Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here

Author Topic: Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here  (Read 80628 times)

Offline empire

Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here
« on: February 11, 2013, 06:42:17 AM »
It's like the perfect storm is about to hit us.
Financially, spiritually, physically.

Man I hope this isn't building up to what it looks like. We talk about this stuff everyday here, but like everyone here the thought of it actually unfolding..

Tom Horn & Cris Putnam's book Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here

Pope resigns, saying no longer has strength to fulfill ministry

ROME (Reuters) - Pope Benedict said on Monday he will resign on Feb 28 because he no longer has the strength to fulfill the duties of his office, becoming the first pontiff since the Middle Ages to take such a step.

The 85-year-old pope said he had noticed that his strength had deteriorated over recent months "to the extent that I have had to recognize my incapacity to adequately fulfill the ministry entrusted to me".

"For this reason, and well aware of the seriousness of this act, with full freedom I declare that I renounce the ministry of Bishop of Rome, Successor of Saint Peter," he said according to a statement from the Vatican.

A Vatican spokesman said the pontiff would step down from 1900 GMT on February 28, leaving the office vacant until a successor is chosen.

Offline All4truth

Re: Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 07:34:15 AM »
 :o  Oh my this is huge. 

Offline empire

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 08:14:57 AM »
:o  Oh my this is huge.

Just what I was thinking..

Offline shipgeek

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 08:31:36 AM »
:o  Oh my this is huge.  

We are not being told the truth.
I am not one who believes everything I am being told by the media.

At least they won't find this Pope dead in a strange way. He will be allowed to finish his life in peace with his cats and his grand piano. He is an accomplished pianist with a Concert musician level.

He will be much happier that way.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/03/pope-benedict-xvi-loves-c_n_1566052.html

This Pope is not ill to the point of ending his service and resign.

Age and health are not an issue for this Pope. His predecessor Pope John Paul II had a grave illness and he was in much less condition than this Pope and he continued the job til his very last day.

In fact this Pope may very well have flown on Concorde on Pope John Paul II official flights when he had the Vatican charter Air France Concordes on a few of his long distance travels to make his travel time shorter.

May 2 1989 - Pope John Paul II waves to the crowds from a Concorde jet at Luanda airport.

The Man in White saluting the crowd from the Great White Delta. John Paul II was the only known Supersonic flyer Pope but this Pope may as well have gone on the trip. I will have to write him after his dismissal. I want to know if he flew along on my beloved Concorde.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47226000/jpg/_47226468_51397293.jpg

E MARE LIBERTAS

Offline arxferrum

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 08:36:23 AM »
The media is already crushing comments that ref The Prophecies of St. Malachy.

In the UK the Daily Mail is 'moderating' into thin air anything that has to do with the above but allowing any comment that slams religion in general.

Latin:
In secutione extrema S.R.E. ſedebit. Petrus Romanus, qui paſcet oues in multis tribulationibus: quibus tranſactis ciuitas ſepticollis diruetur, & Iudex tremẽdus iudicabit populum ſuum. Finis.

English:
In the extreme persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit. Peter the Roman, who will Nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The end.

Whether there is any substance to these words is debatable but... there does seem to be an immediate effort by the mainscream to shut it down.
The beauty and perfection of cynicism is that you are rarely if ever wrong but never disappointed when you are.

Offline All4truth

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 08:53:03 AM »
I have been watching those prophecies for years, they seem to have been right.  Now we wait for Peter the Roman to come in. 

As we study prophecies of the Bible and see how close we are to the end, we have been waiting for this also to happen.  The one who stands in the place of God saying that he is god, and starting the war on the saints and establishing the mark of the beast. 

I know every prophecy believing Christian will be watching.

Offline All4truth

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 08:58:59 AM »
Pope to resign, conclave in March
Pope Benedict XVI says he’s too infirm
By Nicole Winfield and Victor L. Simpson
 |  Associated Press 

February 11, 2013

VATICAN CITY (AP) — Pope Benedict XVI said Monday he lacks the strength to fulfill his duties and on Feb. 28 will become the first pontiff in 600 years to resign. The announcement sets the stage for a conclave in March to elect a new leader for world’s 1 billion Catholics.

http://bostonglobe.com/news/world/2013/02/11/vatican-says-pope-resign-feb/BnwM6orfqFNh36YJw2JxNP/story.html

Offline KazKru

Offline HAZMAT

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2013, 09:09:12 AM »
I think our time is spent better elsewhere and not giving these fairy tales any credibility..

Offline arxferrum

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2013, 09:14:58 AM »
I think our time is spent better elsewhere and not giving these fairy tales any credibility..

Fairy tales? Perhaps. But it doesn't take much to see how the last four (264 through 267) have matched with reality. Does this suggest something supernatural? Again, perhaps but, do we ignore the obvious because we don't like what we see? If this were the case, this website would be empty... for very few enjoy see what's happening to our world and our nation before our very eyes.

The beauty and perfection of cynicism is that you are rarely if ever wrong but never disappointed when you are.

Offline KazKru

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2013, 09:18:33 AM »
Fairy tales? Perhaps. But it doesn't take much to see how the last four (264 through 267) have matched with reality. Does this suggest something supernatural? Again, perhaps but, do we ignore the obvious because we don't like what we see? If this were the case, this website would be empty... for very few enjoy see what's happening to our world and our nation before our very eyes.

+1

Offline All4truth

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2013, 09:19:30 AM »

What?????  If you don't believe that's fine, but don't tell us to look elsewhere.  If this is indeed what we (Christian believers) think it is, it will be life changing.  

If you don't believe fine, just don't come into a thread and tell everyone to move on.  :-\ ::)

Offline empire

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2013, 09:19:41 AM »

I think you should go elsewhere and take your negative comments with you, lest you be mistaken for a shill / troll with nothing better to do than bash every religious thread that is created.

I know your kind, close-minded atheists who think they have the answers to the universe all sewn up.

"Listen to me, listen to be me there is no God, there is no God. I have no proof, substance or evidence to back it up; but listen to me, listen to me."

Resembles the arrogant pious presumptuousness of the globalists if you ask me.

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2013, 09:20:18 AM »
No matter if you are a Catholic, protestant, Atheist, agnostic, muslim, pagan, etc...   This man is in change of an organization with over a billion members and believers. He has driving influence over the "minds of men".

This is a big deal.

Peter the Roman.   If the next pope is not named Peter the Roman, don't fret. It is the the word or name that is important. It is the definition of the word. If The new Pope does what Peter the Roman is prophesized to do, he is Peter the Roman.

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2013, 09:31:23 AM »
 Drudge Headline
FIRST BLACK POPE IN 1500 YEARS?

http://www.vatican.va/news_services/press/documentazione/documents/cardinali_biografie/cardinali_bio_turkson_pka_en.html

TURKSON Card. Peter Kodwo Appiah

Peter....    

And if he does wrong/evil. The media and globalist organizations will just say that he is hated because he is black/African.

Offline HAZMAT

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2013, 09:33:11 AM »
What?????  If you don't believe that's fine, but don't tell us to look elsewhere.  If this is indeed what we (Christian believers) think it is, it will be life changing.  

If you don't believe fine, just don't come into a thread and tell everyone to move on.  :-\ ::)

I never said to move on I just stated that I think we could spend our time doing better things, thats what forums are for... Expressing opinions, if you don't like it sell your computer and cancel your internet.

Offline KazKru

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2013, 09:37:29 AM »
Drudge Headline
FIRST BLACK POPE IN 1500 YEARS?

http://www.vatican.va/news_services/press/documentazione/documents/cardinali_biografie/cardinali_bio_turkson_pka_en.html

TURKSON Card. Peter Kodwo Appiah

Peter....    

And if he does wrong/evil. The media and globalist organizations will just say that he is hated because he is black/African.

Yikes....seeems he's been tapped for quite some time now as the front runner to replace Benedict.

http://www.habermonitor.com/en/haber/detay/the-first-comes-from-the-black-pope/63127/
http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/news/local/potential-pope-candidate-speaks-at-ud/nPgw9/
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/125066/The_next_and_last_Pope_Peter_Turkson/

Offline All4truth

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2013, 09:37:38 AM »
I never said to move on I just stated that I think we could spend our time doing better things, thats what forums are for... Expressing opinions, if you don't like it sell your computer and cancel your internet.

haha, yeah ok whatever ::)

Here is a list of the contenders.

http://ncronline.org/news/vatican/pope-82-whos-next-line

Offline arxferrum

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2013, 09:43:23 AM »
On 24 October 2009, Pope Benedict XVI appointed Turkson President of the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace. Within the Roman Curia...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Turkson

The Roman Curia is the administrative apparatus of the Holy See and the central governing body of the entire Catholic Church...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Curia

The name 'Peter the Roman' is hereby fulfilled.

EDIT:
"In October 2011 Cardinal Turkson called for the establishment of a “global public authority” and a “central world bank” to rule over financial institutions that have become outdated and often ineffective in dealing fairly with crises."

Holy freakin cow!

EvadingGrid

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2013, 09:46:09 AM »
Oh well.

Offline All4truth

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2013, 09:48:15 AM »
On 24 October 2009, Pope Benedict XVI appointed Turkson President of the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace. Within the Roman Curia...

The Roman Curia is the administrative apparatus of the Holy See and the central governing body of the entire Catholic Church...

The name 'Peter the Roman' is hereby fulfilled.

The Congregations

The Roman Congregations[7] are a type of dicastery (department with a jurisdiction) of the Roman Curia, the central administrative organism of the Catholic Church. Each Congregation is led by a prefect, who is a Cardinal. Until recently, a non-cardinal appointed to head a congregation was styled as pro-prefect until he was made cardinal in a consistory. This practice has recently been abandoned.
The Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith

The Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith[8] (CDF) (Congregatio pro Doctrina Fidei), previously known as the Supreme Sacred Congregation of the Roman and Universal Inquisition, and sometimes simply called the Holy Office, is the oldest of the nine congregations of the Roman Curia. Among the most active of these major Curial departments, it oversees Catholic doctrine. The CDF is the modern name for what used to be the Holy Office of the Inquisition.

Offline arxferrum

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2013, 09:48:58 AM »
"In October 2011 Cardinal Turkson called for the establishment of a “global public authority” and a “central world bank” to rule over financial institutions that have become outdated and often ineffective in dealing fairly with crises."

Holy freakin cow!

Offline All4truth

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2013, 10:16:55 AM »
Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson (born 11 October 1948) fits all the prophecies and all the standing procedures for being the next Pope. Why Turkson?

- As he studied in Rome, he ALREADY HAS THE NICKNAME of “Peter The Roman” in his native village.- He is from Ghana – There is great pressure in the Catholic Church to have a 3rd world Pope.

- Ghana is a “stable” African country where he could avoid being pressured.

- Anoher prophecy states that the last Pope will be “the son of a Turk” – His name is literally “Turkson”

- A young Pope is always follwed by an old one and vice versa. So, the next should be young. Turkson is the second youngest Cardianl.

- Standing procedure in the Catholic Chrch is to have Popes from countries that lack political, economic and military power. Who the hell could be challenged by Ghana?

- Turkson is close to the last two Popes’ doctrinal factions.

- Turkson and Ghana is utterly free from all the child molesting allegations. When thugs are regularly hacking up your parishioners and priests with machettes and burning your churches down, one does not tend to think about that sort of thing!

http://endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com/2013/02/11/pope-benedict-xvi-shockingly-resigns-is-the-next-pope-peter-the-roman-the-final-pope-of-the-last-days/

Offline empire

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2013, 10:20:04 AM »
Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson (born 11 October 1948) fits all the prophecies and all the standing procedures for being the next Pope. Why Turkson?

- As he studied in Rome, he ALREADY HAS THE NICKNAME of “Peter The Roman” in his native village.- He is from Ghana – There is great pressure in the Catholic Church to have a 3rd world Pope.

- Ghana is a “stable” African country where he could avoid being pressured.

- Anoher prophecy states that the last Pope will be “the son of a Turk” – His name is literally “Turkson”

- A young Pope is always follwed by an old one and vice versa. So, the next should be young. Turkson is the second youngest Cardianl.

- Standing procedure in the Catholic Chrch is to have Popes from countries that lack political, economic and military power. Who the hell could be challenged by Ghana?

- Turkson is close to the last two Popes’ doctrinal factions.

- Turkson and Ghana is utterly free from all the child molesting allegations. When thugs are regularly hacking up your parishioners and priests with machettes and burning your churches down, one does not tend to think about that sort of thing!

http://endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com/2013/02/11/pope-benedict-xvi-shockingly-resigns-is-the-next-pope-peter-the-roman-the-final-pope-of-the-last-days/

Wow..

Offline empire

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2013, 10:23:16 AM »
SPECIAL BROADCAST THIS THURSDAY NIGHT WITH TOM HORN, CHRIS PUTNAM AND STEVE ON HAGMANN AND HAGMANN ON THE 'FINAL POPE' AND ITS PROPHETIC RAMIFICATIONS FOR YOUR FUTURE

Just as Tom Horn and Cris Putnam predicted in their 2012 book 'Petrus Romanus,” Pope Benedict is stepping down in less than two weeks. The Cardinals of the church are preparing now and the first week of April, when the eyes of the world will focus on the chimney of the Sistine Chapel to watch for the smoke that will declare the arrival of Petrus Romanus, the final pope. TOM ,CHRIS AND STEVE WILL BE ON HAGMANN AND HAGMANN -DISCUSSING THE FINAL POPE AND THE LATENESS OF THE HOUR AS THE FINAL POPE IN HISTORY COMES ON THE SCENE AND IT'S END TIME RAMIFICATIONS! THURSDAY EVENING 7-10 MTN TIME .

Offline arxferrum

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2013, 10:23:49 AM »
Since this news broke early this morning, I have personally seen over a half dozen comments mentioning the term 'Peter the Roman' disappear from sites like The Daily Mail, Yahoo, CNN, The Telegraph and NBCNews.

There is no doubt that the Vatican can throw a lot of weight and probably does NOT want this subject to become a popular topic on the web.

Offline All4truth

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2013, 10:25:50 AM »
I am finding his stepping down very strange.  I know that others have stepped down before, about 7 of them.  But who is behind him?  Yes I'm a conspiracy theorist, LOL

Now interesting that the black pope as he's called is also called Peter. Peter Hans Kolvenbach and he is new to the post of the black pope, leader of the Jesuits.  What if something would happen, and he takes the reigns?  That would be even more ominous.  :o

Offline empire

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2013, 10:35:27 AM »
I am finding his stepping down very strange.  I know that others have stepped down before, about 7 of them.  But who is behind him?  Yes I'm a conspiracy theorist, LOL

Now interesting that the black pope as he's called is also called Peter. Peter Hans Kolvenbach and he is new to the post of the black pope, leader of the Jesuits.  What if something would happen, and he takes the reigns?  That would be even more ominous.  :o

The last Pope to step down was around 1415 if I'm not mistaken... Been a while.

Offline All4truth

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2013, 10:43:39 AM »
The last Pope to step down was around 1415 if I'm not mistaken... Been a while.

Yes I think that's right. 

Offline Novus Ordo

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2013, 10:51:18 AM »
god thats old

Offline KazKru

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2013, 10:52:09 AM »

Offline lee51

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2013, 10:53:36 AM »
I've noticed lately the Pope is quite weak and feeble and tired so it makes sense he would step down.  

Also HAZMAT is a friend of mine, he is entitled to his opinion even if we don't like it. Just scroll past it and leave it alone.  

I do hope this discussion continues as I agree this is a big deal, however I know very little about this prophecy you speak of All4truth--could you tell more about it--where did you read about this prophecy? If the Bible, where?

Offline All4truth

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2013, 10:59:44 AM »
Maybe another contender?  Just posting what I am finding and thinking about.

Cardinal Angelo Comastri
Cardinal Angelo Comastri (born September 17, 1943 in Sorano, Italy) is the current President of the Fabric of Saint Peter.

In 1990 he was made Bishop of Massa Marittima-Piombino.

In 1996 he became Archbishop and papal delegate and prelate of the Territorial prelature of Loreto.

In 2005 he was appointed President of the Fabric of Saint Peter.

Pope Benedict XVI made him Archpriest of St. Peter's Basilica and Vicar General for the portion of the Archdiocese of Rome within Vatican City on October 31, 2006.

On 17 October 2007, Pope Benedict XVI announced that he will make Comastri a Cardinal.

Comastri was elevated to the College of Cardinals in the consistory at St. Peter's Basilica on today, November 24, 2007.

http://clericalwhispers.blogspot.ca/2007/11/cardinal-angelo-comastri.html

Angelo Comastri (born 17 September 1943) is an Italian clergyman of the Roman Catholic Church. He is the current President of the Fabric of Saint Peter, Archpriest of St. Peter's Basilica, and Vicar General for the Vatican City State. He previously served as Bishop of Massa Marittima-Piombino (1990–1994) and Territorial Prelate of Loreto (1996–2005). He was created a cardinal in 2007.

Biography

Comastri was born in Sorano to Fernando and Beneria (née Scossa) Comastri.[1] He received his early education at schools in his native town, and attended the seminary of Pitigliano and the Regional Seminary "S. Maria della Quercia" in Viterbo.[1] He continued his studies in Rome, at the Pontifical Lateran University (where he earned a Licentiate of Sacred Theology) and at the Pontifical Roman Seminary.[1] On 11 March 1967, he was ordained to the priesthood by Bishop Luigi Boccadoro.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelo_Comastri

Offline KazKru

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2013, 10:59:49 AM »

I do hope this discussion continues as I agree this is a big deal, however I know very little about this prophecy you speak of All4truth--could you tell more about it--where did you read about this prophecy? If the Bible, where?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

Offline All4truth

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2013, 11:03:37 AM »
I've noticed lately the Pope is quite weak and feeble and tired so it makes sense he would step down.  

Also HAZMAT is a friend of mine, he is entitled to his opinion even if we don't like it. Just scroll past it and leave it alone.  

The prophecies of the popes is posted by KazKru, it was from St. Malachy.  And since he did get all the others right, I am thinking he got this one right too.  As for Bible prophecy, you can go to my link in my signature, and look for the video called the man behind the mask.  You can start there, you will understand what I believe.

Offline empire

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2013, 11:18:51 AM »

I urge anyone who is interested in the topic to listen to this broadcast of the Hagmann and Hagmann Report.

Look here for more

As heard on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report last month: Pope Benedict XVI will resign…
Prophecy unfolding before our very eyes: Tom Horn, author of Petrus Romans, The Final Pope is Here, and author Steve Quayle will join us for a very special Hagmann & Hagmann Report this Thursday, February 14, 2013.

11 February 2013: In the wake of today’s news that Pope Benedict XVI will resign on February 28, 2013, the first papal resignation in nearly 600 years, listeners to the Hagmann & Hagmann Report will recall this historic date: Sunday, January 13, 2013. That was the broadcast with Steve Quayle and Tom Horn, author of Petrus Romanus, The Final Pope is Here when the resignation of Pope Benedict XVI was discussed – nearly one month before this official Vatican announcement.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2013, 11:23:47 AM »
It does quietly amuse me that all of a sudden rabid catholic haters take the prophecy of a catholic saint seriously.

Oh well, never mind...
Back to work.

Offline All4truth

« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2013, 11:34:56 AM »
It does quietly amuse me that all of a sudden rabid catholic haters take the prophecy of a catholic saint seriously.

Oh well, never mind...
Back to work.

God can use anyone to warn His people you know.  If He chose to use him, that's His choice, also why wouldn't He.  I think those in the Catholic Church are those who need to be warned.  It's nice to have Catholics who are following this, and understand we are at the end.  Something the Catholic Church does not talk about and won't warn about it either.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2013, 11:36:15 AM »
I thought that this pope had to come back to be the 8th but from the 7th. Is there any chance he could come back or change his mind and just change his name?
What do you under-stand?

Offline All4truth

« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2013, 11:36:43 AM »
I urge anyone who is interested in the topic to listen to this broadcast of the Hagmann and Hagmann Report.

Look here for more

Thank you for the link empire.  I have downloaded it, but the audio is very choppy.  Maybe it's just my computer though, I'll try to find it somewhere else to see if it's their site, or just my computer.