Dumbed-Down Populations Accept Outrageous Vaccine Logic

Author Topic: Dumbed-Down Populations Accept Outrageous Vaccine Logic  (Read 1817 times)

Offline decemberfellow

Dumbed-Down Populations Accept Outrageous Vaccine Logic
« on: February 06, 2013, 07:49:28 pm »
DUMBED DOWN POPULATIONS yes indeed.  Logic they don't know what it is

Unfortunately, generations of people have been shut out of learning logic in school. They donít know what it is. Therefore, vaccine advocates have been able to peddle their basic theory without much challengeItís time to put an end to that free ride.

First of all, I need to point out a massive contradiction. When a person receives a vaccine, itís said that his body produces antibodies against a particular germ and this is a good thing. Vaccination thus prepares the body for the day when that germ will really make its attack, at which point the immune system (including antibodies) will mount a successful defense.

However, letís look at another venue: for many diseases, when a person is given a blood test to see if he is infected, quite often the standard for infection is ďpresence of antibodies.Ē

This makes no sense at all. If vaccination produces those antibodies, it is heralded as protection. But if a diagnostic blood test reveals those same antibodies, itís a signal of infection and disease.

Vaccine-produced antibodies=health. Antibodies naturally produced by the body=illness.

Logically speaking, you resolve a contradiction by dropping one of the two sides and admitting it is false. Or you go deeper and reject some prior premise that led to the contradiction in the first place.

So letís go deeper. What does vaccination supposedly do to ďprepareĒ the body against the future invasion of a particular germ? It stimulates the production of antibodies against that germ.

Antibodies are immune-system scouts that move through the body, identify germs, and paint them for destruction by other immune-system troops.

However, since the entire immune system is involved in wreaking that destruction, why is bulking up one department of the immune system Ė antibodies Ė sufficient to guarantee future protection?

On what basis can we infer that bulking up antibodies, through vaccination, is enough?

There is no basis. Itís a naked assumption. Itís not a fact. Logic makes a clear distinction between assumptions and facts. Confusing the two leads to all sorts of problems, and it certainly does in the case of vaccination.

Furthermore, why does the body need a vaccine in order to be prepared for the later invasion of germs? The whole structure/function of the immune system is naturally geared to launch its multifaceted counter-attack against germs whenever trouble arises. The antibodies swing into action when a potentially harmful germ makes its appearance, at age five, eight, 10, 15.

Itís said that vaccination is a rehearsal for the real thing. But no need for rehearsal has been established.

And why are we supposed to believe that such a rehearsal works? The usual answer is: the body remembers the original vaccination and how it produced antibodies, and so itís better prepared to do it again when the need is real. But there is no basis for this extraordinary notion of ďremembering.Ē

Itís another assumption sold as fact.

rest of article:
[url]http://www.lewrockwell.com/rappoport/rappoport16.1.html[url]

This  by what I have learned is a weak article,  I only posted it as a mild first step in digging into the truth that teaches..........................VACCINES KILLERS IS WHAT THEY ARE

Mark12:
4And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
 5But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him

Offline LoudMcCloud

• I'm GrbG!
Re: Dumbed-Down Populations Accept Outrageous Vaccine Logic
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 06:49:35 am »
The food out there is mostly trash.  Eating healthy is great.  But, the nutrients aren't there.  Vitamins are the way to go.  I take an expensive multivitamin, vitamin C, b-complex, and try to only drink water from my house.  Try not to over-eat.  Stretch often.  If you don't use it, you'll lose it.