PrisonPlanet Forum
July 24, 2014, 09:25:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If They Come for Your Guns, Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight?  (Read 2735 times)
JT Coyoté

"REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"

« on: January 28, 2013, 02:16:42 PM »

Many of you have probably seen this, yet I thought it might be worth sharing with the Board... JT

"If They Come for Your Guns, Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight?

This man has put down on paper what many people are thinking, but are too cautious to express openly.
I hope it never comes to what he is advocating, but I can certainly see where the possibility exists.

Here is what Wikipedia has to say about the author:

Dean Garrison (born 1955) is a contemporary American author and crime fiction novelist. He was born in Michigan , grew up in the Indiana , Illinois , and Texas , and received his B.A. degree from Ferris State University in Big Rapids, Michigan . Garrison is a Crime Scene Technician in West Michigan . His research in the fields of crime scene investigation and Shooting Reconstruction are widely published in forensic journals under the name "D.H. Garrison, Jr."

Subject: If They Come for Your Guns, Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight?

Posted on January 3, 2013 by Dean Garrison

I feel a tremendous responsibility to write this article though I am a little apprehensive. Thinking about the possibility of rising up against our own government is a frightening thing for many of us. I am not Johnny Rambo and I will be the first to admit that I do not want to die. The reason I feel compelled to write this, however, is simply because I don’t think the average American is equipped with the facts. I feel that a lot of American citizens feel like they have no choice but to surrender their guns if the government comes for them. I blame traditional media sources for this mass brainwash and I carry the responsibility of all small independent bloggers to tell the truth. So my focus today is to lay out your constitutional rights as an American, and let you decide what to do with those rights.

About a month ago I let the “democracy” word slip in a discussion with a fellow blogger. I know better. Americans have been conditioned to use this term. It’s not an accurate term and it never has been a correct term to describe our form of government. The truth is that the United States of America is a constitutional republic. This is similar to a democracy because our representatives are selected by democratic elections, but ultimately our representatives are required to work within the framework of our constitution. In other words, even if 90% of Americans want something that goes against our founding principles, they have no right to call for a violation of constitutional rights.

If you are religious you might choose to think of it this way… Say that members of your congregation decide that mass fornication is a good thing. Do they have the right to change the teachings of your God? The truth is the truth. It doesn’t matter how many people try to stray from it. Did I just compare our founders to God? In a way I did, but please note that I am not trying to insult anyone. For the purpose of the American Government our constitution and founders who wrote it are much like God is to believers. It is the law. It is indisputable.

Our founders did not want a “democracy” for they feared a true democracy was just as dangerous as a monarchy. The founders were highly educated people who were experienced in defending themselves against tyranny. They understood that the constitution could protect the people by limiting the power of anyone to work outside of it much better than a pure system of popularity. A system of checks and balances was set up to help limit corruption of government and also the potential for an “immoral majority” developing within the American People. We have forgotten in this country that we are ultimately ruled by a constitution.

Why is a democracy potentially just as dangerous as a monarchy? Let’s look at something that Benjamin Franklin said because it answers that question more fully and succinctly than I can.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb
voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting
the vote."
~Benjamin Franklin

Even 230+ years ago our founders were perceptive enough to realize that democracy was a dangerous form of government. How so? Because the citizens of a country can become just as corrupt as any government. We have seen evidence of this throughout history. Ask Native Americans and African-Americans if this population can become corrupt.

I think in 2012 we are seeing evidence of what Franklin was trying to tell us. Just because a majority of people may support certain ideas it does not mean that those ideas are just. In simple terms, just because most Americans love our president and voted for him, it does not mean that he has the power to go against our constitutional rights.

Next I’d like to review the text of the second amendment. It is very clear. This is the law of this land. So when Senator Feinstein or President Obama talk about taking your guns, you need to think about something. Are they honoring their sworn oath to uphold the constitution?

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the
security of a free State , the right of the people
to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
~2nd Amendment

This is a pretty clear statement. The fact is that it took 232 years for the Supreme Court to even rule on this amendment because it has never been successfully challenged. In 2008 a case of Columbia v. Heller the Supreme Court ruled that a handgun ban in Washington D.C. was unconstitutional. One also has to take this into consideration. The Supreme Court supports your right to own guns. If you want to research this decision further you can start here.
For those who try to debate the spirit of the 2nd amendment, they are truly no different from people who will try to take Biblical quotes out of context to try to support their immoral decisions. The founders were very clear on the intent of the 2nd amendment. Let me share a few quick quotes here:

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right
to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect
themselves against tyranny in government."
~Thomas Jefferson

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself.
They are the American people’s liberty teeth and keystone
under independence … From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to
the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove
that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and
pistol are equally indispensable . . . the very atmosphere of
firearms everywhere restrains evil interference – they deserve
a place of honor with all that is good."
~George Washington

"The Constitution shall never be construed….
to prevent the people of the United States
who are peaceable citizens from keeping
their own arms."
~Samuel Adams

I could find hundreds of quotes like these. This country was built on the right to bear arms. It was built on the rights of an individual to bear arms, regardless of what his government or neighbor happened to think. This is crystal clear. Ironically the people who voice their opinions against this right have their free speech protected by your guns. Without guns in this country, all other amendments become null and void, simply because “We the People” will lose our power of enforcement.

We need to keep this in mind as our “representatives” try to push gun bans. I don’t care if 99% of people are in support of gun bans (which is far from the case), it is a violation of our constitutional rights, plain and simple.

A constitutional republic protects the rights of the individual even when their ideas are very much  in the minority. If I were the only person in America who believed in the 2nd amendment, I would still be within my rights to call upon it. You would all think I was insane and possibly celebrate if I was gunned down, but in the end I would be the only true American among us.

Our framers were very clear on this. If my government comes to take my guns, they are violating one of my constitutional rights that is covered by the 2nd amendment.

It is not my right, at that point, but my responsibility to respond in the name of liberty. What I am telling you is something that many are trying to soft sell, and many others have tried to avoid putting into print, but I am going to say it. The time for speaking in code is over.

If they come for our guns then it is our constitutional right to put them six feet under. You have the right to kill any representative of this government who tries to tread on your liberty. I am thinking about self-defense and not talking about inciting a revolution. Re-read Jefferson ’s quote. He talks about a “last resort.” I am not trying to start a Revolt, I am talking about self-defense. If the day for Revolution comes, when no peaceful options exist, we may have to talk about that as well. None of us wants to think about that, but please understand that a majority can not take away your rights as an American citizen. Only you can choose to give up your rights.

Congress could pass gun ban legislation by a 90%+ margin and it just would not matter. I think some people are very unclear on this. This is the reason we have a Supreme Court, and though I do not doubt that the Supreme Court can also become corrupt, in 2008 they got it right. They supported the constitution. It does not matter what the majority supports because America is not a democracy. A constitutional republic protects the rights of every single citizen, no matter what their “elected servants” say. A majority in America only matters when the constitution is not in play.

I just wrote what every believer in the constitution wants to say, and what every constitutional blogger needs to write. The truth of the matter is that this type of speech is viewed as dangerous and radical or subversive, and it could gain me a world of trouble that I do not want. It is also the truth. To make myself clear I will tell you again. If they come for your guns it is your right to use those guns against them and to kill them. You are protected by our constitution.

Most of the articles I am reading on the subject are trying to give you clues without just coming out and saying it. I understand that because certain things in this country will get you on a list that you don’t want to be on. I may well be on that list. This blog is small and growing so I may not be there yet, but I have dreams. I also have my own list of subversives and anyone who attempts to deny my constitutional rights is on that list.

I am not the “subversive” here, it is the political representatives who are threatening to take away my inalienable rights. If they come to take my guns and I leave a few of them wounded or dead, and I somehow survive, I have zero doubt that I will spend a long time in prison and may face an execution. But I would much rather be a political prisoner than a slave.

If I go down fighting then I was not fighting to harm these human beings. I was simply defending my liberty and yours. It is self-defense and it is what our country was built on. We won our freedom in self-defense. We would not be ruled by a tyrannical government in the 1770′s and we will not be ruled in 2012 by a tyrannical government. There is no difference.

This is a case of right and wrong. As of now the 2nd amendment stands. It has never been repealed. If Feinstein or Barack have a problem with the constitution then they should be removed from office. They are not defending the constitution which they have sworn an oath to protect. It is treasonous to say the least. They would likely say the same about me, but I have the constitution, the founders, and the supreme court on my side.They only have their inflated egos.

I am not writing this to incite people. I am writing this in hopes that somehow I can make a tiny difference. I have no idea how many of my neighbors have the will to defend their constitutional rights. 2%? 20%? I am afraid that 20% is a high number, unfortunately. When push comes to shove many people may give up and submit to being ruled. I believe that our government is banking on this.

I would hope that our officials come to realize that, regardless of our numbers, we still exist because they are calling Patriotic Americans to action. They are making us decide if we want to die free or submit to their rule. I can not tell you where you should stand on that. I do know that it may make the difference between living a life of freedom or slavery.

You must start thinking about this because I believe that the day is coming soon and I personally believe it has already been planned. Not all conspiracy theories are hogwash. They may throw down the gauntlet soon and my suggestion is that you prepare yourself to react.

I mean no disrespect to our elected officials but they need to understand that “We the People” will not be disarmed. If they proceed then it is they that are provoking us and we will act accordingly. We are within our rights to do so.

For those who are in support of taking the guns, you need to ask yourself a very important question, and I am not just talking about the politicians, because if you support them, you have chosen your side.

Are you willing to die to take my guns?

---------------------------------

Through regulations, taxation, inflation of the money supply, trade restrictions, and tethers on private associations, government itself is nothing but a massive drain on prosperity. The situation has become deeply dangerous for the future of freedom in America, with young people unable to find jobs, opportunities being destroyed in sector after sector, banks and corporations living on the dole, and so many regulations that we are living under something nearly as egregious as Soviet-style central planning.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous
by letting the government take care of him --- better
take a closer look at the American Indian."
 ~Henry Ford
"

Oldyoti

"I see that this infatuation of banks must take its course
until actual ruin shall awaken us from its delusions... I
had hoped that the evil might still be checked but I see
now that it is desperate and that we must fold our arms
and go to the bottom with the ship."
~Thomas Jefferson,
to Joseph C. Cabell. vi, 300. (M., Jan. 1814.)

jerryweaver

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 03:30:17 PM »

http://www.newsmax.com/surveys/Results/id/64

Should the federal government regulate guns of any type?
Yes, it should    239,772    (28%)

No, it should not    595,708     (71%)

Should Congress ban semi-automatic weapons?
Yes, it should    191,025      (22%)

No, it should not    648,607      (77%)

If Congress does not act, should President Obama use an executive order to ban or strictly control the sale of semi-automatic weapons?
Yes, he should      173,378       (20%)

No, he should not      665,155      (79%)

Do you agree that the Second Amendment gives citizens the right to own and bear guns without infringement?
Yes, I agree       681,088         (81%)

No, I don't agree        158,047     (18%)

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/surveys/Results/id/64#ixzz2JJOW2Sxn
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

"When the doors of perception are cleansed, things will appear to man as they truly are...infinite."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jM_cd9e5dc
Your Right of Defense Against Unlawful Arrest
http://constitution.org/uslaw/defunlaw.htm
http://www.infowars.com/protesters-have-the-right-to-protest-%
decemberfellow

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 05:03:22 PM »

Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight?

I hate the wording of that,   NO I do not have a responsibility to fight.   I have a choice to fight.   Worded they way  Yes  I will to the death if need be.

Mark12:
4And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
 5But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him
JT Coyoté

"REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 02:31:48 AM »

I hate the wording of that,   NO I do not have a responsibility to fight.   I have a choice to fight.   Worded they way  Yes  I will to the death if need be.

Responsibility doesn't mean being forced to fight in this case, more having to do with your 'ability to respond', rather than the more contemporary definition which the dissembling of our language over the years has hit this word pretty hard... The title may have been better served if the word used had been obliged, or compelled, or even the phrase, Right and Responsibility. This would have elicited a clearer meaning and response in most readers minds... however I didn't write it, just posted it.

In any case when The bastards are hammer-jacking your front door without due process, for most of us the choice has already been made...

http://www.infowars.com/prison-planet-moderator-victim-of-false-dea-raid/

Oldyoti

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere
restrains evil; firearms deserve a place with all that's good
and virtuous. When firearms go, all goes; like prayer, we
need them every hour."
~George Washington

bento

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 04:49:11 AM »

The court made a vote of 5 to 4 that we have an individual right to bear arms. So in other words we were one vote away from it not being interpenetrated that way. Earlier minor infringements went unchallenged for the most part in this last century. Now with Obummer having the potential to place 2 more pundits in the court that would probably make it 6 to 3 against. We live in parilless times and it is a sad day when a republic dies. Unfortunately when it dose die it will be to rancorous applause of the masses, as patriots are hung for the crimes of speaking their own mind. The constitution is only as good as the people willing to defend it. I am just saying I would consider my self in good company at the very end(hell, I'm in good company even now). History will portray you as a patriot if you win and a terrorist if you lose, but it is up to you to decide what the good fight is, no matter the cost. Choose wisely your actions, but remember to at lest act.

We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much and the best of us is washed away.
jerryweaver

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 06:05:01 AM »

Only rebellion can save America

http://www.newyorkdailysun.com/only-rebellion-can-save-america/1490

The US federal government has strayed so far from the Constitution and the rule of law that it can now be considered rogue and illegitimate.

Written by Lawrence Sellin

“Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did, and it never will. Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them; and these will continue until they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.” — Frederick Douglass, August 4, 1857.

Author Bio

Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. is a retired colonel with 29 years of service in the US Army Reserve and a veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq. Colonel Sellin is the author of “Afghanistan and the Culture of Military Leadership“. He receives email at lawrence.sellin@gmail.com.

https://gunnyg.wordpress.com/2012/04/12/afghanistan-and-the-culture-of-military-leadership-human-events/

(Col Sellin) Afghanistan and the Culture of Military Leadership – HUMAN EVENTS

EXCERPT

Not long after I left Afghanistan in September 2010, a young Lieutenant and a graduate of the US Military Academy at West Point wrote to me concerned that the Army has yet to grasp all of the elements of leadership needed for the challenges of the 21st century. She wrote:

“I think that there are serious problems with the culture of Army leadership: close-mindedness, careerism, an aversion to innovation or creativity born of the fallacy that everything can fit into a step-by-step procedure, and a task-oriented mindset that creates an atmosphere of anti-intellectualism…and not only those who can think, but those who possess the moral courage to stand up for the hard truths that their bosses are unwilling to accept. I think this is going to be especially important as we transition away from Iraq and Afghanistan and attempt to prepare for unknown future conflicts.”

Indeed.

It has always seemed odd to me that the US military spends billions of dollars on service academies, war colleges, graduate programs and other forms of education in order to train people to think, but then places them inside a bureaucracy that prevents them from doing so.

The step-by-step procedures and task orientation methods like the

Military Decision Making Process can create a mindless group mentality that inhibits discussion and stifles innovation. Although intelligent people may be embedded within such a system, all can be dragged downstream by the same aimless bureaucratic current.

EXCERPT

via Afghanistan and the Culture of Military Leadership – HUMAN EVENTS.

"When the doors of perception are cleansed, things will appear to man as they truly are...infinite."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jM_cd9e5dc
Your Right of Defense Against Unlawful Arrest
http://constitution.org/uslaw/defunlaw.htm
http://www.infowars.com/protesters-have-the-right-to-protest-%
decemberfellow

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 02:38:11 PM »

Responsibility doesn't mean being forced to fight in this case, though the dissembling of the language over the years has hit this word pretty hard... The word used should have been compelled, or the phrase, Right and Responsibility. This would have elicited the more appropriate meaning and response in the readers mind... however I didn't write it, just posted it.

In any case when The bastards are hammer-jacking your front door without due process, for most of us the choice has already been made...

http://www.infowars.com/prison-planet-moderator-victim-of-false-dea-raid/

Oldyoti

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere
restrains evil; firearms deserve a place with all that's good
and virtuous. When firearms go, all goes; like prayer, we
need them every hour."
~George Washington

Yeah   couldn't agree more'.

Mark12:
4And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
 5But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him
JT Coyoté

"REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2013, 03:18:13 PM »

The court made a vote of 5 to 4 that we have an individual right to bear arms. So in other words we were one vote away from it not being interpenetrated that way. Earlier minor infringements went unchallenged for the most part in this last century. Now with Obummer having the potential to place 2 more pundits in the court that would probably make it 6 to 3 against. We live in parilless times and it is a sad day when a republic dies. Unfortunately when it dose die it will be to rancorous applause of the masses, as patriots are hung for the crimes of speaking their own mind. The constitution is only as good as the people willing to defend it. I am just saying I would consider my self in good company at the very end(hell, I'm in good company even now). History will portray you as a patriot if you win and a terrorist if you lose, but it is up to you to decide what the good fight is, no matter the cost. Choose wisely your actions, but remember to at lest act.

Understand the Marbury vs Madison decision, it's implications, when interpreting the Constitution. The Court is not the final arbiter of the Constitution. This power rests squarely on the shoulders of the States and the People (9th and 10th Amendments)...

There are certain rights that are unalienable and require due process to suspend (unalienable, pre existing as God given, being at the very minimum, Life, Liberty, the Power to protect both). This truth is described by founding father Albert Gallatin, Jefferson's Secretary of the Treasury and long time friend, in the following passage.

This quote is found in Stephen P. Halbrook's,
That Every Man Be Armed: The Evolution of a Constitutional Right,
 University of New Mexico Press, 1984.
"The whole of that Bill [of Rights] is a declaration of the
right of the people at large or considered as individuals...
(I)t establishes *some rights of the individual as unalienable
and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive
them of."
~Albert Gallatin, to Alexander Addison, Oct 7, 1789,
MS. in N.Y. Hist. Soc.-A.G. Papers, 2.

*Gallatin's use of the words "some rights," doesn't mean
some of the rights in the Bill of Rights, rather there are many
rights not enumerated by the Bill of Rights, those rights that
are listed are being established as unalienable.

Without indictment and warrant, due process of Law against an individual, any action taken otherwise against that individual cannot be Lawfully initiated or sustained... The idea of blanket confiscation sweeps is a STAZI takeover tactic and must be met by well thought out deadly force. So-called Martial Law, does not suspend an individual's Unalienable Rights.

Only you know the circumstances of your situation... For me, the breaching of my 4th Amendment protections, without due process with a hammer jack, sets the rules of engagement in their complete disfavor. By their individual decisions to commit unlawful "color of law" actions, the invaders have become nothing more than government sanctioned murderers and thieves.

JTCoyoté

"No freeman shall ever be debarred the use
of arms. The strongest reason for the people
to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
as a last resort, to protect themselves against
tyranny in government."
~Thomas Jefferson

decemberfellow

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2013, 03:36:16 PM »

In the ongoing fevered debate over gun control legislation, registration of firearms is a key flashpoint. “Progressives” insist that nothing could be more reasonable and benign than simply requiring every firearm and firearm owner to be registered with some government entity. Thus, they argue, bad guys could be screened out and guns used in crimes could be traced to help catch the criminals. They denounce as paranoid, delusional nonsense the concerns of gun owners that registration would lead to eventual confiscation.

In a “Fact Check” at Time.com intended to dismiss “The Gun Registry Red Herring,” Michael Scherer notes that President Obama’s “Now Is The Time” gun plan issued on January 16 does not call for a federal gun registry. However, the Time piece does acknowledge that in a 2001 interview Obama, then a state senator, stated: “I’ll continue to be in favor of handgun law registration requirements and licensing requirements for training.”

It is reasonable to believe that President Obama still holds to those views and is, at this point, taking a slower, more pragmatic, step-by-step approach to get momentum going in the direction of more expansive firearms restrictions.

Leaving that reasonable speculation aside, however, it is clear that gun rights advocates are far from delusional in suspecting that gun registration might be used to actually confiscate firearms that had previously been deemed legal. First of all, there is the historical record in one country after another. In the past century alone, fascist and communist regimes have used gun registration (oftentimes enacted by previous democratic governments) to identify gun owners and implement confiscation. In Canada, Australia, and many countries of Europe, gun registration has led to confiscation in recent years. It is happening here in the United States with state laws, as the recently passed legislation in New York State amply demonstrates.

Then, there is an abundance of statements from the militant gun control activists and the organizations they lead calling for outright bans and confiscation.

Nevertheless, disregarding this palpable evidence that the anti-gun lobby does indeed desire, and intend, to outlaw private firearm ownership (or make it so costly and onerous as to be impractical), the pundits and commentators of the liberal-left media would have us believe that only crazy yahoos would suspect that anyone seriously intends to infringe on the Second Amendment.

The anonymous Daily Kos blogger who goes by the moniker GrafZeppelin127 says in a January 25 posting entitled “Gun-Strokers' Self-Esteem Issues”:

One of the things that makes what passes for "debate" on gun laws, gun policy, gun control, gun safety, whatever you want to call it, so difficult is that so many of those who proclaim their opposition to these things always frame it in a way that pits them against things that are not happening, that no one is proposing, that no real person actually wants and that have no real chance of actually happening....

This, I think, is what a lot of this hysterical freakout over "gun-grabbing" is about, when no one is actually grabbing or proposing to grab anyone's guns.

We get a torrid lambasting of the supposedly ignorant gun-toting Bubbas from Justin Gibson (a Lesbian-Gay-Bisexual activist, according to his linked Facebook profile) in his Tumblr blog entitled, “Guns are Just the Latest Symptom of the Right's Anti-Obama Delusion.” Gibson writes:

The current outrage and unfathomably ignorant claims from gun-fanatics that President Obama is sending federal forces to confiscate their precious firearms is a microcosm of the past four years of teabagger claims their liberties and freedoms are being trampled asunder....

The delusional conservatives’ real issue is they still cannot accept the results of the last two general elections, or the will of the people, so they fabricate imaginary sleights against the Constitution, their freedoms, and for the past month, belief the President is coming to seize their guns.

Well, President Obama may not be “coming to seize  their guns” just yet, but plenty of other politicians are already going down that road. New York Governor Andrew Cuomo admitted during a December 17 radio interview that  confiscation is "one option" under his state’s new legislation.

rest of article:http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/14330-yes-bubba-they%E2%80%99re-coming-for-your-guns

Mark12:
JT Coyoté

"REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2013, 02:29:20 PM »

Cuomo and the New York state legislators involved in this batant attempt at mass usurpation of the people's unalienable rights, should be sued for Treason, impeached from office, tried, convicted, and sentenced, under the laws of the State of New York.

The Constitution is the only thing that enables all state law, in all 50 states including New York. You will find The Constitution on page ONE of volume 1 of all state law, cited in full prior to the Enabling clause of the State Constitution and State statutes...

You cannot change the Constitution by an act of the state legislature, or an edict by a state governor, or a ruling of a state court. Yet the bastards will twist and subvert the Constitution, preying on the peoples ignorance, to serve this purpose. In other words, this "color of law" move by the "powers that be" in New York is an "in your face" grab for absolute unconstitutional power... period, end of report.

JTCoyoté

"The urge to save humanity is almost always
a false front for the urge to rule."
~H.L. Mencken

egypt

Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2013, 02:56:17 PM »

I hate the wording of that,   NO I do not have a responsibility to fight.   I have a choice to fight.   Worded they way  Yes  I will to the death if need be.

The responsibility idea, for me, goes like this.  Ask ourselves - what is our Country?  Our Country is the framework in which we live and operate as individuals and families.  We and our families banded together in this framework in order to peacefully thrive in  Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.  Fundamental within this framework is the Right to Bear Arms.  This was because, without this Right, our Country and its framework we live in, cannot exist. 

The real question is:  Do we as Citizens of this Country have the responsibility to maintain the framework in which we live for ourselves and our families?  To me, there really is no choice except to take on this responsibility.

Really it is all just semantics as I am sure we have the same thoughts in the end.

I do admire, appreciate and thank you for your wonderful Heart.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: