Here we go again; Without Gun Control, 'U.S. May Turn Into Nazi Germany'

Author Topic: Here we go again; Without Gun Control, 'U.S. May Turn Into Nazi Germany'  (Read 2244 times)

Offline Banker Bob

• ANKH is real
Are these people stupid or just evil??

Singer Tony Bennett brought up Nazi Germany at a press conference in Washington where he demanded gun control.

TONY BENNETT: It's the kind of turn that happened to the great country of Germany, when Nazis came over and created tragic things, and they had to be told off. And if we continue this kind of violence and accept it in our country, the rest of the world's going to really take care of us, in a very bad way.

We should learn that we're the greatest country, because we're all different nationalities and all different religions. And we should show the rest of the world how to behave.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/02/06/tony_bennett_without_gun_control_us_may_turn_into_nazi_germany.html

You can't make up this SH*T!!

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
    • Mystery Babylon - MP3 Archive
Re: Here we go again; Without Gun Control, 'U.S. May Turn Into Nazi Germany'
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 09:56:53 am »
Pretty dumb thing to say !

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Offline Tokiem

• http://www.historiansagainstwar.org/blog/2008/04/mark-twains-flag-for-american-colony-in.html
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 10:49:56 am »

Singer Tony Bennett brought up Nazi Germany at a press conference in Washington where he demanded gun control.

TONY BENNETT: It's the kind of turn that happened to the great country of Germany, when Nazis came over and created tragic things, and they had to be told off. And if we continue this kind of violence and accept it in our country, the rest of the world's going to really take care of us, in a very bad way.

Tony Bennett has become insane and irrelevant. Amanda Peet and Chris Rock both failed to provide any positive or cognitive thoughts in support of their issue. This press conference, photo op, by the "Demand a Plan" P.A.C. organization really looks desperate and pathetic.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
    • Mystery Babylon - MP3 Archive
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 11:37:36 am »
Tony Bennett has become insane and irrelevant. Amanda Peet and Chris Rock both failed to provide any positive or cognitive thoughts in support of their issue. This press conference, photo op, by the "Demand a Plan" P.A.C. organization really looks desperate and pathetic.

Yea here is the Chris Rock ....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Iyb6vS6ROk0
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 03:20:12 pm »
Tony bennett - veteran of the battle of the Bulge left his heart somewhere and can't find it anymore. Just read his bio.
Oh he is a life long DEMONCAT - he makes me sad.  Sinatra Knew what was what... 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Bennett

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 03:24:41 pm »
http://www.nrapublications.org/index.php/11448/the-fastest-gun-of-the-rat-pack/

A headliner in Las Vegas, entertainer Sammy Davis Jr. had dozens of film appearances and several Emmy and Grammy awards to his credit, but his favorite pastime was something far different. Spinning six-guns and beating the best at fast draw, Davis’ quickness with a Colt .45 handgun was legendary. It was said that in any quick-draw competition with fellow enthusiasts Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin, Davis was easily the odds-on favorite.

A longtime gun owner and fast-draw competitor, Davis was a frequent guest star on Western TV shows such as “The Rifleman,” “Zane Grey Theatre” and “Wild, Wild West.” Like many Hollywood actors frequenting the Western genre, Davis had custom holsters specially made by Arvo Ojala to fit his single-action revolvers. His nickel-plated Colt revolver, engraved with his name on the backstrap, was modified for the fast-draw sport with an especially contoured hammer and a light trigger pull. Shortly after Davis’ death in 1990, this revolver was sold to a Hollywood gun shop, and in 2011 it was donated to the National Firearms Museum

Offline Mr Grinch

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2013, 04:16:26 pm »
Man those cats were cool though.

I didn't know Sammy was a quick draw man though I did see him in an episode of the rifleman not so long ago.... Hes real funny and fun to watch and listen to in the show linked below.

The Rat Pack,Dean Martin,Sammy Davis Jr & Frank Sinatra, Live And Swingin´On The Stage 1965 Johnny Carson MC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8GUm5IIyLw

The Richard Pryor Show - Episode 1 (the first black president skit is Golden)
Cast: Richard Pryor, Robin Williams, Paul Mooney, Tim Reid, John Witherspoon, Sandra Bernhard, Edie McClurg, Marsha Warfield
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoHxBmstE-I

The Richard Pryor Show Episode 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5spHiS1mVhQ
The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2013, 04:49:38 pm »
Man those cats were cool though.

I didn't know Sammy was a quick draw man though I did see him in an episode of the rifleman not so long ago.... Hes real funny and fun to watch and listen to in the show linked below.

In the 1950's the PTB didn't dare mess the american men because millions of them had been in battles and had killed the enemy . They knew how to kill and how not to be killed. It made people very polite and careful about picking fights. 

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2013, 04:54:53 pm »
Tony Bennett, 2013 "Libtard of The Year"  nominee.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Online John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2013, 12:34:47 am »
Funny that's what Adolf said and, Nazi Germany is exactly what he got with gun confiscation!!

Nazi Germany never existed.  It's a wild conspiracy theory by extreme... (who are we demonizing right now?) oh yeah, evil right wingers.   

Tony, you're just getting funny in your old age.
DON'T WORRY!!!!!

WE WILL BRING YOU DANCING WITH THE STARS IN IT'S ENTIRETY AFTER THIS SPECIAL REPORT!

wvinfowarrior

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2013, 02:51:44 pm »