Insane McCain calls Paul, Cruz, Amash 'Wacko Birds"

Author Topic: Insane McCain calls Paul, Cruz, Amash 'Wacko Birds"  (Read 2183 times)

Offline larsonstdoc

Insane McCain calls Paul, Cruz, Amash 'Wacko Birds"
« on: March 08, 2013, 11:47:35 AM »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2013/03/08/mccain-calls-paul-cruz-amash-wacko-birds/

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) is continuing to criticize his fellow Republicans for their filibuster of incoming CIA Director John O. Brennan over drone policy. In an interview with the Huffington Post, McCain referred to Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) and Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.) as “wackos.”
“They were elected, nobody believes that there was a corrupt election, anything else,” McCain said. “But I also think that when, you know, it’s always the wacko birds on right and left that get the media megaphone.”
Asked to clarify, McCain said he was referencing ”Rand Paul, Cruz, Amash, whoever.”
McCain and Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) took strong exception to the filibuster, saying they support the possible use of drones to prevent terrorist attacks anywhere in the world. Some Republicans have privately worried that the high-profile stand, while garnering a lot of positive attention, will ultimately be bad for the party.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline lee51

Re: Insane McCain calls Paul, Cruz, Amash 'Wacko Birds"
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 12:22:43 PM »
Well, it is obvious who the real "wacko bird" is.

And really, is this the way a dignified American leader should talk in a public venue?  Calling his fellow Senators "wacko birds?"  I guess he hasn't learned yet that in order for him to point a finger at someone, he has four more fingers pointing back at himself.

His very public comments tells the real story about himself and where his true sentiments lie.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 12:45:37 PM »
 LIL Johny, bomb, bomb, bomba Iran ,,, singer.

He has a history and its not the one we see on MSM. He was spoon fed POWER, son of the  Admiral, Royalty...
 PS his daddy has a history as well,    no rant, we have been down this road many times before.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 03:37:02 PM »
John McCain is laughable! He's not a leader! He's a sellout follower minion of his globalist masters! Remember his "I always wanted to be a dictator" video? The guy must already have his brain chip, or either has been through Tavistock style brainwashing!

John, you get no respect, because you give no respect and you are a sellout!

Lowlife sellouts are always threatened by real intelligent men like Paul and fellow real Americans!
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=2543&hl=

::)
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline RabidSheep

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 08:05:39 PM »
For a Covetous Man to inveigh against Prodigality. Is for the Pot to call the Kettle black.