PrisonPlanet Forum
July 29, 2014, 06:43:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hunt for Ex-LAPD Cop for Shooting Spree Ongoing, LAPD Shooting Innocent People  (Read 44972 times)
starvosan

« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2013, 09:39:07 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57568191-504083/christopher-dorner-manhunt-police-reportedly-shoot-two-people-in-hunt-for-suspected-killer-ex-cop/
Dorner is believed to be driving a 2005 blue or gray Nissan Titan, with California license plate 8D83987 or 7X09131, according to the Times.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57568288-504083/christopher-dorner-update-ex-los-angeles-cops-manifesto-hints-at-racism-as-motive-for-killings/
David Pighin, a neighbor of Dorner in the Orange County community of La Palma, said the ex-officer kept to himself and left his house and his black Nissan Titan, outfitted with tinted windows

Interesting.  Those are complete license plate numbers and are totally different.  The only way to account for this is that differing eyewitnesses took two distinct plate numbers down.  Uhh... two different colors, two different vehicles--two different shooters?

/
Jacob Law

Its the Law, face it!

« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2013, 09:43:41 PM »

The facts of this are being purposely confused, and that is interesting. A good summary of those inconsistency are lining up, pretty soon we will see the real picture.

One thing for sure is two unarmed Asian women delievering newpapers were shot in the back and that seem to be SOP for police now days and this is not looking good for police.
I am see a lot of people rooting for this guy and feeling sorry for him, the police are losing the media war even with them controling it, people are seeing through all the lies.

What do you under-stand?
John_Back_From_The_Club_O

« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2013, 10:13:35 PM »

DID LAPD HAVE THIS GUY SEE A SHRINK GET PSYCHE MEDS IN ORDER TO COMPLY WITH ANY SEVERANCE PAY?

They say that every day
Is just another rotten mess
And when it's gonna change, my friends
Is anybody's guess...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=girnJH7tvpM
starvosan

« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2013, 10:42:43 PM »

http://www.foxsportswest.com/02/06/13/E ... eedID=3707
Dorner, who has undergone training at the Navy and Marine Corps Intelligence Training Center in Dam Neck,* Va.

http://www.ehow.com/about_6710464_naval-intelligence-officer-training.html
After attending OCS, prospective naval intelligence officers must attend a five-month basic instruction training course at the Navy and Marine Corps Intelligence Training Center in Dam Neck, Virginia. During this training, officers receive instruction in various forms of warfare....
Once intelligence officers graduate from basic intelligence instruction training, they are dispatched on a 30-month long operational fleet tour...

Dorner was commissioned as a Lieutenant in July 2002,  He was out about 2 & 1/2 years(30 months) later, in about January, 2005.  Yet if you add 5 months of basic intel school plus a 30 month tour, you get at least 35 months of an active duty commitment.  So this guy left the service early, which I think is quite unusual.**  When the military spends all that money and time training you, there are going to get their money's worth.  So why did they cut him loose early?  Or did they?

-----------------

*For what it's worth, Dam Neck, VA is also the home of the infamous Seal Team 6.

**Though there have been exceptions.  Lee Harvey Oswald, for example.
jerryweaver

« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2013, 12:10:54 AM »

"Emanuel Goldstein"           

'Killer' ex-cop who left three dead in LA shooting spree sends CNN's Anderson Cooper a bullet-riddled coin and manifesto declaring vendetta against police department that fired him

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2274956/Christopher-Dorner-Former-LAPD-officer-accused-killing-3-fired-force.html#ixzz2KHz3tc33
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2274956/Christopher-Dorner-Former-LAPD-officer-accused-killing-3-fired-force.html#axzz2KHuD6FWH

"When the doors of perception are cleansed, things will appear to man as they truly are...infinite."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jM_cd9e5dc
Your Right of Defense Against Unlawful Arrest
http://constitution.org/uslaw/defunlaw.htm
http://www.infowars.com/protesters-have-the-right-to-protest-%
Jacob Law

Its the Law, face it!

« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2013, 05:47:55 AM »

Manhunt: Newspaper carrier, 71, in ICU after being shot by police

A 71-year-old woman delivering newspapers with her daughter remained in intensive care Thursday night after she was shot twice in the back by Los Angeles police detectives during a massive manhunt for a fugitive ex-LAPD officer, according to the womens' attorney.

Emma Hernandez was delivering the Los Angeles Times with her daughter, Margie Carranza, 47, in Torrance early Thursday when police officers apparently mistook their pickup for that of Christopher Jordan Dorner, the 33-year-old fugitive suspected of killing three people and injuring two others.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/manhunt-newspaper-carrier-icu-shot-by-police.html

Do these picture look the same?

What do you under-stand?
Jacob Law

Its the Law, face it!

« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2013, 06:22:09 AM »

I notice that they keep saying that Christopher Jordan Dorner turn in a false report about a fellow officer commenting a brutal act, like anyone in the police would just make up a lie and cross the blue line, there is so much to be gain from that (sic), if anyone thinks he is lying about cops brutalizing someone, they must be total idiots, and to repeat in on the news as a fact that Mr. Dorner lied about it, they are total idiot lairs because most don't believe it and it is giving more creditability to Dorner story.

Another thing is I really am thinking they really did add to his manifesto it all is becoming a phy-op.

What do you under-stand?
Jackson Holly

It's the TV, stupid!

« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2013, 06:56:04 AM »

These 'crazed killer' stories are coming 'fast-and-furious' ...
we (the people) don't have time to digest and make sense
of one event before another, even crazier than the one
before, is in the 'news'. Blowin' old ladies away just because
their vehicle 'resembles' the shooter's?

WHAT THE HELL IS GOIN' ON?

JConner
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2013, 07:31:48 AM »

http://jimstonefreelance.com/

The manifesto has been tampered with.
Jacob Law

Its the Law, face it!

« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2013, 08:41:38 AM »

http://jimstonefreelance.com/

The manifesto has been tampered with.

Have you got an opinion on the two pictures of the blue truck with different bullet holes?

What do you under-stand?
One Revelator

« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2013, 09:03:19 AM »

This guy is a real problem for the authorities. Altering the manifesto with whitehouse talking points accomplishes two things. First, it reduces public support for this guy. The propaganda machine KNOWS the real statistics of public opinion. They know that the vast majority of the public is turning away from corporate media and no longer supports the federal government’s agenda. The fake poll numbers and vain repetition of talking points are failing miserably. So, they paint him up as loving the very ideas that the public hates.

The second thing this tries to accomplish is to flush this guy out. They want him to attempt to set the record straight in a tracable/trackable way.

No doubt, this guy is targeted for instant assassination. No questions asked. And TPTB do not care how many innocents die. It’s just collateral damage in their crusade.

Good call to all that pointed out the obvious change in “manifesto” authorship.

The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.
Byrne0ut

« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2013, 09:35:24 AM »

This guy is a real problem for the authorities. Altering the manifesto with whitehouse talking points accomplishes two things. First, it reduces public support for this guy. The propaganda machine KNOWS the real statistics of public opinion. They know that the vast majority of the public is turning away from corporate media and no longer supports the federal government’s agenda. The fake poll numbers and vain repetition of talking points are failing miserably. So, they paint him up as loving the very ideas that the public hates.

The second thing this tries to accomplish is to flush this guy out. They want him to attempt to set the record straight in a tracable/trackable way.

No doubt, this guy is targeted for instant assassination. No questions asked. And TPTB do not care how many innocents die. It’s just collateral damage in their crusade.

Good call to all that pointed out the obvious change in “manifesto” authorship.

When I read the manifesto the whole part about the Assault weapons ban came out of no where. This was obviously tampered with.
Jacob Law

Its the Law, face it!

« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2013, 09:43:53 AM »

A 71-year-old woman delivering newspapers with her daughter remained in intensive care Thursday night after she was shot twice in the back by Los Angeles police detectives during a massive manhunt for a fugitive ex-LAPD officer, according to the womens' attorney.

Emma Hernandez was delivering the Los Angeles Times with her daughter, Margie Carranza, 47, in Torrance early Thursday when police officers apparently mistook their pickup for that of Christopher Jordan Dorner, the 33-year-old fugitive suspected of killing three people and injuring two others.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/manhunt-newspaper-carrier-icu-shot-by-police.html

I also just noticed beside the different bullet holes, is that the truck door is closed, they don't shut the doors when they investagate these shootings.
Heck I think they opened up with some kind of AR automatic rifle.

What do you under-stand?
ersatz protocol

« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2013, 09:48:43 AM »

Have you got an opinion on the two pictures of the blue truck with different bullet holes?

hmm,from the looks of the 2nd pic,it seems the 1st pic,has crime scene evidence markers near the holes of entry.the stickers
from a distance look like more bullet holes...at least from what i can tell from the 2 photos.

but as someone has already mentioned in the thread,these shootouts are indeed becoming a fast and furiously
repeated headline day by day,week by week. you figure in a short attention span afflicted society,the 'gun violence example' stories would have to
be constant..and overlapping as to dissuade any type of critical analysis since a new incident pops up in headlines
to replace it...and msm seems to be up to the task of citing any type of gun violence they can now.
ever since the aurora incident, i've suspected it was plan 'b' being initiated since the initial fast and furious op was
outed.
plus eric holder's involvement and the fact that he was in conn,discussing 'gun violence' with the gov,2 weeks before what happened in newtown
really is too 'coincidental' to ignore.
Jacob Law

Its the Law, face it!

« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2013, 09:55:56 AM »

hmm,from the looks of the 2nd pic,it seems the 1st pic,has crime scene evidence markers near the holes of entry.the stickers
from a distance look like more bullet holes...at least from what i can tell from the 2 photos.

but as someone has already mentioned in the thread,these shootouts are indeed becoming a fast and furiously
repeated headline day by day,week by week. you figure in a short attention span afflicted society,the 'gun violence example' stories would have to
be constant..and overlapping as to dissuade any type of critical analysis since a new incident pops up in headlines
to replace it...and msm seems to be up to the task of citing any type of gun violence they can now.
ever since the aurora incident, i've suspected it was plan 'b' being initiated since the initial fast and furious op was
outed.

I think you are right, and I don't know why, but it does have some strange appearances of one having more holes than the first photo, maybe the first photo was to make less of a look of a couple of manic cops emptying their magazines on an old lady (71) and her daughter delivering newspaper.

What do you under-stand?
JConner
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2013, 10:07:18 AM »

The bottom picture appears to have been taken first, more of the bullet holes have stickers on them in the top photo. It is interesting that the door is closed in the top photo, but considering how fubar'd most 'police investigations' are anyway, I doubt it is relevant.

The most important issues here are:

1. A single man has the entire LAPD looking like idiots and incompetents.

2. His manifesto has been tampered with, as mentioned probably to flush him out to make an electronic communication to 'set the record straight' and also to reduce public support for him.

3. The fact he has a background in naval intelligence automatically makes the whole scenario suspicious.
starvosan

« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2013, 10:12:45 AM »

On 12-11-12 the nation was shocked by the mall shooting in Clackamas, OR.  Then just three days later the country was re-traumatized by the horrific events of Sandy Hook.  As a result of which there arose a serious push to delegitimize the 2nd amendment.

If this cop shooting is a similar covert op, watch for Dorner to disappear for a couple of days, only to reappear with guns blazing.  Only this time the death toll will be far higher, and the resulting hysteria will be used to push the latest gun-grabber bills through the legislature.  The only question will be what victims will be chosen.  A bunch of kids on a school bus or a police substation?  I think they are going to go after the police, as some of them have indicated an unwillingness to confiscate the guns.  So any stray elements in the police community will then be brought on board the gun confiscation train.
One Revelator

« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2013, 10:13:59 AM »

When I read the manifesto the whole part about the Assault weapons ban came out of no where. This was obviously tampered with.

If he had a clearance, then the federal government knows every place he ever lived, every job he ever had, all associations and relationships that he ever had, and every traffic ticket he ever had. They have fingerprints, DNA, and probably a face scan on file and he’s been subject to initial and random drug testing. There’s probably a polygraph thrown in there as well for good measure.

It takes an honest person with a clean record to pass this scrutiny.

This guy is a whistleblower. He seeks to expose the corruption within the LAPD. Who knows what really happened that led to an altercation between fellow officers and him?

The illogical jump is a man that wants to expose deep LAPD corruption, yet sees no problem whatsoever with the federal government and corporate media. State legislatures see it and the people see it. Yet he doesn’t? It makes no sense.

The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.
Jacob Law

Its the Law, face it!

« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2013, 12:14:29 PM »

Ex-cop with anti-LAPD manifesto wanted for shootings

Three LAPD officers were shot Thursday. Police have reportedly shot four innocent people in hunt for suspect

http://www.salon.com/2013/02/07/ex_cop_with_anti_lapd_manifesto_wanted_for_shootings/

According to BuzzFeed, the now-intense manhunt for Dorner has already led to more violence. “Two people in Torrance were shot by LAPD officers when the officers came across a vehicle similar to Dorner’s. They were taken to the hospital with unknown injuries. Dorner was nowhere to be found. According to the AP, another similar incident then followed. The AP tweeted, “Los Angeles police shoot innocent people while guarding a target named in ex-cop’s manifesto.”

What do you under-stand?
jerryweaver

« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2013, 12:19:20 PM »

This is saying all the Media Gun Hoopla is staged for  SOCIAL CONTROL.

DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/archives/7666

EXCERPT:

What should we be looking for next?  “Look around. You’re seeing it.”

Please comment on this article at Canada Free Press

By Douglas J. Hagmann

6 February 2013; The following information was provided to me by my DHS contact on two different occasions. Information from my first contact was previously published in two parts (here and here). I was asked to withhold the final portion of the information that was provided to me at that time until after the inauguration. The following resumes where part II left off. At the request of this source and for the sake of continuity, the following combines the information withheld and the information from our most recent contact on 4 February 2013.
RB: Oh c’mon, look at the recent mysterious deaths. Pick one.

DH: Okay, but wouldn’t they be safer by speaking out, by telling everything they know? Some ordinary people might call them cowards. Why not just go public [interrupted/over talk]

RB: Yeah, how’d that work out so far? And go public to who? CNN? They are in real danger, and so are their families. Anyone close to them. Even if one or two would go public, how do you think that would work out for them? I’ll tell you how. They would make [Senator] McCarthy look like an American hero, which he was, but that’s… They’ve made it so that no one will be able to make any real difference to their agenda. They know that.

DH: So no one is going to say anything – ever?

RB: That’s not what I said. Some will talk when the time is right. Some have “insurance policies” that will be used at the right time, when they will make the most difference.

DH: I feel like we’re getting off point. So, what is being planned?

RB: The DHS will oversee the domestic crackdown that will happen when the perfect storm bears down on us. And the perfect storm is the economy, meaning the U.S. dollar collapse and hyperinflation, racial or class riots sparked by a high-profile incident, and another mass causality event involving guns. Watch for these three things to happen all at once, or in close succession.

The polarization caused by these events will be sufficient to cause a second civil war.

DH: When? How soon will all of this happen?

RB: I don’t have a crystal ball, but I have seen various reports referencing unprecedented “drills” to take place in later March and April. I’ll mention this because I know a lot of people on the inside at DHS have seen this. A document called “Operation Thunderdome.” It’s maybe 50 or 60 pages, I’m not certain. It describes an economic collapse in the U.S., followed by an attack on the government by “a made-up patriotic group.” It combines gun owners, Constitutionalists, and even Christians into an enemy group that pulls off an attack in Washington.

But don’t fall into the trap of trying to pick the time of these events. Their plans are flexible, but their objectives are carved in stone.

DH: Sounds like a Reichstag type event - sometime.

"When the doors of perception are cleansed, things will appear to man as they truly are...infinite."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jM_cd9e5dc
Your Right of Defense Against Unlawful Arrest
http://constitution.org/uslaw/defunlaw.htm
http://www.infowars.com/protesters-have-the-right-to-protest-%
Jacob Law

Its the Law, face it!

« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2013, 12:22:31 PM »

A similar incident happened hours later:

The Associated Press@APFollow

BREAKING: Los Angeles police shoot innocent people while guarding a target named in ex-cop's manifesto.

NO MORE INFORMATION, MAN THEY ARE COVERING THAT ONE UP!

What do you under-stand?
Kaybowser

« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2013, 12:56:20 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8jfItXq0No
Jacob Law

Its the Law, face it!

« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2013, 01:23:34 PM »

Good Find, nice job.

What do you under-stand?
starvosan

« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2013, 01:24:12 PM »

"Two officers in Riverside were shot, one fatally, police there confirmed to CNN. CNN affiliate KTLA reported another officer was shot in Corona, California."

Dorner's beef was with the LAPD, but the cop killed and the other seriously wounded were Riverside County officers.  Why were they targeted?

"I think they are going to go after the police, as some of them have indicated an unwillingness to confiscate the guns."

I guess it is just coincidence, then, that the Riverside County's elected sheriff is a big proponent of the 2nd:

http://www.kesq.com/news/Riverside-Sheriff-slams-Feinstein-anti-gun-legislation/-/233092/18411892/-/s0w7upz/-/index.html
dated 2-5-13(two days before the shooting in Riverside County)
Riverside Sheriff slams Feinstein anti-gun legislation
Riverside County Sheriff Stan Sniff took aim at Dianne Feinstein's federal gun control legislation, notifying the US Senator by letter Friday he formally opposes her proposals to ban so-called assault weapons. ...
Sniff is expected to talk about gun control efforts this week as he hosts nearly all of California's 58 Sheriffs in the Coachella Valley(Riverside County).  The California State Sheriffs' Association is meeting for one of its bi-monthly Board of Directors meetings Wednesday through Friday.

Methinks this incident is all about 'sending a message.'
One Revelator

« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2013, 01:29:00 PM »

Wow. The cops sure are looking like dangerous, out of control, roid-raged psychopaths. There’s certainly no concern there for human life if they can just go around blowing away innocent citizens with no liability whatsoever. They must really be afraid of Mr. Dorner to be seeing him behind every tree and every corner. Ooga-booga.

I wonder what the public thinks about all this.

Jacob Law

Its the Law, face it!

« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2013, 01:36:55 PM »

Wow. The cops sure are looking like dangerous, out of control, roid-raged psychopaths. There’s certainly no concern there for human life if they can just go around blowing away innocent citizens with no liability whatsoever. They must really be afraid of Mr. Dorner to be seeing him behind every tree and every corner. Ooga-booga.

O No this is nationwide roid-raged psychopaths police killing people nearly everyday.

What do you under-stand?
Jacob Law

Its the Law, face it!

« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2013, 01:39:39 PM »

WATCH: Police Kill Man In Drug Raid Gone Wrong
www.huffingtonpost.com
Utah police shot and killed a man within seconds of storming his parents' home, video of the raid shows. The police had a warrant to search for drugs, but found only a small amount of pot and an empty vial that had apparently contained meth..

What do you under-stand?
egypt

Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life

« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2013, 02:03:54 PM »

I don't get it.

Is all this out-of-control gun violence by the police supposed to make people want to turn in their guns?  Or, is this just getting that civil war going no-matter-what, as if Americans were disarmed?

The policeman is supposed to be an Obama and Piers Morgan supporter.  All I can figure from this released tidbit is that ~everyone~ including Obamanoids and PMorganites should turn in their guns?

The propaganda has back-fired.  People see through it, or at least know something is wrong.  The propagandists are so non-human, they don't get it.
Jacob Law

Its the Law, face it!

« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2013, 02:31:13 PM »

Three Killed in less that 90 days in Utah one man and two women all unarmed

Corey Knosh Oct. 15, 2012
Daneille Willard Nov. 2, 2012
Kelly Simons Jan 9, 2013

What do you under-stand?
RollyPolly

« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2013, 02:32:09 PM »

Jared Lee Loughner and Christopher Jordan Dorner side by side

Check out the large bloated heads, smiles and missing/nearly missing eyebrows. What the heck is going on?  Huh
KazKru

« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2013, 02:39:35 PM »

I dno't see anything different other than the door being open.
larsonstdoc

« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2013, 02:43:19 PM »

Whether this jerk knows it or not, he's setting us all up for DRONE ATTACKS.  So simple, RFID our vehicles and our bodies and then you get hunted down by a drone.  No judge, no trial, no prison time.
TahoeBlue
Global Moderator

« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2013, 02:55:06 PM »

... "I think they are going to go after the police, as some of them have indicated an unwillingness to confiscate the guns."
I guess it is just coincidence, then, that the Riverside County's elected sheriff is a big proponent of the 2nd:

http://www.kesq.com/news/Riverside-Sheriff-slams-Feinstein-anti-gun-legislation/-/233092/18411892/-/s0w7upz/-/index.html
dated 2-5-13(two days before the shooting in Riverside County)
Riverside Sheriff slams Feinstein anti-gun legislation
Riverside County Sheriff Stan Sniff took aim at Dianne Feinstein's federal gun control legislation, notifying the US Senator by letter Friday he formally opposes her proposals to ban so-called assault weapons. ...
Sniff is expected to talk about gun control efforts this week as he hosts nearly all of California's 58 Sheriffs in the Coachella Valley(Riverside County).  The California State Sheriffs' Association is meeting for one of its bi-monthly Board of Directors meetings Wednesday through Friday.

Methinks this incident is all about 'sending a message.'

Wow - yes indeed - Question - was/is this guy on 'roids or other meds?

Is there a modern MK Ultra type program being foisted on the U.S. ? Is HAARP part of this ? Cell phone towers? Huh
One Revelator

« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2013, 03:24:43 PM »

Whether this jerk knows it or not, he's setting us all up for DRONE ATTACKS.  So simple, RFID our vehicles and our bodies and then you get hunted down by a drone.  No judge, no trial, no prison time.

If you were basically honest, saw corruption within your new police job, tried to report it via proper channels, and was told to shut up, what would you do? Furthermore, if you really, really wanted to do what was right, and kept pushing the issue to the point where your own police department was willing to set you up, what would you do?

I think what we’re seeing here is rare. A man who refuses to go along to get along. He’s college-educated and he has a conscience.

So far I've seen no evidence that he's harmed anyone except for the word of LAPD.

But I do see plenty of evidence of LAPD and associates running around like ogres looking to smash some skulls.

larsonstdoc

« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2013, 03:27:50 PM »

If you were basically honest, saw corruption within your new police job, tried to report it via proper channels, and was told to shut up, what would you do? Furthermore, if you really, really wanted to do what was right, and kept pushing the issue to the point where your own police department was willing to set you up, what would you do?

I think what we’re seeing here is rare. A man who refuses to go along to get along. He’s college-educated and he has a conscience.

So far I've seen no evidence that he's harmed anyone except for the word of LAPD.

But I do see plenty of evidence of LAPD and associates running around like ogres looking to smash some skulls.

I think there is quite a bit we don't know yet.  As always.
One Revelator

« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2013, 03:43:40 PM »

I think there is quite a bit we don't know yet.  As always.

We do know he was commissioned as an officer and, if THAT part of the manifesto hasn’t been tampered with, which I don’t think it has, we know that he held a security clearance with the federal government in order to do his Navy job. I generally don’t see criminally-minded people making it into that position. It’s a large gauntlet with a lot of weeding out for candidates.

This case is incomparable to Loughner.

larsonstdoc

« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2013, 03:47:04 PM »

These pictures tell us that they didn't want this guy to live. WOW.
larsonstdoc

« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2013, 03:49:12 PM »

We do know he was commissioned as an officer and, if THAT part of the manifesto hasn’t been tampered with, which I don’t think it has, we know that he held a security clearance with the federal government in order to do his Navy job. I generally don’t see criminally-minded people making it into that position. It’s a large gauntlet with a lot of weeding out for candidates.

This case is incomparable to Loughner.

Thanks for the info.
Jacob Law

Its the Law, face it!

« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2013, 03:51:49 PM »

These pictures tell us that they didn't want this guy to live. WOW.

The top picture look like the riddle the truck with bullets the lower one look like they scrubbed a lot of the bullet holes.

What do you under-stand?
larsonstdoc

« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2013, 03:55:01 PM »

The top picture look like the riddle the truck with bullets the lower one look like they scrubbed a lot of the bullet holes.

Jacob Law---I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE TERM SCRUBBED---what does it mean and what does scrubbing do?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: