VIDEO FOR THE FIRST RESPONDERS, to be used during truth actions

Author Topic: VIDEO FOR THE FIRST RESPONDERS, to be used during truth actions  (Read 9199 times)

Offline Pupil

• Galactic Defender Zik!
VIDEO FOR THE FIRST RESPONDERS, to be used during truth actions
« on: September 05, 2008, 09:45:07 PM »
Hey all, I tried calling into the show about this today, but I got crammed into the end of the show and only got to ask Mark Stepnoski about closet celebrity truthers and never got to get to this:

Luke Rudowski contacted us in Ottawa 9/11 Truth and asked if we could edit a quick video that could be handed to cops, firemen, paramedics, ect during truth actions.  Originally, the plan was for Luke to shoot some original footage with John Feal and some first responders, but he got busy. So, rather than not have it ready by Sept 11, I went ahead and cut it together using footage from Truth Rising and Dust To Dust.

Find it online here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XojE52Q38Bo

I have made a DVD ISO file available at http://www.departure-productions.com/respond/ so that truthers can download it in high quality, burn it to DVD and be able to keep some on hand for when they meet first responders.

With all the police brutality we've seen, and with all the media rhetoric about how "dangerous" truthers are, this is intended as an outreach to law enforcement, as well as something to raise awareness for the Fealgood Foundation. We have to show the cops that we're on their side, that we care about them, and that their superiors in government are the criminals they should be targetting, not us truth activists.

Please help me get this video out there, and please show it to every first responder you meet. Even if it results in just one firefighter passing the hat around at his fire hall, or just one cop deciding that we're not so bad after all, it'll be worth it. Thanks.

Offline oyk152

Re: Video for First Responders to use during truth actions
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 09:51:58 PM »
Hey all, I tried calling into the show about this today, but I got crammed into the end of the show and only got to ask Mark Stepnoski about closet celebrity truthers and never got to get to this:

Luke Rudowski contacted us in Ottawa 9/11 Truth and asked if we could edit a quick video that could be handed to cops, firemen, paramedics, ect during truth actions.  Originally, the plan was for Luke to shoot some original footage with John Feal and some first responders, but he got busy. So, rather than not have it ready by Sept 11, I went ahead and cut it together using footage from Truth Rising and Dust To Dust.

Find it online here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XojE52Q38Bo

I have made a DVD ISO file available at http://www.departure-productions.com/respond/ so that truthers can download it in high quality, burn it to DVD and be able to keep some on hand for when they meet first responders.

With all the police brutality we've seen, and with all the media rhetoric about how "dangerous" truthers are, this is intended as an outreach to law enforcement, as well as something to raise awareness for the Fealgood Foundation. We have to show the cops that we're on their side, that we care about them, and that their superiors in government are the criminals they should be targetting, not us truth activists.

Please help me get this video out there, and please show it to every first responder you meet. Even if it results in just one firefighter passing the hat around at his fire hall, or just one cop deciding that we're not so bad after all, it'll be worth it. Thanks.

Great video great job never seen befor.Realy Very good
http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/fema.htm
The flesh is weak and the mind is strong, but torture the flesh and you destroy the mind.

Stone walls do not a prison make
Nor iron bars a cage
Minds innocent and quiet take
That for an hermitage

Offline Pupil

• Galactic Defender Zik!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 09:54:14 PM »
Great video great job never seen befor.Realy Very good

Thanks! Feel free to download it and spread the word about the Fealgood Foundation!

Offline Pupil

• Galactic Defender Zik!
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 10:10:19 PM »
By the way, it's actually getting more views on Break.com and Metacafe than it is on YouTube at the moment. Here it is on those sites:

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2008/9/Respond-9-11-First-Responders-Need-Your-Help-566901.html

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1709861/respond_9_11_first_responders_need_your_help/

If you have an account on those sites, I'd appreciate some high ratings! Metacafe in particular filters out from public view anything with a 3/5 rating or less, and this video has a 2.8 at the moment.

Offline dogmadestroyer

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 10:47:37 PM »
Good job!
“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

FearMonger 888: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRu80jgKzk

Offline Pupil

• Galactic Defender Zik!
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 10:55:03 PM »
Again, thanks!

Does anyone have suggestions for other video sharing sites where it might do well?

JTCoyoté

Re: VIDEO FOR THE FIRST RESPONDERS, to be used during truth actions
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 11:03:28 PM »
Excellent video Pupil, well done indeed....!

JTCoyoté

"Trust only that, which truly meets your senses in like fashion."
~Anonymous

Offline Pupil

• Galactic Defender Zik!
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2008, 09:10:21 AM »
Thanks Coyote!  A friend of mine wrote the music, but asked not to be credited for it.

Offline Pupil

• Galactic Defender Zik!
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2008, 03:22:09 PM »
A torrent has been started for the DVD ISO file. 

.torrent]http://www.ottawa911truth.com/media/Respond[tracker.conspiracycentral.net].torrent

It's only 317.4 MB so it's a quick download (about 40 minutes).  Hopefully you'll find this useful when you encounter first responders!

Offline weaving spider

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2008, 11:41:25 PM »
Great job on the vid. Why isn't this a major campain issue??????? It just pisses me off. Everyone needs to learn about this.

JTCoyoté

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2008, 03:42:07 AM »
On Thursday, the beyond over-the-top arrogant bastards, will be at "Ground Zero" slobbering with less than B actor skill... painting the innocent dead in the 9/11 false flag as the reason why we should wipe out the Iranian menace... as a first step toward wiping out the entirety of Islam...

All the while, those people who attempted to pick up the pieces on that fateful day 7 years ago, in desire to give decent burial and proper respect to the innocent dead... those who were told that the air was okay to breathe, by the people they trusted to know... well, they still suffer and die without even an honorable mention by the "power" for their tireless effort...

The sons of bitches that show up in the official entourage... are the Eichmann's, the Barbies, the Mengela's and the Hitlers... the worthless scourge of the earth... those who engineered and profited from 9/11...

All of us who can never go near where the worthless scourge will be extolling their non-virtue on Thursday... should raise such a clamor from where we will be placed by the powers, a couple of blocks away. A clamor so resounding as to topple the surrounding buildings upon the demon celebration, and crush them all the way to hell where their god resides!

--Oldyoti

"When we are planning for posterity, we ought
to remember that virtue is not hereditary."

~Thomas Paine

Offline Pupil

• Galactic Defender Zik!
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2008, 09:38:19 PM »
JTCoyote, you are a poet as well as a sage.

I managed to get Mike Rivero to post this on whatreallyhappened, but still no response from Infowars; not that I expected one, with so much insanity going on in the world.  In fact, a cursory look at whatreallyhappened.com shows that there was so much news just today that it's easy to see why this is low on the radar. 

By the way, whoever posted a link to the video on a bodybuilding forum under the subject "Crazy conospiracy nutjobs asking for your help" - brilliant idea.  I laughed so hard when I saw that post, and I thought it was exactly the type of thing someone from this forum might do. Way to go! :)