PrisonPlanet Forum
April 17, 2014, 01:16:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TAKE DOWN THE FLAG OF WASHINGTON- SO GOD CAN HEAR US AND HEAL THIS LAND  (Read 839 times)
DebKrekic

« on: February 05, 2013, 02:35:54 AM »

2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Zec 11:16 For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, [which] shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces.

God lives in us as the GREAT SPIRIT so all anti-Christs are highly motivated to KILL US hoping to erase the real LAWGIVER YHWH GOD from the equasion... I am highly motivated as WELL to SEE that does not com to pass!
WE ARE THE NATIVES, AMERICA.
We the People. 
THIS IS THE LAST CALL
 REPENT AMERICA
THE IDOL BANNER OF WASHINGTON REPRESENTS: A NEW CONSTELLATION!WAR IN HEAVEN
THE  DISTRICT OF GODDESS COLUMBIA & WASHINGTON  is a symbol of: Conspiracy and fraud with intent to kill us, the U.S.A. and GOD. We stand in judgment.  THE HISTORY OF THE STARS AND STRIPES: Senate Concurrent Resolution 61, 105th Congress 105-013. “Resolved, that the flag of the United States be thirteen stripes, alternate red and white; that the union be thirteen stars, white in a blue field representing a new constellation.”
      SEPARATE NOW AND COME OUT OF HER!
FREEDOM & TRUTH Is:  OUR WAY OUT         FREEDOM  USA

THE IDOL BANNER OF WASHINGTON REPRESENTS: A NEW CONSTELLATION!WAR IN HEAVEN
THE  DISTRICT OF GODDESS COLUMBIA & WASHINGTON  is a symbol of: Conspiracy and fraud with intent to kill us, the U.S.A. and GOD. We stand in judgment.  THE HISTORY OF THE STARS AND STRIPES: Senate Concurrent Resolution 61, 105th Congress 105-013. “Resolved, that the flag of the United States be thirteen stripes, alternate red and white; that the union be thirteen stars, white in a blue field representing a new constellation.”
      SEPARATE NOW AND COME OUT OF HER!
FREEDOM & TRUTH Is:  OUR WAY OUT
]
http://floridadeathactannulled.com/2013/02/02/take-down-the-flag-freedom-usa/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: