Calls for Mueller to resign increase due to his many conflicts of interest

Author Topic: Calls for Mueller to resign increase due to his many conflicts of interest  (Read 5901 times)

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Re: Calls for Mueller to resign increase due to his many conflicts of interest
« Reply #80 on: November 01, 2017, 10:50:42 AM »
Mueller needs to be arrested for protecting the Democrats who are the real criminals in all of these scandals of their creation. Then all of his cronies need to be rounded up and charged with treason. ENOUGH!

For Mueller to be acting like judge and jury over ANYONE is an absolute outrage and makes a mockery of true justice!

ALL THE SWAMP CREATURES IN THE DOJ LEFTOVER FROM OBAMA BUSH YEARS MUST BE FIRED AND THE DOJ RETURNED TO A REAL AMERICAN JUSTICE DEPT.

SESSIONS FIND YOUR BACKBONE, IF YOU WANT US TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY! YOU WILL NOT BE SUCCESSFUL UNTIL YOU OUT THOSE WHO THREATEN YOU, WHO ARE THE SUBVERSIVES, AND FIRE THEM! MAN UP, OR RESIGN!

IF MUELLER DOES NOT INDICT HILLARY & BILL CLINTON (BEEN PROTECTED WAY TOO LONG. THEY ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW), JOHN AND TONY PODESTA, OTHERS IN THE OBAMA ADMIN, ETC, HE WILL PROVE TO ME HIS INVESTIGATION IS PARTISAN AND A FRAUD!

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/a-crime-or-just-baloney-hillary-clinton-russian-scandal-keeps-getting-worse/
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline Neuromancer

« Reply #81 on: November 01, 2017, 11:11:13 AM »
CAIR is a terrorist front group with extensive links to foreign and domestic Islamists
- judicial watch

Exactly.
And extensive ties to 911
Poster Neuromancer's comments bring a critical but often overlooked historical perspective to key present-day social issues. His underlying goals focus on inspiring curiosity and creativity, sharpening critical analysis of everything from historical texts to today’s news.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #82 on: November 01, 2017, 01:37:00 PM »
REPORT: George Papadopoulos Lied On His Resume To Get Trump Campaign Job

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/report-george-papadopoulos-lied-resume-get-trump-campaign-job/

As it turns out, Papadopoulos is a shady character who not only has ties to Sergei Millian, who is directly linked to the discredited ‘Trump dossier,’ but is a serial liar. According to a former employer of Papadopoulos, the foreign policy aide lied on his resume to get a job with the Trump campaign.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/Screen-Shot-2017-11-01-at-11.56.47-AM.jpg

Once a liar, always a liar. This George guy has no credibility. Mueller is a fool for bringing this liar into the picture to try to attack Trump! This shows desperation on the part of the left establishment who is desperate to hide their decades of crimes!

Mueller rushed this indictment to stop the news cycle targetting the real criminals, Hillary, Bill, Clinton fdn, Uranium One, Podestas, etc etc. very foolish!

Mueller is discredited! He has royally messed up the entire fraud of an investigation that started with a lying dossier. Amazing criminality! YOU ARE ALL LIARS!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #84 on: November 03, 2017, 12:04:14 PM »
HSBC MONEY-LAUNDERING CASE HAUNTS MUELLER’S PROSECUTION OF MANAFORT - Why Mueller, Comey, Loretta Lynch and Eric Holder let HSBC walk on criminal money-laundering crimes in exchange for $1.9 billion fine
https://www.infowars.com/hsbc-money-laundering-case-haunts-muellers-prosecution-of-manafort/

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #86 on: November 03, 2017, 05:17:46 PM »

Personally, I like where Mueller is at.  He's under Trump's thumb.

love, e

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #87 on: November 03, 2017, 05:31:56 PM »

Personally, I like where Mueller is at.  He's under Trump's thumb.

love, e

Another way to look at it. Trump has invoked this strategy with many appointments. Keep your enemy close? Interesting point e

Offline egypt

« Reply #88 on: November 03, 2017, 08:56:03 PM »

Jo,

It is interesting.  Everyone was wondering why all these folks all around him, why he picked them.  Then, suddenly, Trump is in charge.  JFK assassination releases, telling the UN what's what.  The list goes on.  Trump is mighty!

love, e

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #89 on: November 06, 2017, 12:01:54 PM »
MCCAIN LINKED TO RUSSIAN OLIGARCH IN MUELLER’S PROBE
https://www.infowars.com/mccain-linked-to-russian-oligarch-in-muellers-probe/

Muellers credibility is on the line if he doesnt go after the real criminals in both parties. Is this a sign hes getting the message?

Offline Neuromancer

« Reply #90 on: November 07, 2017, 07:28:49 AM »
The first gathering that brought McCain and Deripaska together occurred in January 2006, when McCain was part of a congressional delegation trip. He and a small group of senators, including Saxby Chambliss (R-Ga.) and John E. Sununu (R-N.H.), met for a drink near Davos, Switzerland, at an apartment where they were greeted by Davis and Deripaska. The group then went to a dinner at the ski chalet of Peter Munk, founder of Barrick Gold, the world’s largest gold-mining company, based in Toronto. Participants at the buffet dinner said Munk complimented his sometime business partner Deripaska during his brief remarks to the 40 or so guests.
Poster Neuromancer's comments bring a critical but often overlooked historical perspective to key present-day social issues. His underlying goals focus on inspiring curiosity and creativity, sharpening critical analysis of everything from historical texts to today’s news.

Offline Neuromancer

« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2017, 11:09:02 AM »
In what way is Mueller undermining Trump though

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2017, 01:37:28 PM »
Fmr FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds exposes Mueller conflict pursuing Flynn

https://www.newsbud.com/2017/10/24/breaking-fbi-whistleblower-exposes-special-council-muellers-conflict-of-interest/

FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds exposes Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s conflict of interest in pursuing General Michael Flynn’s case due to his direct involvement as former FBI Director and his role in covering up and protecting Gulen Networks’ criminal operations within the United States, and demands that he steps down.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=320421.0

Offline Neuromancer

« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2017, 03:19:55 PM »
Until now, Robert Mueller has haunted Donald Trump’s White House as a hovering, mostly unseen menace. But by securing indictments of Paul Manafort and Rick Gates, and a surprise guilty plea from foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos, Mueller announced loudly that the Russia investigation poses an existential threat to the president. “Here’s what Manafort’s indictment tells me: Mueller is going to go over every financial dealing of Jared Kushner and the Trump Organization,” said former Trump campaign aide Sam Nunberg. “Trump is at 33 percent in Gallup. You can’t go any lower. He’s f**ked.”

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2017, 05:09:42 PM »
Until now, Robert Mueller has haunted Donald Trump’s White House as a hovering, mostly unseen menace. But by securing indictments of Paul Manafort and Rick Gates, and a surprise guilty plea from foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos, Mueller announced loudly that the Russia investigation poses an existential threat to the president. “Here’s what Manafort’s indictment tells me: Mueller is going to go over every financial dealing of Jared Kushner and the Trump Organization,” said former Trump campaign aide Sam Nunberg. “Trump is at 33 percent in Gallup. You can’t go any lower. He’s f**ked.”

POLL: 82 PERCENT OF TRUMP VOTERS WOULD VOTE THE SAME WAY TODAY
https://www.infowars.com/poll-82-percent-of-trump-voters-would-vote-the-same-way-today/

The real criminals are Clinton, Mueller, Obama and gang. They are going after Trump to deflect from their own crimes. Those crimes are now being revealed and Trump supporters see that. Clinton and Obama created ISIS, and that is exposed. Mueller is very compromised.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=320421.0

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2017, 07:13:55 PM »
BREAKING: FBI AGENTS READY TO TESTIFY AGAINST MUELLER FOR PROTECTING ISLAMIC TERROR

https://www.infowars.com/mueller-russia-investigation-is-just-souped-up-mccarthyism/

Offline egypt

« Reply #96 on: November 09, 2017, 07:22:53 PM »

Mueller needs to be deposed and have it all in writing.  Before, anything takes place and before, he gets arkansided.

love, e

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #97 on: November 09, 2017, 08:51:08 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moO9dfYHrZA

This was very interesting and puts things in a different light.

What do you under-stand?

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #98 on: November 09, 2017, 09:19:26 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moO9dfYHrZA

This was very interesting and puts things in a different light.

Very interesting! Lets hope its right. However, Mueller is going to have to prove he has integrity. I dont see that yet, due to his multiple conflicts of interest.

Not familiar with Liz Crokin? I have also caught Sgt Reports not being accurate at other times.

So, unless Mueller starts showing us he is unbiased in this investigation, I cant trust him. Jury is still out, IMO.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #99 on: November 09, 2017, 11:24:03 PM »
Breaking: FBI Whistleblower Exposes Special Counsel Mueller's Conflict of Interest!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvFCAIRkvWU

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #100 on: November 10, 2017, 08:39:44 AM »
Very interesting! Lets hope its right. However, Mueller is going to have to prove he has integrity. I dont see that yet, due to his multiple conflicts of interest.

Not familiar with Liz Crokin? I have also caught Sgt Reports not being accurate at other times.

So, unless Mueller starts showing us he is unbiased in this investigation, I cant trust him. Jury is still out, IMO.

Here a following STG Report which balances the prior Video

ROBERT MUELLER'S COUP D'ETAT?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEZXZpgJ45g&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=5w0IVAnC8XpF8S4P-6
What do you under-stand?

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #102 on: November 10, 2017, 09:53:12 AM »
So how does Sgt know there are multiple sealed indictments? Have you seen this reported elsewhere?

If Mueller wants to absolve himself of many of his wrongdoings he would be smart to come over to the good side and do what is right. Has he been told that Trump knows of his betrayals and is now trying to be a good little boy? Until we see the names on these indictments, if they exist, we cant know that.

Nothing revealed thus far tells me is is being honorable! I hope that changes, or  it will be his undoing and the public will see the real Robert Mueller.

Offline Neuromancer

« Reply #103 on: November 10, 2017, 11:05:47 AM »
Honestly, going after the FBI isn't the right thing to do.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #104 on: November 10, 2017, 11:26:20 AM »
Targeting Michael Flynn & Shielding the Radical Cleric Gulen: Special Counsel Robert Mueller MUST Step Down

https://www.newsbud.com/2017/10/24/targeting-michael-flynn-shielding-the-radical-cleric-gulen-special-counsel-robert-mueller-must-step-down/

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #105 on: November 11, 2017, 05:11:15 PM »
Clinton CIA Director James Woolsey: Mueller’s Agent of Deception in Flynn Case (Oh but CNN has Woolsey on frequently. Figures!)

https://www.newsbud.com/2017/11/11/clinton-cia-director-james-woolsey-muellers-agent-of-deception-in-flynn-case/

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #106 on: November 11, 2017, 07:30:05 PM »
So how does Sgt know there are multiple sealed indictments? Have you seen this reported elsewhere?

If Mueller wants to absolve himself of many of his wrongdoings he would be smart to come over to the good side and do what is right. Has he been told that Trump knows of his betrayals and is now trying to be a good little boy? Until we see the names on these indictments, if they exist, we cant know that.

Nothing revealed thus far tells me is is being honorable! I hope that changes, or  it will be his undoing and the public will see the real Robert Mueller.

You most likely are right; wishful thinking that there is a sting going on.
What do you under-stand?

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #107 on: November 14, 2017, 01:08:58 PM »
DID MUELLER HELP SAUDIS WHO FUNDED OBAMA’S HARVARD EDUCATION? - How Mueller’s “Saudi-fixing” connected with Vernon Jarrett’s efforts in 1979 to promote a future president

https://www.infowars.com/did-mueller-help-saudis-who-funded-obamas-harvard-education/

This ties into Obama’s Harvard Law education over an incident in 1997 when the Canadians caught and extradited to the United States one of the Saudi radicals alleged to have been one of the Khobar Towers attackers.

In 1999, in stepped Vernon Jordan, the civil rights lawyer who was an associate of communist columnist Frank Marshall Davis and the great uncle of Valerie Jarrett, Obama’s top adviser.

Vernon Jordan attends every Bilderberg meeting.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #108 on: November 22, 2017, 11:45:07 AM »
SEE DERSHOWITZ UNLEASH ON MUELLER 'Going well beyond his authority as prosecutor'

http://www.wnd.com/2017/11/see-dershowitz-unleash-on-mueller/

The only way this would be acceptable is if he is being fair and going after real criminals like Clinton fdn, pedophiles in DC, and other criminals. Anything less, and Mueller will destroy himself and be seen as rogue. Then he will need to be investigated by a special prosecutor.

Will Mueller finally show some integrity, or go down himself along with his reputation?