After the Tribulation (movie)

Author Topic: After the Tribulation (movie)  (Read 23287 times)

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
After the Tribulation (movie)
« on: February 24, 2013, 09:51:49 PM »
The Pre-Trib Rapture Deception Movie

Pastor Anderson Reveals Pre-Trib Rapture Deception 2/2/2013
Alex talks with Pastor Steven Anderson in-studio today.
He is featured in the film, After The Tribulation, available at the Infowars Store. Mr. Anderson was viciously ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p-YsXAFlv8

THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT

For a long time this subject was not allowed to be seen by guests to the Prison Planet Forum. In rare cases brief appearances have had some exposures which eventually are moved back out of sight of the general public. However an unprecedented exception has been made by the Mods of this forum with some very strict guidelines. I reason that due to Alex Jones constantly discussing this a topic on his Daily radio programs has facilitated this subject to penetrate the veil. The info-war has made the inroad into bringing this topic to light; the truth will make you free. Thank God for Alex Jones!  

So I implore people to be reasonable and respectful that we may have a spirited but courteous discussion on a subject that info-warriors should be aware of. It shouldn’t be just a religious discussion but the main stream society should be conscious of this doctrine.

Why? Admittedly or not Alex Jones and many others have pointed out that this doctrine of the rank and file of the main stream church has caused a Stand Down by over half the population of America.

What does that mean? That the NWO tyranny has gain control of the government through the stand down of the Christian church and have been able to set up a system to enslave the world by deceiving the elect.  

How? By creating a subconscious apathy that the end time tribulation coming on the world will not affect the Christian church because they are going to be teleported out of the world supernaturally, (no that is truly what is being taught in today comprised church).  

Now if you are Christian or not this doctrine still affects you, if America is going to pull out of this despotism the Christian Church has to have an awakening, it is America’s only hope. Yes the choir needs to be preached to because they have been deceived by NWO factions that have creep in unaware. Nearly 90% of America is called Christian like it or not that is the fact the infowar is facing and well over 50% are deceive by this false doctrine; and that is what we are liking to discuss on how to wake these important people up.

A film by Paul Wittenberger

AFTER THE TRIBULATION
LET NO MAN DECEIVE YOU

This movie is available on the infowar store and I highly recommend it as does Alex Jones, everyone in the infowar need to understand this deception because it affects all of us and it is major; if we are not able to turn this around and expose this disarming deception there will be little chance of a peaceful resolution in this confrontation against the tyranny.    

Paul Wittenbeger has articulated a good description of the doctrine that has infiltrated main stream Christianity; he used Pastor Steven Anderson & Roger Jimenez and scientist Dr. Kent Hovind to exposing the deception. While one would think from the movie Pastor Anderson was the maker of the movie he personally told me that he receive no revenue from the movie. Just wanted defuse that argument right off the bat, which I would have no problem with it if he did. He does give a free copy to those that attended his church in Tempe Arizona,  Faithful Word Baptist Church http://www.faithfulwordbaptist.org/page2.html

You may watch the film free if you cannot afford it;  http://www.faithfulwordbaptist.org/index.html

You may have heard of Pastor Anderson before he was the Pastor that was beat up by border checkpoint thugs for refusing to give up his constitutional rights, see…. http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Subjects/00263-LAST-steven-anderson-checkpoint-arrest.htm

GUIDELINES:
Please keep the flaming down, reasonable discussion, try to answer questions directed at you, if people don’t like the answer then I suggest the questions be re-framed. This is about waking people up, and observers will see through the lies of deception eventually so don't worry about convincing those that refuse to understand or are wilful ignorant.

I would hope that no one would intentionally provoke the MODs to act in such a rash behaviour but it is like a trial balloon and they are a little nervous to begin with, so keep it civil. So hopefully the MODs can be tolerate of ignorance’s of emotional responses and just issue some warnings if someone gets out of hand, this can be highly volatile, being it does deal with peoples religious beliefs.

The goal is not to blow someone out of the saddle but to put them up in the saddle.

One final note; The movie deals with the King James Bible being the proof text for this discussion and that most of the deceived denominations use versions of the bible, so sometimes there is a need to clarify that the King James Bible is the word of God and you will not except correction to its text. If they want to argue that have them go over to the King James Bible Thread.

Good Luck and God’s Blessings.  
What do you under-stand?

EvadingGrid

Re: After the Tribulation (movie)
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 04:52:09 AM »
Tiny Warning that anyone trying to :

hijack the thread,
filibuster,
divide and conquer,
copy paste,
proof texting,
regurgitate cult dogma,
distorting history,
tricks of rhetoric,
single issue obsession,
republish the KJV post by post,
repetition,
brainwash readers,
drive by trolling . . .
restart the wars of the reformation
personal attacks
ping pong posting

Will be taken as a signed in blood, application, for an instant, free, one time offer, no coupon required, Life Ban from the Prison Planet Forum. They should also know that this free offer comes with a full warranty and includes a block ban of their ISP Address, Anonymizer detection, and Reverse DNS checks, and in some cases block bans on their ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 . . . .

If somebody annoys you, or something somebody says annoys you,
Do Not Post in Haste and Anger.

Walk away, and come back when you have calmed down.

Please try to be considerate, persuasive, charming and eloquent to other people.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 01:16:16 PM »
http://www.infowarsshop.com/After-The-Tribulation_p_860.html

The Pre-Tribulation Rapture Fraud Exposed

Satan is working behind the scenes to set up a one world government and one world religion in preparation for the Antichrist. He has also deceived modern evangelical Christians into believing that they will be removed from this earth before the great tribulation takes place. This doctrine, known as the pre-tribulation rapture, teaches that Christ may return at any moment, and that there will be no signs of his coming. As a result of this deception, most Christians are completely unprepared for what the Bible has warned us is coming.

In this hard-hitting documentary, film-maker Paul Wittenberger (What in the World are They Spraying? and The Great Culling), Pastor Steven L Anderson, Pastor Roger Jimenez, and creation scientist Kent Hovind, prove from the King James Bible that the rapture will take place AFTER THE TRIBULATION but before God pours out his wrath upon this earth. They also expose Satan's plans for a global government and new world order.

http://www.infowarsshop.com/After-The-Tribulation_p_860.html

Offline Juntawatch

• "This ain't Rock-n'-Roll;     This is Genocide."
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 04:17:39 PM »
Tiny Warning that anyone trying to :

hijack the thread,
filibuster,
divide and conquer,
copy paste,
proof texting,
regurgitate cult dogma,
distorting history,
tricks of rhetoric,
single issue obsession,
republish the KJV post by post,
repetition,
brainwash readers,
drive by trolling . . .
restart the wars of the reformation
personal attacks
ping pong posting

Will be taken as a signed in blood, application, for an instant, free, one time offer, no coupon required, Life Ban from the Prison Planet Forum. They should also know that this free offer comes with a full warranty and includes a block ban of their ISP Address, Anonymizer detection, and Reverse DNS checks, and in some cases block bans on their ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 . . . .

If somebody annoys you, or something somebody says annoys you,
Do Not Post in Haste and Anger.

Walk away, and come back when you have calmed down.

Please try to be considerate, persuasive, charming and eloquent to other people.

Well that's fine coming with what you've just pasted as conditions, for what qualifies anyone pissing youf off for immediate emotional reaction, ie banning.
"The Dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire."
2 Peter, 2:2.

'The Intellectual, the Plebitian & the Proletariat could be treated; just as wasps are treated.'
- Sanctimonious III. 1st Century.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 10:42:12 PM »
Very interesting film.

If true and The Antichrist is likable and persuasive enough to "bring together" all the religions of the world, then how can Christians tell the difference between an antichrist and the real deal?

That's a question they missed in this IMO, although they almost went there at about the half way mark.

It's interesting, too, how you could swap Christians for patriots and the plot would still make sense.

AND, Stewart Rhodes should watch this from an oathkeeper's perspective.

1:27:38 - got 20 minutes left!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2013, 08:46:50 AM »
Very interesting film.

If true and The Antichrist is likable and persuasive enough to "bring together" all the religions of the world, then how can Christians tell the difference between an antichrist and the real deal?

That's a question they missed in this IMO, although they almost went there at about the half way mark.

It's interesting, too, how you could swap Christians for patriots and the plot would still make sense.

AND, Stewart Rhodes should watch this from an oathkeeper's perspective.

1:27:38 - got 20 minutes left!

Yes the film is very interesting, Wittenberger does a real good job; it’s the first of its kind. There are a lot of pre-trib rapture movie that have been used to propagate this strange wind of doctrine. It is good an accomplished film maker tackle this important subject.

The anti-Christ may be persuasive, but really the system to integrate people into the system of worship and taking the mark of the beast has been ongoing for many years.  Doctrines like this PTR (pre-trib rapture) doctrine have been instrumental in developing a false mindset that when the anti-christ has taken control they will be offended by the word of God feeling betrayed by their churches because they will be in the tribulation they were told they would escape and of course they will be completely unprepared and will be likely to capitulate.

How to will tell who the anti-christ is? First of all there are many anti-christ which is explained in the scriptures, but “The Anti-Christ” will be unique in that he will have power over the whole world and claim to be God and requiring people to worship him and to take a mark of his name or the number of his name.  The bible tells us to Watch! That may be a weak point in the film of explaining that, I will have to look into that a bit more, thanks for bringing that up.

Being an awaken Christian and a Patriot should be synonymous and in the end I think that will be more likely as people see that the bible was correct all along, causing people to believe on the word of God. 

I hope Stewart Rhodes watches the movie, I also would like to hear his opinion.

I think that the movie can develop points of reason, I hope we can wake up these people that are decieved by this strange wind of doctrine of the devil, for all of our sake. 
What do you under-stand?

Offline Freeski

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2013, 10:42:45 PM »
Now I'm wondering why the word "tribulation" has such a central place in this, yet throughout the film they talk about everyday tribulations. In one sense it's a major earthshattering event but in another, it's life's daily challenges? That doesn't make sense. And did he say to be "cheery" in the face of the global dictatorship?

Also, one supposed reason why this topic is so sensitive is because if Christians believed they'd be raptured before the cataclysm, then they wouldn't have to worry about The New World Order... because they'd be in Heaven before the fire and brimstone. But in the end, the Christians are raptured before God's final wrath, eve in this film. What's with that?
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2013, 03:18:49 AM »
Now I'm wondering why the word "tribulation" has such a central place in this, yet throughout the film they talk about everyday tribulations. In one sense it's a major earthshattering event but in another, it's life's daily challenges? That doesn't make sense. And did he say to be "cheery" in the face of the global dictatorship?

I have had those same sediments also, I think there are some scriptures that induce the word great tribulation which is aquated to the time the Antichrist rules the world.
I think that the real thought a Christian should have is confront and resist tyranny.

Also, one supposed reason why this topic is so sensitive is because if Christians believed they'd be raptured before the cataclysm, then they wouldn't have to worry about The New World Order... because they'd be in Heaven before the fire and brimstone. But in the end, the Christians are raptured before God's final wrath, eve in this film. What's with that?

Again an assumption that may not hold water, there is scripture that indicates the people of God are not appointed unto wrath, how that is avoided should be a speculation that may not be as dogmatic as some make it.
What do you under-stand?

Offline GodFamilyCountry

• God Family Country Fellowship
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2013, 03:37:35 PM »
Pastor Paul Anderson is one of a rare breed of courageous men who will speak TRUTH in a world whose god is the father of lies. He joins the liking of Bill Cooper, Dr. Kent Hovind, and others who dared cross that line (and once you have crossed the line, there is no turning back!). I have been called to start a church south of San Antonio, Texas - God Family Country Fellowship - which may well be the first "prepper" church.

Please check out my website and support: http://godfamilycountryfellowship.webs.com/

In the meantime:
Jesus will return – after the Tribulation. Christians will be persecuted - heavily. But read through – Jesus has overcome the world. Jesus is victorious! Satan knows his destiny and he does everything he can to kill and to destroy man, made in God’s image, since he hates us.
If you take nothing else away from this message but this – take this:

If the rapture doesn’t happen in our lifetime – you will die.
Did you know that death affects man at 100%?  Of course you do - every one will die, including YOU. Did you know that you will be dead much longer than you are alive? Seventy-five to eighty years compared to eternity is like a wave in the ocean. Do you know where you will be for that eternity?

God is holy. God cannot allow unholiness in his presence. Sin is not allowed in heaven.

The bible says, "all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23
The bible also says, "the wages of sin is death." Romans 6:23

So, if the bible says EVERYONE has sinned, and we EARN death by sinning, then what?

Glad you asked! The complete verse of Romans 6:23 is "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Got a question for you - do you earn wages or gifts? Wages, right? When you get your paycheck you know its YOUR money because you EARNED it. Can you earn a gift? Of course not, it is freely given.

"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8.

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Call upon Jesus, you will be saved.
Grace and Peace,

Pastor Michael Mark

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2013, 12:59:11 AM »
Thanks for sharing that, I was told I could have this tread on the child board for the general public, but I guess for some reason we have been toss back into the dungeon of darkness of the info war, mmmh. OK then!

Did you know that this is the most common subject that Alex Jones talks about around 50% of his daily program he will mention the Pre Tribulation Rapture as a dangerous lie, YET IT IS CENSORED BY HIS OWN FORUM SO THE PUBLIC IS HINDERED FROM HEARING THE MOST COMMON SUBJECT ALEX JONES TALKS ABOUT.

Pre Tribulation Rapture  IS SOME TIMES MENTIONED EVERY DAY IN A ROLL FOR WEEKS BUT IT IS HIDE FROM THE FORUM GUEST.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2013, 03:19:53 AM »
Well I have to apologies the Mods move it back to video, my thanks for keeping this in view, I hope it picks up steam and it recieves a Sticky, but I think it has to earn it first.
Thanks for the move!
I really think this is an important subject, it is really hurt the country right now.
What do you under-stand?

EvadingGrid

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2013, 05:11:24 AM »
Well I have to apologies the Mods move it back to video, my thanks for keeping this in view, I hope it picks up steam and it recieves a Sticky, but I think it has to earn it first.
Thanks for the move!
I really think this is an important subject, it is really hurt the country right now.

Mistakes happen.
And I would not be surprised if it does not happen again.
In which case, "Do Not Panic" ...
Just talk to me.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2013, 04:31:45 PM »
Alex will be back Monday, I think, and I will try to note when he brings the subject up, which is quite regularly.
BTW, thanks for making it a Sticky, it is an important subject and if the American Christian can wake up about this maybe they will take what is happening to us seriously and join the fight.
What do you under-stand?

EvadingGrid

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2013, 02:14:00 PM »
Alex will be back Monday, I think, and I will try to note when he brings the subject up, which is quite regularly.
BTW, thanks for making it a Sticky, it is an important subject and if the American Christian can wake up about this maybe they will take what is happening to us seriously and join the fight.

I'd like to see some quotes transcribed of what AJ has to say on the subject.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2013, 05:20:10 AM »
I'd like to see some quotes transcribed of what AJ has to say on the subject.

Alex mentions The Rapture with Texx Marss on the Nightly News Thursday ( I may have missed some this week I was totally distracted with some other things)
What do you under-stand?

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2013, 08:53:15 AM »
Friday Night New, Alex answer questions on After the Tribulation.
What do you under-stand?

EvadingGrid

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2013, 10:57:52 AM »
Friday Night New, Alex answer questions on After the Tribulation.

I'll try and watch it then.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2013, 10:39:27 PM »
While interviewing Joel Skousen today at the top of the second hour the rapture was again the subject for awhile.
What do you under-stand?

EvadingGrid

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2013, 05:50:09 AM »
While interviewing Joel Skousen today at the top of the second hour the rapture was again the subject for awhile.

Yea, I heard that . . . .

Offline Shade574

Pre vs Post tribulation rapture
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2013, 04:23:09 PM »
I personally believe in a post tribulation rapture. But we have to be careful these days with such a strong presence of the spirits of offense which fill many. And it is very important that we all approach spirituality with a cool headed, informative, and loving stance. As well as holding true to the core beliefs of Christ's teachings and the history of Judism through the OT.

That said, I think we can hit all day on whether things were this and that. And I agree it is important to get those who are off track, on track. But you can lead a horse to water and not get it to drink. And any common person will not easily be dissuaded from their current beliefs. It's very important that we all carry the mentality that I WANT to be proven wrong. And not because I'm arrogant and self righteous. But iron sharpening iron to find a deeper truth and union with the Almighty. I would rather be shown a better way out of mercy, than to be proven wrong in judgement, at the white throne.

Whether the rapture happens before the tribulation or after the tribulation. Our Christian conduct should be NO different. We should not simply push over and allow our children and children's children to recieve the results of our laziness and our neglect. We should always plan our lives for the 5-10-50 years from today. We do not know the day or the hour, so we cannot let things worse and worse and expect to have a rational excuse to our Maker. That I stood around and allowed Ninevah to wax worse and worse without warning anyone that there was a time of judgement coming and the time to prepare is now. Even deeper than that, we do not even know if we will be alive tomorrow. So rapture aside, we don't have years and years promised to us to fulfill everything we wish to accomplish.

So regardless of what you believe as when the rapture is. There is no room to disregard where we are today and just allow it to train wreck without doing anything. Can we stop the Anti-Christ? No, certain things must come to pass. But we may be able to buy more time. And show the bountiful grace of our Master to one more soul. Do not give up! Do not be silenced! We are more than conquerors. We are survivors. We are writers. We are evangelists. We are missionaries. We are God's beloved.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
Re: Pre vs Post tribulation rapture
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2013, 09:36:19 PM »
I personally believe in a post tribulation rapture. But we have to be careful these days with such a strong presence of the spirits of offense which fill many. And it is very important that we all approach spirituality with a cool headed, informative, and loving stance. As well as holding true to the core beliefs of Christ's teachings and the history of Judism through the OT.

That said, I think we can hit all day on whether things were this and that. And I agree it is important to get those who are off track, on track. But you can lead a horse to water and not get it to drink. And any common person will not easily be dissuaded from their current beliefs. It's very important that we all carry the mentality that I WANT to be proven wrong. And not because I'm arrogant and self righteous. But iron sharpening iron to find a deeper truth and union with the Almighty. I would rather be shown a better way out of mercy, than to be proven wrong in judgement, at the white throne.

Whether the rapture happens before the tribulation or after the tribulation. Our Christian conduct should be NO different. We should not simply push over and allow our children and children's children to recieve the results of our laziness and our neglect. We should always plan our lives for the 5-10-50 years from today. We do not know the day or the hour, so we cannot let things worse and worse and expect to have a rational excuse to our Maker. That I stood around and allowed Ninevah to wax worse and worse without warning anyone that there was a time of judgement coming and the time to prepare is now. Even deeper than that, we do not even know if we will be alive tomorrow. So rapture aside, we don't have years and years promised to us to fulfill everything we wish to accomplish.

So regardless of what you believe as when the rapture is. There is no room to disregard where we are today and just allow it to train wreck without doing anything. Can we stop the Anti-Christ? No, certain things must come to pass. But we may be able to buy more time. And show the bountiful grace of our Master to one more soul. Do not give up! Do not be silenced! We are more than conquerors. We are survivors. We are writers. We are evangelists. We are missionaries. We are God's beloved.

HEY Shade welcome to the forum; very well written. I hear what you are saying, however I personally think the issue is more problematic than you are giving it credit for. This wind of doctrine has been a major hindrance to resisting the Anti-Christ, also I am not totally in agreement that we can stop the Anti-Christ maybe not entirely but definitely lessen the impact than otherwise would be unrestrain if we lay down as many have done due to this false doctrine. How many more could have been saved if those calling themselves Christian had been proactive in their outlook.
Alex does not get into all doctrinal difference, except this doctrine, he calls it out as evil and I agree with him. This is a item we need to confront simply because it is the charitable thing to do, it is not what I desire to have to do, but it is a watchmen's duty.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Shade574

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2013, 10:38:52 PM »
Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it.

The prophesy of Revelation is something we all know must come to pass. And all we know on who the Anti-Christ, is that which the bible foretells him to be. And I don't think any one of us mortal humans or even the whole of humanity has the right or power to change the Word of God on any matter. So yes while I agree we can spare Ninevah for a season and allow the gates to be left open for a few more souls by resisting evil openly and pointing the way. But as Revelation says in 13:7 that the saints will be overcome by the beast with authority released upon it by God. So there will be an ultimate exhaustive end to what we can do. But again, that is not something to be discouraged by. If anything it is a reason to be emboldened. God chose us to stand in the gap at such a critical time as today. And we should stand firm today knowing that he knew we were the best choice to perform this duty. Even as the apostles were ordained for their time I believe we are for ours.

If someone is seeking after God truly and wholly. I have no doubts that he will send revelation to any person as to the direction they must take. And they, like Father Abraham will have to choose to set things on the alter and sacrifice them if he requires to perform his perfect will. So I believe that any person of any denomination can find God and receive salvation. I don't think he requires any of us for that task. God allows us to glory in his glory in shining his light outwards and being an example to those who seeing do not see and hearing do not hear. And to have that opportunity, I am thankful. He has left us with his Word. Which has accomplished more than we ever could. It has the blueprints to life. And as long as one follows the Word and Voice of God, it matters not whom you are but what you do with it.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2013, 06:33:55 PM »
Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it.

The prophesy of Revelation is something we all know must come to pass. And all we know on who the Anti-Christ, is that which the bible foretells him to be. And I don't think any one of us mortal humans or even the whole of humanity has the right or power to change the Word of God on any matter. So yes while I agree we can spare Ninevah for a season and allow the gates to be left open for a few more souls by resisting evil openly and pointing the way. But as Revelation says in 13:7 that the saints will be overcome by the beast with authority released upon it by God. So there will be an ultimate exhaustive end to what we can do. But again, that is not something to be discouraged by. If anything it is a reason to be emboldened. God chose us to stand in the gap at such a critical time as today. And we should stand firm today knowing that he knew we were the best choice to perform this duty. Even as the apostles were ordained for their time I believe we are for ours.

If someone is seeking after God truly and wholly. I have no doubts that he will send revelation to any person as to the direction they must take. And they, like Father Abraham will have to choose to set things on the alter and sacrifice them if he requires to perform his perfect will. So I believe that any person of any denomination can find God and receive salvation. I don't think he requires any of us for that task. God allows us to glory in his glory in shining his light outwards and being an example to those who seeing do not see and hearing do not hear. And to have that opportunity, I am thankful. He has left us with his Word. Which has accomplished more than we ever could. It has the blueprints to life. And as long as one follows the Word and Voice of God, it matters not whom you are but what you do with it.

Again you write well, but I really look at the saints pretty much overcomed or prevailed against. We have lost the high ground as far as our place in society, the word of God has been reduced to double speak of just versions. Words pretty much don't mean anything any longer that is how winds of doctrines like the rapture has corrupted this nations.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Shade574

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2013, 07:43:41 AM »
The wheat must be separated from the chaff. We are in the time of a global spiritual superstorm. A spiritual super hurricane of events. This is a time designed to prove who is and who is not with the Creator. And that will be visibly manifest as to who is and who is not able to stand. We are coming into a time where there are many doctrines. So unless you seek after the Messiah for yourself, you will only find a form made in his image. Partial truth will not set you free.

Proverbs 5-7 speaks of two women. The Harlot and Wisdom. And it really is the depth of who everyone ultimately is. The Harlot is wickedness. And Hebrew wickedness is not merely doing evil things. Wickedness is not fulfilling the creative purpose intended. As a cup with no bottom would be wicked. Which is why everyday we must go to the potters wheel, the sacrificial alter and laver of water, and ask for forgiveness. Not only for the things I have done knowingly and unknowingly wrong. But for the nature of Adam that has been placed inside of us. We have to allow God to fix the damage before we become broken. Performing the sin is the result of a broken vessel. It is the manifestation of the willingness to sin.

'Wisdom' is the voice in the wilderness. The 'spirit' of prophet Elias. John the Baptist. In Proverbs 7, Wisdom sits by the gate calling to everyone that there is a better way. And that those who lack wisdom ignore her plea to avoid destruction. Only those who are seeking after Wisdom and Knowledge will find it. Those who are too busy and self centered will not find it. They are not looking for it. The beginning of knowledge is the 'Fear of the Lord' or the respecting and acknowledgement of his existence. Until that basic line is fulfilled, there is no hope. So we must be that example. We must acknowledge our Savior. And cry out in the gates while there is yet time.

Matthew 5:27-28 Jesus tells us that lusting after a woman is sin. If that woman is the Harlot. If that woman is wickedness. Than flirting with the idea of sin is wickedness already and that condition is sin already. It just requires the testing to prove that the result of the weak point is evil. Again we must spend time EACH DAY in prayer asking to be mended so that this nature is put far from us! If we cannot live the example, how can we be called righteous? If we fail in the time of temptation we are weak! When there is no one left to give warning, when there is no one left to stop and help, when there is no one else to be a selfless martyr. Then and only then will the true rapture have occurred. Then has hope left the world!

We have to be like the Lamplighters of the older days. We have to have the fire, the light. Burning constantly inside our homes. The incense from our alters of prayer must never be scent-less. Every night we must rise up and carry our torches out to light the streets where people may choose to walk in light. If we do not perform our duty we become the problem. And darkness will abound. But light shines most brightly in darkness. And it is then that the contrast is so great, and magnificent to behold. It is there it is so bright that it blinds those who examine it to anything else. And that light is the only thing they seek. Join 'Lamplighters United' on Facebook today. Join with me as we search for that light. Search for God's truth. We cannot be silent. We must learn to raise our voice!

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2013, 09:04:57 PM »
The wheat must be separated from the chaff. We are in the time of a global spiritual superstorm. A spiritual super hurricane of events. This is a time designed to prove who is and who is not with the Creator. And that will be visibly manifest as to who is and who is not able to stand. We are coming into a time where there are many doctrines. So unless you seek after the Messiah for yourself, you will only find a form made in his image. Partial truth will not set you free.

Proverbs 5-7 speaks of two women. The Harlot and Wisdom. And it really is the depth of who everyone ultimately is. The Harlot is wickedness. And Hebrew wickedness is not merely doing evil things. Wickedness is not fulfilling the creative purpose intended. As a cup with no bottom would be wicked. Which is why everyday we must go to the potters wheel, the sacrificial alter and laver of water, and ask for forgiveness. Not only for the things I have done knowingly and unknowingly wrong. But for the nature of Adam that has been placed inside of us. We have to allow God to fix the damage before we become broken. Performing the sin is the result of a broken vessel. It is the manifestation of the willingness to sin.

'Wisdom' is the voice in the wilderness. The 'spirit' of prophet Elias. John the Baptist. In Proverbs 7, Wisdom sits by the gate calling to everyone that there is a better way. And that those who lack wisdom ignore her plea to avoid destruction. Only those who are seeking after Wisdom and Knowledge will find it. Those who are too busy and self centered will not find it. They are not looking for it. The beginning of knowledge is the 'Fear of the Lord' or the respecting and acknowledgement of his existence. Until that basic line is fulfilled, there is no hope. So we must be that example. We must acknowledge our Savior. And cry out in the gates while there is yet time.

Matthew 5:27-28 Jesus tells us that lusting after a woman is sin. If that woman is the Harlot. If that woman is wickedness. Than flirting with the idea of sin is wickedness already and that condition is sin already. It just requires the testing to prove that the result of the weak point is evil. Again we must spend time EACH DAY in prayer asking to be mended so that this nature is put far from us! If we cannot live the example, how can we be called righteous? If we fail in the time of temptation we are weak! When there is no one left to give warning, when there is no one left to stop and help, when there is no one else to be a selfless martyr. Then and only then will the true rapture have occurred. Then has hope left the world!

We have to be like the Lamplighters of the older days. We have to have the fire, the light. Burning constantly inside our homes. The incense from our alters of prayer must never be scent-less. Every night we must rise up and carry our torches out to light the streets where people may choose to walk in light. If we do not perform our duty we become the problem. And darkness will abound. But light shines most brightly in darkness. And it is then that the contrast is so great, and magnificent to behold. It is there it is so bright that it blinds those who examine it to anything else. And that light is the only thing they seek. Join 'Lamplighters United' on Facebook today. Join with me as we search for that light. Search for God's truth. We cannot be silent. We must learn to raise our voice!

Revelation 18:6  Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

You certainly make a point why the pre-trib rapture is ridiculous, but I have heard answers to that too. It really is a person coming to grips with the truth of the tree of life instead to the fruit of the kownledge of good and evil.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Shade574

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2013, 08:10:04 PM »
I agree, it is very difficult to discern the difference between the two trees if we don't hear the end of the matter and study it out ourselves. Though we have to be like a sheep to our maker, we cannot be sheep to the impostors that be. They too are like a lion, seeking whom they may devour. If we behave as a sheep to the destroyer, we shall be devoured.

It's funny how we are told to mimic the Christ going to the cross. Not the one who has risen from it, that Christ has victory in his hands.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2013, 09:25:06 PM »
I agree, it is very difficult to discern the difference between the two trees if we don't hear the end of the matter and study it out ourselves. Though we have to be like a sheep to our maker, we cannot be sheep to the impostors that be. They too are like a lion, seeking whom they may devour. If we behave as a sheep to the destroyer, we shall be devoured.

It's funny how we are told to mimic the Christ going to the cross. Not the one who has risen from it, that Christ has victory in his hands.

Wow interesting observation.

I did check out your facebook

Incidentially; I am not really on the study preaching, I think it is clear we should let the Holy Ghost teach us and lead us into all truth, I would re-phase that to search out the scriptures, one you have rightly divided the truth from all the demonic version; but that is for another thread.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Shade574

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2013, 02:31:36 PM »
I think it is often blown out of proportion how we should be dumb sheep led to the slaughter. Yes we should be loving and gentle to our Savior. After all we are his bride, who would want to dwell in a house with a brawling woman? But we have to be that brawling woman when wickedness rears its head. Sometimes it is God's will that we suffer to be a witness of his paitence and forgiveness. But there is also a time to stand up and demand that the accusations and slander of your transgressors be brought over their head. And the ill they seek and command to happen to you to fall instead on their shoulders. Only a close relationship with God will help you discern whether you should be peaceful. Or that anger you feel is really righteous anger of God to be used against those who come against. Let the redeemed of The Lord say so! Let us overcome with the blood of the Lamb and the word of his testimony. And let us love NOT our OWN lives unto the death! We have a better reward. We know where we are going. What happens here is only for his glory. We need to stop worrying about provig ourselves and start engaging ourselves. He has given us the coat of his glory, we wear his worthiness. Because we will never be worthy in of ourselves.

Just to keep it short and simple for the Facebook page, I am working on building information to bring as many Christians regardless of denomination to look at what is agreed upon. And then by building a relationship with the Creator personally, rather then eating regurgitated doctrines without personal devotion, prayer, and fasting. If we can bring people to a place of truly seeking God they will find him. Denominations and Catagoties aside. So for now I am just starting with daily proverb studies and I'm going to build up from there. So that we can build up wisdom and knowledge and seek after our Creator, as we begin to let his wisdom change us.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2013, 08:31:58 PM »
Shade,
I see you seem to be like a good guy, but this thread is about the Rapture doctrine deception; which at first it was a strain to fine an attachment to what you were saying, but there is a section on Religion discussion you might want to use; I can see you are not focus on the dangers of how this doctrine is use to kill, steal and destroy.
Personally I am a King James Only bible believer and really have little in common with so called Christians that pervert the word of God, and especially the deceptions of the Pre-tribulation rapture which by far has been the most damming doctrine pushed by those calling themselves Christians.
My point is please address the topic matter here on this tread about the Pre trib Rapture deception and use the other sections to do what you are trying to do.
No offense but it took a lot have this on the general pages of the forum and don't want to see it develop into people touting the religious rhetoric, I know you are new here so please move to the discussion to
PrisonPlanet Forum > Globalization and the plan for NWO > NWO Cultish Foundations/Symbolism/Networks/Hijacked Religions > Religion/Bible Thumping/Atheism
What do you under-stand?

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2014, 07:26:03 AM »
Steve Anderson; the check point pastor that won a lawsuit against the government, Alex has interviewed him several times and Jakari Jackson just interviewed him last night on the Nightly News about the new movie on how the Luciferian are trying to take over Main Stream Christianity; see trailer......... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rQecTYnZjs "New World Order Bible Versions"

Also they Paul Wittenberger the producer of the video After The Tribulation DVD Item Id: DVD-ATT-PW-1 http://infowarsshop.3dcartstores.com/After-The-Tribulation-DVD_p_860.html on the Alex Jones Store site;

This new movie can use some pre-orders, Alex will be selling in on the store site so please help out if you can.
http://nwobibleversions.bigcartel.com/product/pre-order-nwo-bible-versions

Pre Order this movie if you can the VERSIONS are all part of the NWO design to take over the established Christians' church.
What do you under-stand?

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2014, 09:32:10 AM »
As with everything, there are differing opinions on this subject. Here are a few of them:
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?s=2aba79a29bc4b130b8e1a1563f411a5a&showtopic=11563&view=getnewpost

Only fair to present both sides of a subject. Let the people decide which they will believe!

Regardless of what you believe, all people should be standing up against the evil of the globalists NWO!
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2014, 10:38:24 AM »

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline alexbones

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2014, 07:03:56 PM »

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2015, 06:16:31 AM »
Yea, thanks for moving this a view able area!
What do you under-stand?

EvadingGrid

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2015, 10:02:38 AM »
It does not matter what you the reader believe, thats your biz.

However this rapture thing has become popularized  as an "alternative theory" believed by the many.
But look how the mainstream media and movie industry gives it the free publicity.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2015, 06:08:57 PM »
It does not matter what you the reader believe, thats your biz.

However this rapture thing has become popularized  as an "alternative theory" believed by the many.
But look how the mainstream media and movie industry gives it the free publicity.

Yes and they make the end times scary like a Stephen King horror story.

The nice thing is the Antichrist will only have 5 short months here.  Satan will also come to the earth as the peace maker.

Matthew 24:22
"If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

Revelation 9:5
 "And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man."

Revelation 9:10
"And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months."
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

EvadingGrid

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2015, 08:24:45 AM »