincted" close to 70 percent of all life on Earth... 30% of Life survived at all levels however, not just in the oceans and the tidal pools...

The difference in destructive power of the present rocky ice ball and the K-T asteroid is almost exactly the scaled difference in power and intensity inflicted by a single .22  long rifle bullet, and that of a single .50 BMG machine gun bullet, when both are fired at their designed velocity... K-T sized events are, and will continue to be a rarity, especially given this less chaotic and more ordered stage of our Solar System's development.

The globalists are throwing every diversion they can think of against the wall right now, hoping something will stick...

Oldyoti

"The only constitutional exception to the power of making
treaties is, that it shall not change the Constitution.... On
natural principles, a treaty, which should manifestly betray
or sacrifice primary interests of the state, would be null."

~ Alexander Hamilton

EvadingGrid

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2015, 02:12:48 PM »
I looked at Tunguska on wikipedia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_event

Always entertaining for the old brain cells.

It discusses Asteriod verus Comet. The comet theory came about because it would explain why it disappeared, in that being a large snowball it would leave next to no trace. Criticism of the  theory is based on the notion that it would disintegrate . . . .

Anyway, a comet would find entering the atmosphere an unpleasant experience. It reminds me of hitting water from a height can be like hitting concrete. Poor old comet would break up, but that would still leave some mineral content. Like little chunks of asteriod - which would kick out a few megatons but not wipe out the entire race.

It would be a pretty awesome fireworks show.

The thing is where would it land ?
Would it hit the ocean ?
Would it hit a city ?