Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here

Author Topic: Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here  (Read 80715 times)

Offline mikedaprophet

Re: Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here
« Reply #120 on: February 12, 2013, 11:29:39 PM »
America I believe will be the one who produces the next pope.  In order to bring revelation 13 to pass. America is the 2nd beast. What will cause America to speak like the dragon more then having a pope come out of it. Although it doesn't need a pope to do that
As far as the wound being healed, that is when pagan Rome fell d healed through papal Rome

EvadingGrid

« Reply #121 on: February 13, 2013, 05:39:06 AM »
And your getting this from where?  I didn't say it was the pope that did it, but he did get other nations to attack the others.  I wonder who is trying to change history here?

The claim : (uproots 3 kingdoms= Heruli, Vandals and Ostrogoths)

Not true...
more than 3 got uprooted...

The claim : (comes up out of the 10 regions that Rome divided into)
Rubbish, it did not divide into 10 regions.

What is happening is you are repeating junk that comes from the Seventh Day Adventist Cult. It does not match the historical record. I do not care how many Seventh Day Adventist websites you can quote, or how many Seventh Day Adventist leaflets you can quote.

If you want to express your views on things that can not be proven one way or the other, such as is there "life after death" and so on and so forth, that is fine by me, But when you start posting stuff that is factually incorrect I do take a very dim view.

Now, I am working under the assumption that you genuinely believe that Rome divided into 10 and that 3 got uprooted - because you was told that by the Seventh Day Adventists. You are running around in here telling people "you know" when in fact you do not know, because if you had done any basic fact checking you would know that the claims by the Seventh Day Adventist Cult are without any basis in factual reality.

Stop being a victim of a cult, and go do some real fact checking, use real sources, not stuff you got from the Seventh Day Adventist Cult, but real books.

Offline empire

« Reply #122 on: February 13, 2013, 06:48:14 AM »
The claim : (uproots 3 kingdoms= Heruli, Vandals and Ostrogoths)

Not true...
more than 3 got uprooted...

The claim : (comes up out of the 10 regions that Rome divided into)
Rubbish, it did not divide into 10 regions.

What is happening is you are repeating junk that comes from the Seventh Day Adventist Cult. It does not match the historical record. I do not care how many Seventh Day Adventist websites you can quote, or how many Seventh Day Adventist leaflets you can quote.

If you want to express your views on things that can not be proven one way or the other, such as is there "life after death" and so on and so forth, that is fine by me, But when you start posting stuff that is factually incorrect I do take a very dim view.

Now, I am working under the assumption that you genuinely believe that Rome divided into 10 and that 3 got uprooted - because you was told that by the Seventh Day Adventists. You are running around in here telling people "you know" when in fact you do not know, because if you had done any basic fact checking you would know that the claims by the Seventh Day Adventist Cult are without any basis in factual reality.

Stop being a victim of a cult, and go do some real fact checking, use real sources, not stuff you got from the Seventh Day Adventist Cult, but real books.

And I would advise you to stop acting like a bully. And certainly stop the patronising attitude you take quite often towards people who hold a different view (mainly religious) to yours.

Deliberately labelling and hammering home Seventh Day Adventist cult, Seventh Day Adventist cult, Seventh Day Adventist cult; yeah we get the point ;) Find some civility man.

No need to talk down to people, we can hear you just fine.

Offline All4truth

« Reply #123 on: February 13, 2013, 07:54:36 AM »
 The American Catholic Quarterly Review says this:

"Long ages ago, when Rome through the neglect of the Western emperors was left to the mercy of the barbarous hordes, the Romans turned to one figure for aid and protection, and asked him to rule them...and thus...commenced the temporal sovereignty of the popes. So, meekly stepping to the throne of Caesar, the vicar of Christ took up the sceptre to which the emperors and kings of Europe were to bow in reverence through so many ages."

William Barry, The Papal Monarchy: From St. Gregory the Great to Boniface VIII (New York: G. P. Putnam's Sons, 1911) says this:

"The Pax Romana has ceased; it is a universal confusion. But wherever a Bishop holds his court, religion protects all that is left of the ancient order. A new Rome ascends slowly above the horizon…the heir of religion which it has overthrown; it assumes the outward splendour of the Caesars…The emperor is no more...But the Pontifex Maximus abides; he is now the Vicar of Christ, offering the old civilisation to the tribes of the North. He converts them to his creed, and they serve him as their Father and Judge Supreme. This is the Papal Monarchy, which in its power and its decline overshadows the history of Europe for a thousand years. "

EvadingGrid

« Reply #124 on: February 13, 2013, 08:32:21 AM »
And I would advise you to stop acting like a bully. And certainly stop the patronising attitude you take quite often towards people who hold a different view (mainly religious) to yours.

Deliberately labelling and hammering home Seventh Day Adventist cult, Seventh Day Adventist cult, Seventh Day Adventist cult; yeah we get the point ;) Find some civility man.

No need to talk down to people, we can hear you just fine.

As I said, you can believe in the After Life, the Pope, Buddha etc...
what ever...
I really do not mind.

However...
When you start claiming to "prove" your religion by claiming Daniel fits because 3 Tribes was uprooted, when it is a historical fact that more than 3 Tribes was uprooted, and then you claim Rome divided into 10 Tribes, when in fact it divided into more than 10 tribes....

Then its not my "opinion", it is reality.

Offline empire

« Reply #125 on: February 13, 2013, 10:07:59 AM »
As I said, you can believe in the After Life, the Pope, Buddha etc...
what ever...
I really do not mind.

However...
When you start claiming to "prove" your religion by claiming Daniel fits because 3 Tribes was uprooted, when it is a historical fact that more than 3 Tribes was uprooted, and then you claim Rome divided into 10 Tribes, when in fact it divided into more than 10 tribes....

Then its not my "opinion", it is reality.

If that is what you think you have proven I have no issue with that.
All I'm saying is don't talk down to people.

I find that attitude on both / many sides of the debate.
One side (be they Christian, Atheist, Jewish, whatever) feel they have THE answer and so feel it appropriate to talk down to those with opposing views.

There is a vast difference between robust debate, and belittlement and scorn.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #126 on: February 13, 2013, 10:10:43 AM »
If that is what you think you have proven I have no issue with that.
All I'm saying is don't talk down to people.

I find that attitude on both / many sides of the debate.
One side (be they Christian, Atheist, Jewish, whatever) feel they have THE answer and so feel it appropriate to talk down to those with opposing views.

There is a vast difference between robust debate, and belittlement and scorn.

What do you mean "I think I have proven" ?

IT IS A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD.
GO TO THE LIBRARY

Ask for a copy of "Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire"

Offline empire

« Reply #127 on: February 13, 2013, 11:00:15 AM »

GO TO THE LIBRARY

I haven't researched the topic much, so I can't say either way.

Offline mikedaprophet

« Reply #128 on: February 13, 2013, 11:07:39 PM »

GO TO THE LIBRARY

Now in Daniel 7:20 and Revelation 12:3, the beast had ten horns which were ten kings, represented in Daniel 2 by the ten toes of the image king Nebuchadnezzar saw in his dream. They are the royal houses into which the Roman Empire was divided after the fall of the last emperor Romulus Augustus, in AD476, were the Alemani (Germany), the Franks (France), the Burgundians (Switzerland), the Suevi (Portugal), the Anglo-Saxons (Britain), the Visigoths (Spain), the Lombards (Italy), the Vandals, Ostrogoths, and Heruli. They are known as the "Black Nobility" today. The last

Offline mikedaprophet

« Reply #129 on: February 13, 2013, 11:09:59 PM »
. The last three were destroyed by the Pope because they refused to become Roman Catholic `christians'

Offline mikedaprophet

« Reply #130 on: February 13, 2013, 11:27:28 PM »
The historian Machiavelli, gives the following list of the nations which occupied the territory of the Western Empire at the time of the fall of Romulus Augustulus in AD476, the last emperor of Rome: The Lombards, the Franks, the Burgundians, the Ostrogoths, the Visigoths, the Vandals, the Heruli, the Suevi, the Alemanni, and the Saxons: ten in all."

Offline White Rose Sophie

« Reply #131 on: February 14, 2013, 01:41:51 AM »
God told us Papal Rome would be destroyed.  Babylon is fallen, and all the merchants of the world mourn.  God will destroy the Vatican.  Papal Rome or the Roman Catholic Church fits all prophecies no need to make them up, or make them complicated.

Papal Rome= beast out of the sea (populated area)
(small horn=small country)
(comes up out of the 10 regions that Rome divided into)
(comes up after the 10 are there)
(eyes of a man speaking great words, a man is at the head of this beast)
(uproots 3 kingdoms= Heruli, Vandals and Ostrogoths)
(saints are given into it's hand for a time, times and half time, saints are persucuated for 1260 days, or 1260 prophetic years)(Papal Rome (Catholic Church) rules from 538ad to 1798ad=1260 prophetic years)
(killed the saints of God)
(Received a deadly wound= Under Napoleon the pope was arrested and taken in exile where he died= People rejoiced the papal rule was over)
(Deadly wound healed= Under Mussolini pope was given his state and power back).  

With all due respect, I must disagree with you on the 10 kingdom thing.

"And it was different from all the beasts that came before it, and it had 10 horns [10 kings or rulers]. I considered the horns ..."

Here, the prophet Daniel saw the Fourth Gentile Kingdom reorganizing itself into 10 Super Nations, each one ruled by a single leader. Parallel passages in Daniel 2, especially verses 40-42, and in Revelation 17:12-13, clearly confirm that Biblical prophecy requires that the nations of the world will reorganize into 10 Super Nations, replacing the individual nations of which the U.N. is now comprised.

B. Verse 8, second phrase:

"... and behold, there came up among them another horn, a little one."

Who are the 10 "SUPERNATIONS"?

In 1974, a New World Order book was printed, called Mankind At The Turning Point in which the authors unveiled a new part of the Plan to establish dictatorial global government. This Plan called for the sovereign nations of the world to be reestablished into 10 supranational regional governments, reorganized initially as economic nations. Each of these 10 regional governments will be led by an individual ruler, each of which will ultimately report to the U.N. These 10 regional governments are listed below.

1. North America
2. Western Europe
3. Japan
4. Australia, South Africa, and the rest of the market-economy of the developed world.
5. Eastern Europe, including Russia
6. Latin America
7. North Africa and the Middle East
8. Tropical Africa
9. South and Southeast Asia
10. China

Anyone doubt the existence of " SuperNation North America"...(ie, U.S., Mexico, and Canada together at last in  NAFTA?)  Why, all those 'illegals' really aren't 'illegal' if the 3 countries are joined, are they?

EvadingGrid

« Reply #132 on: February 14, 2013, 03:50:03 AM »
Now in Daniel 7:20 and Revelation 12:3, the beast had ten horns which were ten kings, represented in Daniel 2 by the ten toes of the image king Nebuchadnezzar saw in his dream. They are the royal houses into which the Roman Empire was divided after the fall of the last emperor Romulus Augustus, in AD476, were the Alemani (Germany), the Franks (France), the Burgundians (Switzerland), the Suevi (Portugal), the Anglo-Saxons (Britain), the Visigoths (Spain), the Lombards (Italy), the Vandals, Ostrogoths, and Heruli. They are known as the "Black Nobility" today. The last

This is simplistic and incorrect.
Just to take one example, you list Anglo-Saxons (Britain)

Well it was not one unified country around that era. Lets skip the bit about what we call now Scotland, Wales, and England. I'll assume you are talking about England.

England as single vaguely unified country was not exist until  871 to 899 with Alfred the Great
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_the_Great

Anyway, back to the collapse of the Roman Empire.

England was Tribal, and had more than one Tribe, and more than one "people" resident. I will not be tiresome and list them all, lets just point out that the Angles was one people, and that Saxons was another group entirely.

Additionally other groups existed, and many, many, many Kingdoms.

To point another obvious indisputable group, in fact its so obvious you oughta kick your self....
THE CELTS.

So not only can we say that Angles, Frisians, Saxons, Jutes, we can add into the mix Celts. Because these was the original occupants. Take note that part of England is STILL CELTIC, and that region would be CORNWALL which has its OWN LANGUAGE.

So what about Brittany, Basque, Danes, Jutes, Frisians .....

This 10 Nations is utter bullshit....

Offline mikedaprophet

« Reply #133 on: February 14, 2013, 04:47:16 AM »
You completely missing it.  The 10 nations God recognizes are of the royal houses that we consider are the black nobility who side in the popes empire. All others are subdivisions.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #134 on: February 14, 2013, 07:23:21 AM »
You completely missing it.  The 10 nations God recognizes are of the royal houses that we consider are the black nobility who side in the popes empire. All others are subdivisions.

If you want to claim that those countries exist now, and that they are the 10 countries cited by Daniel, that is fine by me. If you want to claim they existed around about roughly 550 AD, your having a laugh.

As to the Black Nobility, that is a serious topic in its own right.

Offline All4truth

« Reply #135 on: February 14, 2013, 08:00:39 AM »
Evadinggrid, what you have is right, but it is the timing that you have wrong.  Once the Roman Empire was divided into 10 Regions, and it was at one point, the little horn would start to come up, meaning the papal power would become stronger and stronger.  After the little horn had the full power, then it removed three kingdoms. 

Offline All4truth

« Reply #136 on: February 14, 2013, 08:10:09 AM »
The historian Machiavelli, gives the following list of the nations which occupied the territory of the Western Empire at the time of the fall of Romulus Augustulus in AD476, the last emperor of Rome: The Lombards, the Franks, the Burgundians, the Ostrogoths, the Visigoths, the Vandals, the Heruli, the Suevi, the Alemanni, and the Saxons: ten in all."

EvadingGrid

« Reply #137 on: February 14, 2013, 08:32:45 AM »
Evadinggrid, what you have is right, but it is the timing that you have wrong.  Once the Roman Empire was divided into 10 Regions, and it was at one point, the little horn would start to come up, meaning the papal power would become stronger and stronger.  After the little horn had the full power, then it removed three kingdoms.  

More than 3 kingdoms got uprooted.

Offline All4truth

« Reply #138 on: February 14, 2013, 08:47:00 AM »
More than 3 kingdoms got uprooted.

It's the timing.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #139 on: February 14, 2013, 09:02:13 AM »
Also your applying E G White's simplistic victorian education standard to divide europe into 10 nations. Well, that might make sense to modern 21st century people. But, it is just not true.

Take France, you think France has French.
Well that is just plain wrong.

In 1790 only half of the population spoke what we call French....

Because French France did not exist until the modern era.
It was not until WELL AFTER the French Revolution that modern France, as a French speaking nation appeared.
It was made up of more than 10 different peoples....
That alone blows your whole 10 region theory completely out of the water.

Offline All4truth

« Reply #140 on: February 14, 2013, 09:11:28 AM »
Also your applying E G White's simplistic victorian education standard to divide europe into 10 nations. Well, that might make sense to modern 21st century people. But, it is just not true.

Because French France did not exist until the modern era.
It was not until WELL AFTER the French Revolution that modern France, as a French speaking nation appeared.
It was made up of more than 10 different peoples....
That alone blows your whole 10 region theory completely out of the water.

What are you serious?  The Franks where there, go look at some maps.

I thought you where a Christian? 

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #141 on: February 14, 2013, 10:09:58 AM »
  I don't know if you know it or not but TOM HORN AND STEVE QUALYE WILL BE ON THE HAGMANN AND HAGMANN SHOW DISCUSSING PETRUS ROMANUS THURSDAY NIGHT (2-14-2013) 9 TO MIDNIGHT E.T.

THERE IS AN ARCHIVED SHOW THERE THAT THEY DID ON 1-13-2013---PRE POPE DECISION TO RETIRE.

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #142 on: February 14, 2013, 10:33:12 AM »

Direct Link to the show tonight.............

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/02/15/the-hagmann-hagmann-report
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #143 on: February 14, 2013, 10:37:14 AM »
What are you serious?  The Franks where there, go look at some maps.

I thought you where a Christian?  

I am deadly serious.

When you look at a map of modern Europe you see all these countries. Each of these countries sells a mythology that legitimizes there nation hood by claiming that they always existed as one people. It helps build a sense of national identity.

However, the countries you see now are relatively modern, as is our present idea of nation state.

I say modern, since you are referring to around 500 AD.
So I will repeat....

GO AND LOOK IT UP
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_modern_France#Language

Offline All4truth

« Reply #144 on: February 14, 2013, 11:48:27 AM »
I am deadly serious.

When you look at a map of modern Europe you see all these countries. Each of these countries sells a mythology that legitimizes there nation hood by claiming that they always existed as one people. It helps build a sense of national identity.

However, the countries you see now are relatively modern, as is our present idea of nation state.

I say modern, since you are referring to around 500 AD.
So I will repeat....

GO AND LOOK IT UP
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_modern_France#Language

The Frankish state consolidated its hold over large parts of western Europe by the end of the eighth century, developing into the Carolingian Empire. This empire would gradually evolve into the state of France and the Holy Roman Empire.

In the Middle Ages the term Frank was used in the East as a synonym for western European, as the Franks were then rulers of most of western Europe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franks

Offline mikedaprophet

« Reply #145 on: February 14, 2013, 01:11:55 PM »
Yes, they existed back then too. You still seem to overlook what I said and making this more difficult to understand then it is. All for truth just revealed some truth about the Franks that kinda of shows wats missing in your historical research.

I have shown multiple historians that speak of ten regions.  All else are subdivision of the ten nobles

Offline shipgeek

« Reply #146 on: February 14, 2013, 02:57:38 PM »
A portrait gallery of Pope contenders : the "Papabili"

http://www.repubblica.it/esteri/2013/02/11/foto/dimissioni_benedetto_xvi_i_papabili-52417855/1/?ref=HREA-1#1

The NIgerian Arinze looks evil.

The Ghanean Turkson looks like a nice man but he hates gays and lesbians

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/13/peter-turkson-cardinal-pope-successor-kill-the-gays-bill_n_2677261.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

Ouellet looks like total NWO and a hypocrit

Scola looks so freaking evil maybe he is the Devil

Bertone is the Camerlingo so he might very well be chosen to become the next Pope - he also looks like a hypocrit

Scherer looks decent but he is probably too clean to be Pope material

Ravasi? Total unsignificant invisible man - he looks too humble for the job

Schoenborn? I bet he likes young boys. Better not be him.

Bagnasco - dress him in white and he will look like a Pope - he could be fit for the job

Maradiaga - he has 1% chance of being elected Pope

Tagle? He is really the one I would like to see becoming the next Pope
he looks 100% genuine only he does not fit "Peter the Roman" profile so out of luck.

My take? It will be either the Nigerian or one of the Italians - possibly Bertone or evil Scola :(
E MARE LIBERTAS

Offline All4truth

« Reply #147 on: February 14, 2013, 03:09:15 PM »
A portrait gallery of Pope contenders : the "Papabili"

http://www.repubblica.it/esteri/2013/02/11/foto/dimissioni_benedetto_xvi_i_papabili-52417855/1/?ref=HREA-1#1

The NIgerian Arinze looks evil.

The Ghanean Turkson looks like a nice man but he hates gays and lesbians

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/13/peter-turkson-cardinal-pope-successor-kill-the-gays-bill_n_2677261.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

Ouellet looks like total NWO and a hypocrit

Scola looks so freaking evil maybe he is the Devil

Bertone is the Camerlingo so he might very well be chosen to become the next Pope - he also looks like a hypocrit

Scherer looks decent but he is probably too clean to be Pope material

Ravasi? Total unsignificant invisible man - he looks too humble for the job

Schoenborn? I bet he likes young boys. Better not be him.

Bagnasco - dress him in white and he will look like a Pope - he could be fit for the job

Maradiaga - he has 1% chance of being elected Pope

Tagle? He is really the one I would like to see becoming the next Pope
he looks 100% genuine only he does not fit "Peter the Roman" profile so out of luck.

My take? It will be either the Nigerian or one of the Italians - possibly Bertone or evil Scola :(

LOL love your analysis .  Do you have any ideal why people are saying it will be a black pope?

Offline shipgeek

« Reply #148 on: February 14, 2013, 03:20:41 PM »
LOL love your analysis .  Do you have any ideal why people are saying it will be a black pope?

They don't have to be named Peter as their birth name.

All they need to do is choose Peter as their Pope name.

That will be of their own choice. They are free to pick the name they like.

After the two non-Italian Popes I bet the Italians will fight to get one of them on the job.

It will be a hard fight.

I think the blacks and Tagle (Filipino Chinese) will be out of the race. They will be sent back home.

I would not mind Ayatollah Cat Stevens aka Yusuf Islam as the next Pope only he's Muslim so no chance.

The Cardinals will conclave starting 15 March and then... "Habemus Papam".

Wait and see.

I hope Benedict Ratzinger will be able to keep his two cats and his grand piano.
E MARE LIBERTAS

Offline All4truth

« Reply #149 on: February 15, 2013, 12:29:32 PM »
Why was empire banned now?  What did he do for this?  What is going on in this place. ???  >:(

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #150 on: February 16, 2013, 09:56:38 AM »
Why was empire banned now?  What did he do for this?  What is going on in this place. ???  >:(

I am very sorry about that; anyone can check and I had some very disagreeable dialog with him and I just don't understand why he was banned, that makes me sad. We should be able to disagree without being banned, after all this is infowars, isn't it?
What do you under-stand?

Offline All4truth

« Reply #151 on: February 16, 2013, 10:23:33 AM »
I want to show what Christ himself says about the Babylonian Church.  We know he is talking about them because he talks about those who have committed adultery/fornication with her.  This is also used in different verses in the Book of Revelation:

Rev 17:2       With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Rev 18:9   ¶   And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

===========================================

God has his children in every Church in this world.  Those who love Him and Him alone.

Rev 2:18   ¶   And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet [are] like fine brass;

Rev 2:19       I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last [to be] more than the first.

Rev 2:20       Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

Rev 2:21       And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

Rev 2:22       Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

Rev 2:23       And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Rev 2:24       But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

Rev 2:25       But that which ye have [already] hold fast till I come.

Rev 2:26       And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Rev 2:27       And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Rev 2:28       And I will give him the morning star.

Rev 2:29       He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Offline All4truth

« Reply #152 on: February 16, 2013, 10:39:05 AM »
Vatican may bring forward conclave for next pope

The Vatican is studying calls from cardinals to hold a papal conclave earlier than planned, after Pope Benedict XVI steps down on 28 February.

Under current rules, the election can be held on 15 March at the earliest, to allow cardinals enough time to travel to Rome.

Vatican spokesman Federico Lombardi said officials were examining if a rule change was possible.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21483138

Offline DAVIDE MTL

« Reply #153 on: February 16, 2013, 06:30:10 PM »
The prophecy of Our Lady of La Salette, Sept. 19, 1846: “Rome will lose the Faith and become the seat of the Anti-Christ… the Church will be in eclipse.”
The prophecy of Luke 18:8- “But yet the Son of man, when he cometh, shall he find, think you, faith on Earth?”

In the Gospel, Jesus Christ not only informs us that in the last days the true faith would hardly be found on the Earth, but that “in the holy place” itself there will be “the abomination of desolation” (Mt. 24:15), and a deception so profound that, if it were possible, even the elect would be deceived (Mt. 24:24).  St. Paul says that the man of sin will sit “in the temple of God” (2 Thess. 2:4).  The Apocalypse describes in detail the Whore of Babylon, a false bride (i.e. a Counter Church) which arises in the last days in the city of seven hills (Rome) and which spreads spiritual fornication all over the Earth.  The fact that the last days are characterized by a spiritual deception intending to ensnare Catholics proves, rather than disproves, the authenticity of the Catholic Church.

Offline NumberOneSon

« Reply #154 on: February 22, 2013, 04:11:27 PM »

On page 8 of his History of Florence, Machiavelli claimed that the Roman Empire was ruled by the following “princes” during the reign of Emperor Zeno in 476AD:  

1. Zeno in Constantinople
2.The Ostrogoths in Mesia and Pannonia
3. The Visigoths, Sueves, and Alans in Gascony and Spain  
4. The Vandals in Africa
5. The Franks and Burgundians in France
6.) The (H)Eruli and Thuringi in Italy  

That’s a total of six divisions, not ten.  If you stick solely to the Western Empire and remove Zeno, that list goes down to five.  Now if you separate each individual tribe (which Machiavelli did not do), you get nine Western “princes”….but that list leaves out the Alemanni and Saxons from your list, as well as the Kingdom of Syagrius, Kingdom of Nepos, Angles, Jutes, Welsh, Basques, and Moorish “princes” existing at that time.   That's 18 "princes" occupying the remains of the Western Empire in 476AD.  The Lombards were around in 476AD, but they were in the districts left unoccupied by the Heruli and Thuringi upon the “farther bank of the Danube”, districts which were outside of the Roman Empire (pg.7).

So it is clear to me that Machiavelli does not support the “10 kingdoms” theory surrounding 476AD, and it is equally clear that you didn’t get your information from Machiavelli’s book, but from one of those inaccurate religious sources EvadingGrid warned about.  In fact, a quick Google search of your post confirms that you did indeed simply copy and paste your claim from a religious source (a Bible Believers' newsletter, I believe).

Offline Outer Haven

« Reply #155 on: March 21, 2015, 06:59:52 AM »
St. Malachi (ca. 1500) gave a prophecy describing all the claimants to the papacy from that point up 'till the end. I forgot the descriptions, but the last 3 ones seemed to fit John Pole II, Benedick XVI and Frank...
"If this is the only way, we have no choice but to proceed. What is there to vacillate about?"

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #156 on: June 12, 2015, 03:43:09 PM »
General Romanus thinks "now we have atheist Pope" !!

EvadingGrid

« Reply #157 on: June 12, 2015, 07:18:26 PM »
St. Malachi (ca. 1500) gave a prophecy describing all the claimants to the papacy from that point up 'till the end. I forgot the descriptions, but the last 3 ones seemed to fit John Pole II, Benedick XVI and Frank...

Yea, worth mentioning as apparently we are at the end of the list.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

110 Pope John Paul
111 Benedict ( PRESENT )
112 Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End.