Rand Joins The Jackals

Author Topic: Rand Joins The Jackals  (Read 11605 times)

Offline Wargrom

Re: Rand Joins The Jackals
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 08:49:28 PM »
 Surprised? Drones are military weapons, constitution has something about military involvement into policing citizens... don't care about reading it anymore. If I'd say I'll put a drone above your house with a bomb strapped to it... you'd blow my brains out but they were discussing if that's ok to do it. Simple show off, had nothing to do with constitution.
 All the laws are being broken by the government, judges, police... you name them. People are being kicked out on the street without any ability to get food or clean water. Our friends are fighting overseas for someone else's lies. You all know what is happening, even other countries say US people are being fooled by their own government. Lets keep talking while others die or fight to defend them... you choose, I'll support peacefull or armed resolution. Alex has been talking for many years but he is just a reporter. Some do not fight and that's ok, cause there are some that will fight for you. Any military special forces will fight beside the people... always, no matter what their decision is.
 I'm a US NAVY vet with honorable discharge. Have advanced anti-terrorism training. Just tell me where and when to go for armed rebelion, and grab an extra gun for me ;)

Offline zer0sanity

• when the rich wage war, it is the poor who die
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 04:19:23 PM »
Reply to wargrom: I almost joined the military back in '94, but then I figured I'm not goin to some other land to fight a war for some filthy politicians, Ive always said that if the fight came to my back yard then id fight and kill anyone who wanted harm my family, friends, and country, guess what........ its here! honestly, id rather not die for my country, but I sure as shit will kill for it
You cannot win a battle with protest

Offline Honor18

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 12:57:41 PM »
I was going to join the army and talked with my father about it as he was a MP stationed in Germany ... he then pulled out a manilla file and showed it to me and it was military records of chemical testing that he and other soldiers were given while in boot camp ... our Gov are some very nasty people not only now but going back to the 60's .... could not believe I was reading actual military records ....

Offline platinumpi4u

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 06:46:05 PM »
Something happened as he went from freshman gov to sitting on the DHS committee...