A Fantasy Book loosely based off of the Bohemian Grove I came across

Author Topic: A Fantasy Book loosely based off of the Bohemian Grove I came across  (Read 4451 times)

Offline Kainchild

I came across this book (I bought it at $4.99 before it dropped to $.99 :'( ) a while back on Amazon while I was looking for a unique styled detective novel:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Moloch-Caper-ebook/dp/B00AFLGDC8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361429996&sr=8-1&keywords=The+Moloch+Caper

This book appears to be loosely based off the Grove (from what I gathered). It was pretty cool to see what it would be like if the whole Moloch conspiracy theory was real. The book also put a lot of other conspiracy theories into real life situations like walls being built around government preservations for "our protection".

Seems now a days a lot of writers are putting conspiracy theories into their works like that video game Watchdogs or the new Infamous game (2 recent examples I came across). With cameras being placed everywhere

BTW: Has there been any further investigations into the allegations made about the grove concerning prostitution?