Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here

Author Topic: Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here  (Read 80713 times)

Offline All4truth

Re: Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2013, 11:38:35 AM »
I thought that this pope had to come back to be the 8th but from the 7th. Is there any chance he could come back or change his mind and just change his name?

I don't know Jacob, anything is possible.  But if he resigns instead of living out his pope life, could it also be applicable?  So we just scratch him out?  I'm not sure, but keep watching.

Offline empire

« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2013, 11:39:26 AM »
It does quietly amuse me that all of a sudden rabid catholic haters take the prophecy of a catholic saint seriously.

Oh well, never mind...
Back to work.

Hey, don't equate the average Catholic with those in charge. Many have been deceived.
Is the average American responsible for what the corrupt government is doing??

I guess if it comes to pass as has been told, they just got lucky right ;)... just like all the other predictions.

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2013, 11:47:10 AM »
It does quietly amuse me that all of a sudden rabid catholic haters take the prophecy of a catholic saint seriously.

Oh well, never mind...
Back to work.

I was reading your quote and thought it did not apply to me because I'm not a catholic hater but I remember what I said/typed earlier. "And if he does wrong/evil. The media and globalist organizations will just say that he is hated because he is black/African." I was assuming this guy is evil when I do not know anything about him.

I just wanted to add more info to my statement. With this so called Pope Prophecy. "Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The end." It sounds like he will be a decent guy. But going off of memory I remember the story of the false prophet. Is the false prophet the last pope? I honestly don't know. I need to examine where how I drew that conclusion. Any way. I think that it is interesting how the Vatican does not accknowledge the accuracy of the pope prophecy and how we have just draw our own conclusion on the Peter pope. If I were a betting man, Any pope named Peter is suspect and this guy may be on the top of the list.

Offline empire

« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2013, 11:48:12 AM »
Thank you for the link empire.  I have downloaded it, but the audio is very choppy.  Maybe it's just my computer though, I'll try to find it somewhere else to see if it's their site, or just my computer.

Must be your PC or a bad download as I downloaded that episode a while back and the quality was decent.

Also try find an Omega Man episode with Steve Quayle, Tom Horn and Cris Putnam that deals with this very subject.
I have the episode labelled as follows in my archives:

Steve Quayle, Petrus Romanus, The Final Pope -- 23_02_2012

Here is Omega Man's site

Offline All4truth

« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2013, 11:53:42 AM »
Must be your PC or a bad download as I downloaded that episode a while back and the quality was decent.

Also try find an Omega Man episode with Steve Quayle, Tom Horn and Cris Putnam that deals with this very subject.
I have the episode labelled as follows in my archives:

Steve Quayle, Petrus Romanus, The Final Pope -- 23_02_2012

Here is Omega Man's site

Thank you. :)

Offline CheneysWorstNightmare

• F*CK THE NEW WORLD ORDER!
    • Youtube Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2013, 11:57:36 AM »
WHOA!!!!

I have the book Petrus Romanus, by Tom Horn.  It is crazy, just like his other books.

BTW, he has a new one coming out in April "Exo-Vaticana".  Check out the link.  It even has a video promo about the book, including a look at the "Lucifer" telescope owned by the Vatican.

Link:  http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/vaticana12.htm

• Youtube Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2013, 12:00:46 PM »
DOUBLE WHOA!! Steve Quayle and Tom Horn will be on Doug Hagmann's blogtalk radio talking about the Final Pope!

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=290

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio

EvadingGrid

« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2013, 12:13:09 PM »
Let us not forget . . . .

The murder of Pope John Paul - by P2 (Propaganda Due) / Operation Gladio....

If you do not know what I'm talking about, google it on StartPage  ;D

Offline empire

« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2013, 12:13:40 PM »

Offline All4truth

« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2013, 12:17:47 PM »
Here's a youtube link 

The Final Pope is Here. Petrus Romanus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhrwvATwV7s

Offline KazKru

« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2013, 12:19:21 PM »
Com'on mods, can't believe you moved this thread so quick off the General Board.  This is the biggest news of the day, and potentially a world changing event, and you bury it where nobody can see it.  You could at least wait a few days before doing that.

That is a really dumb decision, and I wonder what motivated it.

Offline empire

« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2013, 12:21:59 PM »
Com'on mods, can't believe you moved this thread so quick off the General Board.  This is the biggest news of the day, and potentially a world changing event, and you bury it where nobody can see it.  You could at least wait a few days before doing that.

That is a really dumb decision, and I wonder what motivated it.

Seems a common trend around here.

Unfortunate... but not unexpected.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2013, 12:28:42 PM »

Weird isn't it!
What do you under-stand?

• Youtube Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2013, 12:30:45 PM »
Follow up on my post

Quale an Tom Horn will be on Hagmann's show this Thursday. 

• Youtube Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2013, 12:37:34 PM »
Possible new pope, with a "Peter" reference.

"Last successor, Peter Romanus? Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson, President of the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace,  Archbishop emeritus of Cape Coast (Ghana), was born on 11 October 1948 in Wassaw Nsuta, Ghana. He was ordained for the Diocese of Cape Coast on 20 July 1975 and holds a doctorate in Sacred Scripture from the Pontifical Biblical Institute, Rome. From 1975-1976 and 1980-1981, he served as staff member at St Theresa’s Minor Seminary, and from 1981-1987 as staff member at St Peter’s Major Seminary.  On 6 October 1992 he was appointed Archbishop of Cape Coast and was ordained on 27 March 1993. –Vatican"

Link:

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2013/02/11/pope-benedict-stepping-down-cites-poor-health-world-shudders-at-malachys-prophecy-of-the-end-of-the-world/

Offline KazKru

« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2013, 12:42:06 PM »

Prophecy or no prophecy, this is still news about the resignation of the head of an organization who has sway over 1/7th of the world's population.  THAT's news....but I guess not around here.

I would have even thought Alex might make mention of this in his quick summary of big news of the day, but unless I missed something (and my stream did crash for a minute or two on the today's broadcast), he said nary a word...

Offline KazKru

« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2013, 12:44:59 PM »
Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson (born 11 October 1948) fits all the prophecies and all the standing procedures for being the next Pope. Why Turkson?

- As he studied in Rome, he ALREADY HAS THE NICKNAME of “Peter The Roman” in his native village.- He is from Ghana – There is great pressure in the Catholic Church to have a 3rd world Pope.

- Ghana is a “stable” African country where he could avoid being pressured.

- Anoher prophecy states that the last Pope will be “the son of a Turk” – His name is literally “Turkson”

- A young Pope is always follwed by an old one and vice versa. So, the next should be young. Turkson is the second youngest Cardianl.

- Standing procedure in the Catholic Chrch is to have Popes from countries that lack political, economic and military power. Who the hell could be challenged by Ghana?

- Turkson is close to the last two Popes’ doctrinal factions.

- Turkson and Ghana is utterly free from all the child molesting allegations. When thugs are regularly hacking up your parishioners and priests with machettes and burning your churches down, one does not tend to think about that sort of thing!

http://endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com/2013/02/11/pope-benedict-xvi-shockingly-resigns-is-the-next-pope-peter-the-roman-the-final-pope-of-the-last-days/

Been trying to get a source for this "Son of a Turk", so called "other prophecy" and can't find a single source that is rooted in any concrete info.  It appears to be rumour and made up internet BS from what I can tell.  If anyone can provide more info, I'd appreciate it please.

Offline mikedaprophet

« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2013, 12:51:12 PM »
Peter Hans kloven hasn't been black pope for some time now. When the Catholic church makes a move like this it is big especially when all other prophecies are coming to pass.  I highly doubt it will be a black skinned Pope the elites are very racist. But if he is the last pope he is not incarnated with Satan when he arrives as pope but when Satan falls from heaven

Offline empire

« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2013, 12:56:53 PM »
Prophecy or no prophecy, this is still news about the resignation of the head of an organization who has sway over 1/7th of the world's population.  THAT's news....but I guess not around here.

Is it me or does Prison Planet Forum make a concerted effort to keep this forum religion-free, or at the least tuck it away neatly in a corner.

For example what is the Religion board doing as a child forum of NWO Cultish Foundations/Symbolism/Networks/Hijacked Religions ???

I would have even thought Alex might make mention of this in his quick summary of big news of the day, but unless I missed something (and my stream did crash for a minute or two on the today's broadcast), he said nary a word...

Listening to it now. He did make mention of the Pope's resignation actually and said he would comment later :)

Offline All4truth

« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2013, 12:57:37 PM »
Been trying to get a source for this "Son of a Turk", so called "other prophecy" and can't find a single source that is rooted in any concrete info.  It appears to be rumour and made up internet BS from what I can tell.  If anyone can provide more info, I'd appreciate it please.

I just posted it for info.  Not sure what's real or not.  I'm more interested though in everyone seems to think the next pope will be black.  I not sure why?  I have to look more into that.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2013, 12:58:47 PM »
Prophecy or no prophecy, this is still news about the resignation of the head of an organization who has sway over 1/7th of the world's population.  THAT's news... .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church
The Catholic Church, also known as the Roman Catholic Church, is the world's largest Christian Church, with more than one billion members worldwide.[1] It is among the oldest institutions in the world and has played a prominent role in the history of Western civilisation

I sort of like the Eastern Orthodox better - wish I knew Greek ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Orthodox_Church
The Eastern Orthodox Church, officially called the Orthodox Catholic Church[note 1] and commonly referred to as the Orthodox Church,[7] is the second largest Christian Church in the world,[8] with an estimated 225–300 million adherents,[9] primarily in Eastern and Southeastern Europe and the Middle East. It is the religious denomination of the majority of the populations of Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Romania, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Greece, and Cyprus; significant minority populations exist in Lebanon, Jordan and Syria. It teaches that it is the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church established by Jesus Christ and his Apostles almost 2,000 years ago.

Orthodox bishops trace their lineage back to the apostles through the process of apostolic succession.
The goal of Orthodox Christians from baptism is to continually draw themselves nearer to God throughout their lives. This process is called theosis, or deification, and is a spiritual pilgrimage in which each person strives to both become more holy through the imitation of Christ and cultivation of the inner life through unceasing prayer (most famously, the Jesus Prayer) or hesychasm, until united at death with the fire of God's love

Jesus Mantra:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Prayer
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner
Many Christians, such as St Joan of Arc, have died with the one word 'Jesus' on their lips

http://orthodoxwiki.org/Church_of_Alexandria
History

When Alexander the Great conquered Egypt about 332-331 BC he established the city of Alexandria, named after him, from which his Greek-speaking successors, the Ptolemy dynasty, ruled Egypt. Alexandria also had many Greek-speaking Jewish inhabitants, and it was here that the Old Testament scriptures were translated into Greek, the Septuagint version. During the first century BC the city, and Egypt generally passed under Roman rule.

St Mark, a disciple of St Peter evangelised Egypt in the middle of the first century. He probably arrived about AD 40, and met a martyr's death around AD 63. Little is known of the early history of the Church in Alexandria and Egypt, beyond a bare list of names of bishops. By the end of the second century, however, the church had begun to spread among the indigenous population, and the Scriptures and Liturgical texts were being translated into local languages.

Since the schism occurring as a result of the political and Christological controversies at the Council of Chalcedon (451 A.D.), the portion of the Church of Alexandria loyal to Chalcedonian Christology has liturgically been Greek-speaking, the majority of its native (i.e., Coptic) population and their modern descendents becoming a part of the Coptic Orthodox Church

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_of_the_Coptic_Orthodox_Church_of_Alexandria

The Pope of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria is the leader of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria, which has about 12-18 million members worldwide, including about 10-14 million in Egypt.

Pope Shenouda III of Alexandria

In 2004 a strange air crash:
http://www.todaysalternativenews.com/index.php?event=link,150&values%5B0%5D=1&values%5B1%5D=1913

09/18/2004
Top Greek Orthodox Cleric Killed in Helicopter Crash
Sam Hamod and BBC Flash News
 Sept.11, 2004

Greece air crash kills top cleric

It is strange when one of the world's top clerics, a man that has a position almost as important as Pope John, dies in a helicopter crash that it doesn't make the American major network or NPR news. T

This shows how little the American media knows about the rest of the world or the importance of the Greek Orthodox Church in the world.

The late Patriarch Petros VII of Alexandria was one of the leaders of the Orthodox Church in Africa and in the world, yet little or nothing was said in the very ethnocentric and uneducated American media.

This is a major loss for the Greek Orthodox Church because this man had been leading the reformation in the Orthodox Church and had good relationships with the other Orthodox churches in the world, especially the Russian Orthodox Church. He was a reformer who was modernizing the church and bringing it a new spirit. At a time when moral leadership in the world is sorely lacking, this loss could not have come at a worse time

Notice 9/11 ! /2004 :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriarch_Peter_VII_of_Alexandria

Petros VII (September 3, 1949 – September 11, 2004) was the Greek Orthodox Pope and Patriarch of Alexandria and all Africa from 1997 to 2004.
Petros VII died along with 16 others (including three other bishops of the Church of Alexandria: Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Carthage, Metropolitan Irenaios of Pelusium, and Bishop Nectarios of Madagascar) when the helicopter carrying them crashed into the Aegean Sea while en route to the monastic enclave of Mount Athos in Greece. The cause of the crash is still uncertain.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline All4truth

« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2013, 01:00:34 PM »
Peter Hans kloven hasn't been black pope for some time now. When the Catholic church makes a move like this it is big especially when all other prophecies are coming to pass.  I highly doubt it will be a black skinned Pope the elites are very racist. But if he is the last pope he is not incarnated with Satan when he arrives as pope but when Satan falls from heaven

I was thinking about the black Jesuit pope.  You never know what could happen.  Just keep watching, we are at the edge of one huge prophecy.  

Offline KazKru

« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2013, 01:03:16 PM »
Is it me or does Prison Planet Forum make a concerted effort to keep this forum religion-free, or at the least tuck it away neatly in a corner.

For example what is the Religion board doing as a child forum of NWO Cultish Foundations/Symbolism/Networks/Hijacked Religions ???

Listening to it now. He did make mention of the Pope's resignation actually and said he would comment later :)

Thanks...I missed it, so stand corrected.

Offline Outer Haven

« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2013, 01:14:06 PM »
Benedict XVI is an Illuminati agent. And besides, he teaches that pagan religions are good (he said that buddism is one of the reaches of Asia!!), so he's a heretic. But I really hope there are some people in the Vatican that aren't part of the conspiracy... What about Fr. Gabriele Amorth?
"If this is the only way, we have no choice but to proceed. What is there to vacillate about?"

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2013, 01:26:35 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church
The Catholic Church, also known as the Roman Catholic Church, is the world's largest Christian Church, with more than one billion members worldwide.[1] It is among the oldest institutions in the world and has played a prominent role in the history of Western civilisation

I sort of like the Eastern Orthodox better - wish I knew Greek ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Orthodox_Church
The Eastern Orthodox Church, officially called the Orthodox Catholic Church[note 1] and commonly referred to as the Orthodox Church,[7] is the second largest Christian Church in the world,[8] with an estimated 225–300 million adherents,[9] primarily in Eastern and Southeastern Europe and the Middle East. It is the religious denomination of the majority of the populations of Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Romania, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Greece, and Cyprus; significant minority populations exist in Lebanon, Jordan and Syria. It teaches that it is the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church established by Jesus Christ and his Apostles almost 2,000 years ago.

Orthodox bishops trace their lineage back to the apostles through the process of apostolic succession.
The goal of Orthodox Christians from baptism is to continually draw themselves nearer to God throughout their lives. This process is called theosis, or deification, and is a spiritual pilgrimage in which each person strives to both become more holy through the imitation of Christ and cultivation of the inner life through unceasing prayer (most famously, the Jesus Prayer) or hesychasm, until united at death with the fire of God's love

Jesus Mantra:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Prayer
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner
Many Christians, such as St Joan of Arc, have died with the one word 'Jesus' on their lips

http://orthodoxwiki.org/Church_of_Alexandria
History

When Alexander the Great conquered Egypt about 332-331 BC he established the city of Alexandria, named after him, from which his Greek-speaking successors, the Ptolemy dynasty, ruled Egypt. Alexandria also had many Greek-speaking Jewish inhabitants, and it was here that the Old Testament scriptures were translated into Greek, the Septuagint version. During the first century BC the city, and Egypt generally passed under Roman rule.

St Mark, a disciple of St Peter evangelised Egypt in the middle of the first century. He probably arrived about AD 40, and met a martyr's death around AD 63. Little is known of the early history of the Church in Alexandria and Egypt, beyond a bare list of names of bishops. By the end of the second century, however, the church had begun to spread among the indigenous population, and the Scriptures and Liturgical texts were being translated into local languages.

Since the schism occurring as a result of the political and Christological controversies at the Council of Chalcedon (451 A.D.), the portion of the Church of Alexandria loyal to Chalcedonian Christology has liturgically been Greek-speaking, the majority of its native (i.e., Coptic) population and their modern descendents becoming a part of the Coptic Orthodox Church

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_of_the_Coptic_Orthodox_Church_of_Alexandria

The Pope of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria is the leader of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria, which has about 12-18 million members worldwide, including about 10-14 million in Egypt.

Pope Shenouda III of Alexandria

In 2004 a strange air crash:
http://www.todaysalternativenews.com/index.php?event=link,150&values%5B0%5D=1&values%5B1%5D=1913

09/18/2004
Top Greek Orthodox Cleric Killed in Helicopter Crash
Sam Hamod and BBC Flash News
 Sept.11, 2004

Greece air crash kills top cleric

It is strange when one of the world's top clerics, a man that has a position almost as important as Pope John, dies in a helicopter crash that it doesn't make the American major network or NPR news. T

This shows how little the American media knows about the rest of the world or the importance of the Greek Orthodox Church in the world.

The late Patriarch Petros VII of Alexandria was one of the leaders of the Orthodox Church in Africa and in the world, yet little or nothing was said in the very ethnocentric and uneducated American media.

This is a major loss for the Greek Orthodox Church because this man had been leading the reformation in the Orthodox Church and had good relationships with the other Orthodox churches in the world, especially the Russian Orthodox Church. He was a reformer who was modernizing the church and bringing it a new spirit. At a time when moral leadership in the world is sorely lacking, this loss could not have come at a worse time

Notice 9/11 ! /2004 :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriarch_Peter_VII_of_Alexandria

Petros VII (September 3, 1949 – September 11, 2004) was the Greek Orthodox Pope and Patriarch of Alexandria and all Africa from 1997 to 2004.
Petros VII died along with 16 others (including three other bishops of the Church of Alexandria: Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Carthage, Metropolitan Irenaios of Pelusium, and Bishop Nectarios of Madagascar) when the helicopter carrying them crashed into the Aegean Sea while en route to the monastic enclave of Mount Athos in Greece. The cause of the crash is still uncertain.

Now, that is something to think about!
What do you under-stand?

Offline arxferrum

« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2013, 01:26:53 PM »
Still think Turkson is the best bet.
His arrival would coincide with so many other things... most notably his politics that would see a global government and banking system.  

The beauty and perfection of cynicism is that you are rarely if ever wrong but never disappointed when you are.

• Youtube Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2013, 01:32:27 PM »
Still think Turkson is the best bet.
His arrival would coincide with so many other things... most notably his politics that would see a global government and banking system.  

Also, he is black.  The NWO could pimp him and Obama as 'homies'.  Plus, it would be a continual mind-f*ck for the Neocon sheeple Republicans watching FOX. 

Offline arxferrum

« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2013, 01:42:22 PM »
Also, he is black.  The NWO could pimp him and Obama as 'homies'.  Plus, it would be a continual mind-f*ck for the Neocon sheeple Republicans watching FOX.  

We have an entire nation of sheeple today... what channel they watch news on barely rates a subdivision, lol!

But, yes... I agree. His race could be used just as Obama's has to silence critics and draw in the gullible.

EDIT: Typo repair
The beauty and perfection of cynicism is that you are rarely if ever wrong but never disappointed when you are.

Offline mikedaprophet

« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2013, 01:55:49 PM »
All4truth . I know u were talking about the Jesuit pope.  It is not peter hans.  It is a Spanish Guy now peter was the previous one

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2013, 01:58:31 PM »
Now, that is something to think about!

The History is interesting - The Muslims helped the Frankish/Normans (future Roman Catholics) push the Byzantines out of Italy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy
The Muslim raids were not strictly part of a Muslim-versus-Christian campaign, but rather part of a larger struggle for power in Italy and Europe with Byzantine Christian forces competing against Frankish and Norman Christian forces for control.

The Muslim Sicilians were in fact sought as allies by the various Christian factions against other factions.

The history of Islam in southern Italy begins with the first Muslim settlement in Mazara which was occupied in 827.[1] The subsequent rule of Sicily and Malta started in the 9th century.[2] Islamic rule over Sicily was effective from 902, and the Emirate of Sicily lasted from 965 until 1061. Though Sicily was the primary Muslim stronghold in Italy some temporary footholds, the most substantial of which was the port city of Bari (occupied from 847 until 871), were established on the mainland peninsula, with Muslim raids reaching as far north as Rome and Piedmont
The conquests of the Normans established Roman Catholicism firmly in the region, where Eastern Christianity had been prominent during the time of Byzantine rule and even under the Muslim overlords.[5][6] Widespread conversion ensued, which, coupled with the re-latinisation of the inhabitants, led to the disappearance of Islam in Sicily by the 1280s ...
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Outer Haven

« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2013, 02:06:56 PM »
Here is the text of the announcment:

Dear Brothers,
I have convoked you to this Consistory, not only for the three canonizations, but also to communicate to you a decision of great importance for the life of the Church. After having repeatedly examined my conscience before God, I have come to the certainty that my strengths, due to an advanced age, are no longer suited to an adequate exercise of the Petrine ministry. I am well aware that this ministry, due to its essential spiritual nature, must be carried out not only with words and deeds, but no less with prayer and suffering. However, in today’s world, subject to so many rapid changes and shaken by questions of deep relevance for the life of faith, in order to govern the bark of Saint Peter and proclaim the Gospel, both strength of mind and body are necessary, strength which in the last few months, has deteriorated in me to the extent that I have had to recognize my incapacity to adequately fulfill the ministry entrusted to me. For this reason, and well aware of the seriousness of this act, with full freedom I declare that I renounce the ministry of Bishop of Rome, Successor of Saint Peter, entrusted to me by the Cardinals on 19 April 2005, in such a way, that as from 28 February 2013, at 20:00 hours, the See of Rome, the See of Saint Peter, will be vacant and a Conclave to elect the new Supreme Pontiff will have to be convoked by those whose competence it is.
Dear Brothers, I thank you most sincerely for all the love and work with which you have supported me in my ministry and I ask pardon for all my defects. And now, let us entrust the Holy Church to the care of Our Supreme Pastor, Our Lord Jesus Christ, and implore his holy Mother Mary, so that she may assist the Cardinal Fathers with her maternal solicitude, in electing a new Supreme Pontiff. With regard to myself, I wish to also devotedly serve the Holy Church of God in the future through a life dedicated to prayer.
From the Vatican, 10 February 2013
BENEDICTUS PP XVI
"If this is the only way, we have no choice but to proceed. What is there to vacillate about?"

Offline empire

« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2013, 02:09:46 PM »
You must admit the two previous popes just looked evil, especially Ratzinger; Turkson looks like a kind fella.

Anyway not that it has much bearing on the subject but thought I'd mention it nonetheless ;D

Offline Outer Haven

« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2013, 02:15:48 PM »

EvadingGrid

« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2013, 02:17:17 PM »
Anyone notice that AJ is not talking about this ?

Offline empire

« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2013, 02:23:36 PM »

He needs to get Tom Horn and Cris Putnam on his show for this.

Would be cool to have Steve on for the trio but I think he's still boycotting AJ's show.

Offline KazKru

« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2013, 02:24:54 PM »
He needs to get Tom Horn and Cris Putnam on his show for this.

Would be cool to have Steve on for the trio but I think he's still boycotting AJ's show.

I must have missed that story...what's Quayle's problem with Alex?

Offline KazKru

« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2013, 02:27:23 PM »
You must admit the two previous popes just looked evil, especially Ratzinger; Turkson looks like a kind fella.

Perhaps Ratzinger, but can't agree with you about JPII, at least insofar as looks go.

Offline KazKru

« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2013, 02:28:42 PM »

Yes, I noticed that, but I wonder what is your motivation for asking that question?  Based on your other posts in this thread, I'm guessing you think Alex should ignore it.  Please elaborate.

Offline empire

« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2013, 02:29:23 PM »
I must have missed that story...what's Quayle's problem with Alex?

Skousen badmouthed Doug Hagmann (well Hagmann's source - claiming Doug is being fed disinfo) not long after Doug appeared on AJ's show.

Steve also said that Skousen badmouthed Steve himself, but I think that was a while back.

Anyway, Steve took exception and took aim at Skousen, also explaining how it's counter-productive, and said he won't appear on AJ's show until things are sorted out.

He emphasises that he has no issue with Alex, rather Skousen.

That about sums it up..

Offline KazKru

« Reply #79 on: February 11, 2013, 02:32:57 PM »
Skousen badmouthed Doug Hagmann (well Hagmann's source - claiming Doug is being fed disinfo) not long after Doug appeared on AJ's show.

Steve also said that Skousen badmouthed Steve himself, but I think that was a while back.

Anyway, Steve took exception and took aim at Skousen, also explaining how it's counter-productive, and said he won't appear on AJ's show until things are sorted out.

He emphasises that he has no issue with Alex, rather Skousen.

That about sums it up..

Thanks....sound like a schoolyard tantrum by several of them.